What do you feel right now?

BLdesu

I'm feel disappointed and really tired as I've had a bad start to the day - underneath though I feel a bit anxious coz I had an ominous call on Saturday and it felt like I was going to be getting bad news, just waiting for a letter to arrive instead of another call :(

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
did they get better? It's the end of the week already.. (yep, I'm slow with replying)

As for me, I was doing really bad these week - I cancelled plans every single day of the week & let a lot of people down. I'm hoping to start to change things today:)

i guess you're not the only one who's slow at replying >.

hope things are going well for you this week,

! i'm still struggling with deadlines here. still hoping i can make it through the week. let's do our best, yeah (ノ。≧◇≦)ノ

You can do it,

!!! You go,
!!! Do your best & you will succeed! :Dancing::Dancing::Dancing: :Dancing:

My anxiety feeling predicted bad news and it came true yesterday. :( but today I feel like I'm PMSing lol

I feel so good... because I know that I can stay in bed till noon tomorrow... what a nice feeling when you can start your day without having to rush...

And today I have no sunday‘s Blues either! Wonderful *chibi me shines and floats*

I am not sure myself. I just feel down the whole day, I feel irritated and every little things brings me down.

And on top of that, I just wanna... cry. Hahaha. Silly me, being weak again.