"Fall from Grace" (Private, 18+)

Arekushisu

Belial tilted his head and he watched the boy before him start laughing. He didn't remember saying anything funny nor did he think that the situation was funny. He nodded lightly when he said he was sorry and he waved it off, "I see, well he should hurry back..its not safe to be out right now." he said his head tilting the oppisite way listening to the ruckus outside. "Too many people out at one time killing and raping in the streets..." he said and looked at Rasniel jumping as the boy was now in his face.

His hands reached out and he pushed the small body away from his own, "You are very attractive. And if real feelings were involved sure, I would have. But not just cause. I don't sleep around with people very often.." what he meant not humans anyway. Something bad often happened when he slept with humans, they would die, get sick, end up going to hell even tho they were good people. He just smiled lightly and tilted his head, "To answer your question, I'll ask you one of my own. Would you have slept with me if there was nothing involved?" he leaned against the wall now looking at Rasniel, his eyes unwavering from the boys blue ones.

He hated it here, this filth covered landscape Rasniel had to live in. Hell looked like a palace compared to this place, and Heaven was like paradise. He felt...sorry for the two boys who had to live in complete and utter filth every day of their lives, had never seen real food before, and who had had never felt true love. His head snapped up and his eyes narrowed, "Hold that thought, somethings going on on the top level. Come with me." he took the boys hand and rushed out of the home letting the door slam behind him, his feet carried him up to the roof and he stopped leaning against the wall his back touching the cold surface. His chest wasn't heaving and his body looked ready to go.

He shook his head, Zack stood in the middle of about five men and he could sense them all. Every intention was a bad one of course, some wanted him dead, others wanted him to be raped. Belial turned and looked at Rasniel, "Please stay here...you have no idea how dangerous these people are. Your charms are only going to get you killed...Zack is out there and I'm going to go save him alright? But you have to stay here." he said softly and his eyes looked over Rasniels and he had a sudden urge to kiss him. He leaned forward slightly but shook his head and looked away, "Stay right here." he then vanished onto the roof simply walking into the scene before him.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• hal7283

Rasniel smiled and answered: "Well Of course. I'd love to have some fun with you, I mean..." He was about to elaborate but was interrupted by "Ben", and was surprised feeling Ben garbing his hand and pulled him out of the room. He had difficulty keeping up and almost fell to the ground multiple times. When they finally arrived at the roof top he was breathing heavily, it was so intense for him he almost felt like throwing up. He looked at Ben, confused at first, but soon understood the situation and nodded. He knew it's probably best to let "Ben' take care of the situation. "Please save him." Rasniel pleaded as he grabbed Ben's hand. "He's the only friend I have."

Belial nodded and he left Rasniel alone walking out onto the roof his hands moving behind his back casually. "Hello fellas...I'm gonna have to ask you to leave him alone." he said and smiled gently nodding to the man holding him. "That's mine...and I don't like people touching my things. So why don't you guys walk off and find a new toy." he said and he watched as all the men turned to look at him. Two had their hands holding Zack's arms behind his back holding him up because the boy was unconscious.

"You should go back down to your room. He's ours now." a man stepped out of the group saying looking at Belial like he was a piece of meat. Belial shook his head and he walked up to the man and his hand ran out and took his throat between his fingers. "I would like you, to leave. I'm going to slaughter you and your gang here if you don't decide to leave. I'm finished dealing with you disgusting humans..." he said and clenched around the mans neck and there was an audible snap. "Oh...seems I squeezed too hard." he said and tilted his head smiling softly as he looked at the last four which stood before him.

"I would leave now." he said gently and he walked slowly to Zack and he pulled the boy into his arms as he smiled looking at the men infront of him. They took off running the other way and he sighed looking down at the unconscious boy in his hands. "jeez..." He picked his legs up and carried him bridal style to the door where Rasniel waited, "Hey...can you go open that door down there. My hands are full." he said and walked down the steps.

"Zack!" Rasniel cried as he ran to Ben's side at looked at his friend in Ben's arms. He took a quick look and nodded to Ben's request before running to open the door for him. Once they brought Zack back to the room Rasniel checked carefully to see If Zack was injured in any way, and sighed in relief when he was sure Zack was alright.

"Thanks Ben, we owe you our lives..... I know by now that you need don't want anything for all these, but still I want to thank you." Rasniel bowed down his head deeply showing his gratitude, then he raised his face up, his eyes a bit teary: " If there's anything I can do for you, just ask. I'd gladly give my life for you."

Belial nodded and he grunted as his body easily and without any exhaustion walked Zack back to the room. "No no you're fine.." he said softly as he sat the boy down on his bed sliding his hands down his body examining without touching him. He took his shoes off and then slid the blankets up over his body. "He will be fine, just bruises and probably a sore head but thats about it." he said and he chuckled gently as he watched Rasniel go over, eyeing his friend closely for any injuries.

He paused a moment as he noticed Rasniel was bowing to him, and his fake name passed through the boys lips for the first time and he cringed. He hated that...his lover calling him by a false identity. He smiled gently, "You're welcome really, you don't have to pay me back or do anything. I was just passing by and saw you guys...there is too much crime...too much sin in this city right now. I thought someone should do something nice for once." he leaned his head to the side and he reached out ruffling Rasniel's hair. "Don't look at me like that, I haven't done anything to earn tears from you..." he chuckled and looked away.

"Do you guys have any family you need to call? Let them know you're okay?" he said as he was thinking about his own home, and warm bed. "I would hate for them to expect the worst." he said gently his back leaning up against the cool wall on his back.

Rasniel sat on the bed next to Zack, he looked up to the ceiling and said calmly: "Ever since I could remember I was a orphan, surviving by begging and stealing on the streets. When I was seven I was caught and sent to this orphanage. It was there I met Zack and we became friends immediately. They fed us and gave us a place to sleep. You may be wondering how could a orphanage get funded in this day and age. Well, it turns out they raise kids so they could harvest organs to sell for profit. They call it 'processing', if I remember correctly."

Rasniel looked at Ben and smiled: "We only learned about this because one of their 'customers' broke into the place complaining about the quality of the kidney was bad. And It was quite a drama! With curses and shouts and bullets flying and all! After that a few of us decided to get out of the place. But the guards discovered us and only we got out. We did whatever was necessary to survive but it was tough to stay legit. I mean there aren't a lot of job for uneducated street kids like us. Thankfully there's no shortage of perverts in this world who'd spare a day worth of salary or give a discount for rent to fuck a pretty boy like me. Well.. you obviously isn't one of them." Rasniel laughed slightly at the end and said: "Why am I telling you all these? Silly me. Hope you don't find me too low for your liking and throw me out right now."

Belial didn't need to really hear everything Rasniel was saying. When he first saw the boys he noticed a film of sin wrapped around them, and he knew they would be his in death. The nature of his sins weren't released until he awoke and tried to jump him but he still could tell that this Rasniel, wasn't his little angle. "I won't throw you out. To be honest this isn't even my home..." he looked away from Rasniel and Zack and he sighed. "I have someone at home waiting for me, but I figured that you may need my help more than he does." he chuckled and tilted his head.

"After you guys get healed up, I will leave, and you can stay here if you want. I'll buy the flat for you, so you wont have to pay rent." he said cooly and he sighed pushing off the wall. "The worlds gone to shit since the last time i've been here..." he said slowly under his breathe and he shook his head walking to the door of the room. "I'm going to go make lunch, do you want to come help me? Zack probably needs all the rests he can get right now." He looked back at Rasniel an eyebrow raised in a question leaving the door open for this boy to follow him.

When Rasniel heard Ben saying that he had someone waiting for him to return he felt the pain in his chest intensified. But he managed to shrug the feeling away and said: “There's no need to buy the place. Once everything gets normal in the city center I doubt we'll need this place. It's too far from our workplace. Plus.... I don't think you can find anyone to buy this place from since this area is so desolated. I'm surprised it is actually habitable at all! But.. thanks for the thought." Rasniel smiled.

"Just give me a second with Zack and I'll be right there with you." Rasniel waved slightly as "Ben" left the room, and sighed in relief finally. For some reason ever since the first time Rasniel laid his eyes on ”Ben" he could feel this strange pain in his chest, and the moment he is not around the pain disappeared. It almost seemed like Rasniel's body is allergic to "Ben" or something. However for some reason Rasniel can't help himself being intrigued, attracted even, by the mysterious man. Not only because was the most handsome being he'd ever seen, but also something much deeper. It was almost like a sort of addiction, even though you knew it was bad for your health, you still can't get enough of it.

Rasniel took several deep breaths and enjoyed not being in pain for a few moments longer before he stood up and head for the kitchen. As expected the pain returned the moment Ben got into his line of sight. He said as he approached: "So, what should I do? You should know I'm not exactly good at cooking, I can cut things though."

Rasnieal helped out as much as he could, though he hadn't cooked before he has "dreamt" about cooking, and was quick to get a hang of it. During the time Rasniel said: "This may sound a bit weird and if I offend you I apologize, but you don't seem like a... 'Ben' to me. I mean the name suit you ill. You're more like a... I don't know... Michael? Or Lucius? No...Maybe.... B....Bel..."

Before he could finish the sentence he heard footsteps from behind and turned around, and Zack came to the Kitchen with a hand on his head. He said weakly:"Hey... Rasniel... what... what happened?"

"Zack, you okay? You should get some rest." Rasniel stopped what he was doing and ran to Zack's side. "You were attacked by thugs, and Ben saved you."

"He did?" Zack looked at "Ben" astonished, and bowed down his head: "Thank you for saving me again."

Belial nodded and he smiled looking at Rasniel one last time before he exited the room. He walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge grabbing the ingredients to make a delicious soup for the two boys. He assumed that neither of them had ever had any, and it would help with some of the trauma they had both endured lately.He could hear Rasniel walking into the room and he smiled gently already setting aside the simple task of cutting the carrots and onions for the soup. "Oh? I would have never guessed you couldn't cook." he chuckled and he leaned to him. "Just cut this for me, and this, and then when you're finished you should be able to put it on in the broth and we can get to finishing it with adding some noodles in there." he smiled gently and stirred the soup before he went to the cutting board on the other side taking a knife from the counter and slicing up some chicken.

While cooking his eyes would move to Rasniel, smiling as he noticed the boy catching on to the whole idea really easily. His smile faded however when he heard Rasniel speak, he knew it wouldn't take the boy long to figure out that his name seemed a little off. He simply smiled and chuckled lightly as he shook his head, "No offense.." he then let him finish but they were interrupted by the sound of foot steps and a soft question. Belial stood straighter and he leaned up against the counter looking at Zack, noticing he was perfectly fine, like he knew he would be.

"No thanks necessary...its my pleasure Zack." he smiled and sighed. "We were making you something for lunch but seeing as you are awake how about you sit in the living room? And wait for lunch? It's soup so it should help with any aches or pains anywhere in your body." he said gently and turned back to the cooking and he took the knife Rasniel was cutting with and finished the task for him easily and swiftly. "You really should rest though, if anything go lay back down and we can bring it in there for you to eat." he said softly to the pot of stew sliding the cut veggies into the broth.

"..........Alright, I'll go lie down." Zack said and began to walk back to the bedroom. Before he left he turned around and looked at the two for a moment, and only after that he left Rasniel and Ben alone in the kitchen.

Rasniel leaned on the counter looking at Ben, while the pain in his chest persists he somehow hand gotten used to it, like he had gotten used to every other pain and suffering life had thrown at him. He looked at the man cooking beside him and asked: " You know I was wondering, you're not from these parts right? What brought you here in these dangerous times?"

Beliel returned to the cooking before him and he lost the smile on his lips. He concentrated easily on the cooking preparing the soup and pulling it off the stove. He looked up and he smiled lightly at Rasniel, "Oh? I don't look like I belong do I?" he chuckled and looked away getting two bowls for Zack and Rasniel. "No, I don't live anywhere around here, and I got caught up in this gang battle before I had time to get home again." he sighed and scooped the steaming hot liquid into the bowls. "I came down here to...visit an old friend so you could say..." he looked at Rasniel and then looked away his smile seeming to look pained and strained.

"I see... hope this friend of yours is okay." Rasniel looked at the expression on "Ben's" face and he felt a flood of emotions which he couldn't quite decipher himself. Whoever this "old friend" was must mean a lot to "Ben" to make him look that way, and it made Rasniel almost jealous. But more importantly seeing that painful expression on Ben brought Rasniel more pain than anything he had ever experienced.

"Like your name, this forced smile doesn't suit you." Rasniel walked around to look straight at Ben's face: "Now look at me, this is how to properly smile." And he put a exaggerated big sunny smile on his face.

Belial laughed softly and it was fake but he shook his head, "I'm sorry my name doesn't suit you...as for my smile its hard to smile when some things just don't make sense." he said and he tilted his head leaning against the counter. He smiled for real and he laughed gently shaking his head. "That fake smile doesn't suite you either Rasniel...you have a beautiful smile...one thats very very hard to forget..." he said softly a hand moving to Rasniel's face and carressing the skin on his right cheek.

"My friend is long gone...dead for a few years now...I just come to revisit the place we first met..." he smiled softly and pulled away from Rasniel before he sighed. "It really means nothing now, the park is ugly, and its worn down from the war that goes on out here. Too much toxic gas out there for anyone to even breathe, let alone for trees to grow.." he said softly and he sighed looking back at Rasniel. "I loved him...it was tough but I did...he started out hating me but after that we were completely in love with one another. He let me take him as far as I could away from everything he knew...and I taught him how to have fun, and how to live." He shook his head and chuckled.

"Anyway...you should probably get some rest. This war should only last another day maybe that and we can all go back to our rightful places. You and Zack can go back home, and I'll do where I belong..." he smiled teasingly, "I'll go where my name suits me most." he chuckled and ruffled the boys hair.

"....I see..." Rasniel fell silent after hearing "Ben" talked about his friend. Loss isn't something rare around this place since everyone had lost someone or something important. Rasniel sometimes found himself fortunate since he had nothing to loss, well, except Zack. But he doubt he would outlive Zack since he always had the talent to get away from any nasty situation, whereas he always found himself constantly running into one after another.

The soup was ready shortly after and Rasniel took a bowl to give some to Zack. After that the days went by uneventful, and the sounds of fighting and shooting gradually seized. One day Rasniel decided it's about time to venture back into the city, and said their farewell to Belial. They put on their gas masks and started to walk back twards the city center cautiously.

Nothing had really changed in the city, they discovered there were still bodies scattered around the place, but people simply went on with their daily lives ignoring the rotting corpses, stepping over them when necessary. The signs which belonged to the gang used to rule the area have all been erased, replaced by the signs of the victorious gang. The walked by the factory they worked at and talked with the guards there, and apparently the place was left untouched by the gangs since even they are smart enough to leave the major money maker of the region intact. The guard told them they should come back to work first thing tomorrow morning.

The two returned to the apartment they lived, fortunately nobody broke in during all the fighting and they rest on their familiar bed. The next time they open their eyes everything would go back to normal, to that unending suffering called daily life.

Belial was depressed. The days with Rasniel had gone by way too fast. Next thing he knew he was waving goodbye to the two boys who walked out of his "home" and into the decaying streets of the city, equipped with gas masks and their belongings. Belial looked about him and he sighed knowing nothing was needed in this hole of a home. He left the home soon after the boys did and jumped from the fourth story landing easily on his feet. He looked over and a girl was staring at him and he simply walked away from her with a shrug.

Now that he knew Rasniel was okay, everything was different. He wanted nothing more than to be with him once again and he wanted it now. He heard the sound of a twig snapping and he turned quickly. Standing in the middle of the road across from him was Lucifer, "Why are you here...?" Belial asked him his stance relaxing although he noticed Lucifer's did not. The beautiful beings features were scrunched up and angry looking, this made Belial sigh. "You saw them didn't you.." he said gently and shook his head. "Just some kids I helped out a few days ago, no one special Lu-Lu." he said knowing Lucifer probably hadn't figured it out that one was Rasniel do to the gas masks on their faces.

He marched to Belial and slapped him on the face. "You asshole! You left me down there for weeks!! You know how worried I was! Do you-" his words were caught dead in his mouth. Belial's hand had shot up and clasped around the beings throat shushing him. He turned to face Lucifer and his eyes showed nothing but hate and anger.

"Dont you ever. Ever. Hit me again." he said sternly his voice biting. Lucifer looked away and pulled at Belial's fingers on his throat. He let him go, dropping the being to the ground allowing him time to pick himself up. "I can be wherever I want for however long I want to be there for. YOu have no authority over me or what I do. You seem to have forgotten your place." he said angrily turning around. "Did you pick up all the souls from the past few days of the gang war here? There were millions of them who were floating up waiting to be picked up by us. For some reason the angles weren't out this time picking up souls." he said thoughtfully before helping Lucifer up. "I feel something is off...perhaps God believes everyone is a sinner therefore they all went to hell? Even the little girl slaughtered in the street went to hell." he said as he started to walk the way Rasniel had gone.

Lucifer stood back before following belial a few steps behind him. He rubbed his throat, the marks of Belial's hand was etched there for he had heated them up to the point they would burn the skin. For Lucifer the mark wouldn't last forever, but it would last a day or so up here on Earth if he didn't go back down to Hell where he could heal easily. "Where are we going?" he said weakly getting closer to Belial so he could hear him. "Why aren't we going home?" he said weakly again, "I missed you...you haven't been back in so long.." he said pulling away when it looked like Belial was going to make another grab for him.

"We are going to go look at something. If you wish to go home then go home, nothing is stopping you. I need to see how these people are living, and then I'm going to pay a visit to the rich side of town...I want to see how much this city is corrupted." He said almost excitedly as he walked toward a huge factory.

Days went by as usual, and nothing in the city had really changed except now a different gang was collecting protection fee. Rasniel went to the factory to work as before, sometimes doing "favors" to gain a few extra bucks, or simply to save himself the trouble of being forced upon. It was all the same old ordeal for Rasniel.

But somehow all of it, especially the times he had to use his body to serve the others, felt increasingly unbearable. There were times when in the middle of it Rasniel would have the illusion that he was doing it with Ben, and got knocked back to reality by the violent moves of whoever was on top of him, and he would have to continue pretending he was enjoying it, while being utterly disgusted deep inside. Afterwards he would go to wash himself off, while it never bothered him before somehow he could never wash himself clean enough now.

Another the had passed and Rasniel was on his way back from work, then a few men suddenly came up and surrounded him. Rasniel couldn't tell their expressions due to the gas masks, but he noticed the symbol of the gang drawn on their clothes.

"Is there a problem sir? Just so you know I'm a complete supporter of your gang." Rasniel said as he raised his two hands up showing his submission.

"Are you Rasniel?" One of them asked.

Hearing the gang member saying his name caught Rasniel a bit of guard, he thought about lying since they couldn't be able to identify him through the mask. But Rasniel figured whatever business the gang had with him, it would only get worse if he was caught lying to them. So he answered honestly: "Yes I am."

"Our boss wants to see you. Come with us." the gang member said as he gestured Rasniel to follow him, and Rasniel offered no resistance. The group lead Rasniel across the street where he was put on a car, and taken across town, straight to where the gang's main base, which was located on the lower levels of one of the colossus skyscrapers. They took the elevator up some fifty floors, while it was the highest place Rasniel had ever set foot on, it was still nowhere near the level which penetrated the constant dark fog of the city, and the gangs are smart enough not trying to venture any higher.

Rasniel was lead into a large room, and in there was the leader of the gang, who was a tall and muscular man. "So you're the kid they were talking about." the gang leader smiled as he laid his eyes on Rasniel, his gaze seems to penetrate the clothes and felt like a sharp metal on Rasniel's skin. "One of my boys played with you, and he said you're the prettiest boy he has ever fucked!"

"Well...He must have exaggerated..." Rasniel smiled cordially. Seeing how the boss looked at him brought some relief to Rasniel. Before he thought he was in some serious trouble to be brought in front of the boss, but now he knew it's just another horny man wanting some ass to fuck, and he's used to deal with that. However there's a ferocity about the gang boss which was different from any men he had encountered before, and it troubled him slightly. "But I'm sure you called me hear to try me out yourself."

"Ha Ha Ha! Good! I like how to the point you are!" The gang boss looked at the other men and they all left the room quickly, closing the door behind them. He then walked up to Rasniel and looked closely at Rasniel: "You're more pretty than the boys described!"

Before Rasniel could say anything he was lifted up easily and thrown onto the bed. It was the softest mattress he had ever slept on, but there wasn't much time to enjoy the comfort of the bed, as the boss crawled on top of him quickly and began to tear off Rasniel's clothes. "Let's see is your ass as enjoyable as your face!"

Rasniel closed his eyes and strengthened his resolve in his mind. Somehow he felt this gang boss isn't going to finish with him as easily as all the other grunts. He opened his eyes and the gang boss was only inches away.

Meanwhile miles away from the building where Rasniel was held, a pair of watchful eyes looked beyond the countless concrete walls and veils of blinding fog, and watched closely and coldly at the boss playing with Rasniel's body. The onlooker could tell the gang boss would bring more misery to Rasniel's life, and that's how it should be. That's how the divine willed it.

• 2 weeks later...

Belial like almost every other day, sat silently closing his eyes and looking away from Rasniel as he slept with other men. He knew it was weird, running into people and then stalking them but he couldn't help it. The love of his life was before him, but still too far to grasp.

After that first day Lucifer went home, knowing all too well that he would stay and fetch this being he was so into right now. Lucifer would wait pateitnly back at the palace hoping Belial would be home soon. Even though today was like any other day, as Belial sat upon the building's roof his legs dangling over watching the factory building Rasniel worked at intently. He could see Rasniel walk out of the building and Belial stood stretching his legs as if he had been sitting there for god knows how long.

He however looked at the men coming toward Rasniel and his blood boiled. He could hear their intentions he could see them clear as day. His heart burned and he tried his hardest to let it go, to not fly down there and kick their asses. But before he could make any move Rasniel laughed and said he would go with him, which snuffed out all the pain and guilt in his heart. That smile did wonders to him, took that anger and turned it into a gentle burn rather than a raging fire. He closed his mouth and slowly followed the group to a large building.

It was tall, with black windows covering the outside keeping the light from entering the building. He stood a top the closest building and he crouched looking for Rasniel's hair. When he spotted it, and made sure he was in good condition he sighed. Though, Belial was kind of shocked, to see the men taking him into the building of the gang's highest official. Practically his house. Even though he couldn't see, if he closed his eyes and listened hard enough he could hear Rasniel's breathing, and his thoughts, and if he tried harder, he could hear the mans thoughts.

He wasn't shocked to hear that the leader wanted to fuck Rasniel, he was an amazing piece of ass but he was Belial's piece of ass. He growled lowly in his throat and stopped instantly as he heard the rest of the mans thoughts. He wasn't planning to fuck Rasniel and leave him be, he was going to keep him there. Like a sex toy. This man had so much bent up lust that he was going to take it out on this one man. He shook his head and clenched his fist thinking on what he should do.

His heart told him to kill every last son-of-a-bitch in the joint, but his mind knew that that would reveal who he was to Rasniel and possibly loose him for good. He decided he would wait, and if it got too bad he would go in without any worry and kill everyone, including the boss, and take Rasniel for his own. He would take him away from this place, up to the rich, and give him a house for him and Zack and make something of themselves. Then he would leave if thats what Rasniel wanted, and he would do it without a fight.

Rasniel was the only person in the gang boss's bedroom, but he was by no means left alone. He was tied up and suspended in mid air. His mouth was gagged leaving him dolling uncontrollably. Countless toys were attached to his body: dildos in his rear held in place by belts, vibrating clippers on his nipples, and even a thin rod stuffed down his urethra. Rasniel wasn't sure how long had he been in the room of the gang boss, days? weeks? Even months? Years? Rasniel lost track of time quickly since all of his waking our seems to be consisted of being violated by the boss, even when he was out to organize his gang he'd made sure something kept Rasniel occupied, be it a toy, or a favored gang member. Rasniel couldn't remember eating anything but cum during all these, and figured it must be those injections he got that was keeping him alive.

Yet somehow how those things felt distant to him, just like all the nightmares he had whenever he got a chance to rest. Rasniel was beginning to have the feeling that he won't be able to walk out of this room alive, but that's no big deal. Maybe this life is the same as all of the nightmares, and when it finally ends he would wake up somewhere else. With his luck Rasniel figured the next life is likely going to be even worse since he had long accepted the fact that his existence is a endless cycle of shit. That being said, he lamented that he may not be able to see his dear friend Zack again. But even more so, he wanted to see Ben, even for just one last time.

Just as the toys' vibration brought Rasniel to another climax the door was opened, and the gang boss walked in with a smile on his face. "How are you doing my little slut?" He walked close to Rasniel and slapped on Rasniel's butt, leaving a big red mark on his pale flesh. "Damn you're in a mess!"

Rasniel moaned due to the sudden pain, but it only seemed to ass fuel to the boss's sadistic side. He walked in front of Rasniel and held up his face, looking straight into Rasniel's eyes he said: "Boy you're such a beauty, and tough too! Normally by now the boys and girls I've played have all lost it, either go completely nuts or just go blank on me, but you're different. You haven't completely submit to me yet! There's still reason in that pretty head of yours!"

The gang boss took out a syringe and showed it to Rasniel smiling: "You know what this is? It's a drug those rich guys use to get high. Very expensive shit! Normally they'd dilute it because it can really fuck you up, but in your case...I'm gonna skip that and give you a taste of the pure thing!" The boss smiled as he stuck the needle into Rasniel's neck, and almost immediately he could feel as if his veins were burning inside him. Rasniel began to cry out in pain, simultaneously he came so hard that the cum pushed out the rod inside the urethra. He felt his brain became clouded, and all he could think of was wanting to cum and cum endlessly. He couldn't even hear what the gang boss was rambling about. He felt the dildo's inside him was pulled out, replaced by something thicker, hotter, and wilder, and couldn't help but moan joyfully to being penetrated. It felt so painful, yet so good.

But even with the drug messing up his body, and the overwhelming pain and joy enough to leave any man a twitching pile of flesh, it couldn't compare to the pain and joy he felt when he was at Ben's side. Deep down in somewhere deeper than the electric signals surging through his nerves and brain cells there was something else, screaming, wanting none of these pain and pleasure, wanting to get out of this place to find... someone.

Belial sat, unmoving, and completely all seeing atop the building for what seemed like days. Every pain his lover felt in that room he felt it mirrored on himself and he labored over his breathing trying to calm himself. He knew that if he stepped in everything would be ruined, but he knew he couldn't hold onto the little part keeping him back for much longer.

He sat silently, listening as the boy moaned in agony and lust, a little mix of both and it hurt him. He was angry with every single man in the building, all which have put their hands on Rasniel in some way or another. Finally, the boss returned and Belial sat up feeling something different about the man. He had something with him that he believed would either kill Rasniel or leave him crazed and someone he never will be again.

He watched with his mind, as he gave Rasniel the drug that would possibly do both to him. And he watched, angerly, as the man entered him once more and the drugs effects causing his lover to let out a beautifully sweet moan. He shook his head and he flew down to the ground finally unable to take it anymore. The constant touching, the constant words of slut and whore that were screamed at Rasniel. He couldn't take it.

He walked up to the building and instantly had guns pointing at him. He really didn't care though instead he walked to the front door. He was about to open it when he heard the bang of a pistol and a pain in his side. He groaned and he looked at it, blood was oozing from his side but it was a dark inky color. His fingers touched it and he laughed softly shaking his head. "Really?" He turned to the man holding a gun pointed at him. Belial moved one hand and the man went flying slamming into the side of the building his brains exploding all over the wall. He growled lowly and looked about him, "Anyone else?" he said angerly about ready to lay waste to every single man out here.

Many of them dropped their guns and left running away, but some few stayed. Beliel whistled and he left the men outside by themselves, the distant howling of his hell hounds could be heard not far from here. He stopped once he walked in and he smiled softly as everyone had their guns to him, having heard the shot. He heard the doors behind him open and he smiled his hand running down to his hell hounds head petting it. "Kill every last one of them..." he said angerly motioning to the men and the five dogs at his side started to lay waste to the men in the building.

He walked easily through the building heading up to the suite where Rasniel was being held, killing those who got in his way with nothing but a hand and he loved it. His face was covered with blood as well as his clothing and he didn't care, some of it was even his. He knew that the boss probably had word of him already, and would most likely find any way to kill him before he got to the boss. It wouldn't look like a rescue, it would look like another gang member from a rival team coming in to kill the boss. Belial didn't care about any of it, he was getting one thing.

The gang boss roared as he thrust his penis deep inside Rasniel ,releasing his cum. The strong pound also brought Rasniel to another climax, and the overwhelming pain and pleasure made him literally scream out. Just as the gang boss was about to begin anther round his phone rang, and he picked it up angrily shouting: "This better be important or I'll.... what? An attack? Here? Well blow that son of a bitch up.... not working? What the fuck are you... hello? You still there.....? Damn it!"

The gang boss put on his pants and went to his bed, reach beneath the bed frame he pulled out a machine gun cursing: "Those useless shits, why do I have to do everything myself?! Sorry baby I'll be right back once I take care of our guest!" The boss rushed out the room door, leaving Rasniel suspended in mid-air, his body burning up due to the effects of the drug, and the only thing that was easing the pain had just left the room. Rasniel would've bit his tongue in half if not for the gag he was wearing.

And at that moment something snapped inside Rasniel, and he felt he had taken a step back deep inside his mind. Everything became so distant, so unreal, as if looking through a tunnel, or like watching something on the TV screen. He figured he must have been broken somehow, which isn't a bad thing considering the circumstances. At least in this way he could have some peace inside his own mind, or so he thought he could. Soon another "pain" began to spread, not the physical pain his body was enduring, that's irrelevant now, but a nameless, formless anxiety, a mental torment. It felt like his very soul was burning up. In the midst of all these he laughed, even in his own mind and soul he couldn't find rest. How typical of himself!

Belial find it even easier to get to the bosses room than he thought. He waited pateintly behind the wall as he heard the running and cursing of the boss himself headed downstairs to meet with Belial. After he had fought the urge to attack the man and kill him on the spot he slunk across the hall to the room before him. He opened it and he looked about him. In the first room was just a simple sitting area but he knew better. His mind reached out and he could feel Rasniel's pain in his heart for his lover.

He steadily looked down at himself and cursed, he had bullet holes through his chest and stomach and he had blood stains all over his body. He wiped his face and he sighed shaking his head. It would have to work for now, he walked into the room quickly hoping that his appearance wouldn't scare Rasniel. He noticed the boy was covered in cum and so was the floor below him. A growl left Belial's lips and he moved to the boy and broke the objects holding him into the air. His small body landed familiarly into Belial's chest and he sighed softly as he pushed the hair away from his cheeks. He then moved quickly pulling the boys legs into his arms and sighing. He didn't know what he had given Rasniel, so in order to help him he would have to either heal him himself or get the boss to tell him what the hell he had given him.

"Rasniel...come back to me...don't let the drug win over you...if you can talk tell me what it is I can do to help.." he said softly moving his lips to his neck so he didn't have to talk too loudly and letting him know that he was there. "It's Belial...please wake up for me..." he said softly knowing that Rasniel wouldn't remember any of this when he did wake up so telling him his real name wouldn't effect him. He sighed softly and held him close sitting on the edge of the bed with him in his arms. He wouldn't need much to kill the boss if he didn't give him what he wanted, and he knew that he would be back looking for him.

Rasniel felt a warmth surrounded him, and this heat drawn Rasniel’s mind from the depth of his own escape. His eyes gradually refocused on the outside world and find himself looking at a familiar face, of Ben. He felt the name “Ben” suited the man badly more than ever. It didn’t felt right, and he remembered he heard the right name when he wasn’t quite back yet, but the name kept escaping from his mind.

It took him a moment to realize that “Ben” was holding him, not only so he was covered in blood. The whole thing was so unreal and bizzare, and since there’s no way Ben could be here holding him, that’s just too good to be true, he figured the drug must have messed with his head to the point where he was hallucinating, which considering the circumstances, wasn’t a bad thing at all. He looked at Ben and opened his mouth trying to speak, but he wasn’t able to formulate the words and only meaningless moans came out.

As his mind gradually reconnect with his body so did the effects of the drug, the burning pain surging through his veins. He began to moan, and soon began to cry out in pain, in lust. His body screamed to be violated, be tortured until it’s nothing but a pile of lifeless fesh. With his graps of reality off he figured since this is but a halucination caused by the drug, then why not? Rasniel reached his hands up despite them being powerless after a long time of confinement, and grabbed Ben’s head down for a hot and deep kiss. He’d never wanted to sleep with someone in his life, and the little physical pleasure he got from them was overshadowed by his mental disgust. But this is different, “Ben” is different.

“I.....want you...” Rasniel struggled to mutter the word out as he kissed “Ben” again and again. If the last thing his conscious mind could see is a drug induced hallucination, at least make it a enjoyable one.

Belial started to lose hope in Rasniel, the boy wasn't coming to and he hated it. He reached his fingers around and caressed the boys cheek gently as ever before he noticed that he was slowly coming back. The reading of his mind became clearer than before, it was still disfigured and Belial could tell that Rasniel was still hurting from the drugs actions. He smiled through despite the hate in his bones and he leaned down hugging Rasniel tighter. "Thank you...you're safe now I'm going to get you home." he said gently his fingers caressing the boys cheek once more.

Belial hadn't expected to hear the moans coming from his lovers lips let alone the movement which pulled his lips down to his own and planted them upon Rasniels. It was a breath of warmth, a breeze which thawed his cold thick heart which had grown in its place during Rasniel's absence. The kiss caused Belial to forget himself slightly and the feeling of his lips against his own made him remember every lovely memory they had once shared with one another. He was breathing hard by the time Rasniel pulled away from him slightly to utter the urging words to make Belial loose himself all over again.

He moved and kissed Rasniel's lips roughly, almost like he had kissed them a thousand times before. He kissed Rasniel like he owned them, his lips. And he slid the boy onto the bed like he had done so many times before and he kissed him deeper. His eyes closed and his mind shut off thinking of nothing but the body in front of him, more over whose body it was. He had missed Rasniel so much, and touching him again after so long was breathtaking.

Right as his lips started to moved down the boys jaw he could hear the cock of a gun and he groaned. He pulled away and sat up tilting his head before looking back at the door way. Two guards stood their, guns pointed straight at him and Rasniel. Belial's first instinct was to move Rasniel and he did, he placed the boy on his back and he shook his head. "You must ruin everything?" he asked before clicking his tongue. He could hear the growling before the howls could be seen, and he knew they had taken care of not only the guards but also the boss involved in all of this.

He walked to the only window in the room and he opened it, his wings extended and he looked back at Rasniel, "Don't let go of me okay? I'm going to take you someplace safe." he said gently before he took off into the night his wings beating against the wind.

Rasniel was pleased beyond belief when "Ben" returned his kisses. Every time their lips and tongues touch the surging pain inside him soothed, but adding to a different fire inside. He had never wanted something so badly in his life, and thus almost cried out in sorrow when Ben pulled away. He looked at him with teary eyes and tried to pull him back, but before he could do that he was placed on Ben's back. He saw the guards at the door died, somehow, by something which he could not make out clearly. But at this point he had zero interest in the guards, as far as he's concerned that's just the drug messing with his mind again, and it was made more evident when somehow "Ben" grew wings and began to fly, and he cling onto the man as he was told, everything was so surreal and the cold wind blowing in his face literally cooled his mind down a bit. He began to giggle. "Damn this is messed up ha ha ha! Oh my poor brain how fucked up are you to make me see these things? What's next? Fuck me in mid-air? Well that actually sounds pretty nice? Ha ha ha......."

Belial paid no mind to the human on his back, he flew over the buildings searching below for what would be a good hiding spot. He shook his head and he flew toward the more richer side of town. He then saw nothing there he liked so instead he pulled Rasniel to the woods far beyond the cities and he was happy to see that on a hillside was an abandoned home. It was small, and grown up by leaves and branches but it would have to do.

He landed infront of the home with Rasniel still on his back and he looked up at it. Everything looked like it hadn't been touched in years, and he actually kind of liked that. Meant no one would be coming after them in the near future looking for them. He pushed open the door and walked in noticing the home still had all the basics, like someone had just left in a hurry leaving all their furniture and such. Of course they were worn out and the sofas had holes in them but it wasn't something Belial couldn't fix. He moved Rasniel to his chest and held onto him gently, "How do you feel?" He asked walking him to the bedroom and laying him down gently.

The trip there had cooled down his mind and body making him understand that the effects of the drug was making Rasniel act the way he was. So he really didn't believe the boy loved him again, or that he even remembered him. Belial sighed and sat on the bed next to Rasniel. He shook his head lightly and pulled the shirt he had on off and he let the rag of blood call to the floor with a wet splat. He then looked over himself nodding when all the wounds before were now covered with a small round scar where the bullet went through. He stood and walked to the dressers looking for clothes. He found a long shirt which would do for Rasniel and he found another shirt for him.

He walked back to Rasniel and sat it on the bed, "Do you think a shower would help...? You're awfully...messy...and covered in that mans seed." he said in disgust wanting to throw Rasniel in the shower even if he didn't want to because he hated seeing him like this. He knew that if he didn't get better he would have to heal him himself and he knew then that his cover would most likely be blown.