What do you feel right now?

BLdesu

I have just ran away from a party due to my social anxiety so I think everyone there hates me now :Sad:

so not so good! I hope some reading will take away the pain :)

I have just ran away from a party due to my social anxiety so I think everyone there hates me now :Sad:

so not so good! I hope some reading will take away the pain :)

Oof, I've done that once or twice while I was at university. Except it was made worse by being way too drunk to escape smoothly, lol!

Keeping your mind distracted is the way to go -- the feeling will fade, you'll be laughing at it in no time.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
hello fellow awkward human!:) and, no I don't need to be drunk to embarrass myself while leaving:D I perfectly managed it today while completely sober:D

thanks for the advice - everything is too raw now to feel good, but the smart part of me understands it will change

Like this --> -____-

For some reason my brain seems to have forgotten the meaning of the Word "study" and mixed it with: "fall asleep".

What a useless brain I have today.

I'm angry at the woman who gave birth to me, but I feel good when I see HIS messages

I can definitely relate to the feeling of resenting your own mother (I'm not sure if it's as bad with you), but the older I get (and the further I move from her, both mentally and physically, definitely the easier it gets! Now I can even be grateful for all that sh*t - it just showed who I DON't want to become and made me work really hard to avoid it. So I hope you will find your peace too...

As for me, I'm dreading doing the only thing that can actually help me at the moment

=_= I cant explain how tierd and happy i feel, tomorrow is my last day Before the christmas holliday and i am so looking forward to it. Im so tierd these Days i even work slow, i almost falls asleep at work. it will be soooooo nice having long slow mornings, soon...soon..

Edit!!!

I cant belive ..it..

:Red_fox10:.

My last day Before the holliday is not tommorrow!! I checked my holliday-days and there is also Next week

Maaaan i have been so tierd this week..almost falling asleep at work, i really needed that next week to do other stuff ...

:Red_fox4: :cuteonion55:

Im just gonna go to bed and pretend this week didnt happend so that next feels like better.... I hope it works.

onion12

Still a bit startled. There was a surprise police raid in the house next door, and English houses are all attached to each other so I heard like 15 police officers each shouting "GET DOWN ON THE GROUND" as if they were literally downstairs.

Spooked but entertained.

I feel pain right now and yet a bit curious/nosy too....

Awww, hope you have a better day tomorrow and a good sleep tonight! Perhaps you should go to bed early or something!! ;)

Holy Smokes! I bet that was scary, did it sound like a movie scene? Why were there 15 officers yelling the same thing? Is it bad enough it's going to be on the news? Gossip please lol ps has it begun to snow where you live yet? :p

, maybe it was the file hosting site that you used so you may need to go somewhere else? If In doubt though, ask an admin! Hope you get it sorted out! :)

haha tbh I'm not sure what it was over. Probably a drug raid, since I'm often smelling weed from their place anyway. The bloke who lives there once lit one up on his doorstep when I came home from work, so he was asking to get caught lol!

Also yes it's snowing like crazy here! Good thing I don't have work for the rest of the weekend, driving on an ungritted road is bloody terrifying!!

haha tbh I'm not sure what it was over. Probably a drug raid, since I'm often smelling weed from their place anyway. The bloke who lives there once lit one up on his doorstep when I came home from work, so he was asking to get caught lol!

Also yes it's snowing like crazy here! Good thing I don't have work for the rest of the weekend, driving on an ungritted road is bloody terrifying!!

I see! So is the house now empty? Do you not hear what your other neighbours might be gossiping about? With the owner gone, I guess it won't stink that much any more!

Oh you can drive? Good for you! I can't drive and have no license nor car lol its only been snowing a little bit where I live but there's lots of black ice around! Just walking on the pavements are a hazard! Apparently the Met Weather Office has issued a warning of ice so bad that injuries and sprains are likely from slips and falls on the ice. :( I wish I had a good pair of boots that had a good grip on the soles so I can walk without slipping :(