Be mine cute neko chan || cheputchan19 & KawaiiNekomimiBoy || private ||

CheputChan19

The brown haired male mixed the flour and water carefully with spoon and perked up as he heard the neko want to lend some help to him, hummed softly in thought then smiled at him. "okay.. can you cook the rice and you can prepare the utensils on the dining table as well.." he glanced to the rice cooker before back to Riku, stopped stirred the flour that already mixed with the water and checked on the chicken fillet; put it one by one on the liquid flour and pushed it slightly with the spoon and let the flour soaked inside the chicken.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Riku perks his ears up as he was watching Taka, wagging his tail slowly. He looks at Taka, tilting his head and nods his head, looking at the rice cooker while Taka was looking at it and walks over to it. Riku opens the bag of rice and puts it into the rice cooker, watching it cook. He walks back to the drawer and takes out enough utensils for Yuusuki, Taka and himself. Riku takes the utensils to the dining room and walks back to the kitchen, sniffing at the rice cooker as it was cooking rice.

Taka smiled as watched his cute neko do what was he said then focused back to the stuff that he will cook, took out the flour covered chicken fillet and put it on another bowl with dry flour; do that kind of thing a couple of times until the flour covered the chicken fillet perfectly. He heated up the pan that already had an oil and waited for a moment before fried the chicken fillet, flipped it with frying spatula. While waiting the chicken cooked, Taka prepared the ingredient to make the sauce then placed another pan and start to saute the ingredients before put in tomato and chili sauce together. After saw the chicken cooked, he put it on the oil filter near him before placed it on the big plate; made sure the sauce cooked and turned off the stove.

Looked at Riku, the punk male pulled out a couple of vegetables and placed it near him. "can you help me with another things? can you wash this vegetable too? I wanna make salad for this chicken fillet.." he smiled and start to poured the sauce on top of the chicken fillet when it already cooler a little.

Riku looked at the cooker, unsure how long to really cook the rice. He flickers his ears as he looks at Taka, "how long do I cook it for?" He tilts his head confusingly as he looks at what Taka was doing, wagging his tail as he sniffs at the flour and then sneezes. He shakes his head and wipes his nose with his finger, walking back to the rice cooker and sniffs the cooker, opening it up to see the rice was fully cooked. He turns off the cooker and scoops up all the rice into a big bowl nearby, putting the bowl back on the counter and wags his tail slightly as he walks back to Taka.

Riku looks at the vegetables and tilts his head to the side as he looks at Taka. He nods his head as he takes the vegetables to the sink and starts washing the vegetables for Taka.

Taka put aside the used pan from his cooking before near the sink -made sure separate the oil on the pan first- then walked back to his chicken fillet that still so hot even the steam of it can be seen clearly. However he distracted as his neko asked. "just wait a couple of minutes, Riku.. just let the rice cooker do that.." he smiled but chuckled since the neko sniffed the left over flour and sneezed. "my my~ you shouldn't sniff on it too much, Riku.." he chuckled softly and walked back to the sauce that already cooled down then poured it on the chicken fillet that already cooled doen as well; placed it on the dining table.

The brown haired male looked at his boyfriend's who still busy with vegetables, walked closer and stand behind him; wrapped his arms slightly to the petite neko. "make sure you wash it slowly.." he said and kissed the top of Riku's head, washed his hand slightly and dried it before put another bowl to make the salad from the vegetable that Riku washed.

Riku flickers his ears while blushing and pouts a little as he looks to the side, rubbing the back of his head. "I-It's isn't funny," he grumbles while puffing out his cheeks and lets out another sneeze, covering his nose while blushing. He perks his ears up as he continues watching Taka.

Yuusuki slowly wakes up, sniffing the air as he lets out a yawn and curls up on the couch, continues napping.

Riku perks his ears up while blushing as he looks at Taka, nodding his head and swishes his tail side to side as he continues washing the vegetables until he puts the now washed vegetables in a bowl for Taka and dries off his hands.

The punk male tried to hold his laughs and managed to just giggled softly as the neko grumbled with puffed out cheeks because he laughed before. "ahahaa.. sorry, Riku.. you looked so funny and cute before.." he laughed at the end, pulled a couple of tissues and wiped his neko's nose gently. "hold this tissue so you wont sneezed again.." he smiled and took the bowl that already filled with clean vegetables with the other.

Then he made a simple salad with olive oil and stir it together; after chopped a couple of vegetables. When he's done he put the bowl on the dining table as well. "yosh.. it's all clear.. thanks for helping me, Riku.." he patted his boyfriend's head gently. "so could you call Yuusuki san while I prepared the water and juice for us before we start our small party?"

Riku pouts a little as he looks at Taka, swishing his tail side to side. He blushes as he looks to the side embarrassingly while looking to the side, sticking his tongue out a little. He perks his ears up and looks at the tissues, closing his eyes as his nose was getting wiped. Riku slowly nods his head and holds onto the tissue, swishing his tail side to side as he watches Taka.

Riku looks at Taka and wags his tail with a smile as he getting head pats, lean closer and licks Taka's cheek. Riku looks at the living room, seeing Yuusuki sleeping and looks at Taka, nodding his head as he walks into the living room to take up Yuusuki.

After a few minutes, Riku comes back with Yuusuki, watching Yuusuki sit down at the table and sits in the seat in between both Yuusuki and Taka, wagging his tail.

Taka smiled with a soft chuckles as his cheek got licked by the neko and watched him walked toward the living room, then rushed his steps to prepare the juice and water on the dining table. When all of his cooking for the small party done, he smiled to himself as watching his small masterpiece. "it's all done.." he muttered and perked his head up at the moment he saw the older neko walked inside the kitchen with Riku who tailed behind.

"sorry to make you waiting too long, Yuusuki san.." the punk male said and saw him already take a seat at the table, take a seat as well and chuckled cause his cute boyfriend sat between him and Yuusuki.

Taka reached out the glass of juice that already prepared in front of them and hold up while glanced back at Yuusuki and Riku. "No we can start our small party. Cheers for Riku's movement to my house that thanks to Yuusuki who helped it all.." he said, waited the other to hold up the glass and clink it together with his.

Yuusuki looks at Taka and lets out a yawn, stretching out his arms and shakes his head, "it's alright, I was fast asleep," he laughs a little as he looks down, sniffing slightly, "hmm everything here looks so good," he wags his tail slightly.

Riku picks up the glass of juice and sniffs it, wagging his tail and perks his ears up as he looks at Taka, looking to the side while blushing a little. He tilts his head as he watches Taka and slowly but confusingly lifts up the glass, clinking it on Taka's glass and holds it up for Taka and Yuusuki to do the same.

Yuusuki watches Taka and Riku, laughing a little, "I feel like I am at some old party or something," he rubs the back of his head as he lifts up his glass, clinking both of Taka's and Riku's glass.

Taka smiled in content at the moment he heard Yuusuki's compliment, chuckled softly cause never saw the older neko wagged his tail like that. "yeah.. I tried my best for our small party.." he answered with another smile to the older neko.

The punk male distracted at the moment he noticed his cute neko looked so confused but clinked the glass to him as well which made him smiled with another soft chuckling. "cheers.." he said with happy tone, laughed at Yuusuki's comment. "nah.. it's great to remember your old party times, right?" he smiled, pulled back his glass before drank the juice slowly. "come on.. just dig in the foods already, Yuusuki san.. you too, Riku.." he ruffled his boyfriend's head gently.

Yuusuki looks up at Taka and smiles a little, nodding his head as he leans back, "well... you sure know how to cook then, my nose is very happy nose," he laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, continues to sniff.

Riku looks at Taka and then Yuusuki, wagging his tail with a smile, nodding his head as he starts to sniff at the food as well.

Yuusuki laughs a little and nods his head, "I suppose so," he rubs the back of his head as he drinks some of his juice as well, nodding his head as he starts to eat.

Riku perks his head up and looks at Taka, nodding his head as he starts eating as well.

The punk male smiled in content as rubbed the back of his head since Yuusuki praised him. "well.. I'm not really that good though.. it just became tasty because Riku helped me out too.." he smiled and glanced to the neko with a soft smile.

Watching both of the neko start to eat, Taka start to dig in his rice and the chicken fillet into his plate then eat it up with a soft hums. "it's been long time since I have a lunch like this.. I'm really grateful.." he said and chewed down his foods, glanced at his neko who eating as well.

Yuusuki blinks and looks at Riku and smiles, laughing a little, "well.. I suppose he is pretty good at cooking, though I did most of the cooking when we lived together." He rubs the back of his head as he continues eating and drinks some juice, swishing his tail side to side with a soft smile.

Riku wags his tal as he continues eating, he looks up at Taka with a purr, "d-don't say that, your a good cook regardless of my help," he purrs as he drinks some juice and goes back to eating.

Taka laughed at the older neko's words and continue his eat while drank his water. "ooh~ so you're the one who handle cooking at your home, huh? no wonder Riku always wait for me to cook than cook by himself.." he joked slightly and glanced to his cute neko with a playful grins

He smiled as heard his boyfriend's words and patted his head gently. "yeah yeah.. but you helped too, right?" he smiled and continue his cooking until finished then pushed aside his plate and drank all of his juice.

Yuusuki looks at Taka and nods his head, "of course. He gets all scared when he sees a knife.. so a knife is pretty much used in all types of recipes. So since he usually hides in his room and waits until I am done cooking," he laughs a little as he continues eating, finishing his last bite and finishes the juice.

Riku perks his ears up while blushing, pouting as he looks to the side with a soft grumble as he continues eating. He looks at Taka and flickers ears, nodding his head and finishes eating, drinking his juice.

The punk male placed back his glass on the table and raised both of his eyebrow as heard Yuusuki unexpected comment, looked at the said male and Riku swiftly. "e-eh? I never know that.. is it true, Riku? if you say that early, I never asked you to helped me in the first place.." he said, caressed the neko's cheek gently.

Though he kinda worry about the new stuff about his boyfriend but he laughed softly when he saw the neko blushed cutely with a soft grumble which made his ruffled back Riku's soft hair on his head.

Riku perks his ears up and lowers his ears, rubbing the back of his head as he flickers his ears and nods his head, "I .. just don't like how they look but if I need to like for cooking, I will use it to help make food," he wags his tail slightly. He lowers his ears and looks at Taka, wagging his tail with a smile.

Yuusuki smiles and looks at the time, "well.. should be getting going now, I still got to feed our parents so they can go to work," he stands up and stretches out his arms with a yawn, walks to the front door.

Taka nodded slightly as heard his boyfriend explained stuff and smiled with a soft smile, ruffled the neko's head gently and lovingly. "aww.. why do you became this cute, Riku.. this is what I like about you.." he smiled and pecked the others cheek quickly.

But blinked his eyes cause Yuusuki stood up and excuse himself. "aah, you're right.. though I want to talk more.. well.. there's no helping it.. just come here whenever you have time, Yuusuki san.." he said and stood up as well, followed him to the front door and opened it for him.

Riku looks at Taka while blushing and flickers his ears with a soft pout, looking to the side, "I-I am not cute," he lowers his ears embarrassingly as he covers his face. He blushes and looks at Taka, flickering his ears while he wags his tail slowly side to side.

Yuusuki nods his head slowly with a smile, "your acting like we won't talk again," he laughs a little as he watches the door open. Yuusuki looks at Riku and then Taka with a smile, "have fun you two," he sticks his tongue out before walking away from the house and then starts heading home.

"okay.. okay.. you're not cute but adorable, right?" The punk chuckled softly and enjoyed the blushed face of his neko. Glanced to Yuusuki who was ready to go, he rubbed the back of his head and laughed softly. "well.. I rarely have a guest so I'm a little bit disappointed cause my guest leaving already.."

He waved at the older neko and watched him until him gone from his sight then glanced at the neko beside and rubbed his head gently. "now.. what will we do for now?" he asked while closed the front door.

Riku blushes softly as he pouts a little, glancing to the side and slowly nods his head, "I-I suppose," he rubs the back of his head. He tilts his head and giggles, wagging his tail, "but.. I was a guest too before you wanted me to live here," he blushes a little as he holds onto his tail.

Yuusuki laughs a little, "don't worry, now you have some company," he smiles a little, "I am sure you don't mind having Riku all to yourself," he sticks his tongue out as he continues walking until he was completely gone from Riku and Taka's vision.

Riku looks at Taka and flickers his ears a little while blushing and rubs the back of his head, "u-um I am not sure, what do you want to do," he tilts his head to the side and nibbles on the tip of his tail.

Taka chuckled softly when he heard the neko's comment and ruffled his fluffy ears gently, raised his eyebrow at the other words. "nah.. I never though you as a guest but my part of life, you know.." he said, a bit over and hyperbola when said it.

The brown haired male nodded his head at the moment e heard Yuusuki's words. "e-errm.. of course.. I really don't mind to have Riku just for myself.. maybe I'm grateful.." he rubbed the back of his head with a soft blush.

Taka looked at the neko and grinned slightly cause the neko looked so cute while nibbled on his tail. "what about we do some exercise, Riku?" he said while walked near his boyfriend and stuck their forehead together while wrapped his arms around him.

Riku perks up his ears while blushing softly, "so.. I was not considered as a guest but more like someone special that can be here," he wags his tail with a soft smile. He blushes at what Yuusuki said before he left and looks at Taka, tilting his head to the side and wags his tail. Riku tilts his head confusingly as he looks at Taka, "exercise? What kind of exercise," he flickers his ears a little and perks his ears up, slowly wrapping his arms around Taka as well with a soft smile.

The punk male chuckled softly as he nodded his head with a soft smile. "glad you understand it quickly.." he said shortly while grinned cause the neko asked him with curious eyes and innocent face. Pulled Riku's hand that wrapped around his body, Taka lead his boyfriend upstairs to the one room that has many books and one sofa in the middle of the room. He made the neko sat on the sofa before looked back at him. "do you get idea? what kind of exercise that we will do?" he asked with mysterious grins.