Be mine cute neko chan || cheputchan19 & KawaiiNekomimiBoy || private ||

CheputChan19

"But I told you I am fine.. why are you not listening to me...," Riku lowers his ears with a soft whimper. He continues running and lowers his ears, panting softly as he looks up at the tree, climbing it and curls up on the top of the tree, well hidden within the branches and closes his eyes, taking a nap with his ears lowered..

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

It was already ten minutes passed since Riku run away from his house and Taka still stubborn and sat on the edge of his bed with tapped foot. "Geez.. I lose.. I can't stay calm when he's outside with his cat form.." he clicked his tongue and start to dressed up before walked out and the sidewalk, searched out the trace of his neko but didn't call out his name. 'Where are going, Riku?' he thought as he searched near some bushes.

Riku lowers his ears and swishes his tail side to side with a soft yawn while he was napping. He flickers his ears and looks down from the tree, seeing Taka and blinks, pouting as he curls up and rubs his face against his tail.

Taka started more restless since he couldn't saw any trace that his boyfriend left on the sidewalk and fisted his hand in worry. "Really.. where are you, Riku? I know I'm a bit too much but I just want to make you feel better.." he muttered and stopped and nearest tree, bit his lower lips and searched out on the bushes around him.

Riku rubs his face against his paws and looks down, watching Taka from the top of the tree, closing his eyes and continues to sleep.

Yuusuki walks along the side walk and tilts his head to the side as he notices Taka, walks up to him while tilting his head, "oh.. um hi Taka? What are you doing," he rubs the back of his head as he continues to watch Taka.

The brown haired male bent down and searched around the bushes even start biting his fingernail cause he still couldn't fine Riku. Yet he jolted as heard Yuusuki's voice and perked his head before slumped to the ground, sighed deeply. "Err.. I'm.. searching y-your brother.." he stuttered and avoid the older male's eyes.

Yuusuki looks at Taka, wondering still what he was doing and then blinks a little, flickering his ears while tilting his head to the side, "your.. looking for my brother? Why? Did he go missing?" He crouches down, "did something happen between the two of you.. you don't seem like your normal self when I was at your house the other day."

The punk male bitten more his lower lips cause at the end Yuusuki asked him the reason why searched Riku. "U-Umm.. well.. we had a little fight and both of us so stubborn and Riku run away with his cat form.." he explained while still looked to the side. "..but I was my usual self the other day you visit my house.. it's just I surprised seeing another neko.." he added.

Yuusuki looks at Taka and rubs the back of his head, laughs softly, "well.. both of you seem pretty stubborn." He looks up at the tree and sniffs the air, smiling softly, "fortunately.. his heat is pretty strong, I am surprise you can't catch the scent," he laughs softly.

The punk male blinked and looked back to the older male's face completely cause his words and his laughs made him confused. Riku's heat? his scent? What do you mean, Yuusuki san?" he still confused, still didn't realize that the older male had saw up at the tree right on where Riku sat down with his cat form

Yuusuki looks at Taka and laughs a little, "well.. Riku is still pretty young and he gives off a pretty sweet aroma when he is in heat," he rubs the back of his head as he looks up at the tree with a smile before looking at Taka, "he is a lot closer than you think," he puts his hands into his pockets.

Taka widen his eyes as realized what was Yuusuki talking about and nodded in understand before closing his eyes, sharping his nose then hummed while lifting his head up to the tree and opened his eyes. "Gotcha.." he grinned and jumped on tree branch and looked at the neko who sat quietly on it. "Now can you lean on my hand and got down from there, Riku?" he asked as reached out his free hand

Yuusuki laughs a little and watches Taka, finally knowing where Riku was as he watches Taka climb the tree to get Riku down.

Riku perks his ears up as he slowly looks at Taka, lowering his ears a little as he paws at Taka's hand before sitting on Taka's palm while looking at him.

The punk male felt a little embarrassed cause he could heard Yuusuki laughed at his act but tried to hide it though distracted right away when his cute neko looked at him with lowered ears. But smiled softly as Riku sat on his palm then brought his boyfriend to his chest and hold him while swing his other hand before landed on the ground. "Fiuh~ you really hid at the highest place.. luckily I still can climbed it.." he hugged Riku's cat body while rubbed his cheek at the neko's head, totally forgot that Yuusuki still in front of him.

Riku flickers his ears as he was getting brought back to the ground. He looks at Taka and sticks his tongue out, looking at Yuusuki while purring as Taka rubs his chin on him.

Yuusuki watches and laughs a little, taking his phone out of his pocket and takes a picture of Taka and Riku before putting his phone back into his pocket.

The brown haired male pouted slightly cause his neko stuck out his tongue at him and pulled gently Riku's cat ear teasingly. However he blinked and looked back at Yuusuki as he felt a flash from the older male's phone. "E-Eh?! Did you take a picture of me and Riku before, Yuusuki san?" he asked with a bit stutter, felt his face heated up with embarrassed blush.

Riku squeaks as his ear was pulled on gently and pouts a little. He perks his head up and looks at Yuusuki while blushing, hiding his face against Taka's chest embarrassingly, swishing his tail side to side.

Yuusuki laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah, couldn't resist," he rubs the back of his head as he smiles softly, putting his other hand in his pocket while looking at Taka, "why do you ask," he smiles while laughing a little.

Taka couldn't help but smiled softly cause his neko pouted at him with his cat face and patt the neko's head gently at the moment Riku hid against his chest. 'So cute..' he thought while continue patted the other head.

The punk male looked back at the older neko and pouted a bit at him. "Well.. normally people wont took pictures suddenly like that, you know.. but I don't mind it.. It just took me by surprise.." he admitted and moved his cute boyfriend on his other hand. "So.. where are you going now, Yuusuki san? Wanna visit my place so you can lectured this cat a bit.." he laughed softly while poked Riku's head.

Riku looks at Taka and looks to the side while pouting a little, pawing at Taka's hand as he was patting his head, letting out a yawn and flickers his ears as he looks at Yuusuki, stretching out and pouts as his head was poked, biting Taka's finger.

Yuusuki tilts his head and laughs a little, "well.. I just felt like it," he sticks his tongue out. "I was heading home.. why do I need to lecture my brother," he scratches the back of his head confusingly and laughs softly.

Taka jolted in surprise at the moment his finger got bitten by the neko and pouted back at the neko. He looked at the older neko and pointed Riku with his finger. "Well, you should tell him to not stobborn when someone wanna applied some medicine to him.." he said clearly, really forgot that his neko's butt that got swelled which was an embarrassed topic to talk to with Yuusuki.

Riku pouts a little while looking to the side while blushing, flickering his ears and looks at Taka, hiding his face embarrassingly and whines a little, curling up on Taka's hand.

Yuusuki tilts his head to the side, "stubborn? Of course, he is still young," he laughs a little. He blinks a couple of times, "medicine? Did he get hurt," he rubs his hands on Riku's little cat body.

The punk male blinked his eyes a couple of times as looked at the neko who curled on his hand like that, blushed brightly as realized what he said before was too embarrassing. Then he slowly looked back at Yuusuki that start to touched the neko's body gently. "Ehem.. I mean.. you know what exact place that only Riku got hurt when he's not falling to somewhere, right?" he cleared his throat a couple of times, tried to explained.

Riku lowers his ears and nips on Taka's finger with a pout as he turns his head to the side. He slowly looks over at Yuusuki and closes his eyes, curled up and swishes his tail side to side embarrassingly, covering his head with his paw.

Yuusuki blinks a couple of times, confusingly nods his head, "oh.. so your just going to make sure he didn't hurt himself while he was outside," he slowly moves his hand away from Riku and looks at his watch, "well.. I should be getting going now before it gets too late," he rubs the back of his head.

The brown haired male could felt Riku's small teeth biting his finger because of his embarrassment but he just quiet. He looked up at Yuusuki who looked so confused and answered the opposite things with his word before. "Y-Yeah.. that's true.. that's why I got a bit angry cause Riku so stubborn.." he patted the neko's head with an awkward laughs. Taka blinked before nodded with a smile. "A-Ah.. okay then.. you should come to my house later then.." he smiled with a slight waved hand.

Riku looks at Taka while blushing and hides his face with a yawn, sticking out his tongue and rolls onto his back, showing his stomach. He looks at Taka and pouts, narrowing his eyes, "stubborn? Your just as stubborn as I am," he turns on his side.

Yuusuki nods his head slowly and waves to Taka and Riku before he continues walking along the sidewalk back to the house.