Be mine cute neko chan || cheputchan19 & KawaiiNekomimiBoy || private ||

CheputChan19

Riku perks his ears up as he looks at Taka while blushing a little as he looks to the side, couldn't believe Taka could sense his heat even when they first met. He rubs the back of his head a little and tilts his head with a giggle, "well... around me, unless someone tries to make a move on me, you act like a teddy bear near me," he sticks his tongue out and squeaks, looking at Taka grabbing a hold of his tail and pouts a little, biting Taka's neck with a soft growl.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

His cute neko's blush bring back the brown haired male's grins to his lips, he never told the neko about the scent that smelt the first time they met. Maybe that was made him felt an imprint toward Riku right away and he never expect that this will affect much with the other. "Geez~ stop saying I'm like a teddy bear, Riku.. but well, a teddy bear can be dangerous too, you know.." he tried to finish their debate, knowing he wont won toward his neko, chuckled as the neko bite his neck and mimicking his growl as well while start to twirl Riku's tail.

Riku perks his ears while blushing, looking to the side while blushing, didn't know his heat scent can even attract a human since it worked better with other nekos or animals. He looks at Taka and giggles as he sticks out his tongue, wagging his tail and tilts his head to the side, "I don't know a lot of teddy bears that do that," he licks Taka's cheek. Riku watches Taka play with his tail and hides his face within Taka's chest, "why must you keep touching my tail," he pouts a little.

Taka just smiled cause his neko didn't stop blushing at all, patted the others head gently. "I think when the first time I smelt your scent I've been imprinted by it and can't let you go no matter what.." he commented, somehow tried to answered Riku's wondered face. At the end, he just pouted cause his boyfriend still stubborn about their teddy bear's talk yet smiled when got licked before chuckled softly. "I myself even don't know that.. It's just.. interesting to play with your fluffy tail.." he continue twirled it with his fingers.

Riku perks his ears up and blushing, looking to the side and swishes his tail side to side. He pouts a little, "w-well maybe you shouldn't have been smelling the air so much to catch whiff of my heat." He sticks his tongue out and giggles, blushing as he felt Taka continue playing with his tail and takes Taka's hand, nibbling his finger softly.

"Hmm? Why did you said that? I was so grateful that I can be imprinted by your scent cause I never met someone so cute and perfect for me like you, Riku.." Taka smiled and caressed the neko's cheek gently. He grinned since his cute boyfriend felt like horny while his tail being played with, smirked at the moment Riku nibbled on his finger. "My my~ are you so hungry that you nibbled in my finger, hmm?"

Riku perks his ears up and blushes a little as he heard Taka. He looks to the side and purrs as Taka touched his cheek, swishing his tail a little. Riku growls a little as he continues nibbling on Taka's finger and blushes, turning his head to face Taka and closes his eyes, starting to suck on Taka's finger while purring to tease Taka and lets out a soft giggle.

Smiled at the moment heard his neko's purrs against his touch, Taka continue caressed the other cheek and enjoyed the calming sounds from Riku. Yet when he saw his boyfriend faced him and kept going on nibbling his finger with cute growl made him gulped down before pulled away his finger and leaned so close to the neko. "You really tempted me, Riku.." he cupped Riku's cheek before gave him a gentle but deep kiss.

Riku wags his tail as he playfully growls as he nibbles on Taka's finger as he was rubbing his cheek. He tilts his head and lowers his ears when Taka took his finger away from his mouth. Riku blinks a couple of times as he looks at Taka, blushing softly and perks up his ears slightly, kissing Taka as well and blushes softly.

The brown haired male snickered slightly when he caught his cute neko's face became red again and his ears lowered in disappointed. He continue kissed Riku while his hand stroked his boyfriend's back gently and his other hand knead gently the neko's butt in bold way; deepen his kiss more.

Riku pouts a little as he looks at Taka, looking to the side and flicker his ears, blushing and continues kissing Taka. He purrs as Taka was rubbing down his back and perks his ears up, blushing softly and shakes his butt, continues kissing Taka while looking over his shoulder and watches Taka touch his butt while flickering his ears.

The punk male start their kiss with a soft wrestle against each others tongue, bit by bit increase the speed of it while his hand kept going on knead the soft fluffy butt of his neko. Yet he tilted his head more and cupped back Riku's cheek and deepen their kiss more. "Where are you looking, huh? Your mate is in front of you, you know.." he muttered under his panting breaths then kissed the neko back, twirled more their tongues as grinded their crotch together; not even let go when his lungs already run out of air.

Riku twitches a little as he felt Taka's tongue playing with his, blushing and moans softly. He swishes his tail while blushing when Taka was touching his butt and perks his ears up, looking at Taka while blushing and flickers his ears a little, feeling Taka's tongue going back to playing with his as they continue to kiss. Riku moans in Taka's mouth when his crotch was being touched by Taka's and closes his eyes, purring softly and wraps his tail around Taka's wrist.

The brown haired male got more excited as his cute boyfriend twitched while their tongue wrestle together, his hand didn't rest at all and kept busy touching and squeezing the others butt though the others tail wrapped around his wrist. Taka moaned as well and ended up their kisses since his lungs really out of breaths, leaned back and saw a line of their saliva still conected them. "You became so good at receiving my wild kiss, hmm?" he stroked Riku's cheek within his palm with other one start to rubbed the neko's naked belly, moved his palm teasingly until it reached Riku's nipple and pinched on of it.

Riku shakes his butt side to side while blushing, flickering his ears, "T-Taka is so naughty," he rests his chin on Taka's shoulder while purring softly. He slowly pulls back as Taka pulls back, blushing softly and flickers his ears a little while panting, blushing softly, purring as Taka touched his cheek. Riku perks up his ears as he felt his nipple get pinched and lets out a soft moan, blushing as he holds onto Taka, "T-Taka are you trying to seduce me," he flickers his ears a couple of times.

After he heard the cute neko moaned out against his touch, Taka couldn't his naughty grins anymore but blinked cause heard the others words which made his eyebrows raised high. "whaat? you are the one who seduced me with you embarrassed act, you know~" he licked his lips and pinched more Riku's nipple while leaned down on the other one and sucked it softly before flicked it with his tongue teasingly, grind back their crotch together at the same time.

Riku looks at Taka and flickers his ears, giggling softly, "that just tells me you can't resist my cute charms," he sticks his tongue out and licks Taka's cheek. He looks down and watches as Taka was pinching his nipple and moans softly, turning his head to the side and lowers his ears a little, biting his bottom lip and arches his back while moaning. Riku squeezes as Taka sucks on his other nipple and wraps his arms around Taka's head, pulling him back and purrs, laying on his back, "n-no Taka.. if you continue your going to get me more horny," he pouts with a soft whimper.

"yeah yeah~ there's no one that can win against your cute face, Riku.." Taka chuckled while poked the said neko's cheek playfully for a moment after got lick on the same spot. He hummed softly when his skilled tongue flicked his boyfriend's nipple over and over that made he grinned since Riku moaned loudly and hugged his head tightly yet he blinked as the neko pulled his body and laid down on the couch. "are you sure? I think it's already late though.." he pointed Riku's naked crotch that the tip of the neko's cock already soaked with much pre-cum even he could saw it twitched in need.

Riku sticks his tongue out and giggles softly, wagging his tail. He blushes and rubs his cheek, pouting a little and blushes, holding onto Taka's head and twitches a little, moving his head side to side slowly while purring. Riku flickers his ears and looks down, blushing and perks up his ears as he saw his cock twitch a little and slowly covers his cock, turning on his side and lowers his ears, shaking his head, "n-no don't look at it," he pouts while blushing and turns on his stomach, covering his butt just in case Taka looked at his butt.

The punk male couldn't help but licked his lips in teasing way while let out a soft laughs cause the neko became embarrassed even covered back his naked crotch. "aww~ not fair hiding your hard on like that.." he whined like a little kid as Riku covered his butt too but leaned down fast and licked his cute boyfriend's nape. " are you sure you can hold it without me touching it, Riku?" he whispered to his neko's ear and nibbled on it as well, his free hands start to slide on Riku's lower back gently but in bold way.

Riku looks at Taka embarrassingly and flickers his ears a little, sticking his tongue out with a giggle. He blushes as Taka suddenly got closer to him, hiding his butt now with his tail and shivers a little when Taka licked his nape. Riku shivers a little and squeaks as his ear as nibbled on, arching his back and moved his tail slowly, shaking his butt slightly, "t-touch my butt," he purrs and holds onto his tail.

After earned a cute squeaks from his neko, the brown haired male continue nibbled on Riku's earlobe before licked the other nape again while his hand kept danced around on now arched back of his boyfriend. "Hee? Are you sure? Though you say no a moment before, hmm?" he teased Riku's nipple instead as his other hand stay rubbed the lower back of the neko; wanted the neko begged more though Riku already shaking his hips pleadingly.

Riku blushes and twitches a little as he covers his face embarrassingly. He glances to the side and swishes his tail while watching Taka. He nods his head slowly, "well.. that was before," he pouts and sticks his tongue out, giggling softly. Riku blushes and looks down at his nipples while purring, moving his hand down slowly and starts rubbing Taka's crotch with a soft moan, shaking his hips more to try to provoke Taka with a soft giggle.

Taka couldn't help but raised both of his eyebrow as heard the neko comment yet he gasped in surprise instead cause Riku's palm already cupped his crotch and rubbed it; made it hard in no time. He looked at his cute boyfriend and to his shaking butt as well, rolled his eyes with a soft laughs. "you're not cute like the first time we did it, Riku.. you always begged me with teary eyes but now you teased me instead.." he sighs in disappoint though it just an act too begin with.

Riku slowly moves his hand from Taka's crotch and tilts his head to the side, flickering his ears. He looks at Taka and swishes his tail side to side as he got up, walking to the bedroom, "its starting to get chilly.. I am going to put some clothes on," he lowers his head and walks to the bedroom where he left his clothes from before, closing the door and starts putting on his underwear.