Be mine cute neko chan || cheputchan19 & KawaiiNekomimiBoy || private ||

CheputChan19

The punk male blinked at the moment the neko asked him back which made him laughed and raised his eyebrow at the end. "You silly~ I still can hold back for long time, you know.." he grinned after licked his lips naughtily cause the neko thrusted his tail so fast and deep as well. "Wooo~ that so sexy.. ah.. you should play witg your nipple too, Riku.. that spot a sensitive one, right?"

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Riku perks his ears up and squirms his hips as he continues moving his tail faster inside of his butt and strokes his cock faster. He slowly looks at Taka while blushing and starts softly squeezing his nipple as he continues stroking his cock with his other hand and thrusting his tail deep inside his butt, feeling pre-cum ooze from the tip of his cock,

The brown haired male couldn't help but smiled satisfiedly cause his cute neko did what was he said, licked back his lower lips. "Whoaa~ as I thought.. when your nipple being played with your cock dripped much pre-cums.." he chuckled in teasing way, really enjoyed every moment that Riku did. However he leaned closer to the neko's cock and blow some air to it before leaned back with soft chuckles.

Riku blushes and turns his head to the side while pouting, "touching my nipples makes my body sensitive," he continues playing with his nipple and strokes his cock, continues thrusting his tail inside of his butt. He continues moaning and squeaks as he felt Taka blow on his cock, blushing and strokes his cock faster, spreading his legs and moans while purring.

Hearing a cute squeaks from his neko made Taka got horny and excited more then he looked up at his boyfriend that already sink in pleasure. "It's hard, huh.. doing three job at the same time just with two hands.. then let me help you~" he commented and leaned down back before start to sucked Riku's dripped cock. "..it's not a touch, right? Since I use my mouth not my hand~" he said before bobbed his head up and down.

Riku continues moving his tail and squirms his hips side to side, flickering his ears and blushes bright red as he watches Taka suck his cock. He turns his head to the side and continues moaning, playing with his nipples and rests back, watching Taka while blushing, "s-so naughty."

The punk male could felt Riku's pre-cums oozed more from his tip as his mouth eat up all the way until the base of the neko's cock; that surely made him amused. He looked up and smirked while kept sucking his boyfriend's pulsed member before leaned back to catch some breath. "yeah, you liked it~" he chuckled and played with Riku's tip by his tongue; wanna hear more his cute neko's moans.

Riku flickers his ears as he continues watching Taka. He arches his back a little and slowly moves his hand to Taka's head, lowering his ears while whimpering. He blushes and nods his head slowly, spreading his legs a little more and arches his back slowly, moaning and continues thrustig his tail deep inside of his butt, squirming his hips slowly.

Taka twirled his tongue around Riku's tip over and over before sucked the tip, a bit startled cause the neko hold on his head which made him moved forward and sucked more the other length. Smirked cause Riku let out another moans, the punk male faster his sucks and bobbed his head up and down while kept twirled his tongue on the neko's tip.

Riku watches Taka and bites his bottom lip, moves his tail faster and arches his back with a soft whimper, squirming his hips side to side as he looks at Taka, "I-I can't take it anymore... I am going to cum," he whines and takes his tail out of his butt, starting to cum and pants heavily, sticking the tip of his tongue out while purring.

The punk male continue sucking Riku's cock that kept pulsed even it start to hit the wall of his mouth since the neko moved his hips side to side. "Sure just cum then.." he sucked the neko's tip after taking some breath. He widen his eyes for a moment as his boyfriend shot all his load inside his mouth but managed to gulped it then leaned back. "Sweet as usual.." he wiped the corner of his lips and chuckled.

Riku pants heavily as he cums his last drop and slowly opens his eyes, looking down at Taka and flickers his ears as he blushes bright red when Taka swallowed his cum and covers his face with his ears slightly lowered, "t-that is so embarrassing," he watches Taka as he pants softly.

The brown haired male leaned back and sat right in front of the neko, chuckled and looked at him with teasing smile. "hmm~ embarrassing? is it embarrassing seeing me sucking you or gulped all of your cums, Riku?" he asked with another teasing smiles and chuckles. "ah, by the way.. you lost your own game, Riku~" he licked his lips naughtily.

Riku blushes and nods his head as he pouts a little, covering his face embarrassingly. He then perks his ears up and nudges Taka, grumbling softly, "w-well your the one that suddenly joined in.. so if anyone lost," he giggles softly and stands up, "that would be you," he runs out of the bathroom while giggling and goes into Taka's room, rubbing around his bed and gets the blankets wet.

"geez, so persistent.. you are the one who lost, Riku.." Taka stuck out his tongue and rinsed his body before stood up slowly, blinked cause the neko dashed out with loud giggling toward his room. "h-hey.. you silly.. don't walk around with naked body.." he shouted playfully and wrapped a towel around around his waist and walked to his room but found Riku laid down on the bed that already soaked with his boyfriend wet body. "oh maan.. you made the blanket soaked, Riku.." he crossed his arm with a slight pouts.

Riku giggles and rubs himself against the blanket, perking his ears up as he saw Taka walked into the room, sticking his tongue out, "what are you going to do about it," he slowly gets up and then hides within the blanket with his butt poking out, swishing his tail side to side.

Taka raised one of his eyebrow as the neko kept rubbing his wet body against his blanket even shook his butt side to side in front of him. "what will I do? I want to do th-" he paused just he want to teased Riku's but with finger and sighed cause he could saw that his boyfriend's butt bright red and swelled up. "now come here and sat.. I'll take something so wait for a moment.." he stood up and search something on his night stand.

Riku giggles but then tilts his head as he pokes his head out from under the blanket, tilting his head to the side, "o-okay," he sits on the edge of the bed and watches Taka confusingly, wondering what he head planned as he holds onto his tail.

The brown haired male smiled slightly as he got what he searched and and walked back to the neko who sat on the edge of the bed. "your butt swelled up so much.. so sat on my laps as I applied some oinment on it.." he said as he showed the small bottle of the oinment while patted his laps with his other hand.

Riku tilts his head to the side as he looks down towards his butt, "swelled up? Is that bad," he flickers his ears confusingly. He looks at Taka and pouts, shaking his head and turns into his cat form, "noooo I don't wanna," he jumps down and goes under the bed while pouting.

The punk male nodded his head as looked at the neko's face that so confused. "yeah.. that's why I searched this.. come on, sat on my la-" he paused and sighed since Riku denied and turned into his cat form instead. "oh man.. what's wrong.. I just made your butt healed not hurt.." he said, got off the bed and leaned down then reached the neko with his free hand. "come here, Riku.."

Riku looks at Taka and lowers his ears while pouting, "but .. my butt is fine," he blushes and sits down on the floor under the bed. He tilts his head as he watches Taka reaching for him and starts pawing at his hand, moving back slowly and sticks his tongue out a little, wagging his tail, "noooo it is too cold," he lowers his ears.

Taka perked his head up cause the neko pawed his palm but sighed cause Riku moved back and whined more. "It's not that cold, Riku.. come on.. I'm just trying to make your butt healed.." he kept persuading the neko but went quiet suddenly and pulled back his palm. "Fine.. I wont touch you at all if you stubborn like that and still denied to put on some oinment on your swelled butt.." he crossed his arms and stood up.

Riku pouts a little, "then you put it on your butt if it isn't cold," he grumbles a little. "My butt is fine.. it isn't like I am a virgin," he looks to the side. He flickers his ears a little and looks up at Taka within under the bed, lowering his ears and runs out from under the bed, jumping out the open window and continues running on the sidewalk.

The punk male sat back on the bed and stay still with crossed arms but twitched his eyebrow because of Riku's words. "yeah.. you're not a virgin so I couldn't worry about your health.." he sighed but blinked cause heard a loud steps which made him stood up. "h-hey, R-Riku!" he called out but the said neko already jumped out of the window and run somewhere. "ugh.. calm down, Taka.. he's just sulking.. he'll be back soon.." he sat back but his foot tapped restlessly on the floor.