"Fall from Grace" (Private, 18+)

Arekushisu

Rasniel nodded soft as he took off his shirt, revealing his slim body, and looked up to the man crawling up on him. It's strange how the perception towards someone could change so drastically so quick, as the once threatening, menacing, mysterious Arch Demon now is only inches away, and looked so beautiful, adorable, and lovable. But the mystery part Rasniel felt towards Belial hadn't really disappeared, just changed from a fear of the unknown to the curiosity of it.

While Rasniel still felt awkward as Belial claimed himself to be "better than god", he had no intention to object, nor was he really capable of such things right now, as every touch of Belial seems to be adding fuel to a fire burning inside him, and he could feel that his heart rate was rising like crazy, adding a tint of red to his pale skin. Rasniel loved the gentleness of Belial's kisses and touches, and he responded in kind while Moaning, groaning, muttering Belial's name like it was some sort of chant, as if welcoming, as if alluring the demon to intrude further.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• hal7283

Belial couldnt help but look down at Rasniel happily. He blushed lightly, "You...are beautiful.." he said gently and he ran his hands up Rasniel's stomach. "Will I be able to corrupt you all the way...? or must I wait." he said gently kissing the other once again his hands roaming easily over his chest just feeling around the other males back and chest. He said no more as he let his hands simply roam around his body enjoying the feel of him. He knew that he was no better than God but he did not want to admit that he was better than or less than the Lord that Rasniel loved. He wanted to be loved, and he craved it, the small moans and groans coming from the boy before him turned him on and he wanted to make his name be repeated over and over again as loud as Rasniel's lungs would allow him to scream it.

Belial moaned gently listening to the other males moans and he took the others lips captive in his own. He guided Rasniel's hands down to his lower chest and against his pants as his hands went back to his hair leaving the younger boys hands there hoping he would know what to do with the small gesture not really wanting to tell him everything and how to basically sleep with him. He knew that their love would be pleasurable to no extent for the both of them, they were forbidden and it would be like fire burning low at first until it consumed the both of them in lust and pleasure.

Rasniel was dwelling in the sensations of being kissed and touched by Belial when the demon guided his hand along his strong.chest and down to his pants, and Rasniel was shocked by how hard the organ hidden under the fabric was getting, which also made Rasniel realized that his own was struggling in his pants and swelling with bumps after bumps of blood. It felt bizarre, alien, like the part was no longer his own. He wasn't sure what to do at first and pressed, rubbed Belial's length across the fabric.

"Should.... should I take it out?" Rasniel asked as he looked up at Belial, he could feel his face almost burning.

Belial's lips left his lips and moved down to his neck kissing softly before Belial moved his lips down to his chest letting his tongue trace the small shape of his nipple. He moaned gasping lightly as he felt Rasniel's hands against his erection. "Y-yes take it out...its painful." he said gently his tongue moving out of the way as his lips started to suck on the small hardening skin under his lips. He growled softly as his hands roamed down to the others legs and pulled them up on either side of his hips so he could fit between them and his hips could move rub and tug at the other male's hard length hidden under his pants if he so wished to. After a few minutes he kissed over to his other nipple kissing it softly before sucking on it. He nipped on the small skin feeling it harden in his mouth sucking on it as his hands roamed over his back and thighs just exploring the body he had not discovered yet.

Rasniel moan in reaction to Belial moving down his neck, and as he was told began to unbuckle Belial's pants, and soon the length was revealed. Rasnie put his hand on it hesitantly and was surprised by its hardness and heat. But before he was about to do anything Rasniel felt Belial's tongue on his nipple, and his body immediately jumped.

"Wh...what...?" Rasniel looked down on his chest with disbelief, it's obvious that he had never tried to discover his own body in the past, so he was completely took off guard by how sensitive his nipples were. They hardened as Belial kissed, sucked and nipped on them, and a sweet numbness spread. Adding to this was the strange reaction in Rasniel's rear, even though they seemed distant and irrelevant, somehow being stimulated in the nipples is causing the muscles of Rasniel's rear to retract, and the sensation was so strange yet pleasurable Rasniel could hardly bear it.

"Be..Belial..wait...ah...it's....it's weird! Ah!!!!" Rasniel's hands squeezed on the bed sheets as his body shivered, and after a short while with a sweet moan his body seems to be completely tensed up as his limbs stretched out uncontrollably, then soon relax back. Rasniel was gasping heavily as he looked helplessly at Belial, having no idea what just happened to himself.

Belial listened intently as he could hear the confusion and complete worry in Rasniel's voice as the sensations came to him through what he was doing. He didnt even try at anything and the boy was moaning and withering under him making him not only want to dominate the boy more but torture him. He groaned softly as he looked up at Rasniel feeling his legs and hips tense up as well as his body itself and he felt it relax and he blushed, "Rasniel...did you just cum..?" he asked laughing softly and he sat up some. He slowly started unbuckling the boys pants to see the outcome of him and he winked at the boy, "Its okay dont worry, long as you feel good thats all that matters." he said gently and kissed the angle softly on the lips before moving back to his hands working on his pants.

He moved out of the way easily and pulled the pants off of Rasniel and he looked his body over liking what he saw. "God really did outdo himself with you...you are beautifully flawless.." he said gently and he slid his hands up his now bare thighs and he smiled. "I'm going to touch you now Rasniel...if you dont like it just tell me..I'll try and stop for you." he said gently and leaned down kissing the boys stomach before he started kissing down his stomach to his hips.

Rasniel was panting heavily while listening to Belial explaining what happened to himself, and as the demon suspected he did reached an orgasm. The nipple orgasm is quite rare for men as they put too much emphasis on the penis and neglected this erogenous spot, but for Rasniel, every part of his body was equally untouched, equally pure, and now equally opened for pleasure, and Rasniel having no preconceptions about the whole thing also helped.

Now the demon has stripped him bare, and his own length now standing firm in the air, bumping with surges of blood and looks like it's going to burst out its desire in any moment. As if drowning in a pool of love and desire, all he could do was open his arms and welcome the man on top of him and surrender himself, all the could manage to say was: "Belial......please....I want you....."

Belial looked over the pure, undamaged body before him and he did nothing but desire it. As Rasniel opened his arms and moaned his name telling him he wanted him, his body moved on its own and he did welcome the arms of Rasniel. He welcomed it greatly as his hands went up his thighs his lips connecting with Rasniel's seeming to want all of him and nothing more. His jeans were uncomfortable and after a minute or two of making out with the angle he pulled away stripping down finally to nothing at all. He groaned lightly and he pulled Rasniel's hips to him as his erection grazed the boys, "Rasniel...if I hurt you tell me." he said gently as his hands moved between the both of their bodies to their touching lengths and he started to pump the both of them at the same time. He leaned his head back and he groaned softly as his hand moved faster wanting to make the angle cum with him this one time.

His free hand roamed, he licked his fingers and he moved it under Rasniel slowly touching his entrance as if saying hello. He circled the lining of muscles that would soon be clenched tightly around him with his finger tip before Rasniel was used to it. After a minute he moved, his digit started to delve into the boys soft flesh. Slowly it advanced into Rasniel's body wanting to feel the welcoming walls form around it giving Belial pleasure to know what he would be going into only minutes from now. His hips started to move into his hand that was pumping their lengths together making the friction between the both of them all the more pleasurable.

Rasniel's body jumped a little when Belial held their length together in his fingers and began to pump them simultaneously, the underside of their length were pressed together and Rasniel could feel the great heat coming from the larger member. His untouched length was pink and sensitive, and he almost screamed out of how painfully pleasurable it was.

It was then when Rasniel felt Belial's finger reaching for the entrance at his rear, and it was the most bizarre feeling he's had till now, . When Belial finally began to put his fingers in Rasniel moaned out of discomfort, the muscles instinctively retracted responding to the intrusion of the fingers, but it only seems to have wrapped the finger more tightly. Gradually he began to relax and a sweet numbness began to spread.

Meanwhile Belial accelerated his movement at the front and began to thrust his waist into his hand, Rasniel could no longer hold himself and began to cry out loudly out of pleasure, he wrapped his hands around Belial's neck tightly, and with the loudest moan yet he thurst his waist forward, releasing his cum for the first time in his existence.

Belial moaned louder his hips rocking with Rasniels, groaning and pulling at him here and there. He kissed the boy gently his hand tightening around their lengths. His fingers worked in the tight muscles around them and he gladly accepted the warmth. He loved the sound of the angles moans and sooner or later the boy started to scream practically. He was beautiful, untouched, unaltered, and Belial was reveling in it. He could feel the change in Rasniel and the twitch of his erection and the release made Belial himself cum as well. He leaned his head back and moaned loudly the arms around his neck feeling like they belonged there.

He moaned and rested his head on the boys shoulder his finger leaving his rear and his hands roaming up his sides as he breathed heavily. "You alright?" he asked softly kissing the boys shoulder as he moved the kisses to his neck weakly biting it. "We can do this again tomorrow...that way we can get you ready for the real thing.." he said smiling softly and he rolled over onto his back pulling the boy onto his chest making him straddle him. His pants slowly started to leave him and he leaned down licking Rasniel's head lightly taking the cum with it. "Nn..tastes yummy!" he said and winked teasing the boy as he kissed up his chest his hands on his thighs.

Rasniel was breathing heavily trying to recover from the overwhelming sensations, the electric signals of pleasure still lingered in his body making him shiver. Gradually he began to regain his senses, and as he looked at the satisfied expression on Belial it filled his own heart with happiness as well.

Rasniel moaned lightly as Belial came closer and rest hia head on his shoulder. The weight of Belial on top of him didn't feel unpleasant, but was rather assuring. He smiled lightly as he responded to Belial: " I'm fine....I just need a little time to catch my breath..." His heart rate almost skipped a beat when Belial sais "the real thing tomorrow", and wondered if he could handle it if things get any "realer". But he was soon pulled out of his thought by being suddenly pulled up, now straddling on top of Belial.

"Wha!! Be....Belial!" Rasniel voice raised a bit showing his objection, but soon lost his temper as he saw the teasing smile on the demon's face and seeing him licking the cum off his fingers made him finally notice the sticky fluid all over hia body, ans the strong smell coming up his nostril was strange to say the least. But it wasn't long before his mind begin to associate the smell with the pleasure he experienced moments ago, which sent another wave of shiver up his spine.

Rasniel fell on Belial's chest and rolled to the side, now laying on his side right beside Belial. "What do you usually do at this point?" Rasniel asked a bit embarrassed.

Belial couldn't help it but laugh gently at the boys reaction. He gladly let Rasniel fall off of him and he turned some so he could see him. "At this point? We could take a shower, get all the...cum off of you. I'm sure its uncomfortable." he said and kissed the boy's head softly. "I can't corrupt you all the way tonight...it will hurt you lovely and I cant do that to you. So tomorrow or sometime we can move forward for you." he chuckled softly and he rolled out of bed and he stretched lightly. "Come get in the shower with me. I'm sticky, youre sticky looks like we need to fix that." he chuckled and he walked to the bathroom not waiting for an answer.

He turned on the water and he turned it up to a medium heat and he leaned against the counter his body completely bare. He did hope that Rasniel would come with him to the bathroom to wash off, he didnt like being alone for long it was something he preferred not to do. He liked company, considering he hated humans he liked the company of other demons and angles. He felt the water every so often waiting for it to warm up and when it did he smiled softly getting in hoping that Rasniel would join him still.

Rasniel nodded lightly as Belial left for the shower. He was still breathing heavily and needed to rest a bit, but not from fatigue as Rasniel was an angel, and a seasoned veteran after all. In fact Rasniel was recovering from the overwhelming sensations of pleasure lingering inside his body.

After a while it finally seems to have passed and Rasniel climb up from the bed and walked towards the shower. He really didn't think too much about it, he simply got from the limited interactions he had with Belial and figured "taking the shower together" is just how things normally works with Belial.

"Is the water hot?" Rasniel asked as he stepped into the bathroom. Seeing the steam rising from the water flowing down he smiled. "Let's get in." He said as he approached Belial, and he reminded himself to be careful not to trip this time.

Belial tilted his head hearing Rasniel and he smiled taking his hand in his own pulling him up against his chest. "Neh? no tripping this time? I was hoping to be a hero again." he chuckled and shook his head. "I really hate this hotel...I wish we could go to my home but...you have not fallen you will be unable to enter.." he said gently and he let the boy get under the water washing off all the cum from his stomach and legs. "Did you have a life before the one you have now..?" he asked and leaned against the wall of the shower the hair on his head soaked and clinging to his neck as he had pushed it back from his face to see. "Like...a human life..?" he asked gently looking at the boy his red eyes looking him over. "I never had one..but I did work on earth and I practically was human for the longest time..." he said gently his hands catchng water and then letting it fall. "These showers are simple things, but I like them...I dont need them but I like them..You did not have to get in with me. Its one of my...mortal pleasures I guess you could say." he chuckled lightly his face heating up.

Rasniel followed Belial's lead submissively and went under the shower. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the hot water flowing down from his head, along his long hair, and down the curves of his body. Meanwhile he listened carefully at Belial revealing a part of his past, that he had worked on earth for a long time, and how he liked the "mortal pleasures" like the shower. Rasniel leaned lightly on Belial and looked up at him: "I didn't have a 'past life', at least I don't remember any of it. I was working as a scribe the moment I came into being, and had continued to do so for thousand of years, or maybe a few seconds? It really made no difference since time means nothing in heaven. You don't really feel time passes unless you're in the mortal world and see how mortals were born, grow old, and die. But somehow during the time when I worked there I got...curious about the nature of sins and such, and began to seek knowledge beyond my own part, and I began to learn about the mortal world....which eventually brought me here." He chuckled lightly and continued: "I guess I've learned your taste of 'mortal pleasures' as well since....I like showers too. And by the way, taking it with you is part of the reason I like this.“

Now Rasniel had cleaned up the filth on his body, he looked around the bathroom and said : "We should probably leave this place after the shower. Do you know anywhere for us to stay in the mortal world? If not I'll take you to a place, it's..kind of my personal hideout." Rasniel said.

Belial blushed lightly feeling the small body against his own willingly leaning up against him. He smiled gently and ran a hand up the others thigh till he slid his arms around his waist. He listened silently to what Rasniel had to say and he nodded here and there. He smiled gently and he kisses his cheek, "no past life you can remember? That's a shame. I understand your curiousity, that in itself can be a sin." He chuckled softly and tilted his head. "Oh...you like this with me...? Really? I didn't think you really enjoyed anything we have done all night." He said softly and smiled lightly happy he was wanted. He sighed softly however that he would have to leave and he nodded, "Yea. We will need to go the room isn't even ours. But the only place I can take you is my castle in hell. And that's not a place for an uncorruptted angle like yourself." He chuckled and he leaned against the boy. "How about we go to your place? I don't mind!" He spoke easily and he sighed pushing off the wall.

They were both clean now and he turned off the water grabbing both towels he had sat out and handed one to the angle and kept the other one to himself starting to dry off his chest. He said nothing but his eyes looked over the boy before him and he had to look away blushing dark. He for some reason, was falling for this angle. He had told himself he never would again and he wasn't healthy for the boy yet he couldn't keep his hands off of him. He stepped out of the tub and finished drying off his mind rolling as he thought.

"I can't say I've enjoyed everything from the past few days....it's a lot for me to process. But.....I like you, and I have to admit what you've shown me in bed was.....enjoyable..." Rasniel lowered his head trying to hide his expression out of embarrassment, and the last few words he muttered was so light it was almost covered by the sound of the shower.

After they've dried up Rasniel walked towards the door leading towards the balcony, while his body began to be shrouded in a dim light. The next second he was wearing the robe he usually wear, and spreading his wings. He is now no longer visible to the mortal eyes and could only be seen by beings of heaven and hell. He opened the door and looked back at Belial : "Let's leave this place. My hideout is a bit far from here so we should fly there. Come on!" Rasniel said as he spread out his wings and began to float. Once he was sure that Belial was following he flapped his wings strongly and soared across the sky.

When Rasniel said the place was far it wasn't a lie. In fact it was in an totally different continent on a remote little island. Rasniel explained as they landed among the abandoned ruins of what used to be a mining outpost: "This place never had a indigenous population, and for a long time was nothing but a place for birds to dwell. When men discovered coal here they swarmed in, building residences, warehouses, offices and all kinds of infrastructure for the mine. But once the coal ran out people disappeared as quick as they came, leaving all these behind. I came by the place a few years ago during patrol. Come this way."

Rasniel lead the way to a larger building in the complex and went in. Contrary to the old and desolate exterior, the inside was kept clean, almost spotless, filled by lane after lane of bookshelves with books from all over the world containing knowledge from all disciplines, and piles after piles of records of everything from the biography of random people to maps of cities throughout the ages.

"Even after I came to earth I still feel the need to record things. I guess it's just my nature. But unlike when I was in heaven I don't really have a place for that, so when I found this place left unused I decided to store my records here. And in time.....this happened." Rasniel said with a embarrassed smile.

Belial pretended not to hear what Rasniel had to say and finished drying himself off. He shook out his hair and he smiled lightly as the leather pants formed on his hips with his chain belt around his waist as well as his normal black tank top. He sighed lightly running a hand through his hair and he rolled his shoulders feeling his wings unfold from the cramped hiding spot they had taken recently. He walked behind Rasniel and his fingers caressed the feathers on his wings before he took off. He smiled and stepped out onto the balcony spreading his wings. He took to the sky with the angle following him freely letting his body move through the air like a knife through butter.

He didn't think the trip would take as long as it did but the lights and the villages that moved under them showed the changes in culture and continents as they flew across be world practically. As Rasniel started taking to a small area of land he as well did the same and landed next to him his chest heaving slightly as his wings were aching sort of. He didn't usually take to flying everywhere, he had powers and often used them when he wanted to get somewhere. He chuckled gently listening to the boy explain where they were and he followed him through the deserted town stepping over debris and rubble.

He stepped into the building and he smiled softly seeing the bookshelves and his fingers reached out touching the books gently. He smiled looking over at Rasniel hearing him speak. "I think it's cute...and really cool. I love books my home has three libraries all are full of books from everywhere. You would love it..." He said gently and he looked about before he followed him again. "I love this, it's incredible. You are a scribe after all!" He smiled and winked. "It's not unlike someone to keep up a long habit they have been doing forever. So is this like...your home? Where you stay when you aren't on patrol?" He asked looking over at Rasniel folding his wings against his back.

"Home....yeah I suppose you could call this place my home on earth." Rasniel smiled as he looked around. He'd never gave it much thought before, but having called this place "home" the place suddenly became warmer and cozier. He turned back to look at Belial and continued: "But don't expect any nice furniture or interiors, since whenever I got the spare time to come here I spent it organizing the books and writing down my findings, I didn't put much effort in making this place comfortable.

Rasniel lead Belial to a corner of the large building where a large desk and a chair was surrounded by piles after piles of books and documents. "That's...pretty much it...Now come to think of it, it's probably not a good idea to take you here after all...there's like nothing here..."

Belial chuckled softly and he looked over at Rasniel, "I dont mind being here..." he said and pulled himself onto the desk sitting down easily on it and he smiled. "I like it, simple and sweet. I dont have a home on Earth, my time here is very little anymore. I cant take you to my home...Hell isnt a place for you." he said gently and looked around the large building and he chuckled. "You know...you dont have to stick to me you know?" he said gently and sighed, "I dont mind if you forget about this whole loving me thing. I know its new to you..and I know...that you dont like everything about this.." he said gently and looked down sighing softly. "If you dont like it here with me Rasniel wouldnt you be better with the people you do know?"

'Of course, I don't 'have to' be around you. But I 'want to'." Rasniel sat on the table beside Belial and said: "I can tell you care about me, perhaps more so than any fellow angels ever had. I know you have your concerns but I'm not as weak as you think. I'm here with you on my own will so please....stop trying to push me away..."

Rasniel fell silent for a while then he slipped down the table. He managed to make a smile on his face and said: "We need more furniture and stuff now we have two people here! The humans left in a hurry when they abandoned the mine so there must be more stuff laying around. I'll look around!" Rasniel said as he flew out the window.

Belial leaned back on his hands and nodded, "Sorry i'm just not used to someone like you taking the initiative to lay down with me and stay around me. I understand you're here by your own free will but its still something I worry about." he said softly looking at Rasniel and he stood as the other male did and he chuckled, "I dont mind just relaxing here-" He couldnt finish because the boy was already out the window and he sighed unfolding his wings and leaving with him. He caught up to the smaller figure and he flew beside him, the bright white wings beside him made him smile and he sighed, "Do we really have to look? I could always have my pets bring us something...plus Lu-Lu wants to meet you." he said over the rushing wind.

"Hmm.....thanks but I'd prefer you not letting your subordinates to come here. Not that I have anything against them or anything like that, but....I kind off want to keep this place a secret, a hideout just..for the two of us. " Rasniel smiled a bit embarrassed.

Rasniel flew into one of the bigger suites in an apartment building and found many furniture left there. With a swipe of his hand Rasniel summoned a gust which blew all the dust piling on them away. He chanted a spell which enclosed all the furniture in orbs of light, and they flew out of the window one by one towards the library. "As with Lucifer..." Rasniel said as he watched a large bed float out the window: "Yes I'd like to meet him one day. When do you think it's going to be a good time to do so? Speaking of Lucifer, the last time I saw you talk to him over the phone it didn't exactly end in a good note...you sure you don't need to go and talk to him again face to face and sort things out?"

Belial chuckled softly and the feeling of hurt that Rasniel's words should have emitted didnt hit. He smiled softly and flew with him into the large building before speaking. His feet touched the ground and he rolled his shoulders letting his wings fold against his shoulder blades. "Ah, I wouldnt bring them here love, I would ask them to meet me in the city on the island closest to here then you and I would transfer it ourselves." he said and he leaned against the wall watching the angle work its magic.'

He was shocked to hear what Rasniel said and he looked down at the ground, "Any time would be fine..." he spoke and he ran a hand through his hair. "Lu-lu...he and I...we were lovers and it was hard for me to have to tell him I had fallen for someone else. An angle no less...You are right he didnt take it well. He told me he loved me..." he sighed and looked out the window. "I couldnt say it back to him...so I had to basically hang up on him...if anything he will come to me. Lu-lu is a ruthless lover and at most he will hate me...but I dont mind. I'm not a healthy lover really.." he spoke and he chuckled ruffling the feathers on his back in nervousness.

"I'll wait for him to come to us then." Rasniel smiled weakly as he looked at Belial, but there was strength and determination in his eyes. He said: "Even though Lucifer is probably hating more for getting between you and him, but that's exactly the reason why I must meet him. Because you care about him, and he cares about you. Call me naive but there must be a way to sort things out and make everyone happy. If not....what's the point of me being here?"

Rasniel led Belial around the island looking for things they could use, and found things such as chairs, desks, tableware, tea sets and so on. By the middle of the search it became less about finding stuff, rather more about sight seeing, with Rasniel showing Belial around the island. As the sun was beginning to set beyond the horizon Rasniel took Belial to the top of a large chimney of the old power plant. "This is one of my favorite spot on the island. You could see the whole island and the waters around it." Rasniel smiled as he sat down on the edge: "Sometimes I actually just sit here for a whole day doing nothing and watch the sun from rising all the way till it sets." Rasniel extended his hand to Belial to invite him sit down beside him.