What do you feel right now?

BLdesu

Mm.. relaxed but a bit anxious at the same time:) I also really like answering this thread, because it makes me pause and think for a second:) that's important, no?

I feel a bit dissapointed,i have tried to tell myself it will be nice coming back to work after my holliday.. but it wasent....

'____' it wasent that fun...im affraid i will be bored. I need to do something about this.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I feel you- getting back to work after a holiday its sucks, ya will get used to it soon, tho I hope you will figure out how you'll kill the boredom (ง'̀-'́)ง

Stupied -____- I think I just signed up on a course that I just "Finnished" (i haven't even turned in the paper yet) I thought this was 'Part 2' ... but I'm afraid it is ..... the same but with an different teacher

-_______-

(I wounder if I can take the course again... Cuz the teacher on I had was so dam darn useless. Perhaps the other one is better.

Maaaaaannnn this is annoying -____-

I feel good :] I had a nice long walk today in the sunshine and snow

*throws popcorn at

*catches popcorn with mouth and eats it from

* :p

your popcorn comes just at the right time you samaritan, i'm hungry as hell... haven't had anything to eat for 2 days...

where have you been these last few weeks? I'm happy you're back though^^

Feeling good, for the first time in a while - I've learnt that if I actually do what I'm supposed to do, meeting with people isn't this terrifying anymore:D