"Fall from Grace" (Private, 18+)

Arekushisu

Rasniel closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling of being caressed by Belial, and moaned softly in response. "It's actually fine....with you spreading me open and all...I don't want you to hold back because I feel embarrassed.... and you're right...I asked you to touch me.....I want you to touch me....wherever.... whenever you want....."

Rasniel raised.his head and began to kiss Belial gently, but as their lips and tongue intertwined the flames of desire seems to have been lit again. Rasniel slide his hands along the muscular curves of Belial's body, with one hand caressing his back, and another went down on Belial's length, still covered by their fluids. He smiled and whispered : "It's OK if you want to be rougher this time...."

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• hal7283

Belial didnt complain as he pulled Rasniel up to him to make the soft angles lips touch him more firmly. He kissed him back easily a hand tangling into his hair a soft shiver leaving his body as he felt hands moving down his body. His tongue played with that of Rasniel's, lighting a fire deep down in his stomach that he could not put out by himself. He was hard again before he knew it the hand caressing his length not making it any easier. He smiled softly as Rasniel pulled back to speak, "You like it rough..? Is that what you are telling me?" he spoke gently as his lips moved again kissing Rasniel once more. He smiled softly, "You touched me last time, let me." he said gently and rolled so Rasniel was below him. "I will not be rough with you till we have done this a few times...it will sting if we dont do it often...but I do not wish to be rough with you until you are used to it." he said gently and winked. "But trust me. I like to be rough, when the time is right I'll show you all of me." he said smiling.

Rasniel nodded after hearing what Belial said. He wanted Belial to enjoy himself and felt that it's probably better to let him dictate the paste of how things work. He laid there smiling and said: "Then....let's do this more....I think I may get addicted to this thanks to you..." He lowered his head and thought for a brief moment, then raised his head and looked at Belial again, with a burning blush he slowly spread his legs open, and said shyly : "I think it should still be moist enough?"

Belial laughed softly and nodded gently looking over Rasniel, "Yea, it is still." he winked and leaned down pulling Rasniel's hips up to his face before he licked the mans entrance easily, tasting him. "mm.." he moaned softly against him his tongue sliding inside of Rasniel seeing if he was still wet enough and sure enough he was. He pulled away licking his lips, "You are fine, Now dont complain in the morning when your hips hurt." he said and smiled laying the boy down. He moved easily and spread his legs wider his hands basically able to go all the way around his thighs. He said nothing as he moved pressing his erection against Rasniel moaning softly as he pushed into him not so slow but not hard either.

Rasniel moaned sweetly when Belial's tongue reached his entrance, its soft touch caused a sweet wave of pleasure spreading from his rear. He chuckled slightly from what Belial said and replied: "Let's leave tomorrow for tomorrow and focus on now, shall we?"

His head leaned back and he moaned loudly the moment Belial entered him, this time having gotten used to the size of his length, as well as having being moisturized from earlier, Rasniel took in Belial's member without much problem, and the moment he was entered he could feel the pleasure spreading.

Belial leaned his head back moaning as his length was swallowed by Rasniel's body. He smiled softly and kissed the boys chest, "Fine fine.." he rolled his eyes and his mouth moved south as his hips started to move. He kissed down to Rasniel's nipples pulling one into his mouth and slowly starting to suck on it enjoying the feel of it as it started to harden under his teeth. He moaned once more around him as his tongue played with the hardened nub in his lips. His hips were moving now, at a steady speed, he was not worried about Rasniel anymore and he was able to fully thrust into him without threat of hurting him. After a few moments he could feel his head touch Rasniel's sweet spot and he smirked around the bud in his lips positioning himself so he could hit that same spot over and over, causing the most pleasure for Rasniel.

Having gotten used to Belial's length inside him every thrust brought Rasniel more and more pleasure, the sensation coming from his nipples being sucked by Belial also seemed to have spread over his body and made the pleasure from his rear even more intense. Rasniel's body shivered responding to every move, every kiss, every lick and every thrust, and it wasn't long before Rasniel's own waist began to move along in order to gain more pleasure.

Rasnie;'s voice echoed in the large room, the once abandoned, desolated place is now filled with Rasniel's sensual moans and his repeated love call of Belial's name. It wasn't long until Rasniel reached another wave of climax, spilling his cum all over his own body.

Belial moaned with Rasniel letting his moans fill the air rather than his own. He smiled and grasped onto the others hips pulling him as he pushed up into him. Grunts, and pants came from him his body shaking as he was using his muscles so much. He was thrusting into Rasniel deeper and deeper spreading his legs apart so he could be sucked in all he way by Rasniels eager hole. The sounds coming from Rasniel and from hmself made him even more excited and he soon was reaching his own climax. He felt Rasniel tighten around him and he picked up the pace slamming into him harder as he felt Rasniel cum, squeezing around him and as he thrust up into him one last time he came inside of him. He panted and leaned over Rasniel staying inside of him as he kissed up his chest panting.

He moved in and out of Rasniel two or three more times before he pulled out all the way. His hands went up into Rasniel's hair and he pulled him closer kissing his lips gently. "I think the people on the main island could hear you.."he chuckled and rested his head on Rasniel's shoulder as he caught his breath. He wanted to go agan but he also noticed it was getting light outside, he rolled off of Rasniel and he smiled looking over at him."You are fantastic!" he said kissing his shoulder.

Rasniel kept coming while Belial's thrusting continued, his body shivered in ecstasy and only gradually start to calm down a few moments after Belial finally pulled out of him. While pleasure still lingered in his body he was slowly gaining back his senses, and a sense of fulfillment and happiness mixed with an overwhelming flood of fatigue began to rise up.

"Th..Thanks? I guess? But I really didn't do much...it was you who did most of the work, I just....I was simply overwhelmed by all of it...." Rasnield turned on his side and smiled at Belial, his eyelids became heavier and heavier by the moment and his voice also became lighter and lighter: "Maybe you could....umm....teach me things....like....how to................." And his eyes closed before he could finish the sentence.

Belial simply laid next to the angle and smiled a hand moving up to his face pushing the hair out of the way. He shook his head and smiled genly pulling the small body against his own so the small head could lay on his chest. "Shhh...just sleep..." he said gently and kissed his head softly. He did want to hear what the angle had to say, what he wanted him to teach him, but it would have to wait for another time or until Rasniel could remember what he was going to say. He looked up at the ceiling as the room was filled with the shallow sounds of Rasniel's breathing. His own eyes began to get heavy and he yawned, he needed to take care of the business with Lucifer...he would have to go home. He didnt want to leave Rasniel's side really...the trip would last a few days maybe and he would have to be here alone. He sighed softly as his eyes closed his touch around Rasniel tightening and pulling him closer to his side as he slowly started to fall asleep.

Rasniel slept calmly in the arms of Belial. feeling his warmth from his chest. To beings like them sleeping really wasn't a physical necessity but more of a psychological break. It was a necessary evil to keep the spirit vigilant in an eternal war. But ever since Rasniel began to spend time with Belial he began to like sleeping, especially when in Belial's arms. The feeling of complete trust and love and sense of security from someone right next to you was simply joyful to experience.

And thus he slept for hours, longer than he had ever did in one continuous session, believing that when he wakes up, the lovely man would still be beside him.

Sleep came easily, or rather a dream like break for his mind. He didnt know how long he was out for but he was out for awhile well into the morning of the next day. He groaned as the morning hours arose and he wiped his eyes trying to move his right arm but he felt it stuck under a weight. He looked over and smiled softly realizing it was Rasniel who was in bed with him. He instead of moving his arms away moved them closer and pulled him further to him. He kissed his head gently and moved his hands up his back to his cheek moving his lips to the other males. He kissed him softly and smiled, "Rasniel...time to wake up~" he said chuckling softly and moving away from his lips kissing his nose.

Rasniel sniffed slightly and scratched his nose where Belial had kissed him, and he slowly opened his eyes : "Hmm? Morning already?" He squeezed a bit closer towards Belial and buried his face into Belial's chest. It was only after a short while that he finally moved way, supporting his upper body up and smiled at Belial: "Good morning."

He stretched his body and yawned, and a white mist began to occur around his body, gradually forming the robes he usually wear. He looked at Belial with shining eyes: "What are we going to do today?"

Belial watched and smiled softly as he was pulled closer and kissed the others head. "Good morning." he said back gently to the other and he moved as he pulled away. He watched patiently as the robes appeared and he chuckled gently, "Ah today..? I really need to talk to Lucifer..." he said gently and sat up some. "...I think I really hurt his feelings..." he said gently and looked away and sighed. "He sounded so hurt...I've been with him for years but...I thought he knew well enough it wasnt serious.." he sighed and stood pulling his leather pants on and he ran a hand through his hair.

"I hope thats alright...it may take a few days to settle this...but I'll be back for you...and then I dont know what we are going to do. I need to attend to some duties back home as well...army type stuff but I hope you will wait for me?" he said and sat down next to him looking over his face. "I'm done with Lucifer...so You dont have to worry about that..if you were going to worry about it." he said and sighed.

Rasniel listened and smiled gently. He stood up from the bed and kissed Belial gently in the cheek: "Yes, it sounds like a good idea. You should definitely sort things out with Lucifer. While I can't really say that I feel completely comfortable with you commanding the legions of hell and all, but hope you do well in your job."

Rasniel sat back down at the edge of the bed. "And of course I'll wait for you, I am not done with you just yet." He said chuckled slightly.

Belial leaned into the others hands and he closed his eyes as he felt a kiss being pressed to his cheek. "Rasniel...should I expect that you will be tired of me at some point?" He asked and laughed softly leaning forward and kissing him softly. "I'll be home before you know it, and I know you don't like my job but would you rather me be the angle I was before? I would be a stranger to you then." He said and sighed softly. He really was dreading going to talk to lucifer but he knew it couldn't be avoided. They needed to talk, and cut ties with one another completely. He looked at Rasniel, would he really be done with him at some point soon. Get all he needed from him and then leave him..? He shook his head and smiled at the angle, "I should probably go ahead and get going..." He said kind of hesitantly he really didn't want to leave the angle after the night they had had with one another.

"Then perhaps you should keep coming up with new things for me to learn? And so far I found my curiosity towards you unending." Rasniel smiled and waved as Belial left the place. He stayed sitting on the bed looking at the direction Belial left, even long after Belial had disappeared from his sight he felt the presence of Belial until he could no longer sense him on this earth. For the first time in days Rasniel is alone again. He sat there silently as a strange feeling gradually spread inside him and suddenly his heart began to bump wildly and he began to panic, looking around desperately trying to find something, but even he had no idea what he was looking for. Then he suddenly realized: "Is this...loneliness? I'm feeling lonely? But.........but why?"

In a panic he grabbed the sheets where he and Belial spent the night together and froze, after a moment he hugged the sheets tightly, feeling, smelling it, and he realized why. He felt lonely because he missed Belial. He was chocked by how painful being separated from Belial was making him, and it was only a few seconds! He then remembered how he saw some human cry when they have to part with their loved ones, but after the initial sadness managed to get themselves together and continue with their lives, with the memory of their loved ones keeping them strong.

"...........It seems that I've underestimated the mortals till now..." Rasniel gradually regained his calm. After a while sitting on the bed he decided that since Belial would be gone for a few days, he might as well do something with the spare time. He opened his wings and flew out the room, with a swift and strong flap of his feathers he flew towards the mainland and reached a city within seconds.

Rasniel closed his eyes and switched his focus to the voices of the people, their thoughts all entered the angel's ears. If a normal human being could hear the thoughts of others the same way an angel can, the person would soon be overwhelmed and driven mad by the overflow of information. Usually the angels would listen to the prayers of people, and try to give them courage to face their troubles in life, most of the times they were simply whispers in their minds. Only in the rarest of cases the angels would intervene more directly with little things like a gust of wind or a drop of rain, and the butterfly effect would miraculously made things better. While the angels would still help people who had sinned but can be swayed back to the good side, those who were considered "too far gone" were simply ignored, and instinctively shut out by the angels' senses.

But for some reason all Rasniel could hear now were the voices of those who had already been damned by the angels. All the dark thoughts flowed to the ears of Rasniel which horrified the angel. He opened his eyes ans looked around, closing the flow of thoughts to him, then he closed his eyes again, and again the dark thoughts of people began to echo in his mind.

He was about to shut out the voices again but suddenly he noticed a voice. He focused all of his senses to it and followed the voice to its source and saw a man sitting in a dark room, with one wall completely covered by photographs of a young handsome man.

"Ah....James....James...James! Why do you have to be so beautiful? Why do you have to drive me mad? James.....James!" The man muttered as he looked at the photographs endlessly, and all of his dark thoughts were loud and clear to Rasniel.

"........" Rasniel frowned as he floated silently at the man's side, he saw into the mind of the man and saw the series of horrific crimes he had already committed to his previous "loves", and this "James" seems to be the next in line of his twisted obsession. Normally even if an angel had heard the thoughts of someone like him, they'd simply fly away, and await the man to be destroyed by his own sins. But for some reason Rasniel looked deeper and closer, and found the obsession of this man towards this "James" was a bit different from his previous victims. There was the same violent impulses of wanting to own, violate, and destroy the handsome young man, but there was also something hidden beneath it, and it was much stronger, much wilder, and much deeper.

Rasniel thought for a long time and finally he flew to the man's side and whispered: "Do you love him?"

"Do I love him?" the man lowered his head muttered as if he had asked the question himself, and he raised his head and looked at the photographs again. "Do I love James....Of course I do! That's why I want him so much! I want to touch him, I want to hold him, I want to kiss him lick him bite him fuck him cut him whip him kill him eat him I want every hair every inch of skin every drop of blood every single cell every molecule of him to be mine! Yes that's what I'm going to do! I'll..."

"But if you do that....James would be no more...." Rasniel whispered again.

"But if I do that....James would be no more....?" The man muttered again, and it seems the thought finally came to the mad mind of the man as his body began to shiver wildly: "No more James....No more James? No..no...nonononononononoononononoononoonononon NO! ..........................nO MATTER! I must have James....I must have James...I MUST!" the man shouted.

Rasniel sighed as he turned around. It seems that all he had accomplished was reassured the inevitable: the man would continue his rampage, "James" would likely die horribly at his hands, and perhaps a few more victims would join the list. Even if the man end up not being caught by police and somehow die without punishment, in the end all the victims would go to heaven, and this man would be dragged to hell and suffer for his crimes, thus justice would be served.

"But James.............no more James............." Rasniel was surprised and he turned around, and saw the man with a knife in his hand. The man looked at the photographs on the wall, especially the one with the young man smiling. "Nobody smiled.....nobody smiled when I had them......If I have you..will you stop smiling like the rest of them? Would anyone smile like you...ever?" the man walked towards the wall and touched the picture with his whole body trembling.

God knows how long did the man stood there in silence, was it minutes or hours? Maybe days? Rasniel watched and listened nervously to the man's every move and every thought, until a moment when the man's mind seemed be went blank, and with a swift moment the man slit his own throat with the knife in his hand. Blood spilled out like a fountain and colored the whole wall with red.

"Ja....mes...." the man collapse as he watch the photographs being covered by his own blood. Rasniel froze for a long time before he sensed the presence of hell hounds approaching. He immediately flew up, out of the hell hounds' senses, and saw them dragged the man's soul the hell. In the end nothing changed in the grand scheme of things: James and all of the potential victims would still end up in heaven, and the man still ended up in hell. The last thing Rasniel could read from the man's mind was the satisfaction he got from doing something purely out of love.

Belial reluctantly kissed Rasniel one last time before leaving, he unraveled his wings and sighed as the black mass took up almost all of the wall he stood infront of. He walked out of the window and let himself fall but the wind caught his wings and pulled him up into the air. He needed to get away from Rasniel before opening the portal to hell. As he found a perfect spot away from the buildings but still on the island he landed and sighed his hands working easily cutting open his wrist letting the blood flow onto the ground and letting it seep through the dirt.

A large door opened before him and he smiled softly, he was going home. He stood straighter as the crown of flames formed over his head and he pushed open the door to hell. He walked in and let the door close behind him as he stepped into his mansion's East Hallway on the second floor. He heard the door shut and he turned watching it vanish the last of the hallway coming into view. A pain came to his chest as he wished to be with Rasniel once more but he knew he had this job and the work to be had with Lucifer to figure out before that was possible.

He folded his hands behind his back and smiled counting under his breathe, "One...two...three..." and just on time Lucifer came running around the corner and ran up to him hugging his neck. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around his waist kissing his cheek lightly. "You are just on time, not a minute early or late." he chuckled and Lucifer beamed up at him before leaning up to him kissing his lips gently. Belial pulled himself away and looked down before he sighed, "Come on to my room we need to talk..." he said gently to Lucifer and the smile fell and he nodded taking Belial by the arm.

He guided him to his room and he shut the door behind him and sighed resting his head on the door a moment feeling Lucifer run his hands up his back. "Did the angle leave you...?" he asked gently and Belial shook his head forcing Lucifers hands off of him and he shook his head aagain walking to his bed and sitting down. "Then why are you back so early if your Bitch is still waiting for you?" Lucifer's tone turned cold and Belial looked up at him.

He felt like he had been slapped, "My bitch?? Really Lucifer..? I havent slept with you so you treat me and the person I love like shit?" he said and stood looking at him. "You forget your place. I am still your King and if need be I can banish you...do not test me." he said his voice deepening in sound and almost all the light in the room was sucked away before returning as his features softened. He walked to Lucifer and he ran a hand over his cheek, "I love you Lu-Lu...but this isnt working...we use one another and I just I cant take being a toy anymore...if this doesnt work out with the Angle I'll come back to you but right now my heart is his and you can do nothing about it." he said and Lucifer's lips tightened in a line.

Before he could do anything Lucifer pushed him against the wall and started kissing him and on instinct he did the same before relizing and pushing him back. "Do you think he wont use you! Do you think thats not what he is doing?!" Lucifer screamed at him tears streaming down his face. "Do you not think that this little asshole isnt going to take what he wants from you and leave! Everyone uses you Belial! Havent you noticed that! No one loves you!" he said his chest heaving and the last sentence he said hit home. Belial looked away and anger flashed over his face and he pusehd Lucifer off of him.

"Get out.." he said and looked at him. "GET OUT!!!" He screamed at him letting his hand fly out flames lighting on his fingertips as he watched Lucifer leave his room. He was panting and he shook his head he collapsed against his the bed and he started to cry. He was right, no one loved Belial and he knew that. He knew no one would ever love him just simply use him for everything he was and everything he was entitled to. He shook his head and sat up wiping his eyes after moments of crying. He was too strong to let himself cry.

He stood and walked to his office across the room and he sat down, he ruffled through the paper work and he started working. He would get most of the paperwork done first before he would go onto the field and work with the new demons and some of the new generals. They were just keeping their ranks up and such not really getting ready to fight a war but he felt it was good practice to be ready for one at any moment. His mind ran to Rasniel as he paused in his work, he missed him...his heart hurt. "Does rasniel only like me...to use me...?" he asked himself and he let his hand go in his hair, is he only using me like everyone else?

Rasniel flew away from the scene in a panic and landed on the rooftop of a high rise building. Death isn't something unfamiliar to Rasniel, as he could see and hear thousands at any given time on this earth. But this one was different, yes technically the man committed suicide but it was Rasniel who lead him to it, and the fact that the man was a great sinner and deserved much worse didn't matter to Rasniel.

Rasniel can't say he understand love now, but he understood desire, and he the pain of desire unfulfilled. That's why the thoughts of the sinful man resonated with his own, and that's why he wanted the man to see the other desire he had deep inside his heart: to see the young man in the photograph smile. But Rasniel never thought it would lead to the sinful man's suicide. He felt sick and wanted to throw up, but nothing came out.

And it was almost the same time a great pain began to spread in Rasniel's body, a pain unlike anything he had experienced and he screamed out because of it. The pain seems came from the core of his spirit, and spread to every part of his body.

"Wha....what's happening to me?" Rasniel muttered as the pain gradually fade from his limbs, but began to intensify in his wings, even every feather now seems to have nerves and is screaming out in pain. Rasniel looked back and watched in horror as his left wing began to bloat in size almost like a balloon, and it felt like lava burning and boiling inside.

"Ah...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Rasniel screamd and cried out, and as pain in his wings reached its peak the bloated left wing exploded, painting the surrounding floor red, and from where the wings used to be, several strange tendrils extended out, twitching, shaking. They looked like a mixture of tree branches and legs of insects, with various joints which allowed them to move in all directions. Rasniel was horrified, thinking that perhaps a demon had sneaked behind him and he stumbled forward, and after some time of panic he finally realized that those were actually part of his body.

"Wh..what...?" Rasniel watched helplessly at what used to be his wing, and soon remembered that how many of the angels transformed into grotesque forms after they've fallen, and it appears that the same had happened to him.

"So.....I've fallen....." Rasniel said as the words slowly sink in. He tried to move the unfamiliar tendrils on his back and they indeed followed his will as if they've been there from the beginning.

Rasniel collapsed on the floor completely exhausted, his new "wing" still ached horribly and he simply had no strength left in him. "Belial....I really want to see you..." Rasniel muttered as he losses his consciousnesses.

Belial sighed in his chair and he pushed it back finally after hours of paperwork and fiddling with his thumbs he was now done. He stretched his back and walked out of his room down to the training gounds where all the new recruits were training. He heard someone yell that the King was here and everyone stopped their motions and turned to form lines up and down. They stood stock straight and he smiled walking with a general who flanked him. "All the new recruits are here yes?" he asked the General as he walked behind him.

"Yes, your grace everyone here is a new recruit and they all have been training since day one. They have what it takes and are working hard to please you sir." he said almost weakly. Something was off, Belial looked around and saw Lucifer walking to him. He groaned inwardly but he looked almost sad. He walked up to him and grabbed him by the arm, they left the general and the recruits gasping after them. Lucifer pulled him into an empty orchard and he started crying, "We have a new fallen your grace...I-I think you need to take this one...I told the retrievers that this was your catch and you would bring the Fallen in when you came home." he looked up at him almost like he was waiting for Belial to fall apart.

Belial just looked at him and he chuckled, "Uh...okay? I guess I'll go though you know that its not that big of a deal. A fallen? It happens often." he winked. "Just look at us Lu-Lu we fell only days apart from one another." he chuckled and hugged the boy to him and he sighed. "I havent done a retrieve in so long...Be safe tend to my matters until I get back." he said and pulled away from the crying boy who's face was stained with the trails of his blood. Demons cried blood, it was somethin gBelial never liked to see so he refrained from crying often, it was such a mess to clean up.

He moved cutting the cut open that was still healing a slight wince running through him but he let the blood soak the ground opening the door. He looked about him making sure no smaller demons were around to take notice of his actions and follow him. He stepped through and he closed it behind him, he smiled gently as he looked up at the building. He didnt go, he knew that if he saw Rasniel he wouldn't do what needed to be done and that was to retrieve the new fallen angle. He took to the sky unraveling his wings and watching them fan out to his full glory as well as his crown ontop of his head. He flew easily the scent of the Fallen reeked and he could follow it from miles away.

However, when he got to the general area, the scent was masked over by that of a pure one. one he could never forget, his heart started beating faster, he felt like an idiot. The only angle that was being corrupted was Rasniel, he should have known he would fall soon but he didnt think it would be so soon. He swooped down seeing a body on a building where all the smells were coming from. He landed crouching cautiously, often times Fallens will lose all memory of when they are in heaven, specialy smaller Angles whom have no real purpose. His heart broke a little, what if he didnt remember him, let alone, what if he didnt love him? Belial didnt think Rasniel loved him just yet but he knew he was special to him in some way, even if it was just to be used.

He walked over to the body and tears brimmed his eyes, his hands ran out and he touched the new wings which equipped the back of Rasniel. He pulled away and looked away from him, He had done this to him. His beautiful body, his beautiful wings were taken from him and it was his fault. He moved easily pulling Rasniel into his arms and he cradled him kissing the small boys head. He then picked him up bridal style and sighed, he would have to take him to hell. It was the only way to make the recovery from the fall quicker and less painful. He moved easily the wound still bleeding on his arm and he let it fall onto the building as the door opened up.

He looked down at the frail, tormented body in his arms and he kissed his lips, "You'll be alright.." He said gently before he saw the door open for him and close as he walked in. Lucifer was waiting for him and he looked worried, "Go to my chambers open the door." he said gently to him and walked with the small angle, demon in his hands. He sighed gently and walked behind Lucifer as he opened his chamber doors, he turned back to him. "Leave us. I want nothing to do with you.." he said as he put the boy on the bed and Lucifer still stood there.

"I-i...Belial I didnt mean what I-i said...I just...I was so angry with you and I wanted you to be with me...y-you've never looked at me the way you look at him.." he said softly and he walked to Belial and reached out to touch him but Belial flicked his hand away and glared.

"I said. Get. Out." he had fire in his eyes and Lucifer saw this and he left him be with his fallen angle. He moved caressing his face, all the anger he had just felt sliding away as he looked down at this beautiful being. He still felt guilty for what had happened but it was done, nothing could change the fact God had forsaken him. He leaned down and kissed him gently again before standing and gettign a cold rag and started dabbing it on the flushed face of Rasniel waiting for him to awake.

"Umm.....?" Rasniel felt the cold rag on his face and he gradually opened his eyes, and saw Belial beside him. He took Belial's hand in his fingers and smiled : "Good morning Belial." He took a deep breath and felt the hot and foul air of hell sinking in, which now for some reason felt soothing for him. "So this is your place, I assume? Quite a nice place." Rasniel said as he looked around.

Rasniel tried to sat up but felt a bit weak, then with the help of his new tendrils he supported himself up. "Quite helpful aren't they? I was a bit surprised when they popped out of me, but I think I can get used to them. Just don't know how am I going to fly with these things though..." he said as he looked at the tendrils, and stretched them out, moving them around as if demonstrating them to Belial. He then began to put some strength into them and a thin layer of blue, semi-transparent membrane formed between the tendrils, and as soon as he relaxed the membrane disappeared again. "Oh..so that's how." Rasniel muttered.

Rasniel turned back to look at Belial and smiled weakly: "So....there you have it, the new, fallen me. Not exactly the pure and beautiful angel I used to be though...."

Belial moved to the cold bucket of water next to his large bed and he hummed to himself keeping his mind off of what he had done. He heared Rasniel and he smiled softly seeing he was waking up, and he easily smiled brighter as he told him good morning and held onto his hand. "Yes, this is Hell...now that you have mad e your decent...you must come here to heal properly..or I mayself will have to heal you." he said gently and he moved helping Rasniel up and he looked at his new wings.

They were, different. And Belial was saddened that the pure being he had fallen for was now corrupted and ruined because of him. But he didnt mind it, the tendrils just it was unusual to see such a being of his status fall to the low level of a gruesome creature. He heard Rasniel and he shook his head tilting to boys face up some, "You are still an Angle to me...beautiful in all the right places..you are not as corrupted as you think..you just made the worst sin you could make." he said softly and kissed the boy gently.

"I believe, my little angle...that God banished you because you slept with me..." he said softly looking away ashamed. "If I hadn't let you do what you wanted with me your wings would still be here you could go back to all your friends up there.." he said and shook his head. "You decided to sleep with the King of Hell and God doesnt take kindly to that. Let alone the fact I corrupt many people every day taking more and more souls from him but the fact I took you...probably angered him and for that small sin, just because it was with me, you were banished.." he said pain aching in his chest. "I'm sorry...I didnt think it would turn out like this..your status would have given you smaller wings than my own but they would have been just like mine...color and all..." he let his hand run into his hair and he sighed blaming it all on himself.

Rasniel listened quietly at what Belial and he smiled. He leaned towards Belial and said as he looked into Belial's eyes: "You really...really are too nice for your own good. This really isn't your fault. Now come to think of it, I was probably destined to fall the moment I got 'curious', and wanted to know things beyond my duties all those years ago. One way or another I'd likely end up here, well...perhaps not exactly this room but maybe some other demon's dungeon or in some hell hounds' belly or something I don't know. The point is....." Rasniel kissed Belial's lips gently and continued: "I am glad that I found you and it was you who took me."

Then Rasniel felt a wave of dizziness and laid back down. He smiled weakly and said: "Sorry Belial....but I guess I still need some sleep. Please go and tend to your duties. You must have tons of stuff to do. I'll just wait here for you."

Belial moved easily his face tilting up into the smaller males hands and he closed his eyes listening patiently to what he had to say, "This is my fault though...this is all my fault.." he said softly his fingers caressing the hand on his cheek before he kissed the smaller back. "I understand you think this isnt my fault...but in the end I was the voice which brought you to your breaking point and made you fall.." he said softly and smiled gently as he moved resting the cold damp towel on the others forehead. "I dont really want to go tend to my duties...because Lucifer is still trying to sleep with me...I really dont want to be around him at all right now.." he said and kissed the smaller gently before sitting next to his side. "You need to get some rest, Angle." he winked and smiled standing. "I'll get you some water and then get you some more water to cool the towel down with. Then when you wake next time you'll probably wanna take a bath or something to calm your aching nerves and such." he said gently and smiled as he pulled the bucket up from the floor.

'Alright..see you around..." Rasniel smiled as he close his eyes, and it didn't took long for him to fall asleep. But his sleep was in no way peaceful, as the image of the sinful man slitting his throat, and the pain of his wing exploding kept repeating in his dreams like a broken record.

But eventually he entered deeper sleep as the void of slumber gradually took over his mind. During the time his body gradually recovered and adapted to its new form, the shells of his tendrils hardened, and the pale as snow skin of his now had a tint of pink which made him looked less like an other-worldly being but more like an living, breathing, feeling being than before.

Days later he finally woke up from his slumbers. He sat up and stretched his body, taking a deep breath. He looked around and found himself alone. He slid down from the bed and began to look around the room. Checking curiously at the furniture and decorations which were more luxurious than any palace or museums he had seen on earth. "Fitting, for the lord of hell I suppose." he muttered.