Be mine cute neko chan || cheputchan19 & KawaiiNekomimiBoy || private ||

CheputChan19

The brown haired male let out a breathy chuckles between their kiss as heard the neko complained. "fine fine.. then lower your voice a bit, my cute neko~" he said huskily, sucked the lower lips of Riku and thrust in and out his finger inside the neko's inner walls. His fee hand start to reached his own cock and stroked it a couple of times before pulled out his fingers. "I think my lil junior down here can't wait anymore, Riku.." he rubbing his tip against his neko's entrance playfully.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Riku kisses Taka while purring softly and wags his tail, blushing and lowers his ears, nodding his head, "o-okay I will try but don't go too crazy," he shakes his butt slowly. He bites his bottom lip, moaning as Taka was thrusting his fingers and arches his back a little while moaning a little louder, covering his mouth and drools, softly biting his hand. He watches Taka stroke his own cock, blushing and flickers his ears, perking his ears up as Taka takes out his fingers. Riku looks at Taka while blushing, shaking his butt as Taka was rubbing his cock against his entrance with a soft moan and slowly spreads his butt, "I.. want it inside me, don't tease me," he pouts with a purr and spreads his butt a little more, feeling his butt twitch while Taka rubbed his cock on it.

Taka snickered slightly at the moment he heard the neko's words, nodded with a slight snickers. "fine~ I try that though it hard to hold back my wild thrust~" he said it playfully and rubbed more his tips against the neko who purred cutely and pouted at his tease. "as your wish~ my lovely neko.." he paused and hold up his palm to Riku's mouth. "..and don't bite your own hand, bite mine is better.." he smiled then reposition his cock before hold his boyfriend's waist with his other hand and make his ways inside his neko's tight inner walls with a soft grunts.

Riku blushes and flickers his ears with a purr, stroking his cock while moaning and whimpers, shaking his hips when Taka was teasing his butt. He perks his ears up as he looks at Taka while blushing and licks Taka's palm, letting out a moan when feeling Taka's cock starting to go inside and wraps his tail around Taka's wrist.

The brown haired male grinned as saw the neko licked his palm cutely, grunted again cause Riku's inside clamped his member so hard. "ughnn.. so tight like usual, huh?" he whispered to the others ear hoarsely and nibbled on it a moment after that, start with fast speed already; hitting his cute neko's pleasure spot right away.

Riku looks at Taka while blushing as he lowers his ears slightly, "its so big inside me, especially in that position and knowing someone might hear us," he shakes his butt while wagging his tail. Riku strokes his cock and lowers his ears as his sensitive spot was getting hit, letting out a loud moan and bites Taka's hand.

Taka grinned with a soft chuckles as heard the neko's words and looked at him who shivered in pleasure. "you always became this talkative every time we had sex.. so cute~" he chuckled back but hissed softly cause his boyfriend bite his palm suddenly, made him smirked instead and thrust his length faster right on the spot.

Riku tilts his head to the side, "are you saying I am more talkative when we have sex," he flickers his ears slightly. He continues biting and moans within Taka's hand, perking his ears a little and gasps when Taka's thrusts got suddenly faster, feeling his sweet spot keep getting hit, making him pre-cum purring.

The punk male's smirks went wider after heard the neko's words, lifted Riku's chin up with his hand being bitten since before. "hmm~ is it wrong? cause you always say everything so detailed when we had sex.." he chuckled then smashed their lips together with such a passion kiss, deepen his thrust then start to stroked the neko's cock with his other hand as well.

Riku perks his ears up as he looks at Taka, lowering his ears while purring and wraps his tail around Taka's wrist. He pouts a little while blushing, "so are you saying I should be more talkative?" Riku squeaks and kisses Taka, stroking his cock and whimpers softly when feeling his spot getting hit. Riku purrs and looks down, watching his cock getting stroked and continues to moan.

"that's not what I mean.. but you should more talkative since I love cute neko that always clingy to me, that made me show all my love like this~" Taka whispered to Riku's ears with playful tone at the same time as he pushed his length deeply and his thumb teased his neko's dripped tip. He himself couldn't hold back his moans cause the others entranced always twitched around his cock.

Riku flickers his ears a little, swishing his tail and giggles a little, leaning to Taka's ear, "I am the only neko you know," he sticks his tongue out and nibbles on Taka's ear. He arches his back and continues moaning, arching his back and whimpers a little, "its so big and deep all the way inside me," he holds onto his tail and nibbles on the tip of his tail.

The punk male moaned softly at the moment his ear got nibbled and looked at the neko with soft chuckles. "yeah, that's true but there's much cat that always cling to me.. so you don't want to lose with them, right?" he said it while pushed hard his cock and pulled it back suddenly, messing Riku's inside more. Seeing his cute boyfriend talk bold stuff again and nibbled on his tail, Taka thrust his cock back and kept the speed fast while his hand pumped Riku's cock. "seems like yours ready to burst at any moment, huh"

Riku perks his ears up and lowers his ears, growling but lets out a giggle, "but none of those cats can turn into a human like I can," he sticks his tongue out and arches his back, continues to moan. He lowers his ears but then gasps as he felt Taka thrust back suddenly, lowering his head and continues moaning, nodding his head, "I-I am going to cum," he shivers a little and starts pre-cumming.

The brown haired male couldn't help but laughed at the neko's words and licked the others earlobe as well. "yeah.. I think that's true.. only you that can make me grateful to love cats.." he laughed and kissed back his neko's lips, licked it a couple of times before leaned back and grinned at the neko who can't hold his climax anymore. "then let's come together, my lovely neko~" he whispered back and continue his thrust, a moment after that he shot his big load deep inside Riku's butt within his low groans.

Riku looks at Taka while blushing and purrs, licking Taka's cheek while moaning. He arches his back and kisses Taka while moaning, nodding his head and reaches out his arms, arching his back and gasps a little as he felt his insides suddenly getting filled with Taka's cum and starts cuming.

Taka shuddered in deep pleasure as he let all drop of his cums filling the neko's butt, tried to muffle Riku's moans that became too loud by covered his mouth. On the other hand, the punk male's hand didn't stop stroked his boyfriend's cock until he's done cumming.

Riku purrs and looks at Taka, blushing as he felt every last drop go inside him. He lowers his ears and shakes his butt slightly, looking down as Taka continue stroking his cock. Riku blushes and finishes cuming, panting heavily and sticks out the tip of his tongue, licking Taka's cheek while panting.

After he felt nothing will come out again from his boyfriend's cock, Taka stopped his stroke and thrust as well and panting so hard, yet smiled as the tired neko licked his cheek cutely; slowly pulled out his length and hold Riku's tired body so he wont fall to the ground. "we should get cleaned first since I saw a couple shadow under the door since before.." he chuckled and gave the neko the toilet tissue that he found.

Riku pants heavily as he was done cuming for now and purrs, sticking out his tongue and swishes his tail side to side. He rests his head down and looks at Taka while purring, swishing his tail side to side, feeling his butt completely filled with Taka's cock, rubbing a finger on his butt and purrs heavily, felt it tripping out of his butt. Riku looks at Taka and blushes, nodding his head slowly and takes the tissue, wiping his cum covered and filled butt.

The brown haired male watched his cute boyfriend who kept rubbing at his butt that dripped much cums and laughed softly at the end. "you can cleaned that completely when we got home, Riku.." he laughed back, gave more Riku the tissue and cleaned himself as well while make sure he saw the outside's shadow that luckily didn't passed the toilet door like before. Once he done with his cleaning, he helped the neko stood up and zipped up and buttoned his pants while make sure no cums stained his pants.

Riku blushes as he looks at Taka, flickering his ears, "I just want to make sure I am clean enough to at least pull my pants up without leaking all over my pants," he flickers his ears embarrassingly. He watches Taka and flickers his ears as he watches Taka while blushing as he adjusts his pants before walking out of the stall and washes his hands, lowering his ears as he felt his butt twitch slightly as he stood in front of the sink.

The punk male snickered in amusement as he heard the neko's words and his flickered cat ears. "Aah~ I see.. well, I can help you cleaned that your butt once we got home though~" he said with a playful tone, walked out of the small stall and sighed since no one around. He washed his hand on the sink beside Riku and laughed cause his boyfriend looked so uncomfortable with his butt. "Oh my~ is your butt twitched, Riku?" he asked as he leaned closer to the other.

Riku blushes as he looks at Taka and slowly nods his head, "I suppose so, it might be easier to do than me trying to clean myself since your fingers are so much longer than mine," he purrs and swishes his tail side to side. Riku bites his bottom lip as he was washing his hands and perks up his ears as he looks at Taka, blushing bright red and slowly nods his head, "my.. butt is twitching from having so much of your cum inside," he purrs and swishes his tail slowly side to side, flickering his ears as he turns off the water and dries off his hands.

The brown haired male couldn't help but laughed after heard the neko's words and ruffled Riku's hair gently and kissed his cheek as well. "aww~ sorry for filling your butt too much.." he laughed back and gathered their plastic bag of their stuff and waited his neko done with washing his hand. "you done? well.. just bear with it for a moment, okay?" he smiled and hold Riku's hand with his free hand, pulled it slightly. "let's go.."