"Fall from Grace" (Private, 18+)

Arekushisu

It appears the drug was not as menacing as the gang boss claimed, and the worst effects were gradually fading, allowing Rasniel's mind to clear up a lot. He was now more in touch with reality and realized that somehow, someway, Ben had saved him from the hand of the gang boss, and realized that Ben was not normal, made evident by his body being fine even when his shirt was turned into a bloody rag full of bullet holes. But to be honest he couldn't care less who or what exactly Ben was since he had bigger concerns.

Gaining his senses back was probably the least he wanted at this point, being in a mess and covered by some bastard's filth was nothing new to him, but being seen like this by Ben was another story, and the fact that his penis was still painfully hard due to the effect of the drug was even worse. His body trembled out of frustration, but after a moment his trembling stopped and sighed. "Yes.... I suppose a shower would help... but I doubt you could find running water in this place..."

Rasniel looked away from Ben and said: "Thank you for saving me, but the effect of the drug is still... turning me on... If you don't mind I'll just... go relieve myself..." he struggled to get away from Ben but it was difficult due to his exhaustion, and he moaned whenever his penis rubbed against the sheets. He almost fell off from the bed while trying, and finally he gave up and just curled up in the corner of the bed with his back facing Ben.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• hal7283

Belial laughed lightly and he nodded, "You're probably right about that...but I'm sure I could figure something out to get you cleaned up." he said and winked. Belial did stop though when he noticed Rasniel's face dim, he knew he felt ashamed of how he looked but he said nothing about it. "You're welcome...you really don't have to thank me for helping you...and as for your...ah...problem. I don't mind helping you out but I really would like for you to be clean.." he said lightly standing and pulling Rasniel up off the floor.

He chuckled lightly, "You're beautiful...but I just can't take him all over you. I'm glad he didn't make it out of that shit hole alive." he said lightly under his breath and he pulled Rasniel into his arms picking him up. He walked to the bathroom and he looked about a moment before he sat Ransiel on the sink. "Just sit there a moment, I'll get some water running and we can wipe you down with a rag..than help you with your hard on then get you all cleaned up inside and out." he said and kissed Rasniel's cheek. "Don't worry I'll help you..." he winked and went to the shower his fingers lightly touching the nozzles for warm water and the shower head burst to life with water. He smiled happily and looked back at Ransiel, "Told you I could figure something out!" He then slid his fingers under the water and getting a rag soaking it. He then moved to Rasniel and he sighed, "This may bother you...and it might possibly hurt since you're so sensitive just bare with me okay?" he said and he wrung out the rag letting the water soak Rasniel's erection. He then moved his hands and got them wet before stroking Rasniel a few times.

"I just needed to rinse it...that gang boss touched you in ways I really couldn't stand..." he said and looked up at Rasniel blushing. His lips kissed the boys chest and his fingers still moved up and down his length stroking him. "You don't mind me touching you right?" he said and stopped a moment looking up at him. He had totally forgotten to ask the boy if he minded it. Years of touching one another had made him believe that he was fine with it, but he had to remember this Rasniel never loved him and he still doesnt.

Rasniel moaned a little when he was picked up but Ben, the warmth coming from him felt almost too good to be true. At first he wanted to get away but his arms simply felt too nice. He was carried to the bathroom and was laid on the sink, somehow it situation gave him a deja-vu, as if something like this happened before. He moaned again softly when Ben kissed him on the cheek, while not helping with the heat in his body, was certainly soothing to his mind.

When Ben somehow got hot water flowing from the tab he wasn't as surprised as he thought he would be, after all this man have just stormed into the base of a violent gang and single handed killed his way to him, plus if his mind wasn't playing games with him, just flew in the air to this place. Fixing a tab seemed the most modest thing Ben had done today. He frowned a little when the hot water from the rag drop down on his penis, and moaned out in both pain and pleasure when Ben laid his fingers on it.

"No... I don't mind... keep.. keep going please...." Rasniel muttered as moans continued to leak out of his mouth. Despite every inch of his body was in pain, especially his penis and his rear sore due to coming so many times, the drug was still pushing his body wanting more, and now being touched by Ben was adding to his desires unlike anything he had experienced. Even the pain began to feel enjoyable. He leaned powerlessly on Ben and moaned louder and louder, and soon he reached climax again, and a few drips of cum spilled out.

Belial nodded gently and he ran his free hand into Rasniel's hair letting the boy lean up against him. His hand worked easily like he had touched the boy countless times it knew exactly how to pleasure Rasniel. In no time the boy was cumming and he sighed gently kissing his head, "Looks like he sucked you dry love...you really need to get cleaned up and get some rest. I'm sure the effects of the drug wont last much longer." he said while he wiped off his hands still allowing Rasniel to lean up against him. He looked over at the tub and noticed it was almost full, he had stopped the plug while he was over there to make a bath. He leaned over and picked Rasniel up sliding his body effortlessly into the tub while the water stopped all the sudden.

"Just relax...I understand that you're sensitive but try and relax...I can help clean you the best I can but if you get another hard on I guess we'll just have to do that all over again...which I feel so bad. You're in pain even when you cum...thats terrible..." he shook his head and grabbed the rag from the counter dipping it in the water before his hands started to help clean the boy up. He wiped the rag over his shoulders and back. Sure enough the boy had cum everywhere, Belial fumed, he hated that it was there. If it was his it was different, but this was some jackasses cum who for no reason decided to make Rasniel into a sex slave. Of course he had the features of an angle...but that just proves that humans would misuse the beauty if they ever saw one again.

Rasniel was panting heavily after he came in the hands of Ben, after coming so many times it was perhaps physically more painful than pleasurable for him, but psychologically it was the most enjoyable climax he had in his life. When he was picked up by Ben this time he didn't bothered to struggle at all, and just enjoyed the sensation of completely dependent on the man.

He was laid into the hot bath, which was somthing he could barely remember doing. He looked at the expression on Ben's face and could see how much the man cared about him and how much the man hated how he was treated by the gang boss, adding to everything the man had done for him it's clear that this isn't just some random act of kindness. There was something more, much more. But what have he done to deserve such care, such kindness, such....love?

It maybe the drugs, or the fatigue, or how detached from reality all these things that was happening to him, whatever the case Rasniel's defenses was broken down, his heart was exposed, and all of his thoughts and emotions flowed out of him. Rasniel looked at Ben straight in the eyes and said: "Why are you so kind to me Ben? No I don't buy your just feel like helping people nonsense, nobody is that nice for no reason. It.... it pains me, frightens me, not knowing why are you so kind, not knowing how can I return your kindness. I wanted you to enjoy my body because that's about the only nice thing I could offer, but you've rejected me again and again." Tears began to form in Rasniel's eyes and he became more and more emotional: "Or do you want a organ or two? Well take it, take them all! Cut me into pieces and sell me as minced meat if you like! I'd gladly do the cutting my self! What can I do Ben? What can I do? I....I.....I love you and I'd do anything for you! Really I do! And I'm not saying it just because you saved my life, no, you're kind, you're beautiful, and.. and..!"

Belial sighed softly and his fingers worked over the boys back cleaning the best he could. His mind wondered to how he was going to help him get through the drug induced haze he was in but he knew that he could figure it out even if it meant giving up his fake idinity. He looked up when he heard Rasniel's voice and he sighed lightly. He was shocked to see such emotion in the male, he hadn't really said anything since they had met one another and now he was pouring out his heart. His hands slid to the boys jaw and he wiped the tears that slowly made their way down his cheeks. He leaned forward and kissed his lips gently, "I never wanted your body Rasniel...I don't want your organs or anything I don't need them...telling me you love me is good enough payment as any." he said gently against the boys lips and he looked away. "At first it was kindness, I didn't know you or anyone really and i saved you on impulse. And then I got to know you...and I just I dont know.." he shrugged and looked up at Rasniel. "Don't hurt yourself for me...I just went through all the trouble keeping you alive...don't hurt yourself now just to try and pay me back for it because its not needed, just having you with me is good enough." he said and pulled away from the boy before he grabbed the soup.

He lathered it into his hands before slowly washing the boys hair looking at his eyes before rinsing it out trying to get the soup out of his eyes. "You don't have to cry for me either love...I don't deserve that much." he laughed softly and kissed his head lightly before he sat back tilting his face. "All clean...now you should probably clean...all inside of you because I don't think you need my help with that one.." he smiled gently.

The words which came from Ben brought him happiness to no end. He smiled to Ben and answered: "Alright, I'll do as you says. No hurting myself for you, and... If you like my company, I'll stay by your side." He kept his eyes fixated on Ben and resulted in some of the soap getting into his eyes, and he washed them out with a slight chuckle. Soon he was all cleaned up, except for his rear.

Rasniel curled up a little inside the bath tub so he could reach his rear easier, he took a brief look at Ben before turning his gaze away. He pushed with his rear a few times trying to pass out some of the cum more deep inside him, then reached his hand down and inserted his fingers in. He reached inside himself deeper and slowly pulled in and out, taking out some of the cum along with thin threads of blood in the process. During the whole thing he tried to hold in his moans, the the pain and pleasure coming from it was hard to ignore. Adding to that, the notion of reaching inside himself with Ben watching was strangely... arousing. The pain and pleasure soon built up to a small peak and as he passed out the last of the man's cum his body stiffened and shivered and he let out a sweet moan. He relaxed down momentarily after and was breathing heavily.

Belial nodded gently and he stood going to the sink and washing his hands. He looked at Rasniel and he smiled, "Yea...I'm sure you can clean yourself well enough." he said and turned back to the water sighing lighty as he listened to the boy fumble around in the water to get a better hold on his rear. HE then heard him sticking his fingers in and moving them because the young boy couldn't keep his moans from being heard, and the feeling of lust was evident he wanted to do him then and there but it wasn't going to work like that. When the movements stopped he looked at Rasniel, "Are you finished?" He said and pulled out a clean towel placing it on the toilet next to Rasniels head.

'Ye...Yeah.. I'm done.." Rasniel said with his head low, he wasn't sure if it's the hot water or his embarrassment, but his face felt like it was on fire. He reached his hand to the edge of the bath tub and tried to support himself up but failed to do so. His whole body had given up to exhaustion at this point and the only thing keeping him awake was the fact that Ben was at his side. He looked at Ben and asked: "Could you help me get up? My body isn't quite responsive I'm afraid..."

Belial nodded and slid his hands to the boys back before his other arm swept under his legs and picked him up bridal style. He laid the towel over him and smiled gently, "You really need to rest...I have a feeling after a good long sleep you'll be able to be yourself again." He said gently and walked him to the room setting him down on the edge of the bed before going to the drawers again grabbing a new shirt for Rasniel and going to him setting it down on the bed. He then pulled the towel away from him and started drying his hair.

"Why wasn't Zack with you...? When you were taken...?" He asked his fingers lightly touching the boys now damp hair and pulling the shirt over his head. He helped him to lay down and get comfortable, tucking him in in the process. His fingers lightly pushed the hair out of his face and pulled up a chair next to the bed sitting down in it. "I thought it odd he wasn't around..." He said lightly and looked away his teeth biting his lip as he thought.

"I was on my way back from work. Zack and I work different shifts, I work during daytime he him during night shifts mostly. So when they came for me I was alone..." Rasniel said as his eyelids began to drop. Until this moment he had totally forgot about Zack. He felt guilty and ashamed for thinking only about himself during all this. He looked at Ben and asked: ‘Would you go find Zack and tell him that I'm okay? He must be worried..." And finally his fatigue overwhelming the last of his resolve and he closed his eyes, feeling safe at the side of Ben and soon fell asleep.

Belial tilted his head and sighed lightly as he hadn't meant to bring up something like this. "Yes...I'll get in touch with him if need be." He said gently and smiled. He waited for the boy to fall asleep and then he picked up his cell dialing Zack's number. When no one answered he simply left a voicemail. "Hello, this is Ben. I have Rasniel with me...he got into some trouble with a gang and I helped him out of it. After all settles down I'll bring him back to you! No worries~" he said and hung up the phone setting it down on the bedside table waiting for any possible calls back. He then decided he shouldn't leave Rasniel so he moved his wrist and snapped his fingers and the entire joint was cleaned up and working properly. The outside still looked like shit but the inside showed a picture perfect home. He sighed once more and rolled his shoulders, his wings being cramped for far too long.

He moved to the other side of the bed and he laid on top of the sheets next to Rasniel just looking up at the ceiling. He had missed him so much, and now that he had said he loved him, he felt horrible. He didn't love Belial he loved Ben, this made up man that Belial made in his place because he was scared to tell him the truth. Scared of what would happen when Rasniel remembered everything from his past life and decided to hate him for being unable to save him. He sighed and shook his head, he was trying his hardest to make Rasniel happy, and to keep him out of harms way.

Rasniel fell asleep and finally was able to rest, at least physically, since his sleep was always filled by the nightmares, and this time was no different, and it was again the most painful one, with himself being shrouded in flames while trying to reach someone. But this time his sight seemed to be clearer and he saw beyond the blinding flames. The silhouette was much more visible than before and it looked familiar. Rasniel tried to move and reach out, but woke up just before he could break from the blinding flames.

He woke up breathing heavily and in a slight panic. Gradually he began to recognize his surroundings and remembered what happened. The things he saw with Ben was more unrealistic than any of his nightmares to the point he was doubting if all of it was real. He looked to the side and saw Ben lying beside him, and reached out his hand poking Ben's arm lightly. Remarking quietly that he wasn't imagining things.

Belial found himself spending the hours texting Lucifer, the man had asked him countless times where he was over the past few days but he never had the heart to tell him who he was with. He told him that he was in an abandoned home with a friend of his hiding out form some gangs. The boy doesn't know he is a demon, and satan to be exact, and he doesn't know about the hell hounds or anything like that. Hince why he hasn't come home and why he is hiding out when he could kill everyone without breaking a sweat. He pulled himself out of his thoughts and sat the phone down when he felt the body next to his own tense and his heart beat turn from calm to rapid.

"Rasniel..?" he asked gently and felt a small poke on his arm. "Oh you're awake, thats great...I was getting to think you wouldn't wake up." he laughed softly and looked at the boy. "You had a nightmare huh...?" He said gently and pushed the hair out of the boys face for it was sticking to his sweating forehead.

"Nightmare... yeah... it's a weird thing about me..." Rasniel moved his body but his body still sored. He moaned out lightly in pain as he sat up : "Ever since I could remember my sleep was filled with these nightmares. Every night without fail! I'd watch, experience these lives of different people, man, women, children and elderly, and they all end up suffering whether it's loss or injury, disease or torture, and when they die, I wake up! Into this... hellish existence. Frankly I don't know which is worse! My nightmares or this!"

Rasniel moved closer to Ben and continued: "But there's one nightmare that was reoccurring... A nightmare in which I was engulfed in flames while trying to reach someone. That's the most painful of all, not the pain of fire, but the pain of... lost... I never realized it but that 'someone' in my nightmares looked a lot... like you." He said as he extended his hand to reach for Ben, caressing his cheek, his hand shaking just slightly: "You're right in front of me, I can look at you, speak to you, touch you, I've even kissed you. But I don't feel you, I can't reach you, you're still on the other side of the flames... Why is that? What should I do?"

Beilal sat silently intently listening to Rasniel. It didn't shock him that his reincarnations would be projected to him in dreams. Really they weren't even nightmares, they were memories. He tilted his face and he sighed lightly trying to figure out why his never ending cycle of pain and loss just kept resetting itself. He looked away thinking but when he heard about that last dream he looked up at Rasniel. He did remember something from his life with him, it wasn't anything good but it was something. He laughed lightly and leaned into Rasniel's hand. "There is no way that I was there Rasniel...maybe I just look alot like the man you seem to have loved in your nightmares..." he said gently and he looked away his eyes softening and his mind wanting him to cry to let out all the centuries he went without this boys touch on his skin. But he couldn't, it would give him away, "I think...the reason you feel you can't reach me...is because I'm still holding back from you Rasniel....I'm frightened of you and the pain that follows you...I love you with my entire being...but...I'm scared that I'll lose you again." He looked down and he slid his fingers into Rasniel's.

"All that I can say for you...is to keep your head up...and don't give up on this little world. It is terrible...but there are far worse places out there for you to be. And...I can take you away from here...wherever you want to go I'll take you. Away from the bog and crime of the city to somewhere beautiful and peaceful. Where pain and suffering doesn't happen to those that don't let it..." He looked at Rasniel. "All I can say...is hope for a good dream and maybe it will come...you're so set that the world is ready to kill you when one half of the world is yearning for you...don't miss the chance to spend your life with this world...trust me when its gone you never know what you miss...when you cant walk it like you used to.." he sighed and leaned back. "I can't tell you about me...about how I got you from that gang bosses building or how I got you here...but I can tell you that I love you..and when the time comes for you to reach through the flames I'll be there to tell you all about it." he said softly and kissed the boys cheek.

Hearing Ben's confession of love was surprising to say the least. Rasniel looked at Ben with his eyes widened, tears forming in his eyes out of happiness, and his body trembled. "You... you really mean that? You love me? I... I...!" He leaned on Ben and fell silent, not knowing what to day. He felt Ben's warmth spread to him. He knew there's still much between them, but that simple word "love" is all he needed right now. He moaned lightly feeling Ben's kiss on his cheek, the spot Ben laid his lips on felt like it was on fire.

He thought about what Ben said, about "taking him away" and he said: "I don't really care where I am, as long as I'm with you I'm fine. But is there anything you can do for Zack? He's my best friend and one of the nicest person in this world. He deserves better than this..."

Belial chuckled softly and he nodded, "Yes I really do Rasniel..." he said gently and ran his fingers through the boys hair. "Zack..? I guess...if it makes you happy..." he said and shifted slightly. He really didn't care for the other male. He wanted nothing more than to have Rasniel safe and sound with him by his side. "What were you thinking? He could always come with us to wherever we are going..." he said and chuckled gently shaking his head. "I didn't really think about him till just now...but if it makes you happy the guy can come with us." he smiled and kissed the boys head gently. He was keeping back a growl of anger, the boy seemed to have a strange interest in Rasniel and he didn't like it all that much. He really didn't know if it was just a best friend affection or more. And if it was more, Belial knew he would fight for Rasniel. He jumped when he heard his cellphone ring and he picked it up answering it.

"Lu-Lu~ How are you?" He shifted and stood up from the bed pecking Rasniel's lips. "I'll be right back." he then walked out of the house and leaned up against the front door. Lucifers sweet voice could be heard over the phone, "Belial! Where are you! You told me you would be home in a few days! I haven't heard from you in weeks!" Belial laughed hearing the pout in his voice.

"Something came up...I'm staying just a little longer here...I have to help a few people here." he said gently and he sighed looking up at the sky. "Lu-lu...I haven't called you that in so long..." he laughed over the phone. Lucifer sighed, "You found him...?" he then hung up without a warning and Belial looked at the phone and sighed.

Rasniel nodded softly as Ben walked out of the room to take a phone call. He found the tone which Ben answered the call of this "Lu Lu" to be strange, containing a mixture of emotions which he couldn't quite decipher. Friendship? Joy? Irritation? Impatience? Or maybe even love? The thought that perhaps Ben was in love with this "Lu Lu" wasn't surprising, after all someone as perfect as Ben must have quite a lot of admirers, and certainly don't have a shortage of lovers. What was surprising was that someone like Ben would fall in love with someone like him.

That being said, he couldn't help but feel a bit uneasy, even jealous to this "Lu Lu", who certainly knew more about Ben than he did. But before he could dwell to deep into his thoughts a low growling sound came from his belly. He looked down and put his hand on his stomach and sighed. He hadn't eat anything since the lunch he had back in the factory, and after that all he could remember swallowing was the cum of the gang boss. There must have been nutrients among the injections he got back there. Now Rasniel was feeling hungry and got off the bed. He began to look around the place to see if there was any left over cans by any chance.

Belial sighed softly and he shook his head walking back into the home. "What are you looking for?" he asked and tilted his head walking to Rasniel his fingers moving around the boys lower back as he came up along side him. "Seems like you're hungry huh...? I'm sure I could figure something out to make you something. If not I could always travel back to the city and get you something to eat there?" he said and leaned against the counter.

Right now Lucifer didn't know where they were or what they were doing, but Belial knew that Lucifer understood he had found his happiness again. The nights they had stayed up going through endless rounds of unsatisfying sex had proven to show that Belial never was happy with Lucifer as his mate. He was never fully satisfied with Lucifer at his side. Belial also knew that Lucifer hated Rasniel for leaving him here in Hell alone, he hated having to watch his love fall into deep depression. He leaned against the counter and he shook his head thinking his eye brows pushed together as they tried their hardest to try and figure out Lucifer's next move against Rasniel and his upcoming advances.

Rasniel smiled and looked at Ben saying: "Yeah, I'm starving right now. I was wondering if there's any cans around the place but I suppose not. I'm fine with going back to the city, I want to check how Zack was doing anyways." Rasniel naturally leaned towards Ben, feeling his warmth. While that strange pain still lingered in his heart, being so close to Ben alone brought Rasniel great happiness, and it easily exceeded the discomfort of hunger. That being said he wouldn't mind to have a good meal with Ben any time.

Belail laughed softly and he nodded tilting his face to the side. "Alright, come on. It's sort of a longer walk to the city but I can carry you if need be. I understand you have sore muscles and such." he smiled and moved to the dresser grabbing a pair of pants for Rasniel handing them to him, "You can't leave with nothing on." he chuckled and shook his head walking to the door to open it. "What type of food are you hungry for? You have a choice...I'm going to take you to the nice side of town." he smiled softly. "We can always go pick up Zack before we go and the both of you can join me for dinner." He said gently leaning up against the door looking out into the morning waiting patiently for Rasniel to get dressed to head out.

Rasniel took the pants from Ben and realized he wasn't properly dressed. He smiled shyly and hurriedly put them on. Even though Ben have already seen everything about Rasniel's body he still couldn't help feeling a bit embarrassed. Rasniel shifted towards the edge of the bed and stood up, he groaned lightly due to the sore all over his body. He tired to stand up but he couldn't quite put strength into his legs at first. Finally after a few more tries he stood up and walked towards Ben, his steps was a bit wavy and unsteady, and almost slammed into Ben. He looked up to Ben and said: "Choice huh? To be honest and don't even know of the options, I mean... all I've eaten before I met you was nutrient bars, the food you cooked back in that apartment was the best thing I've ever had! So...I think I'll leave the menu to you."

Belial chuckled gently as he watched Rasniel fumble to get the clothing on. Then he moved like he was going to help the boy but he noticed he caught his footing and walked to him. Belial slid his arm to Rasniel's to steady him, "Menu to me huh? Well there are all kinds of foods we could have...since you haven;t ever had anything but those gross bars, I don't know what you like or what you don't...and neither do you...well we can go to each restaurant and if you see something that looks good then we can stop there and you can try it okay?" He smiled and hugged him. "Come on, we have quite a walk ahead of us." he slid his fingers into Rasniel's grasping his hand almost to help him stay steady on his feet. 'If you get tired let me know and I can carry you for the trip." he said gently and he smiled leading the boy out to the front yard.

Rasniel looked at Ben and smiled shyly: "Thanks, I suppose I do need to exercise my legs a bit." Rasniel then began to walk with Ben on the road, it took him some time to regain his footing and he relied on Ben to keep his balance at the start. But eventually he was able to walk more properly and pulled away from his hug, but he kept holding Ben's hand, not wanting to completely part from him.

The walk was long but in no way tiresome, in fact he enjoyed such a quiet time just walking with Ben at his side. As they got closer and closer to the city he soon began to feel harder for him to breath due to the heavy pollution of the city. Rasniel turned to Ben and said: "I left my gas mask back with the gang, if we go into the city any further we're going to suffocate. I assume you have a solution for this?"