"Fall from Grace" (Private, 18+)

Arekushisu

Belial nodded at the answer he had gotten, he quickly got dressed and he walked with Rasniel to the elevator. As it took them down to the main floor he said nothing but he was secretly enjoying the other males company. He stepped out of the elevator and followed in silence Rasniel as they walked to the park together. To his surprise the moment he stepped onto the park grounds he heard and excited "BELL!!!" and a little brown head ran up and hugged his waist and he chuckled. He kissed her head his fingers ruffling her hair, "Hello Ava, I'm sorry for the other day..my friend here came into town and I needed to speak with him. I hope you will forgive me." he said and picked her up putting her on his shoulder.

"I forgive you bell...who is your friend?" she asked looking over to the other male. "Ah his name is Rasniel..." he said gently back to her looking over at the angle knowing his head was probably killing him.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• hal7283

"Hello Ava." Rasniel walked to the little girl and knelt down in front of her so they could be on the same height. He extended his hand and said : "My name is Rasniel, nice to meet you." he said with a gentle smile. Raniel shook hands with the little girl and began to chat, about school, about play, about random funny stuff they saw on the streets, and of course about "Bell". While the headache from the hangover was unpleasant, there's nothing like the bright smile of an innocent child to sooth the pain.

Belial watched Ava and they sat and talked throughout the day watching her play as they talked about nothing in particular. He then stood and stretched, he felt her run up to him and he smiled. "Bell! Where are you going!?" He yelled up at him and he chuckled. "Me and rasniel should probably get something to eat." He winked at her. "We will be back. I promise." He smiled and looked over at the angle. "Come now, her mother probably isn't too fond of her being with us." He said and started to leave but he felt little arms around his legs and he sighed stopping. He broke every hard angle he had kneeling down and he sighed, "Ava. We will be back I promise." He kissed her head lightly and she hugged him again. He patted her back. "Bye bye bell." she waved and ran back to the play ground. He straightened up and he smiled, "we've spent almost all day here. Let's go home. You should rest." He said gently.

"Really? I assumed the arch demon would have more stamina than just pay a little girl a visit. At this rate the few days I'm going to spend with you is gonna be spent mostly sleeping. There must be other things we can do before we return to the hotel?" Rasniel said to Belial smiling, half joking, and half taunting. But also with a slight hope to extend his time with the demon in front of him, as his desire to learn about him became stronger by the second.

Belial's eyes flashed and he pulled the angle against him looking into his eyes. "I have enough stamina to fuck you for years on end. Now how about you shut your little trap and just do as I say? Like I was really going to let you sleep?" he said laughing coldly. "No I was planning on something way more fun and sinful than just a stupid rest time. It was not me that needed the sleep Rasniel it was you." he said releasing him with a low growl in his throat. He slid his hands in his pokets, "What would you like to do then? I was trying to be nice considering your head is pounding...thats what I get for being nice." he said under his breath and he heard screams. His head instantly lifted and he hands clenched he looked at Rasniel and he took his hand in his own. He started to run to the alley way, once they were out of human eyes he released his wings and took to the sky his eyes scanning as he noticed smoke piling above the buildings. "An attack..?" he asked lightly. If the humans whom attacked died he would need to collect some souls.

"I don't know....I was just...." Rasniel muttered. To be honest he didn't really think it through before he asked, and thus was a bit caught of guard when Belial asked back what they're going to do. Suddenly a scream broke the stalemate. Rasniel looked towards the direction where the screams came from. "What was that....whhhaaa!?" before he could react Belial took his hand and pulled him to a quiet alley nearby, then was taken into the air by the demon.

Rasniel extended his own wings and began to float in the air on his own. He looked towards the source of the screams and saw smokes rising. Something has happened and he could feel death. Was it an accident? Or another one of those "terrorist attacks?" He then looked at the demon beside him and wasn't sure what he would do.

"Let's go." Rasniel said calmly to the demon beside him, however the nature of the incident may be, or the nature of the deceased, he need to go and check, and he would see how Belial intend to do.

Belial's ears were working as he nodded taking flight. He was going to the buildings and the ring of death around them wasnt easy to forget. He looked at Rasniel, "If they see you with me they will assume something is up." he said gently for the other to hear as the flames around his hands started to brighten orange.

They were above the building now and he looked down at the aftermath with disgust. He could tell the innocent from the vile and there were many of both. He looked at Rasniel, "I will need to have my men collect the souls...you should get to your own ranks and collect your own.." he said almost sadly as he whistled. Hell hounds came running over the rubble, he spoke in latin tellng them to take the damned and leave the holy. He turned to Rasniel and the flamed made crown appeared over his head and he smiled. "Time for the King to do a little service work." He winked and dived down to the rubble the hounds already eating up the damned to take them down to Hell with them.

His hands worked quickly, his wings beat against the flames as he worked his way around the human corpses littering the ground. One was more vile than the rest but it was beating, he flew to it and landed before the mortally wounded man. He chuckled softly and revealed himself wings and all. He leaned down and took the males neck in his hands and he broke it with one swift movement. He watched as the soul rose from the body and his hands grasped it he whistled for a hound and one came up bowing to him a moment before he handed him the soul. "Take this straight home. You are most important right now he must make it to Hell." he said gently to the hound but firmly.

He then looked around in minutes the damned souls were picked up and only the holy were left. He chuckled and shook his head, they were slacking. He looked up and saw Rasniel a smile on his features, he really liked this angle but he would say nothing because he knew that it would never come to be, less Rasniel fell. He pulled out his phone and called Lucifer, "Hello? Yes has the hound come back with the bomber?...yes...alright thank you Lu-Lu, I'll come home soon I promise." he said and hung up after hearing him say he loved him. He moved easily shrouding himself as he walked through the humans. He would wait for Rasniel on he outskirts of the humans, he would be able to tell where he was either way.

Rasniel kept a distance from thw scene and watched sadly those souls of sinners being collected by Belial and the hell hounds. While angels couldn't interfere with men directly, they try their best to guide them towards the right path, by ward off demons who would temp the humans, and whisper to them in their dreams. But there's only so much whispers can do, evident by the countless souls still choosing the path of sins. Every soul lost brings sadness to the heart of Rasniel, who cursed his inability not only to save the humans, but also to stop the demons worsening their sins. He was relieved however noticing Belial leaving the innocent souls alone, or he may have to fight him for them, regardless of the chances of success.

He joined up with Belial after he had finished and still feeling depressed. He fell silent for a while but he could hold his thoughts no longer. He looked at the demon and asked: "I still could not understand, why would anyone stray away from the path of the lord. Not just the humans, but the fallen too. What's worth more than the feeling of being loved eternally and infinitely by him? I need to know!"

Belial leaned against the wall waiting for him patiently to finish. When he finally saw Rasniel coming to him he smiled but it instantly fell as he could see the dark cloud that hung around the poor angle. He looked down as he passed and then slowly followed him walking silently. He did not push the other male to speak it was written al over his face that he didn't wish to speak. At the loud outburst Belial jumped lightly not having expected it and he sighed lightly looking away from Rasniel. "I have never seen God Rasniel...I started to believe he was not there. That we were told to love and be loved by someone who was not there. Nothing is as good as the lords undying love but what I seeked was someone I knew loved me who I could touch...who I could feel. Not just take orders from some unknown being." He said gently and looked up at the boy. "I wanted love. Not the kind of love God gives to his children but the kind of a hot embrace with silent cries of I love you and never leave me..I looked for a companion in my life. And God was not it." He said stopping as he grabbed Rasniels hand in his own. He pulled him to his chest and he looked down at him. "You can't tell me...that you have felt the love of another as they touched your face telling you that they love you and only you...I'm greedy...I want most things for myself but when I love someone I want hem to be happy too. Sin is freedom to love who I wish..to love you even..." He said softly his eyes connecting with Rasniels his finger running down his jawline lightly.

"Belial......" Rasniel raised his head and looked at the demon holding him, and thought about what he said about love, about knowing and feeling the love directly from someone, about a form of love that's different from the God's. Hearing him saying those things gave Rasniel a strange feeling in his heart he couldn't describe clearly. He wondered what it feels like to love and be loved in the way Belial described, and for a brief moment, admired, or even envied such love. And when Belial said that:"Sin is freedom to love who I wish......to love you even..." his body shivered. He almost cried out of the surge of emotions which he couldn't decipher.

"Love......me?"Rasniel asked as his body trembled :" Then will you....love me? Can you teach me...to love you?"

Belial was listening watching the different changes of emotions in the Angels features. He was shocked to hear what he had said and he tensed, "You...Rasniel you will fall if you love me..." He said gently looking at him his eyes scanning his face. "You will be like me if you decide for me to love you...you won't be able to go back and feel gods love again he will cast you aside as he did me and I know you love him too much to do so. I do not want to be the cause of you falling..." He said gently and he watched Rasniels lips before he leaned down. He blushes lightly the younger makes chin in his hands as he touched his lips gently to Rasniels lips. He pulled away right after and he blinked shaking his head, "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to I mean I meant to but..." He trailed off running a hand through his hair. "I will teach you how to love me...as I love but you must be willing to take the consequences.." He said gently his face not far from his own.

Rasniel looked at the demon and fell silent, his heart was bumping wild with all kinds of conflicting thoughts, emotions and feelings. Without noticing himself he moved towards Belial and leaned on his chest, the warmth from his body radiated and Rasniel almost felt like being heated up by him. He reached out his hands and held Belial's cheeks softly to draw him closer, his body began to shiver wildly, in fear? Or in excitement? Even God can't tell.

"I've fallen the moment I set my eyes on you..Belial...." Rasniel smiled as blood flowed down like tears from his eyes, and his lips met with Belial's.

Belial was shocked to feel Rasniels body against his own. He could feel the small boys body pressed up against his and he blushed lightly his hands going to his waist and running down his back resting at the small of it. He pressed the boy against his body and he looked down at him closing his eyes as the small fingers closed on his face and he leaned into them. This was the first time Rasniel had touched him first and he savored it. His eyes fluttering open hearing the words the angle spoke and he smiled gently. "A-are you sure..?" He asked gently and he said no more for Rasniels lips were on his own. It enlighted a fire in him and he pulled the boy closer his lips pressin against the boys harder, almost like he had missed it. This pure and innocent boy in his arms and he was wanting to be with him. Belial had no objection and took the kiss willingly now that it was returned to him.

Rasniel let out a light moan as he was drawn into Belial's arms and their lips and tongues intertwine. Already he could feel a strange sensation, as if his body was being hollowed out bit by bit, but at the same time he could feel something else, something that hot like lava filling up the emptiness, and this "something else" is only getting stronger and stronger as his senses became clouded with love and desire for the man holding him. When their lips finally parted Rasniel was gasping heavily, and could barely hold himself up straight.

"Belial...." Rasniel said the name of the demon, which sound seems to now resonate differently in his ears. He wiped the blood tears of his face and looked back at the demon: "Let's go....I guess back to the hotel?"

Belial was panting slightly and he chuckled gently as he looked down at the boy his eyes red with the tears he had been crying. He slid his hand into his own and he smiled gently squeezing it before letting go, "Yes. Back to the hotel." he said and kissed him gently one last time before he started walking. He knew that Rasniel was following him he didnt need to look back and make sure he was coming. They made it to the hotel easily they werent that far from it, he gladly opened the door for the other male and walked in after him. He felt the phone that was on him buzzing and he sighed loudly pulling it out. He answered it and to his surprise, it was Lucifer. He chuckled lightly as he heard the panicked voice of his friend through the phone.

he was now in the elevator and he smiled, "Lu-Lu you have to slow down, how is anyone able to talk to you if they cant get a word in?" he asked gently and heard the doors ding and he motioned for Rasniel to go first. Lucifer spoke on the other line, "Are you okay?! Everyone saw you today! At the building! And you left with an angle! For god sakes Belial what the hell are you doing!" he screamed at him and he winced. "Ah everyone saw that huh...his name is Rasniel, you do not need to call him the angle like its some gross food. Yes he is my companion as of now, why else do you think I have not been home to fuck you lately?" he said anger filling his voice as he walked into the room shutting the door behind him. Lucifer paused and then spoke, "You...replaced me..?" he spoke and Belial chuckled however it was cold and sick, "No, you were simply a friend that I have been doing for many many years. You are the one that believed there was more in our relationship than there actually was. Lu-lu you are a wonderful person I just...you dont love me you love my body and how I can pleasure you. And the fact I have tons of money and you are greedy. I want someone to love me Lu-lu...I'm sorry." he said and hung up letting the phone fall from his fingers. He sighed running a hand through his hair, he knew Rasniel had heard almost everything but he didnt mind.

Rasniel listened to the conversation between the two demons, and was surprised by the, for lack of a better word, menial nature of it. It almost sounds like a conversation you'd overhear from human teenagers. Yet since the fallen ones were the vanguard of lust, desire, and sin, it's only natural that they would have the issues and struggles resulting from them.

That being said, Rasniel wasn't sure how to respond to situations like this. While there's no way Rasniel could know how Lucifer actually felt towards Belial, he could tell from the voice coming from the other end of the phone, that Lucifer was deeply saddened by Belial's rejection. And thinking that he might have taken part in causing sadness in others, even someone like Lucifer, made Rasniel sad as well.

But what worrid him more was the effect of this whole ordeal on Belial, and he walked in front of him to look up up his face. "Is everything... all right?" Rasniel asked worriedly.

Belail's hands moved through his hair and he looked up to see Rasniel infront of him. He laughed lightly and looked away from him to hide his own pain from the other male. "I may not have loved him...but he was my companion through life when no one else wanted me.." he said gently and he pulled Rasniel down to him and he hugged him his face burying in his chest. "It's still hard for me to be so rude to him...to tell him that I found someone new...that he wont be able to sleep with me anymore. Thats what he always wanted, he only wanted me for the lust no one else could subside." he said gently and he sighed looking up at Rasniel before he leaned back. "I miss him...but I do not love him...He was a good companion for the time we had, for the centeries we shared together...but if you are serious I want to be free with you." he said softly almost a whisper as he looked down. He wasnt all bad, he had feelings for others and he hated hurting the people he cared about. Lucifer was one of them, they had been in a semi-relationship for centuries after they had both fallen. Taking what they needed from one another and acting as simple colleagues around others. Belial in the beginning did love him, he did want to be with him forever but when he told lucifer so he was the one rejected his words laughed on by the other male.

He looked at Rasniel and pulled himself out of his thoughts a moment, "The worst part about falling Rasniel...is you are stuck with all the human emotions you can not feel. You can not feel love as an angle that has not sinned less it is the love of God himself. You can not feel my hands against your flesh and want it if you were as you were before we met. You welcome me now, now you wish me to touch you, to kiss you. To show you what I mean when I say I love something or someone. The human emotions that were locked away for so long...are reopened to you, and pain, and guilt and every other feeling you could have comes back and it is there waiting for you when you fall. Its not all bad...joy and happyness, and love and sex all wonderful human things that we get to feel...but it comes with the bad too...if you decide to leave me...it will pain me...and I'll have to endure because I am a fallen, my feelings are open like that of a human." he said softly and he looked out the window his face showing no signs of the pain it once did.

It brought Rasniel some comfort seeing the expression on Belial's face became normal. However his feelings were mixed as he thought about the things Belial said. After a short while he broke the silence: "I wish I could say that I'll always be there for you, but I know too little to give you any promises..." Rasniel said as he wrapped his arms around Belial and continued: "But what I do know is that I don't want to hurt you, and seeing you sad brings sadness in me as well. I want to see you happy."

Belial looked up at Rasniel and he sighed gently, "Thank you...But the life i live, and where I live is hard to be happy Rasniel. I havent smiled like I have with you in centuries...and Lucifer knows this...That is why he is so jealous of you...my new partner so he calls you." he chuckled gently and ran a hand through his hair. "You may not stay with me...but before you make the decision to sleep with me Rasniel you need to know if you want me or not...without knowing that you should not make that decision to sleep with a demon like me. God will outcast you...and if you dont wish to stay with the person who helped with that, if you dont love him..then what is the point to cast away Gods love? For a love you wish not to return?" he asked and kissed Rasniel's head gently as he spoke.

Rasniel chuckled slightly and said: "Considering you're the arch demon of hell, you're being very supportive in safe guarding the purity of my soul and keeping me in the Lord's favor. But can you do what a demon supposed to do and get on with the corrupting?" Rasniel covered Belial's lips with his own, he tried to be more active in his approach, but his lack of experience in the matter made his moves clumsy at best.

After a short while he pulled away and looked at Belial with a embarrassed smile: "But seriously, it's my own decision to be here with you, and I'll take whatever consequences may come in the future. I, umm.....how do you say this kind of things?....I.... I want you..."

Belial scoffed gently and he pulled back from the clumsy lips of Rasniel. "You know why? I'm doing this because I will not be the reason for another angels fall..." he said gently and he sighed gently, "Alright alright....then I will not hold back." he chuckled softly and he slid his fingers down Rasniel's jaw his hands caressing him as he tilted his face up and he leaned down slowly kissing the male before him. "You rushed too quickly into it...slow down when you come in to kiss me love. It will get you what you want faster." he chuckled gently against his lips as he kissed him again his tongue tracing his lip gently. "How do you want me? You have to be more specific than that.." he said teasing the young angle gently.

"To be honest....I don't know...." Rasniel muttered as he began to return the kiss of Belial, and liked how he was instructed Rasniel slowed down his movements, which allowed him to feel Belial more intimately. As he kissed Belial he managed to slip out a few words while taking breath: "I want to...umm...feel....feel the love and..umm..and pleasure you talked about....and I want to know how to return that love and pleasure....ah....Belial....." As he spoke Rasniel's hands began to move gently along the ups and downs of Belial's body. All he could think this moment is to touch, feel, love the man holding him.

Belial stopped a moment but he kept at it his tongue moving down the other males neck. He kissed gently and he chuckled gently, "I can do that...and feeling me the way you are now is a good start." he said gently and pulled away slightly and he moved his hands under Rasniel's shirt. "Do everything slowly....it being the first time you've ever done it its new, just let your body do what it likes.." he said his lips against his neck still kissing and nipping here and there soft growls leaving his lips as he enjoyed the feeling of the boys hands against his chest and his back. He pulled his hands and he smiled, "Come on..." he walked with him to the bed and he pulled the shirt up over his head and motioned to the bed. "Lay down...itll be more comfortable that way." he said and smiled gently kissing Rasniel gently.

Moan of pleasure leaked from Rasniel's throat as he felt Belial's approaches, his strong hands caressing his own body under the shirt, and especially when each time Belial nipped on his skin it sends a flood of strange signals to his mind. Adding to all this was the groan coming from Belial, knowing that Belial was taking pleasure from him brought Rasniel joy to no end. He followed him to the bed and laid down as he was told. He opened his arms and welcomed himto come close.

Belial chuckled softly and he shook his head and he undid his shirt pulling it off. He moved his head to the side and he rolled his shoulders. He crawled into the bed with Rasniel and he pulled on his shirt. "Take this off. I want to touch you...just like you have been doing to me." he said gently and he looked up at his eyes. He moved ontop of Rasniel and he chuckled looking down at him. "I never thought you would actually let me love you...I assumed you would have picked God before someone as low as myself." he winked at the pun. "I'm kidding, If anything I'm better than him." he chuckled and he kissed Rasniel again his fingers running down his chest and sliding behind his back.