Be mine cute neko chan || cheputchan19 & KawaiiNekomimiBoy || private ||

CheputChan19

Taka chuckled when he saw a pure curious from Riku's face, pecked his cheek gently before stared back at the neko's blue eyes. "Well, I give you some hint.. what will you, neko do when in heat?" He paused and licked Riku's neck when he tilted his head. "do you get it? Though I won't force you do it now but first I'll show you some good feeling.." he stroked the other's tail while kissing his neck.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Riku tilts his head and looks back at Taka, blushing and lowers his head, rubbing the back of his head, "h..how can you tell I am in heat..? And I do alot of things," he blinks when his neck was licked. Riku watches as his tail was stroked, lowering his head a little when feeling a kiss on his neck and slowly rubs his leg on Taka's crotch.

The punk male smiled in proudly then winked at the neko. "How could I didn't know that.. I love anything about neko even I have one on my house and your act too obvious so I knew from the first I caught your tail.." he explained, startled when Riku's leg rubbed his crotch which made his hard on fully viewed. "now now.. your body really want it," he smirked, reached the others crotch and palming it gently.

Riku looks at Taka and blushes, turning his head to the side as he covers his crotch with a pout, "s-so you can tell I am in heat, just the way I am acting?" He purrs and sticks his tongue out, "well if you tease me.. its only fair that I tease you," he throws his head back slowly and moans, arching his arms around Taka as he arches his back.

Taka nodded with a smile, chuckled cause the brown haired neko covered his crotch. "of course.. I just touched you but you already flustered so much.." he said, pouted cause the neko enjoyed teased his crotch. However the punk widen his eyes at the moment Riku let out a cute moans when his arm around his body. "I guess you like it.." he snickered, continue palming the other's crotch as his free hand slide inside Riku's uniform.

Riku pouts a little and closes his eyes, turning his head away, "well.. I am more sensitive when I am in my heat cycle," he grumbles a little. He perks his ears up when Taka looked at him so suddenly and spreads his legs a little more, continues to moan and holds onto Taka's wrist, watching Taka's other hand goes into his clothing.

The punk burst in low laugh when he heard Riku protested with a grumble now, tilted up the other's chin and kissed his small lips. "don't pouted like that and I know your hormone of neko that controling you.." he give the neko more gentle kiss before grinned cause Riku's leg spreading more. Taka rubbed his stomach slightly then pushed up Riku's uniform until the pink nipple showed up. "hmm, you have a cute nipple.." he gently touched it and tweaked it at the end.

Riku perks his ears up and pouts a little, turning his head to the side and blinks, getting a kiss from Taka. His ears slowly lowered and closes his eyes while he was getting kiss, slowly closing his legs a little. Riku watches Taka and turns his head to the side, blushing bright pink, "n-no don't say that," he watches as his nipples were being touched, moaning softly and wraps his tail around Taka's wrist.

Taka couldn't help but smirking as he watched every expression and movement from the neko; really amused and want to see more. He tilted his head to side as the other blushed cutely "but it's the truth. ah, it's hardening now.." he continue rubbed the pink nub though Riku's tail wrapped his hand before going down and licked the other one. But the punk male twitched cause his pants got more tight, decided to unbuttoned it and lifted his hips up until his own crotch touched the neko's leg. "Do you feel it, Riku?"

Riku looks at Taka, watching him stare at him and slowly turns his head, arching his back when he felt his nipples harden with Taka's touch. He turns his head to the side and holds onto Taka's head while he licked his other nipple, moaning softly. Riku slowly perks his ears and looks down as he felt something poke him, looking up at Taka, "y..your starting to get real hard."

The melodious sounds of Riku's moans keep passed Taka's ear while his tongue twirled the pink nipple, made him got more and more excited. After gave a couple lick, he stopped and looked up at the neko, blushed slightly. "y-yeah.. and don't say that when your nipple perked up like this, I bet your cock also hard.." he spread back the other's leg and saw something poked out of Riku's pants. "as I thought.." he grinned, start to unbutton the pants and free the hardening length from it, watched it amusedly.

Riku lowers his head and bites his bottom lip softly as he arches his back a little and lowers his back when Taka. He blushes and covers his face with a pout, "that is because you licked them," he lowers his ears a little. Looking down and watches Taka, he lets out a squeak when his pants were getting unbutton and covers his eyes, blushing bright red.

The brown haired male smirked and looked at the neko who lower his ear adorably, rubbed slightly his chin cause he thought every will neko like it. Hearing Riku squeaked in surprise bring back Taka's naughty mind; right now he couldn't keep stopped again. "Hmm, the tip is pink like your nipple. then itadakimasu~" he said playfully before licked Riku's tip hungrily before bring it to his mouth while his free hand wandering on the other's waist and pulled the pants off; stroked the fluffy tail at the same time.

Riku looks at Taka and spreads his legs a little, arching his back with a moan and shakes his head side to side, "n-no don't say that, it's embarrassing," he pouts a little. He perks his ears up and holds onto Taka's head, "T-Taka your so naughty," he covers his face when feeling his pants being pulled off all the way and squirms his hips as his tail was getting stroked, slowly moving his hand down to cover his butt.

Taka sucked the neko's length a couple of times, chuckled against it when he protested at him because his dirty talk. However he stopped and looked up at Riku that squirmed his hips, smirked at him. "yeah, I'm a naughty male.. don't you know that I'm a number one punk in this school?" he said it proudly, sucked back Riku's twitched cock, blinked when noticed the other covered his butt. "Why you cover that, hmm?" he poked Riku's butt, tried to reached the entrance.

Riku holds onto Taka's head with his free hand as he continues to cover his butt with his other hand. He looks down at Taka and flickers his ears, blushing and tilts his head, "so being a number one punk makes you naughty?" Riku turns his head to the side and shakes his head, "n-no reason," he pouts a little as he slowly looks down at Taka, blushing as he watches Taka and whimpers softly, "n-no my butt," he whines softly.

Taka glanced up at the neko and snickered before pulled back for a moment. "well, it's not really related but since I already known as it so it's okay to be naughty as well, right~" he said playfully, going back and played with Riku's tip of cock with his tongue; felt the small hand of other hold his head. Hearing the neko whined, made the punk smirked more then eyed Riku naughtily. "aww, you really don't want it? But your butt twitched like that.." he said, finally could poked Riku's butt.

Riku watches Taka and tilts his head to the side, flickering his ears while blushing and turns his head to the side, "I...I guess so," he covers his face while moaning softly and moves his other hand to Taka's head, exposing his butt slowly. He slowly looks at Taka and gasps softly, feeling Taka touch his butt and covers his eyes as his legs spread a bit more, "T-Taka is so naughty."

Earned moans and gasps from Riku, Taka grunted softly which gave some vibration to the neko's cock. He looked back at him, raised his eyebrow playfully. "Say as you please, my cute neko~" he paused and poked again Riku's entrance blinked slowly. "Ah, we don't have any lubricant.. Riku, wanna licked my finger?" he hold his finger in front of the other's mouth while moved his free hand to stroke Riku's cock.

Riku lowers his head a little as he holds onto Taka's head, slowly starts to close his legs and covers his face with his hand. He squeaks, squirming his hips when Taka touched his butt and perks his ears up, slowly looking at Taka and tilts his head to the side. Riku moans softly with his cock getting stroked and starts licking Taka's finger.

Enjoyed the expression from Riku, Taka continue moving his hand to stroked Riku's cock more fast, smiled as the other licked his finger. When he felt his finger wet enough, he pulled his finger and reached down to the neko's entrance, pushed it gently and glanced back at him. "is it hurt, Riku?" he asked concernly, increase his speed of his stroke to distract Riku a little.

Riku felt his legs trembling slightly and slowly re-spreads his legs while moaning, sucking on Taka's finger. He flickers his ears as Taka takes his finger away and arches his back with a moan, lowering his ears and turns his head to the side, gasping when the stroking speed increase and cums.

Taka couldn't help but amazed when he saw his cute neko trembled because his handjob, yet he startled when Riku moaned rather loud than before. He could felt the other's butt tightened around his finger before warm cum squirted from Riku's cock. "that was fast and I just inserted one finger.." he chuckled and leaned closer then kissed him gently; kept his finger inside Riku's butt.

Riku flickers his ears while he moans, feeling Taka's finger still inside him and pants heavily and turns his head to the side. He perks his ears up and looks at Taka, lowering his ears, "w..was it bad that a came too fast," he looks to the side and whimpers softly before kissing Taka, arching his back a little when feeling Taka's finger still inside.

Taka chuckled softly before kissed Riku's cheek gently, looked at him with a smile. "Nope.. it's not bad but you looked so cute, Riku~" he grinned as he heard his neko whimpered, noticed that the other still got used with his finger. "So, could we continue, my cute neko?" he made a soft pushed which made his finger slide deeper inside Riku, glanced at him while kissed back his cheek gently.