Be mine cute neko chan || cheputchan19 & KawaiiNekomimiBoy || private ||

CheputChan19

The punk male nod his head while licking his lips hungrily after the neko asked him. "Yeah~ it's such a beautiful sight, Riku.." he grinned, rubbing the neko's white and soft thigh. Yet he stopped his move and just rubbing his tips against Riku's twitched entrance. "well, it's just a bit tight for you.. so you should relaxed more.." he said, pushing his tip inside but let it out. "Feel hurt? If yes, I'll stop.." he said, more teasing than concern about Riku.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Riku looks at Taka while blushing, flickering his ears as he watches Taka and turns his head to the side while purring. He looks at Taka and lets out a soft moan, shaking his head, "n-no don't take it out.. I want to feel it deep inside me," he purrs as he holds onto his legs, feeling his butt twitch a bit from Taka teasing it before while pouting, "d-don't tease me. I want to feel it all the way inside me."

The punk male whistled playfully and eyed Riku with wide smirks. "hmm? it's so good to hear you begged like that, Riku.." he chuckled and positioned his tip back at his boyfriend's twitched butt. "made sure you hold your legs completely and relaxed more, 'kay?" he smiled, slowly but sure slides his member inside Riku's butt that indeed became more tight with that position. "ugnn.. s-so tight.. you okay, Riku?" he asked stopped still tried to slide his cock all the way.

Riku flickers his ears and blushes embarrassingly while looking at Taka, sticking the tip of his tongue out and nods his head slowly. He continues holding his legs, feeling his butt twitch feeling Taka's cock touch it and lets out a soft moan, arching his back and looks at Taka, "y..yeah I am okay," he blushes while purring, swishing his tail side to side.

Taka grunted with his soft moans since Riku's entrance twitched so hard even the neko's inner walls tighten around his member everytime it slide more deep. "Okay.. I won't hold back then since your tail swished like that.." he snickered, hold on his boyfriend's thigh before pulled back his cock and rammed it deeply though it's a bit difficult cause so tight.

Riku flickers his ears embarrassingly as he looks at Taka, blushing and arches his back, moaning a little louder and sticks the tip of his tongue out, drooling, "T-Taka," he purrs heavily and gasps from Taka's movements, "g-give me more Taka it feels good," he holds his legs while blushing bright red.

Taka kept grunted and moaned out as well as his cock slides inside but he blinked and looked up at his neko who unexpectedly begged more from him which made his member throbbed inside. "Oh damn.. you really know how to make me turned on, huh?" he chuckled then placed both of his hand on the side of Riku's body before thrust in and out with fast speed.

Riku looks at Taka and trembles a little when feeling all of Taka's cock being pushed inside and purrs heavily. He blushes when feeling Taka's cock throb inside of his butt continues holding his legs. Riku lets out a moan and throws his head back, biting his bottom lip and starts to drool.

The punk male's breathe start became heavy everytime he thrust inside Riku's tight inner wall that squeezed his member completely. He moved hus hips back and forth continuously and slowly reached the neko's chest, manage to touches and rubbed his boyfriend's nipple that suprisingly perked up amd hard. "Uwaah.. your nipple became slutty like your butt, Riku~"

Riku bites his bottom lip while he moans a little louder, drooling slightly as he holds onto his legs, purring heavily. He perks his ears up and looks at Taka embarrassingly, covering his face and turns his head to the side, "your so naughty," he whines softly and squirms his hips a little, purring and starts moving his hips, "m-move more.. I want to feel more of you inside my horny little butt," he sticks the tip of his tongue out as he purrs.

The punk male chuckled as his cute neko whined at his bold comment. "Eeh? Though it's the truth.." he said, pinched hard Riku's nipple and thrust his cock deep and hard at the same time. Although at the end he moaned loudly cause the neko became more wild moved his hips against his movement. "Uwaah.. your mouth became so wild too, hmm? Then let me taste that as well.." he pulled his boyfriend's leg suddenly and placed it on his shoulder before eat up Riku's mouth into hungry kiss; continue his deep and hard movement.

Riku looks at Taka as he continues moaning, arching his back and bites his bottom lip while drooling, closing his eyes tightly. He slowly opens his eyes as he looks at Taka, blushing and as he felt Taka put his legs on his shoulders, kissing Taka but moans in his mouth as Taka continues thrusting in his walls.

The brown haired male felt the pleasure more as their lips met, even the neko's moans on his mouth made him excited and throbbed inside the other's twitched walls. However his naughty mind suddenly waken up at the moment he saw a small ribbon on the night stand, quickly took it and tied it on the base of Riku's dripped cock before continue his thrust and stroked the other's member fast but let it go so sudden.

Riku squeaks as he felt Taka's cock twitch inside, blushing and flickers his ears a little . He blinks as he watches Taka and tilts his head as he watches his cock base getting a ribbon, "T-Taka... what are you doing," he lowers his ears and continues moaning, arching back.

The punk male licked his lips naughtily and smirked since Riku looked so surprise about his surprise ribbon. "Hmm? It's just a cute ribbon that tighten around your lil' Riku~" he laughed and thrust hard suddenly and stroked the neko's cock again. "It made you not cum too fast.." he said and stopped his stroke and thrust, really enjoyed teased his neko so much.

Riku lowers his ears and tilts his head a little as he pouts a little, "it makes me feel weird," he squirms his hips and flickers his ears. He gasps as he continues moaning a little louder, trembling a little as he continues moaning and turns his head to the side, biting his bottom lip and drools a little, weakly looks at Riku and pouts, "if you tease me.. I will tease you too," he giggles as he teasingly rubs his tail against Taka's butt, looking up to see Taka's expression.

"Now now~ it's not weird but feel good, Riku.." he chuckled with wide grins, continue moved his hips back and forth; a couple of times made a deep thrust. However at the end he jolted in surprise cause the neko's fluffy tail rubbed his butt, caught it immediately before it made him felt weird. "You shouldn't do that when you had this inside of you, Riku.." he said rammed his cock more hard and stroked his neko's member real fast but let it go even squeezed Riku's sac as well; still manage to hold the neko's tail with his other hand.

Riku pouts a little, "h-how would you know? Have you ever done this to yourself," he tilts his head as he continues moaning, feeling Taka's cock deep inside of his butt. He giggles and squeaks as Taka caught his tail, looking at Taka and tilts his head, gasping and lets out a loud moan and shivers slightly, biting his bottom lip. "T-Taka," Riku turns his head and arches his back, feeling his insides twitch around Taka's cock and his own cock twitching, really needing to release his cum.

Taka rolled his eye with a slight laugh. "of course not, you silly.. I just did this to you, my cute Riku~" he grinned playfully, didn't stop his hard and wild thrust at all. He grunted with a soft moans since his climax built up by the neko's inner wall that didn't stop squeezed his member. Yet he distracted right away as realize hiss boyfriend's face so desperate to wanting cums. "hmm? you looked like you wanted to release you white stuff, Riku?" he asked with naughty smirks, stroked back his neko's cock that just could dripped pre-cums over and over.

Riku looks at Taka while flickering his ears and continues moaning with all of Taka's thrusting. He turns his head to the side and arches his back with his ears lowered, looking up at Taka and slowly looks at Taka. He looks down at his cock and felt his cock twitching, starting to squirm a little bit, "I-I want to cum," he whines softly.

The punk male licked his lips amusedly though his breath run out already since his neko whined and begged to cum. "aww~ is that so? then what should I do, my lovely neko?" he grinned and slow down his thrust yet so deep, his hand still pumped his boyfriend's twitched member up and down and his free hand pulled Riku's fluffy tail as well;wanna made the neko's mind went crazy completely.

Riku bites his bottom lip as he looks at Taka weakly, flickering his ears, "t-take the ribbon off," he whines softly. He sticks his tongue out a little, enjoying Taka's cock so deep inside of his butt as he purrs softly. Riku looks at his tail while blushing and purrs, licking Taka's cheek.

The brown haired male continue his deep thrust as watched the cute neko purred heavily because his movement. "Eh~ really? Though you enjoyed it so much.." he said it playfully, stroked Riku's cock slowly then fast before slow it back, pretend to untied the knot of the ribbon while the other licked his cheek.

Riku arches his back and whimpers a little as he turns his head to the side, drooling a little as he sticks his tongue out. He slowly looks at Riku and arches his back a little as his cock was getting stroked, arching his back as he turns his head to the side and nibbles the tip of his tail.

Taka start to lost much of his air on his lungs since he kept speed up his thrust and Riku's inner wall kept clenching his member. "Oh damn.. you're so cute when desperate to cum.. okay.. I really release the ribbon now.." he leaned closer to the neko's face and eat up Riku's lips in hungry kiss while his hand untied the knot and stroked his neko's pulsed cock right after that as made his thrust so deep.