"Fall from Grace" (Private, 18+)

Arekushisu

Rasniel listened quietly in Belial's arms and thought about what Belial said, and imagined himself being in that situation: Being held, kissed, touched and caressed constantly by him. The thought alone made Rasniel's heart beat accelerate, and the gentle kiss at the end surely didn't help with that.

After a while of silence Rasniel smiled and answered shyly: "I think....I like that....being held and kissed and caressed by you constantly.... But don't think I'll let you get all the fun!" Rasniel stretched up his body and covered Belial's lips with his own, and said : "I want to kiss and hug and touch you as well."

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• hal7283

Belial hadn't expected that, the small caresse of Rasniel's lips against his own pulled forth a blush on his cheeks. He kissed him back gently letting a small chuckle fall from his lips, "You mean you dont mind...? " he asked gently his fingers touching the boys cheek lightly before pulling him into another kiss this one more heated and more needy. His tongue traced the bottom of his lip before forcing its way into Rasniel's mouth as he moved his hand down to his waist pulling the boy onto his lap. "That makes me so happy you have no idea.." he said through heated and heavy pants kissing the boys neck down to his shoulder just in a loving way.

Rasniel could hardly say a word with Belial kissing him so lovingly and passionately. It felt so good that Rasniel's mind almost went blank from it. When Belial moved down to his neck he finally got a chance to take a breath. "If you're happy, then I'm happy too." Rasniel smiled as he sat on the man's lap submissively, allowing him to hold and kiss his body at will.

At first Rasniel kept his hands lightly on Belial to support himself, but as Belial's kisses continue he began to slide along Belial's body to explore around, feeling the curves of his muscles. The touches wasn't sexual, but more like a collector embracing and admiring a precious vase or sculpture.

Belial chuckled softly and his arms wrapped around the boys waist and he pulled back and looked up at him his fingers drawing small circles on the boys back. "I am very happy...Lucifer always told me you would be just like everyone else...and I kept telling him he was wrong but...I never really knew. Until now...I'm happy." he said and smiled softly as he watched the boys hands roam over his chest and arms and shoulders feeling out his body. "You can touch any part of me Rasniel...all of it is yours.." he said softly and leaned to him kissing his ear gently before he sighed. "However, anything...sexual is gonna have to wait. This library is open to all my servants and advisors so anyone in search of me usually checks here, never know when someone is going to walk in." he said and chuckled pecking the boys lips.

"I never did tell you...I like this.." he said gently his fingers caressing the new wing he possessed now. "I liked your old ones...but at least now I get one of each." he smiled softly as his other hand roamed and caressed the feathered wing that still possessed its pure white color. "I'm sorry I did this to you...I didn't know he would make you fall so harshly.." he said gently searching for some way of comfort for what he had done to Rasniel.

Rasniel put a finger over Belial's lips and smiled: "Promise me this is the last time you apologize for me falling OK? You didn't do this, I did. Please don't make me sound like a victim with no agency in the matter. I am here on my own will, and so far I don't think I've done anything inherently wrong. And frankly I don't think this state is anything requiring apologies anyway. I mean....I'm with you! The most amazing being I've ever had the privilege to be held and loved by. And plus, I'm beginning to like these tentacles myself! Sure they make it a bit more tricky to fly, but....."

Rasniel's tendrils stretched out and circled around, climbing up, wrapping around, Belial's body like a snake, all the way up to his face, and he used the tip and caressed Belial'a face gently.

Rasniel chuckled and said: "They're quite convenient."

Belial nodded gently and he smiled apologetically, "No I know you want to be here but I just...I know you liked where you were before too...Im sorry for apologizing again." he said blushing slightly because he sounded stupid, his hands dropped from the boys wings down to his hips again rubbing small circles there. A darker blush covered his face as he felt the tendrils cover his body making him sit up kinda straighter and he leaned into the small part of Rasniel's body.

"Are they now? They aren't as hard as i thought they wuold be...when you came down and I picked you up and brouht you here they were almost just as soft as your feathers but...not as much." he said gently looking up at Rasniel his eyes searching his face and watching the small pulsing part of his body slither up his chest and to his neck and cheeks touching here and there.

Rasniel giggled a little when he felt Belial's hands on his hips, he said: "Yeah...I haven't got the chance to fully try them out yet...but from what I can tell so far I can change up their hardness at will.... Really opens up possibilities." Rasniel smiled as he retracted his tentacles back.

As the conversation draw to an end the two continued in that position for a while longer. Rasniel began to shift his hips here and there, trying to find a more comfortable position to sit. But no matter where he moved the distance between them was still too close for Rasniel to keep a calm mind. "Umm...can... can we go back to your room?”

Belial chuckled softly as the boy moved the new wing away from him and he shivered lightly feeling the roughness on his skin. He looked up at Rasniel and tilted his head at the possibilities part. He then sighed softly as they drifted into silence the small shifts against his hip making him blush lightly as he looked up at the ceiling to the red sky outside. He hummed to himself as his fingers tapped on Rasniel's hip before he heard the boy speak. "Oh uh..yea we can go back I dont mind." he chuckled and moved picking Rasniel up and then setting him back on the ground when he was standing. "Why my room tho? there isn't really anything to do in there but sit around and talk I guess." he said looking at Rasniel as he started walking to the door.

He opened it for the fallen angle and he walked out of the library after him and he started walking to his room guiding the boy that was behind him. When he was there he opened the door and waved Rasniel in before following him and shutting the door behind him. He sighed softly and looked around noticing some things out of place, he flicked his wrist and everything started moving back into place. The papers on his desk righted themselves into organized piles based on the content. His bed was made as well as all the sick supplies he had used on Rasniel were put away.

Rasniel looked puzzled as the objects inside the room moved on them their own and rearranged, but didn't think to much about it. As far as he was concerned Belial was probably unsatisfied with the mess in the room and wanted to rearrange them a bit. Rasniel kept his gaze away from Belial and looked around the room, as if trying to find a clue for what to do next. After thinking for a while Rasniel decided to resort back to experience and what he had learned from Belial.

"Belial... back in the library you said that we can't do anything sexual because others visit there..." Rasniel said as he walked closer to Belial, and slowly he began to shed off the robes to reveal his body. He said with a blushed face: "There're only two of us now...."

Belial let out a small chuckle as he watched the puzzled look cross over Rasniel's expression. He took a seat in the arm chair next to a coffee table and the fireplace. He leaned his head back and sighed softly his hand moving again and fire erupted into the fireplace leaving them with a small crackling sound which filled the room. He sat there in silence with his eyes closed and he sighed softly as the warmth wafted over him and into the room.

He moved slightly hearing his name and he turned his head while he started to reply, "Yes I did say that, too many people frequent the li.." He stopped talking as he watched the clothing fall off of the angles body. He looked up at the boys face and then he checked him out again and he shook his head getting himself out of whatever stupid guy trance he had put himself under. "Yes, there are only two of us here. No one enters my chambers less someone has died." he chuckled at the irony and waited patiently for Rasniel to walk a little closer to him and he held out his arm to the boy taking his hand in his own pulling him to his chair. He looked up at the angle and he smiled softly, he then pulled the boy into his lap in the chair to straddle him. "You know teasing me like this is a sin right?" he asked and tilted his head his hands pushing hair off Rasniel's shoulders leaving them bare.

Rasniel took Belial's hand and was pulled onto his laps, now straddling him. The whole process was swift and natural, like a choreographed dance move.

Rasniel leaned down and kissed Belial's forehead gently and smiled: "Of course. I've learned it from you remember? Speaking of which, I wanted to learn more about how to give you more pleasure." He said as he moved down and covered Belial's lips with his own: "Anywhere I should kiss? Anywhere I should touch? Or just kiss everywhere and everything?"

Belial smiled gently as Rasniel easily fit on his lap without being too heavy or really uncomfortable. He moved his arms around the boys hips and he smiled softly closing an eye as his forehead was kissed. "Ah you did learn from the best I assume you would be so good...heh.." he chuckled and shook his head. "Hm...wanting to pleasure me more? You do a good job for someone who hasn't had sex more than twice...but..how about you just experiment? I'm sure you'll find my sweet spots the longer you kiss around and feel heh." he chuckled and he kissed Rasniel's neck softly before nipping it looking up at him. "You know there are hidden spots on every person that just get them itching to fuck the other..." he said tilting his head and kissing Ransiel's lips this time. "You just have to find them to make the person beg for you.." he said seductively his lips moving against the other males.

Rasniel moaned softly from the kiss.of Belial while he listened careful at what he said. He thought to himself: "A hidden spot? Do I have such a spot?" he began to recall all the intimate moments he had with Belial and didn't remember anywhere in particular for him, but not because he didn't feel anything. On the contrary it was because everything felt so overwhelmingly good that he couldn't quite decipher which was better than which.

Rasniel decided to follow what he was told and began to experiment with everything he could get his hands and lips on. He kissed gently at Belial's ear, licking and nibbling on the earlobe. Then he kissed down to Belial's neck. He hesitated for a second before unbuttoned Belial's shirt, revealing the his chest. Rasniel took a moment to admire the body below him, and thanked god for creating such a beautiful being. He then leaned back down and began to kiss at Belial's collar bones, while.his fingers felt the smoothness of Belial's skin while feeling the lines of his chest.

Belial chuckled softly as he listened to Rasniel and he shook his head, "You are confusing to me. Since you've never had this type of relationship before...I think everything is super sensitive right now and until you have gotten used to it I dont think I can find your spot." he smiled gently and moved for the boy as he started to kiss him. He closed his eyes and let out a grown as his ears were messed with, it was a sensitive spot on him but it wasn't something that got him super riled up.

He moved his head to the side exposing his neck for Rasniel feeling his lips work their way down it as he could feel the fumbling fingers become sure of themselves and started unndoing his shirt as his lips moved kissing down his chest. "Hm...you plan to kiss everything babe?" he asked softly chuckling gently and he moved his lips to the boys shoulder kissing him gently. "I like it...I think its the first time you're making the moves and not me." he chuckled gently and moved softly kissing his neck softly as he started kissing his collarbones.

Rasniel paid close attention to Belial's reaction as he kissed and licked his collar bones. The reaction was positive, so he wasn't causing him any discomfort. But that's about it. Rasn decided to move further down to the man's chest. Not certain what to do he kissed all over the muscular chest before his lips ended up near Belial' nipple.

Rasniel remembered his own reaction when Belial kissed his nipples, and it was one of the first experiences which made him almost went blank, so this should still be a pleasant spot to stimulate. With that thought in mind Rasniel kissed light at the tip of the nipple, then reached out his tongue to lick the small bump lightly, and began to suck on it lovingly almost like a child.

Belial closed his eyes just enjoying the feeling of Rasniel's lips on his body and he sighed softly feeling it happily. He liked the fact that the boy was feeliing him everywhere and not just wanting to jump into sex right away. he smiled softly as he peeked down at the boys head noticing his train of attention on his nipples. "Eh?" He chuckled gently and he sighed happily his hands running through Rasniel's hair. "I love you Rasniel!" He chuckled gently and kissed the boys head as he moved his hands down the boys shoulders. He sighed softly as Rasniel started to suck on the buds on his chest, he watched easily and he found it almost funny. Rasniel looked just like a nursing child to his mother and Belial couldn't help but pull away from him, "Love, that doesn't do much for me..you can play with them all you want but you wont get a moan from me." he smiled gently and kissed the boys lips. "Keep trying babe~" He said cheekily.

"So it wasn't the 'spot'." Rasniel thought as he was being kissed. By now adding to his arousal, another kind of emotion was occurring in his mind as the scholar inside him began to kick in. He was now determined to find wherever the "spot" was for Belial. His hands glided across Belial's body from his chest to his belly, feeling the muscular abs with his fingers. He thought to himself "This is probably not "it", then perhaps I should move further down?"

And so he did, he crawled down from Belial's laps and knelt before him. He looked at to see Belial's face, and frankly he kind of liked how he looks from this angel. He then turned his gaze to the man's lower body, he pushed the two legs to the side and moved in closer, and laid his hand on Belial's groin, and began to press on it gently.

Belial chuckled gently and kissed his jaw gently as he shook his head, "Not the spot love." he chuckled gently again and his fingers ran through the boys hair. He loved how his small hands roamed down his chest and stomach seeming to want to memorized it by touch alone. He sighed softly and closed his eyes leaning his head back just enjoying the feeling of his hands. He however sat up kind of and opened his eyes when he felt the boy fall off of his lap and he noticed exactly what he was doing.

"Rasniel..?" he asked curiously and he blushed lightly feeling his legs being pushed apart. He tilted his head feeling his erection being pushed on, he sighed softly and smiled. "Its nice to have you take the initiative sometimes." he smiled softly and looked away embarrassed blushing lightly. He looked at him again and sighed, "You know thats cheating, because everyone has that 'spot'..." he said looking at the head between his legs. "Of course youre gonna get a reaction out of me."

"Yeah, I suppose this is a bit too obvious." Rasniel moved a bit closer to Belial as he slowly rubbed on Belial's erection. "But your spot is really hard to find." Rasniel complained slightly while reaching his other hand to Belial's waist, feeling the curves with his fingers. He leaned forward and kissed lightly on Belial's waist as his unzipped Belial's pants, his fingers crawling through the fabrics and touched the hot erection. Rasniel pulled the length out and soon it was standing firmly.

Rasniel moved back down and began to look curiously at Belial's length, and was amazed by how different it looked from his own. He applied some pressure with his fingers as he moved closer and closer, and finally his lips touched the tip of the length once, twice, and again and again.

Belial chuckled and he ran a hand through Rasniel's hair, "You actually bypassed it on your way down..." He shivered feeling the pressure being applied to his erection and he sighed. "I guess you wont ever figure it out." he chuckled gently and his hands moved again in the boys hair pushing it aside so he could see his face as he curiously unzipped his pants and started moving for his length pulling it out to the open air. A small shiver ran through his body and he sighed lightly just watching Rasniel stare at his length made him worry. "Is something wrong...? Why are you just staring at it.." he asked a blush on his cheeks worried Rasniel didn't approve for some reason.

He then threw that thought out when he felt the soft lips of Rasniel's on his tip and he groaned gently his hands moving to the boys hair. "You know you dont have to do that right..?" he asked softly as he watched the small male kiss his length around the tip making his erection twitch in excitement awaiting the soon pleasure it would receive from this small male before him. He was completely oblivious to everything around them and he wanted nothing more than to spend this time with Rasniel.

"I've bypassed it?" Rasniel said surprised and looked up at Belial. This made him more determined to find the "spot" than ever. But he wasn't about to just go back to kiss and lick Belial's body and leave his penis alone. After thinking for a moment he stood up slightly and leaned on Belial's body closely, pressing his own erection against Belial's, rubbing them against each other. Meanwhile he restarted his exploration of Belial's body, kissing and licking here and there.

"Do you... umm.. want to moan a bit louder when I hit the 'spot'? It's really hard to find it if you don't react." He said as he sucked on Belial's collar bones.

Belial blushed lightly and he looked away again, "Yea, bypassed it. Went right by it." he chuckled gently and shivered hard moaning loudly as he felt the rough yet warm and soft feeling of Rasniel's erection against his own. He blushed dark and he looked down at Rasniel shaking his head, "How are you gonna know its the spot if you're touching me the way you are!?" he protested and shivered lightly as his collar bones were touched the small tingle running up his neck. He shivered again and he leaned his head back against the chair as his hips moved up into Rasniel's hand and length which were making friction against his own.

"F-fine I'll moan louder for you if thats what you want...its just embarrassing..." he said gently looking at Rasniel's face his hands moving to the boys waist pulling on him wanting him to be as close as he could be to his own body.

Rasniel began to move his waist back and forth, pressing his erection again and again against Belial's. Meanwhile he tilted his head and began to kiss on Belial's neck, licking and nibbling slightly. Meanwhile his hand traveled along Belial's body. Both his mouth and his hands now moved much slower, but also much more careful than before, as he wanted to make sure he caught every little reaction from Belial.

Belial moaned louder as the boys lips travelled to his neck which was one of his spots and he blushed dark as he did so. His hands moved to the boys hips pulling him further into his own hips wanting them to move harder and faster against one another wanting to be inside of Rasniel. He moaned genty now biting his lip as his hands tightened around the boys waist pushing his hips up into his own wanting to have more connection. "Rasniel...can you stop teasing me now and let me fuck you.." he said huskily his voice completely clouded over with lust and need for the younger male. He wanted to fuck him till he couldn't walk anymore and he needed help just to sit up in bed.

'So I've finally got you." Rasniel smiled happily as he heard the loud moan from Belial, and moaned sweetly as he felt the grasp on his hip, pressing him tighter against Belial's body. He felt his heart almost skipped a beat when he heard what Belial said, it was blunt, it was straight forward, and it was like fuel to the flames which was already burning wild inside him.

Rasniel raised his legs and leaped over Belial's, making him straddling Belial again. He supported himself with his hands on the chair and moved his body upwards so the tip of Belial's length was now pressing against his entrance. Strangely his entrance was all wet and moist from his own intestinal liquids overflowing, perhaps a result of the fall changing his physique, making his body more ready for pleasure than any normal human beings. "I want you Belial... I want you so bad..." He said as he let his body weight do the work and bring Belial's length inside him with surprising ease. He let out a loud sweet moan as the length reached deep inside him.