Be mine cute neko chan || cheputchan19 & KawaiiNekomimiBoy || private ||

CheputChan19

The punk male couldn't help but raised his eyebrow cause the neko kept rolled on his palm even start to showed up his fluffy belly which looked so cute. Though at the end, he pouted back with a soft grunts cause Riku said he's a stubborn as well before watched the older male walked away from them. "Is your brother didn't understand o just don't wanna made us more embarrassed, huh?" he asked while tickled his boydfriend's cat belly gently.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Riku watches as Yuusuki left and lowers his ears, perking his ears up as he looks at Taka, sticking his tongue out and lets out a yawn. He tilts head to the side and flickers his ears as he shrugs his shoulders, blinking as he felt Taka touch his stomach and looks to the side while blushing, "c..can we go home now? I want to turn back into my other form .. unless you want me to do it here so everyone can see my naked body," he sticks his tongue out teasingly.

Taka just hummed when the neko shrugged at his question before but raised one of his eyebrow at the moment Riku looked away and laughed softly. "Hee? So this way can trigger your heat too, huh?" he said it playfully and ignored Riku's words and continue rubbed his neko's belly more, walked back toward his house with a slow steps.

Riku tilts his head to the side while pouting and looks to the side, shaking his head, "n-no that is not it." He blushes with a grumble and looks at Taka, flickering his ears while blushing and takes his hand slowly, nipping Taka's finger while pouting and grumbles as he looks to the side.

"Aah~ I see.." Seeing his neko kept biting his finger with such a loud grumble, made Taka smiled continuously. Yet at the end he stopped Riku's belly and petted his neko's under chin gently. "Fine.. welcome back at my house, Riku.." he smiled and got inside quickly since outside become hotter because of the sun.

Riku looks at Taka and sticks his tongue out, lowering his ears when Taka stopped rubbing his stomach. He looks around and jumps down onto the ground, running to the couch and rolls around within the pillows while purring.

Taka closed the front door behind him and blinked cause Riku jumped off from his palm right away and curled on the couch. "already missed the couch, hmm?" he chuckled and sat next to the neko. "by the way.. how long you wanna kept your cat form.. I wanted to hug you, you know.." he crossed his arms while glanced to Riku that purred softly.

Riku rolls around on the couch while purring, giggles softly and then perks his ears up as he looks at Taka. He tilts his head to the side while blushing, "what you can't hug me in my cat form," he sticks his tongue out while giggling. He turns back into his neko form and covers his crotch while blushing a little, glancing to the side.

The punk male grinned slightly at the moment he saw the neko's cat ears perked up and his face became rosy pink. "Of course. You couldn't hugged me as well, right?" He chuckled and couldn't help but smirked cause Riku covered his crotch once he turned into human form. 'Why need to be shy, Riku?" he chuckled back pulled the naked neko to his laps and hugged him gently while inhaled his sweet scent.

Riku blinks a couple of times and shakes his head, "I probably couldn't get a good hold on you," he lowers his ears while blushing. He looks at Taka and looks to the side, shaking his head slowly as he blushed, "o-oh um it is nothing," he rubs the back of his head and hugs Taka while purring, blushing when he heard Taka smelling him and nibbles on Taka's neck.

The brown haired male just chuckled softly at the moment he saw the neko blushed back with an awkward movement. "Hmm~ I see.. actually you don't have to cover your crotch that I already seen million times.." he laughed at his own words and continue inhaled Riku's sweet scent and grunted softly cause his boyfriend nibbled on his neck, his hand start to stroked his neko's back gently; knowing that spot surely made Riku purred.

Riku perks his ears and nods his head with a sigh as he moves his hand, "hm.. I suppose your right about that," he places his hands beside himself as he looks at Taka. Riku blushes softly as he heard Taka sniffing him and lowers his head a little butt then perks his ears up, purring as he felt his back getting touched and licks Taka's cheek.

Taka chuckled softly when Riku let his hand down from his naked crotch, stared at it a bit with a slight grins on his lips. He smiled softly as he done smelling the neko's sweet scent cause his neko blushed even purred against his touch. "my my~ is this spot feel great when I rubbed it, hmm?" he asked while rubbed more his boyfriend's back so gently.

Riku looks at Taka while blushing and looks to the side, listening to how Taka was done smelling him and pouts, "w-why are you smelling me like that?" He blushes bright red and looks to the side, nodding his head, "I have some spots ... that are very sensitive," he lowers his ears but blushes when Taka continues rubbing his back and hides his face within Taka's chest.

Taka tilted his head to the side and looked at the neko with innocent eyes. "eeh? is t wrong to inhaled your scent? it's so sweet and I loved it though.." he commented, wanna made Riku's face burned in deep blush. He stopped his hand for a moment before moved his hand up along his cute boyfriend's spine. "hmm~ I see.. I liked it when you arched your back like this, Riku.." he grinned cause the other hid his face within his chest.

Riku looks at Taka while pouting a little and looks to the side. He perks his ears up, flickering them a couple of times and blushes bright red, "w..what do I even smell like?" Riku tilts his head confusingly while looking at Taka, swishing his tail side to side. Riku perks his ears up and blushes, twitching a little and nibbles slightly on Taka's shirt.

The punk male couldn't help but chuckled softly at the neko's question. "I thought you know that.. you don't even realize that your scent is so sweet and inviting everyone who smelt it, you know.." he pinched playfully Riku's heated up cheeks. "everytime I smelt that.. I always wanted to trapped you under my body and do you right away.. but luckily I already got used to your scent and not became too wild.." he laughed while admitted it.

Riku tilts his head to the side while blushing and shakes his head confusingly side to side. He perks his ears up while blushing and rubs his cheeks after when Taka pinched his cheeks. Riku turns his head to the side, "y..your so naughty," he turns his head to face Taka and hides his face within Taka's chest.

Seeing both of Riku's fluffy ears perked up, made Taka's lips formed into naughty grins and laughed when heard his neko's comment. "well~ I'm more naughty long before I met you.. especially about neko and luckily god unite us at the unexpected event.." he said softly while petted his boyfriend's head as the said boy leaned on his chest.

Riku perks his ears up and flickers his ears a little, tilting his head, "oh so you were just as naughty," he wags his tail. He blushes softly and turns his head to the side, nodding his head, "and ever since, you keep breeding with me," he giggles softly and licks Taka's cheek while purring heavily as his head was getting petted, rubbing his face against Taka's chest.

"Nah~ you can looked at me slightly and know that I'm a naughty one, you know.. well..that was what the other people said to me though.." The brown haired male said with a soft shrugs on his shoulder. Taka grinned and nod his head a couple of times with a soft laughs. "Yeah~ cause I can't hold back myself with a cute and clingy neko like you, Riku~" he whispered sensually to his neko's ear and continue patted his head.

Riku tilts his head to the side, flickering his ears a little while blushing, slowly nodding his head and giggles, "yeah.. although when we first met, I was going into my heat cycle," he blushes as he looks to the side. He pouts a little and nudges Taka, looking to the side, "you get pretty clingy too," he sticks his tongue out, letting out a soft giggle.

Taka chuckled softly as he heard the neko's words, smiled with a slight hums. "so the scent that I smelt was yours, huh? it's so soft back then.. different when I smell your scent know.. It's so sweet.." he grinned while continue his soft chuckles. However he stopped and blushed instead cause Riku said he's clingy as well. "err.. well, I can't really deny it.. I truly became soft and clingy.. it's not my usual self though.." he scratched the back of his head embarrassingly.

Riku perks his head while blushing and looks to the side, "s-so you could smell my heat that day we met?" He blushes bright red and looks to the side embarrassingly while blushing, biting his bottom lip and hides his face, swishing his tail side to side. He slowly looks up at Taka and tilts his head to the side, "you mean you went from a delinquent at school to a soft clinging teddy bear," he giggles and sticks his tongue out.

"well.. I'm not sure at first though.. I think my nose went weird.. but I clearly smelt your scent right when I approached you.." The punk male chuckled cause the neko looked so embarrassed by it. Yet he raised his eyebrow cause Riku teased him right after that. "wh-what's with that.. don't got carried away, Riku.. I'm still a wild punk when I want, you know.." he grinned and tickling his boyfriend's belly immediately before pulled his neko's swished tail teasingly.