"Fall from Grace" (Private, 18+)

Arekushisu

Belial awoke not long after Rasniel had, the cold air at his side made him stir and his eyes fluttered open. He looked down seeing Lucifer and he smiled, but as he looked to the other he didn't see a face of his love. He lightly let Lucifer down as pants appeared around his waist. He was frantic, panicking almost, worried that Rasniel had once again left him. His mind blanked as he walked through the hallway to the main stairs. His body could still sense Rasniel's presence in the building but he couldn't see him, he couldn't actually see him still there. As he ran up the stairs to his roof and busted through the door his chest heaving he paused.

His heart instantly filled with joy and he smiled running up to Rasniel and hugging him. "God... I thought you had left.." He said softly his face hidden in his hair. He was so relieved that the man hadn't gone anywhere or been stolen that tears came to his eyes. "I thought you were going to leave after letting me have you back after so many years." he said with a sigh and he shook his head leaning back to look at Rasniel.

He lightly caressed his face, "Whatever you decide to do Rasniel...you have my full support...but don't just run off this time...actually let me in and let me help you in your mission." he said gently and he smiled to him. "Lucifer and I can help..with the demons you left alive I have way more than any other being. I can take over anything if you are by my side now.." he said with a gently kiss before he chuckled and kissed his lip.

He didn't know where they were going to go from here, but he knew that as long as Rasniel was with him he would do whatever it took to keep him happy. He knew that with the help of Lucifer and Rasniel he could be capable of anything and everything long as they stayed at his side. What they would do now, after rebuilding hell, he didn't know. But he figured it had something to do with getting read of that all mighty God that was reigning over us. Belial didn't really have a problem with that either, as they stood there looking over the filth left from Rasniel's destruction he pictured a new world made in their image. He planned to make it happen too, a world made in their image.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• hal7283