Be mine cute neko chan || cheputchan19 & KawaiiNekomimiBoy || private ||

CheputChan19

Taka chuckled lightly when he watched his boyfriend so happy about the game that he mentioned, walked to the cabinet of tv and took out the video game player with the bag that containt of cd games. "yeap, since it's more lively if you visit me everyday and it's not weird to visit your boyfriend, right?" He glanced over his shoulder, blinked and patted the carpet next to him. "hmm I see.. you can choose it first cause I wanna prepare some snack and drinks for us.." he ruffled Riku's hair and walked to the kitchen.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Riku wags his tail slowly and nods his head, "oh... since we are not in public," he giggles and takes Taka's finger, licking it slowly. He watches Taka take out the games, perking his head and slowly looks at Taka, blushing and shakes his head, "no, I think boyfriends are suppose to see a lot of each other," he swishes his tail side to side and sticks his tongue out. Riku nods his head and walks over to the games, bending over to see what he had to choose from, watching Taka walk into the kitchen and continues looking at the games.

The punk male almost jolted at the moment the neko start to licked his fingers. "you really like to lick me, huh? I'll let do it when I finished prepare some snack, okay?" he said though he himself felt a bit embarrassed cause his boyfriend have some bold likes. However he laughed as Riku worked up and said they must meet alot. "I know.. that's why you can come everytime, right?". Taka walked back with tray full of some cookies and two glass of juice, noticed that his cute neko still stared at the cds. "Already choose what you want, Riku?"

Riku giggles softly and wags his tail, "It's more of a I like seeing your reaction," he purrs softly and nods his head slowly, tilting his head, "d-do what," he tilts his head to the side. He looks at all the cds and lowers his ears a little as he looks at Taka, "I can't choose which one I want to play," he whimpers softly and sits in front of the cds.

Taka frowned and pouted a bit cause his neko like to see his flustered face. "you're meanie.. I mean, do licked my finger until you satisfied.." he grinned, put the tray next to his boyfriend and seat beside him. The punk male chuckled after seeing the other whimpered and rubbed Riku's chin before picked one of the easiest cd game and put it on the player. "we could play this adventure game, come and sit here so I can show you how to play it.." he take the stick game and patted his laps.

Riku perks his ears and tilts his head to the side, blushing and nods his head slowly while purring. He watches Taka and lowers his ears, purring with his chin getting rubbed and wags his tail, watching Taka pick one up and wonder why it only took him just a few seconds to choose one. Riku nods his head and crawls over to Taka, sitting on his lap with his butt pressed against Taka's crotch.

Taka always liked when his cute neko purred against his every touches; it always amused him since he had human body but acted like a spoiled cats. He wrapped his arm around Riku's while he crawled on his laps, hold the stick in front of him and press the start button when the screen of appeared on the tv. "Now, it's just a simple game.. you just gathered coin and fruits while you press this direction button and press this x button when enemy appeared.." he gave an example, just realize that Riku's butt rubbed his crotch, blushed slightly.

Riku wags his tail as he sits on Taka's lap, watching him press buttons. He looks at the screen and perks his ears up slowly, tilting his head to the side and nods his head as he grabs the controller, placing it on his crotch as he was playing and looks at Taka, "is everything okay," he tilts his head and continues playing, moaning softly when the controller vibrates on his crotch.

Taka breathed in and out softly and manage to calm his mind, watched his cute neko nodded and start to play it by his own. Yet he startled cause Riku noticed him acted weird and shook his head slowly. "N-Nothing.. I just surprised that you already can play it by yourself.." he reasoned but blinked at the moment Riku moaned and leaned closer, noticed that caused by the vibration of the stick, grinned cause he found it amusing. "what's wrong, Riku? you moaned suddenly.." he pressed the direction button which made the character crashed the enemy, made the stick vibrated hard.

Riku tilts his head and giggles softly, "aw what is wrong, are you embarrassed that I am sitting on your lap? Just don't get a boner as we play, or it might startle me," he pouts a little and swishes his tail side to side, "well it isn't really that hard to figure out," he purrs as he continues playing, blushing when the controller vibrated. Riku looks over his shoulder at Taka while blushing, shaking his head slowly, "i-it is nothing, I feel the controller vibrate on me and I guess I am still sensitive from before in the infirmary." Riku squeaks and arches his back, pressing his butt more against Taka's crotch and moans, "n-no you made it vibrate more."

Taka pouted at the moment he heard his neko giggled and teased him, shakes his head in denying. "w-who's embarrassed? I'm not embarrassed at all and I'm not easily got boner, you know.." he poked the other's cheek slowly, felt the tail touched his skin lightly. However the punk male's attention pulled back to Riku when he moaned again; this time with arched back. "Hmm~ so you became sensitive because of what we did in the infirmary, huh?" he whispered on his boyfriend's ear. "..but your body seems like trembling in pleasure, Riku.. even your butt twitched against my crotch.." he said with panting; slowly became affected cause Riku's butt keep pressing his crotch.

Riku tilts his head and flickers his ears, tilting his head to the side, "well.. you got excited when I was licking your finger, I wonder what you would have done if I sucked your finger," he sticks his tongue out. He spreads his legs a little and lowers his ears, squirming his hips slowly and rubs his butt slightly against Taka's crotch, purring and looks over his shoulder, "I-I am not use to something vibrating on me," he covers his face and arches his back, resting his head on Taka's shoulder.

Taka blushed slightly, cleared his throat before glanced back at his cute boyfriend. "It's because normal people didn't do that so I flustered everytime you licked my fingers.." he explained, watching Riku's ear that perked up before lowered again, grunted more loud since the neko kept squirming against his crotch. Taka chuckled and take the stick game away from the other's crotch and rubbed his hair and ears; tried to calming the flustered neko. "there there.. I already push away the stick so stop covering your face, Riku.."

Riku tilts his head to the side, flickering his ears, "but.. what about when you had me lick your fingers so you can prepare me for your cock?" He covers his mouth with his ears lowered and slowly looks at Taka as he takes away the controller, panting heavily. Riku perks his ears up and looks down, blushing bright red, "m-my pants are wet."

The punk male couldn't help but blushed more cause he heard his neko could talk like that easily. "Err, I'll do that to prepare you when he have sex but, well, you could lick my finger anytime you want since you like it.." he smiled at the Riku but blinked and stared down at the other's pants. 'Uwah~ it's realy wet..' he thought, laughed softly. "You're really sensitive, hmm? so what will you do now?" he poked Riku's crotch slightly

Riku tilts his head to the side while blushing and wags his tail with a smile, "even after school," he purrs and licks Taka's cheek. He lowers his ears a little and arches his back, feeling the wetness spread within his crotch. Riku reaches down and unzips his pants, starting to stroke his cock.

Taka nod his head slowly and chuckled more as got licked on the cheek.; couldn't believe that his boyfriend could happy over something like that. 'maybe it's because he's neko who always want attention, huh?' he wondered. "so you wanted a release, Riku? then I'll join you.." he tilted his head and start to licked his boyfriend's neck while his hand slide inside and rubbed Riku's nipple.

Riku lowers his ears as he strokes his cock, slightly rubbing his butt on Taka's cock to tease him and purrs softly. He gasps softly and arches his back when his neck got licked and his nipples were getting rubbed. He perks up his ears and slowly pulls his pants down to his ankles, taking Taka's other hand and licks his finger, purring softly as he starts stroking his cock faster.

Taka finally moaned while Riku kept rubbed and pressed his butt against his crotch, though he enjoyed it cause his neko acted so bold. A smirk plastered on his lips cause he earned gasps from his neko for his touches before, grazed his teeth then nibbled gently Riku's neck and pinched more his nipple as well, let the other licked his finger and shoved it more deep when he stared at Riku's oozing tip of cock.

Riku moves his butt back while purring and looks at Taka, "your cock is so hard from my butt rubbing against it." He sticks his tongue out and spreads his legs a little, squeaks when his neck was getting bit and moans softly, sucking on Taka's finger while purring and flickers his ears, spreading his leg slowly.

Taka grunted and chuckled slightly at Riku's comments. "of course it will hard since you kept rubbed your butt against it.." he reached down and free his erect cock from his tight pants. He moved his fingers slightly when his neko sucking it eagerly, rubbed his cock between his boyfriend's crotch and slide it forth and back.

"I didn't hear you complain about it though," Riku purrs as he leans closer and licks Taka's cheek. He perks his ears and looks down, watching Taka releasing his cock and continues sucking on Taka's fingers. Riku moans and lowers his ears a little, moving his hips a little and moves his free hand down, stroking Taka's cock as he stroke his.

"cause it will make me silly if I protested since it felt good after all.." the punk male said, grunts in pleasure as Riku's tongue licked gis cheek again. Yet Taka quiet surprised at the moment his cute neko's hand grabbed his hard cock and start to stroke it, moaned softly. He shifted a bit which made Riku sat on his thigh then start to kissed the other chin to his neck down to his chest, kept shoved his finger inside Riku's mouth.

Riku giggles and spreads his legs more while moaning on Taka's fingers, feeling Taka's cock hardening within his hand and purrs softly. He watches Taka and blinks a little, blushing when his chin, neck and chest was kissed, arching his back a little and drools on Taka's fingers. Riku pulls back with a pout and lowers his head down slowly, starting to suck on Taka's cock and purrs softly.

Taka just grinned when his neko purred cause his cock gotten bigger and hard after got a couple stroke from him. Looked up to see his boyfriend's expression, he smirked but the punk male squeaked in surprise as the other pulled back from his finger and going down and start to suck his cock. "Uhnn, you're really a bold neko, huh? sucking me suddenly.." he chuckled, trailed his wet fingers on Riku's lower back before poked the neko's entrance gently.