Be mine cute neko chan || cheputchan19 & KawaiiNekomimiBoy || private ||

CheputChan19

Riku wags his tail with a purr as he looks at Taka while blushing and shakes his head, "n-no I am okay, it feels so warm and good inside me," he sticks his tongue out and dries off his hands. Riku looks at Taka and slowly nods his head, holding onto Taka's hand and walks out of the bathroom, looking back at his phone to see anymore updates from his brother.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"silly boy.. a moment before you said that your butt twitched because my cums filled you too much but now you said it's warm.." Taka laughed as he hold back the neko's palm and lead him out of the supermarket. Yet he start to noticed that Riku always check on his phone and asked his boyfriend at the end. "hey.. now I start to wonder why you always looked at your phone, Riku? are you waiting someone's call or message?"

Riku giggles and nods his head, "but I didn't say I didn't like it. I like feeling your cum deep inside my butt," he purrs softly. He continues walking and follows Taka out of the supermarket, perking his ears up as he closes his phone. Riku tilts his head to the side, "o-oh um.. I am just keeping an eye on my brother's messages," he sticks his tongue out and puts his phone in his pocket.

Taka raised his eyebrow and nodded at the neko's words. "aah I see.. I bet you loved everything I gave deep inside your butt, huh?" he laughed back but hummed since he somehow didn't satisfied with Riku's answer. "really? I noticed you always checked on your phone when we shopping before.." he asked in pure curious.

Riku blushes and nods his head while purring, "I like feeling it deep inside me," he swishes his tail as he follows along side Taka. He tilts his head, "I just don't want to miss Yuusuki's call or text," he stick his tongue out and licks Taka's cheek, perking his ears up and looks at his phone. Riku wags his tail and pulls on Taka's arm, "come on let's go to your house and go inside, it is getting too warm," he pouts a little.

The brown haired male laughed softly as heard the neko's another answer and nodded while caressed the others cheek. "now now~ don't talk something so bold with cute face like that, okay?" he continue his laughs but blinked before nodded back. "I see.. you really like your brother then.." he said, smiled as got licked on the cheek and tilted his head to the side cause suddenly Riku want to go back soon. "fine fine.. walk slowly or you gonna tripped and fall.."

Riku looks at Taka and flickers his ears, tilting his head to the side while blushing, "don't get so tempted," he sticks his tongue out with a giggle. He nods his head and swishes his tail, "of course I do," he looks to the side and nudges Taka. Riku giggles and wags his tail, pouting, "I am not going to trip," he grumbles and nibbles on Taka's finger as he continues pulling on Taka's arm.

Taka just grinned as his cute neko pouted at his teasing words and stuck his tongue out slightly. However he laughed more as Riku kept pulled his arm even start to nibbled his fingers in impatient way. "okay okay.. you are really impatient, huh? what make you like this, huh?" he smiled and faster his walks, a moment after that they already reached his house. "here.. we are.. Riku, could hold one of this plastic bag? I wanna unlocked my front door.."

Riku lowers his ears and growls as he playfully sucks on Taka's finger. he giggles and pulls on Taka's ears with a smile, continues walking with Taka and swishes his tail. He tilts his head as he looks at the plastic bag and nods his head as he takes one just when the door suddenly opens.

Yuusuki opened the door and looks at Taka with a soft smile, poking the back of Taka's head, "the door is already open," he laughs a little.

The punk male couldn't help but wondered more since his cute neko looked so excited suddenly and kept bitting his fingers in excited way. "easy my lovely neko.." he laughed softly and groped his pocket to take his key of the house but he blinked cause his front door being opened suddenly and behind that Yuusuki popped out.

"Yu-Yuusuki?! why did you? I mean.. why you unlocked the door and why you didn't call me before?" he asked in real confuse and glanced to Riku with questioning looks.

Riku looks at Taka and looks at the door as he was holding the groceries, sticking his tongue out after seeing how Taka reacted when Yuusuki was suddenly behind the door and giggles softly.

Yuusuki laughs a little as he takes his phone out, "well.. I got a text seeing something about you wanting little Riku to live with you. So.. I talked to mine and Riku's parents and, well, come in and see for yourself, I had some help rearranging around so nothing major was changed around," he walks back to let Taka and Riku inside of the house, "all I can say is, you better take good care of him," he pokes Taka's forehead.

Taka couldn't help but frowned his eyebrow and looked more confused cause his neko behind him giggled after saw his surorised looks. He distracted back as Yuusuki start to explained while showing up his phone, a moment later he blushed in embarrassment cause the older neko knew about his plan that just he said this morning to his boyfriend, but he's kinda happy too since Yuusuki looked one hundred percent got their parents permission.

The punk male nodded quickly as Yuusuki said to take care of his brother and smiled happily. "of course.. I'll take care of him with all my strength.." he chuckled slightly and stepped inside his house.

Yuusuki looks at Taka and laughs a little as he rubs the back of his head, "I wasn't so sure about adding Riku's bed in the house.. so I decided the best thing to do was to just add Riku's stuff to your bedroom so you two can sleep together," he smiles and crosses his arms, "so you two can be considered as a real couple that sleeps together in the same bed instead of sleeping in two different beds. It also saved some room in your room."

Riku looks at Yuusuki and blushes softly, slightly nudging him with a pout. He then looks at Taka with a giggle and sticks out his tongue, "so... were you surprised," he swishes his tail.

Taka closed the door after his cute boyfriend walked inside then placed the some stuff to the kitchen before walked straight to upstairs right on his bedroom, couldn't help but smiled widely at the older neko who explained about Riku's stuff. "this is perfect, Yuusuki san! you really can decorate this room into great position.." he said in awe, placed his other stuff that he buy on the table inside his room and blushed slightly cause Yuusuki word made him embarrassed. "n-nah.. you don't have to said that so clearly, Yuusuki san.." he scratched the back of his head and chuckled cause saw the neko also embarrassed like him.

"Yeah.. this is really surprised me, Riku.. then your heat before just a trap huh?" he raised his eyebrow naughtily at the cute neko of his boyfriend and chuckled slighty.

Yuusuki looks at Taka and smiles, nodding his head, "yeah I figured you two were most likely going to sleep in the same room so there was no reason to add another bed." He looks at Taka and laughs a little while slightly nudging Taka with a soft smile, "but you know it's true."

Riku looks to the side while pouting, crossing his arms. He perks his ears up and sticks his tongue out, shaking his head, "nope.. my heat was real," he purrs and wags his tail.

Again, Taka couldn't help but blushed brightly because the older neko's words is right, he just nod his head at the end. "err.. yeah.. like you said, you slept at the same bed.. but you don't have to said that so clearly again.. now I can't make my face calm.." he scratched the back of his head and looked at his cute neko. "..but thank you so much, Yuusuki san.. you want to spare your time to do this stuff.." he smiled sincerely.

The punk male blinked and laughed a little after heard his boyfriend's words. "my my~ you became so naughty.." he whispered to the neko and looked back at the older one. "hmm.. what about you have a lunch with us, Yuusuki san.. and I want to celebrate a little since Riku finally moved out to my house.."

Yuusuki laughs a little after watching how embarrassed Taka got and nods his head, "it was no big deal.. I told the movers where to put everything so if anyone had a hard time, it was the movers," he rubs the back of his neck with a soft smile, letting out a yawn. He laughs a little, "oh.. so that is what you two were doing," he slicks his hair back. Yuusuki rubs his chin with a smile, "I suppose but I will have to leave afterwards for a nap."

Riku sticks his tongue out and giggles, wagging his tail while blushing, knowing that Yuusuki knew about them having sex. He looks at Taka and tilts his head while blushing, shaking his head, "i-it is not a big deal really," he looks to the side while his cheeks were bright pink.

The brown haired male tried to make his face back to normal though the older neko laughed at his embarrassment. "a-ah.. you're right.. the movers who was the one that had hard time.. but they wont come here if you didn't call him so really thanks, Yuusuki san.." he really grateful cause he had known a kind person like Yuusuki. But he blinked cause his boyfriend's older brother refused his asks politely. "Aww.. that's bad but if yo say like that, I can't hold you in here too long then.." he smiled.

Taka distracted back at his cute neko who was embarrassed cutely because of his plan about a small party for his move. "now now.. it's just a small party, right? so you should accept it happily.." he pecked Riku's cheek gently.

Yuusuki rubs his chin, "hm.. I suppose your right, but I also had to get the confirm from our parents." He nods his head slowly, "it's no big deal really," he rubs the back of his head. Yuusuki laughs a little with a sigh, "I will stay as long as I can, but if I start to fall asleep, I got to go back home."

Riku flickers his ears and nods his head with a soft pout while blushing, "alright I suppose a small party is okay," he swishes his tail side to side, perking his ears up as his cheek got kissed and purrs softly, wagging his tail and licks Taka's cheek.

The punk male smiled happily and nodded at Yuusuki's words. "okay.. I'll make sure I don't hold you here too long.. I just want make a small party like eating something though.." he smiles back and added more. "ah.. you can wait at the living room or the kitchen.. choose as you like.."

Taka chuckled slightly as noticed the neko's soft blush and his cute pouts. "now now.. you actually happy, right?" he rubbed the under chin of Riku as his cheek got licked. "now I should get going and made great lunch for our little party.. wanna see me or joined with Yuusuki san? he asked, ruffled the neko's head gently.

Yuusuki laughs a little and nods his head slowly, rubbing the back of his head as he walks to the couch and sits there until Taka finished preparing for the party, resting his chin on his palm and closes his eyes for a few minutes.

Riku watches Yuusuki and perks his ears up as he looks at Taka while blushing, slowly nodding his head. Riku looks at Taka and tilts his had, flickering his ears and purrs as his hair was getting ruffled, looking at Yuusuki, "I will go with you, Yuusuki is taking a little nap," he sticks his tongue out a little and starts to head towards the kitchen.

The brown haired male watched the older neko walked to the living room instead and just smiled before looked back at his cute neko who purred against his touch.

"okay~ then can you help me to prepare the lunch? so we can celebrate your small party sooner.." Taka smiled and hold on Riku's palm as he lead him to the kitchen. He glanced at the groceries that he bought before. "could you placed that groceries first, Riku? I want to prepare the utensils for my cooking.." he patted slightly the other's head and walked to the counter while think of the foods that he will make.

Riku nods his head and swishes his tail as he looks at the groceries. He perks up his ears and tilts his head to the side, slowly nodding his head as he starts to put away the items in the grocery bags. He looks at Taka, wondering what he had planned for lunch as he finishes putting away everything Taka brought at the store.

Taka checked on the fridge and found the chicken fillet and some flour, then he had an idea to make the chicken fillet fried with with flour and poured it with sweet spicy sauce. "you done, Riku? I think I already know what I'm gonna cooks for our lunch.." he glanced at the neko and placed the chicken fillet on the counter -so it can be on outside's temperature- while put the flour on the small bowl, poured it water slowly until it mixed together.

Riku watches Taka and wonders what he had planned for lunch. He perks his ears up as he looks at Taka and nods his head, "yes I finished putting the items away," he wags his tail. Riku tilts his head to the side and holds onto his tail as he was watching Taka, "do.. you need any help with cooking," he flickers his ears curiously and sniffs at the water and flour mixture.