"Fall from Grace" (Private, 18+)

Arekushisu

Belial easily walked into his home sighing softly as he left the world behind him. He didn't care anymore, that Rasniel had left him for whatever reason. He sighed and he felt arms hug his waist and he shook his head. Lucifer instantly welcomed the absence of Rasniel and had completely clung to him ever since the storm hit and he asked them to go home. He pushed the arms away from him, "Not right now Lucifer...go prepare...he'll be making his way here.." he said sadly and pushed the man away from him. He pouted and walked up to Belial kissing his cheek before turning and walking away silently.

Belial moved and flicked his wrist the human clothing which graced his skin burned and sizzled off of his body while it was replaced with black leather pants and a belt draped over his chest. His wings flickered and erupted from his back and when he opened his eyes they were a beautiful reddish black. His crown also glowed ontop of his head and he walked through the door of his room. His destination would be his throne, a place he hadn't sat in a long while. He climbed the stairs up to the roof of his home where his throne sat ontop of it surrounded by a pool and a large patio area.

He gracefully sat down and he sighed waiting patiently for the man he loved to come to destroy him. He knew he would come, after destroying the Earth and Heaven, calling out God even he would come here to Hell to ruin his home. Belial was unsure if he would be destroyed as well, but he was going to welcome Rasniel back home and try his hardest to change his mind from killing his world. From killing his life.

He shifted in his chair and he sighed hearing his name, "Belial!!!!" Lucifer ran up to him and sat on his lap and Belial didn't push him away. He sighed and looked at the man in his lap, "Can we make love? You've been away for so long.." he said softly hugging his neck.

Belial sighed and pushed him away slightly, "Please get off. I literally just got dumped so to say so could you please stop clinging on me..." He said softly looking at him. "I don't mind you sitting with me but please do not cling to me. IF he does come here, and he has any form of emotions to me he will kill you for simply being ontop of me." he said softly and pushed him off. "I love you, but I do not love you more than him...so if there is a chance for me to change his mind then I will. And if he doesn't...then he will destroy me but at least he did it with someone having hope in him. SO please. Get. Off. Me." He said and Lucifer kissed him before getting down off of him and pulling up a chair looking out over his world with him.

They simply would sit, waiting together, for Rasniel to destroy Hell.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• hal7283

Rasniel stepped through the portal he opened, and was immediately greeted by the burning foul air of hell. He took a deep breath, as if breathing the decay of the place inside, and smiled in self-ridicule at how comfortable the air of hell was making him. Out of all the places in the universe somehow this literal hell hole was the one he felt most at home. Most likely due to all the good memories he had here.

Yes, good memories, the best ones he had in his long and pathetic existence. Now he understood that Rasniel" was but a pretty but empty shell built by god to contain his reset button: the all devouring void. All of his thoughts and emotions, his very core, are but a elaborate program to set the void free.

As much as he hated God for setting all these up, he did agree with God in the sense that this creation of his was a failed one. The universe was filled with suffering, those on Earth spend their days killing and exlliting each other, those in heaven are but mindless drones who didn't have the capacity of true happiness, and hell, well, it's just the worst. He could hear clearly all the agonoy coming from the tortored souls of sinners, as well as the abyss of greed and desire all the demons trapped themselves in. All of them are in need of salvation. He raised up his hands and immediately clouds began to form above him, as the rain slowly began to fall the eternal flames of hell began to lose their strength.

As the rain fell he slowly landed in front of the lavish palace of Belial. Ah... Belial...! The sound of the name remained so sweet, yet so bitter. Even though Belial had not agreed to Zachiel's terms, the very idea that Belial was considering imprisoning him against his will, and most importantly, wiping the memories he had with him, brought him more pain than all the suffering he had endured in his countless reincarnations.

Rasniel summoned a large wave and busted through the front door. He slowly walked through the halls of the palace, with every step the ground cracks and water burst out like geysers. Eventually he arrived in front of Belial's throne.

"Hello Belial.' Rasniel said coldly.

Belial sighed seeing the clouds form and he looked at Lucifer, "He is here..." he smiled softly and he sat up in his chair silently waiting. He sadly felt the internal flames of his home fall dim. They would not lose their fire less he was dead, but still..it saddened him to feel his power weaken. He could feel the shaking of his palace and he chuckled, "You couldn't have just flown up here..." he said softly under his breathe. He wasn't shocked however to see Rasniel before him and he nodded, "Hello...seems my time of destruction has come..?" he said gently and stood looking at Rasniel.

Belial looked at Rasniel and he walked to him smiling gently, "I'm not scared to die...not from you anyway." he said gently and he reached out lightly touching Rasniel's face. "Such cold eyes...have you no emotions for me any more? None at all...? Will you destroy me with no remorse and little regret?" he said gently and he pulled away. "Have you destroyed Heaven yet?" He asked leaning against his throne looking at Rasniel, "The dick dead yet?" he laughed softly and shook his head.

The smile failed him and he looked down playing with his fingers before looking up at Rasniel, "...is there anyway I can muster up those emotions you once had of me...?" he said softly looking back down. "You know I wasn't going to accept their offer...I never planned too. I simply wanted to buy time..talk it over with you see what you wanted to do. I've been fighting for you for years...a few more wont kill me Rasniel. You do understand that right? I was fully willing to kick some ass for you..if thats what you wanted." He said gently and he sighed. "I guess I just wanted to let you know I never meant to accept his offer...or make you believe I was going to. I know you're angry with me and such but I just need to clarify that I wasn't going to accept it no matter what." he said and leaned his head back looking up at the red sky.

Rasniel's body shivered when he felt the touch on his face, and listened silently at what Belial said. For a moment he felt he was going to break down in tears and run into Belial's arms, as the very existence of Belial being so close to him was so warm, so sweet, so irresistible. But...

"You say this now, after you've seen what I'm capable of. What about when Zachiel made you the offer? Sure having to make you fall for you again whenever I die would be a hassle, but that's no problem for someone like you. Did the idea of me being a puppet for you to play, and once you got tired could simply throw away amused you?"

In his heart he knew Belial wasn't like that. But he couldn't help but imagining the worst. Perhaps he wasn't thinking straight back then, perhaps he was still not thinking straight now. Was he angry at Belial, at Zachiel, at god, or at himself who put Belial into that position of possibly have to compromise?

"Enough with all the pointless suffering. This ends now." Rasniel float up in mid-air, and wind and rain began to form around him, as if creating a shell, or a cocoon. Gradually the swirling ball of destruction began to expand, devouring anything it touches.

The words hurt like a knife going through his chest. He stepped back and he looked down shaking his head. He knew well that he didn't mean to make Rasniel feel this way. His heart yearned for this fallen, tormented, suffering soul. He wanted it so badly, to nurture it and heal it the best he could. He was only good for pain and suffering but for Rasniel he wanted nothing more than to give him the happiness he could never have.

He watched silently as Rasniel began to unleash his wrath on Hell. He could feel the power course through him and hit his body practically shaking it of its power. Belial's wings unfolded and he cried out in frustration before moving and flying up quickly grasping Rasniel and pulling him into a hug. "Stop, don't think of me like this Rasniel. You know full well that I meant you no harm. I simply wanted more time...simply wanted to be with you keep you happy. Keep a smile on your face..." he felt a tear slide down his cheek as the pain of being so close to this being was becoming to much.

"Please stop this...this isn't you...I never wanted you to be a puppet I never ever wanted to use you. And I still don't, I'm not." he said leaning in and he kissed the boys lips softly. "I wanted to make you happy...with me...end this suffering you call life and give you one full of happiness with me...I'm not much but I'll try my hardest to give you everything I am..." he said softly and he could feel his strength weakening. "Rasniel...if you must kill me...then at least know that I love you...even now. While you rip into my being and you destroy what you love most just know that I forgive you...and that I'm sorry for even hesitating on my answer to them. Just know that I love you...with everything that I am and if this is what you want, if this will bring you happiness. Ending my life, then by all means take it...I'll give you everything I am to see you smile again.." he said softly his hands cupping the boys cheeks as he kissed him once more. "Please..listen to me and understand...please come back Rasniel.." he pleaded with the being before him hugging him tightly as if he was willing the old Rasniel, the one he loved to come forth.

Rasniel watched as Belial braved the storm and approached him, in response he strenghtened the rain and wind, trying to push him away. He shouted: "You're as responsible to the misery in the world as God is! I'll cleanse this world and put an end to this madness!"

Des[ite his efforts Belial was closing the distance, and as he got closer and closer, Rasniel found it harder and harder to keep his calm, the sight of Belial getting hurt was... painful, and got more and more unberable as time went by.

“No...Don't...Don't come any closer...What are you doing?! Are you a fucking idiot? Who the hell would fly straight into a fucking storm?!"

Rasniel's desperate cry stopped for a moment when he felt the arms of Belial wrapped tightly around himself, immediately he began to struggle to get out of Belial's hold. But he was in such a panic that he wasn't able to direct his powers correctly to blow Belial away. He screamed: "Let.. let me go! I said let me go Belial! Did you hear me! I.... I have to.... I have to end this! I have to save everyone from themselves!!! Let me go...LET ME GO!!!!! Ah....Aaah....! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Rasnel began to scream, to cry, the warmth of Belial's hold was too overwhelming, his voice, his smell, everything about him was crippling Rasniel's resolve, chipping away his anger and hatred. He broke down in tears and sobbed: "This.... this isn't fair.... you cheated.... I... I can't... I can't hurt you...Ahh....."

The storm quickly began to fade, and the unnatural water flooding all of existence began to disappear everywhere, fading along side the void inside Rasniel's heart.

The pain was unbearable, but he braved it for Rasniel. His arms weakened as he felt the battering of the storm against his back and he shook his head, "You don't have to destroy yourself to cleanse everyone else's wrong doings Rasniel.." he said weakly and he smiled a soft sad smile before pulling the male up into his arms. "Don't cry, come now.." he said softly wiping the boys cheeks as the tears began to fall. Belial's hands were shaking and his breathing was ragged, his body was battered and bloody from the storm but he still stood. "Rasniel...I didn't cheat...I simply reminded you of what you would be missing if you killed everything off.." he said softly and his hands lightly cupped the boys face as he kissed him softly.

"Rasniel...come with me...? To my room...? Let me comfort you, take care of you.." he said softly sighing as blood was left on his cheek from his fingers. "I'm sorry, seems I'm more damaged than I thought I was..." he said chuckling gently as his head began to spin. He simply hugged Rasniel tighter his body slightly swaying, "I love you Rasniel...I'm so happy you're back with me..." he said gently into his ear hugging him as tightly as he could without hurting him.

"Be...lial..." Rasniel looked at his love and nodded heavily. He raised his arms hesitantly, almost afraid of touching the man before him. Eventually he wrapped his arms around Belial, trembling out of fear, out of regret. "I'm... I'm sorry Belial... I'm so... so sorry."

As the innitial wave of emotions began to calm down, Rasniel began to examine Belial's inguries. He clenched his jaws seeing the damage he had done to the man he loved. He turned to Lucifer, who have been there watching the whole thing from a safe distance and cried: "Lucifer! Help me carry Belial to his room and treat his injuries. I'm not as good as healing as you are. Please! I know you hate me but I also know you can't stand Belial being injured like this!"

Lucifer had been sitting at the side lines for the entire show and tears streamed down his cheeks as he watched Belial get torn apart. He loved him, he did, and he wanted nothing more than to have him walk through a storm like this for him but it wasn't working like that. Pain enveloped his own body but he ignored it and as the storm started to fail he started to heal himself. The wounds closed easily as they were in hell in the first place and he snapped his head up as he heard his name.

Belial was shaking his head, "No no I'm fine.." he said weakly before his legs finally gave out and he fainted onto the roof. Lucifer ran to him his hands on his chest a moment before he leaned his head down to hear his heart, satisfied he looked at Rasniel. "I don't hate you...I hate what you did to him...I'll help you but don't hurt him again.." he said sternly before he moved sliding his arms under Belial's shoulders motioning to his legs, "Take his legs, help me with him." he said softly as he strained to pick the man up.

Rasniel nodded heavily at what Lucifer said, and helped him carry Belial off the roof. He stayed silent during their way to Belial's room, and stood by quietly watching Lucifer tend to Belial's wounds. The environment of hell adding to the power of Lucifer soon healed up the damage Belial taken from braving the storm.

Rasniel sighed in relief seeing Belial was okay, and after a moment of tranquility he opened his mouth hesitantly to Lucifer: "I... I think I should say thank you...you stayed by his side throughout all these years while I couldn't be there when he most needed me."

He looked at Lucifer and continued: "I really admire your devotion to him, I mean... You stayed at his side despite him rejecting you for so many times. But me? Just a slight hesitation from him sent me into that destructive rage... I can't even imagine what would I do if Belial said he doesn't love me... Comparing to you, I'm pathetic...“

Lucifer silently walked with Rasniel, they didn't say a word about Belial or anything they just walked. Laboring away to the bed room and hefting him onto the bed. Lucifer crawled onto the bed next to him and his hands hovered above his body palms out and he sighed softly speaking words under his breathe as tears ran down his cheeks. He was worried about belial, he was really worried. Luckily, the flames of Hell were still strong and Belial breathed easily after a few moments.

Lucifer looked up and he smiled lightly, "Yea...well..." he said softly and his hands pushed hair out of Belial's face his gaze full of love and concern. "I love him...sure it's hard being with him knowing his heart belongs to someone else but he needs someone..." He looked at Rasniel, "I've never seen him as fucked up as I had when you left...so its something special for someone like him to love you so wholeheartedly. I don't think you're pathetic...I think you're just having a rough time...you were killed and ripped away from him and then you know...were suffering alot so you were very sensitive to everything which lead to you snapping like you did." he said softly and looked back at Belial.

"I think he loves me..just a little..that or he imagines I'm you when he holds me...even if he never looks at me the way he does you I still will be by his side to pick up the pieces when you break him again." he said gently and looked at Rasniel. He smiled softly and sighed, "Don't beat yourself up so much, you love him right? So just show him it." he said gently and stopped talking as Belial started to bat his eyes open.

"Holy hell...my body hurts.." he said softly sitting up on his elbows looking at the men beside him. He smiled at Rasniel, "I told you I would be okay.." he said gently and he was shocked to feel arms around his shoulders and he chuckled. "Lucifer you know I was okay.." he patted the male on the back his eyes never leaving Rasniel's. "I knew you could heal me no matter what happened...I really am okay." he said softly and Lucifer let go of him.

"You careless ass!" Lucifer slapped Belial causing the other male to shake his head chuckling. "You could have died! If he hadn't changed his mind you would have died Belial! DO you understand that! Everything would have gone to shit if you had died!" he said tears forming in his eyes again before spilling over. "I know I know...but I'm okay right?" Belial said and smiled a cheeky little smile and Lucifer shook his head nodding. "Fine.." he agreed with Belial and sighed.

"Belial!" Rasniel said with joy as he saw him waking up, he crawled onto the bed from the opposite side of Lucifer and got beside Belial, looking down at him with endless sadness and regret. "I'm glad you're okay..."He knelt down and laid his forehead on Belial's chest, tears quickly began to form in his eyes and he cried: "I'm sorry Belial!... I'm....I'm really sorry for all of this... I shouldn't have doubt you..."

Rasniel raised up his face and moved up a bit, kissing Belial slightly and said: "I love you Belial, I really do. Would you forgive what I've done?"

Belial felt another body against him and he smiled as the smell filled his nose. "Ah...don't cry Rasniel." he said softly and he tilted the boys face up wiping his eyes. "I'm okay, really I am." he said and kissed him back gently. "Yes. I forgive you. I did when I first saw you...right when you told me you were coming to destroy me and my home.." he said softly and rested his forhead against Rasniel's. "I love you too...I have every day since I met you." he said softly kissing him again but this time deeper his hands pulling Rasniel onto his waist as if to bring him any closer.

Lucifer smiled softly at the couple before he stood and sighed, "I'm assuming...I'll be leaving now? I don't want to get in the way of your happy couples reunion and sex time or anything." he said softly and sadly as he looked at Belial once more. "I love you Belial. I'll talk to you later?" he said and stood away from the bed getting off it finally as Rasniel was pulled ontop of his lovers waist.

"Rasniel moaned softly as he felt the warmth on his lips, and he felt this warmth immediately spreading throughout his body. Now having returned to his original form, Rasniel found himself more susceptible to such pleasures, especially from Belial. For a moment he felt his reason already fading, giving away to a desire which had been building up for the past countless millennia. He felt Belial's powerful hands pulling him in, and he had no intention nor ability to resist that.

Then Lucifer's voice drew him back to reality. He looked behind and saw Lucifer getting off the bed. Rasniel's feeling towards Lucifer was complicated to say the least. At first he felt compassion towards the demon due to himself being an angel and loved all beings; then he felt sorry, and a bit guilty because he took Belial away from him; and now Rasniel found himself admiring Lucifer, the one who had been at Belial's side from the beginning, and had loved Belial despite all the rejection he got. Regardless of whether there's other ambitions in Lucifer's feelings Rasniel found his love towards Belial admirable, lovable even. Yes, for lack of a better word, Rasniel "loved" Lucifer, he loved his "Love" towards Belial to be exact. It seemed despite his countless cycle of living as humans and learning all the sins in the book, the vice of jealousy never took root in his heart. Before he realized it Rasniel reached out his hand and grabbed Lucifer's wrist.

"Ah....umm..... I..." Rasniel looked at Lucifer, then at Belial, then back at Lucifer again, his face blushed red all the way to the tip of his ears. After a moment of hesitation he said: "If you don't mind... I'd like you to stay...." He then looked down at Belial and asked: "Is that okay?"

Belial groaned softly as he felt the kiss being returned to him, his hands cupped the back of Rasniel's neck as he deepened the kiss. But it was over just as fast as it had started and he sighed against the boys jaw as he turned away talking to Lucifer, instead his lips started kissing down his neck. Lucifer stopped and blushed having his wrist caught by a very unfamiliar hand. He looked back at Rasniel then looked at Belial then back to Rasniel confusion written on his face.

"What do you mean stay...? Rasniel...I have no ill feelings towards you but I really don't want to watch you make love to him.." he said softly and looked down his hair falling into his face. Belial looked at lucifer and then to Rasniel before sighing he didn't say a word but he could see the look on his lovers face and he knew what he was thinking. He wouldn't be blushing like that for nothing.

Lucifer moved and pulled his arm out of Rasniel's grasp, "Please don't ask me to stay here and watch you do that with him...I can't take it. I like you even...for loving him. Least when you did love him before all this shit went down you gave up everything to be with him and I knew that you were the right one for him. I could never give him what he wanted...you were the beauty he needed in order to fully be satisfied with life. He was never as happy as he was with you..and I don't think I can stand watching him love you like he loved me..." he said softly a gentle smile on his lips as he pushed hair out of Rasniel's face. "You look cute when you blush, no wonder he fell so hard for you." he laughed softly teasing the boy.

Rasniel looked at Lucifer with slight disbelief. He looked down at Belial, then at Lucifer, then back at Lucifer again, then he lowered his head and let out a long whine due to overwhelming embarrassment. If anger wasn't enough for him to destroy the world, then the embarrassment he felt at this moment certainly was.

"Really? Really? Was it my fault?" Rasniel said as raised his head, looking at Belial and Lucifer with eyes a bit teary, "Did I give off the impression of being a bitch who loves to gloat? Or do you think I'm a expositionist? Just to clarify no I'm not! Well that's unless Belial wants to show off and in that case I may end up developing the taste for it cause it makes Belial happy but Anyway My point is!!"

Rasniel paused for a second, regaining some of his calm he said to Lucifer: "I was wondering if.... umm... If you'd like to join us.... I mean you guys have fallen long before I did and supposed to be experts in these kind of stuff right? We can make this work, the three of us. You said you like me for loving Belial, and I feel the same way. Any love towards Belial is too precious to be left unrequited. Let's give that bastard up there a middle finger by all being happy." Rasniel then extended his hand to Lucifer.

Lucifer jumped lightly as he watched the entire mood change on Rasniel's face. Belial seemed to be worried about his lover and pulled him closer yet instead of consoling him his dark red eyes met with Lucifers and they had a hungry look to them, like the look they used to have when they made love. Lucifer shivered, he didn't want to break eye contact but he looked at Rasniel anyway as he heard him talking. "No no I didn't mean that I just..." he stopped as he slowly started to understand what Rasniel was getting at. As soon as it all clicked his cheeks turned red, he heard a soft chuckle from the bed and his eyes darted to Belial.

"He got it now. Look at him his face is glowing." he chuckled and leaned forward kissing Rasniel's neck softly. "Come on..you know you want to fuck me and we've done it plenty of times with other demons, whats the difference with Rasniel?" he said softly and bit Rasniel's neck. He sighed softly and looked up at Rasniel, "I just have one rule, slash request of you love, I don't want Lucifer to enter you...that's my job so I would prefer it stay that way." he said softly a low growl in his voice.

Lucifer blushed even darker and he laughed softly covering his mouth before taking the hand Rasniel held out to him, "Belial, you know I don't do that. If anything you'll be turning us both over and taking turns fucking us." he said and smiling cutely the hair on his head moving to the side exposing his deep violet eyes. He looked at Rasniel and he giggled, "What made you want to sleep with me? I mean letting me in on your little couple?" he asked looking over his face for any signs of malice.

Rasniel moaned sweetly feeling the kiss on his neck, he listened to what Belial and Lucifer said and chuckled: "Well I'll leave the matter of who's getting inside me to you, but I don't think there's much dispute around the matter." He smiled as he saw Lucifer had taken his hand, and said: "Well, I think Belial is more than capable of dealing with the two of us at once."

Rasniel noticed the look from Lucifer's violet eyes, and met with it with the gaze of his own, his blue eyes was already beginning to be clouded by lust of the man beside him. "Well to be honest, I don't want to sleep with "you", but I want to sleep with Belial "with you". I love Belial, and you love Belial too. Instead of having you being a thorn on my back, why not make peace with you so all three of us can all live happily ever after? I mean even god didn't forbid polygamy. Besides..."

Rasniel pulled on Lucifer's hand and drew him closer to Belial and himself, now the three of them were leaning closely to each other and can literally feel each other's breath on their skin. Rasniel giggled and said: "You've been with Belial far longer than I did. I was wondering if you could show me a trick or two... For instance..." Rasniel rubbed his nose against Belial's neck lightly before laying his lips on Belial's skin, nibbling on it slightly then said: "I remembered Belial liking being kissed here... where else is he particularly fond of?"

Lucifer laughed softly and he tilted his head, "Ah? I see. I didn't really want to sleep with you either. But, I wouldn't mind making out with you and you know...sharing Belial with you like you said." he said softly letting out a soft giggle as he was pulled to the bed. "I like you Rasniel. You have a fire in you, no wonder Belial likes you. You were hard to get and now that he has you you're still finding ways to spice up his love life." he chuckled and slid his hand to Belial's chest looking at him with a shy almost loving look. "Belial, you don't mind me do you? Barging in on your love..?" he asked his eyes gazing over the two and he blushed looking at Rasniel loving on Belial.

Belail watched patiently as Lucifer and Rasniel spoke to one another, figuring out who was going to be doing what. Honestly to him he didn't care, he loved Rasniel and he still had feelings for Lucifer so this worked out perfect for him. He was happy he wouldn't have to hurt Lucifer anymore, and he wouldn't have to see that sad lost puppy look on his face anymore. So when he was pulled onto the bed and he asked softly if this was all okay a soft laugh came from Belial's lips as he tilted his head to the side to give room for Rasniel's roaming lips, "No Lu-Lu, I don't mind you. It's not getting in the way really its just joining me." he said softly and he shivered lightly one of his hands moving to Rasniel's waist. "Now, you boys can do as you like with me and in return we can make this work." he said softly and pulled Lucifer to him kissing his lips softly.

Lucifer squeaked and giggled as he was pulled into Belial and kissed gently, "O-okay..." he blushed and looked at Rasniel before giggling at his question. "Belial is actually really really sensitive...he likes it when you..." he looked at Belial one last time before he kissed down his jaw and to his ear kissing it gently. "When you do this.." he said gently in his ear before biting the soft lobe and pulling on it gently. The simple action caused a groan of pleasure from the man under them and he loved it. "His nipples are sensitive too, hehe they get all hard just like yours or mine would, he isn't a bottom but they are so sensitive!" he giggled and leaned close to Rasniel, "I think I'll enjoy this a little too much," he said chuckling and kissing Rasniel's cheek. He didn't mind the other boy, he was at his mercy and he loved it almost. The closeness they were all sharing right now. He wanted to rip the clothes off their bodies and fall into the sheets with them tangling in it till morning but he really didn't know where this was going right now. If it would be a full blown threesome or if it would simply be some foreplay and then leaving it at that.

Rasniel was happy seeing the reaction from Lucifer when he was pulled in close. He thought to himself: "Yes, this could work." He watched as Belial and Lucifer softly embraced each other in a kiss, and found the sight beautiful. Seeing two of the most beautiful beings in the universe kiss was indeed pleasing to the eye, but above all else, it was arousing.

Rasniel giggled feeling Lucifer's kiss on his cheek, and in return he turned Lucifer's face towards himself and pressed a deep kiss on Lucifer's lips while keeping the corner of his eyes fixed on Belial, as if putting on a show for his love. When he slowly pulled away from Lucifer he smiled: “Thanks for the tip.” With that said Rasniel quickly began to follow Lucifer’s example , kissing on Belial's jawline and kissing, licking, pulling on Belial's earlobe.

“Oh he does?” Rasniel voiced his surprise when Lucifer mentioned Belial’s nipples. He pulled back slightly from Belial with his arms akimbo and his lips pouting slightly, he looked at Belial and said: “If I remembered correctly... When I licked on your nipples you said ‘it doesn’t work for me’. So... did you lie to me Belial? That’s not cool.” The next moment Rasniel snapped his fingers, and the robes covering his body vanished to reveal his body to the two. He pushed Belial down to the bed and unbuttoned his shirt, greedily opening his mouth and began to suck at Belial’s nipple, licking, nibbling, biting on it lovingly. He then turned his gaze to Lucifer and smiled deviously, saying as he stopped for breath: “Lucifer, hmm... Mind if I call you Lulu too? Would you help me get even with this liar?”

Lucifer blushed softly and kissed Rasniel back just as deeply his hands moving and wrapping into Belials hair. When the other male pulled away he panted softly and giggled leaning in kissing Belial's neck softly before biting it gently. "Ah? He said it didn't work for him? Hm it so does~ He loves it." he giggled and he smiled moving his hands pulling his clothing off letting his clothes fall onto the floor as if they were a disgusting piece of meat. He watched as Rasniel pushed the other male down and he embraced the sight. He loved it, Rasniel really was a beautiful creature, and as he removed his robes it shined. His skin was pale yet it still had a glow to it that gave him a look of warmth. His skin was soft and almost like a pillow when he touched it. He smiled softly and he moved leaning into Belial slightly kissing his neck again, "I would love to help you out, Lulu is fine." he said softly and leaned down his lips encircling the other lonely nipple. He bit it roughly the taste of blood filling his lips and he licked it lovingly looking up at Belial as his mouth worked the growing nub in his mouth.

Belial moaned softly as he felt Lucifer's lips on his neck and ear. As he watched them kiss, jealousy filled his blood yet he knew it was going to have to be something he got used to. He smiled softly and he noticed Rasniel's look at him as if egging to get something out of it. As they unclothed his hands roamed over their waist's caressing the skin there. He loved it, both of them were beautiful and both of them were his. He moved his head to the side for them moaning softly as they pampered him with kisses and soft nips here and there. "I refused it because I really don't like it.." he said to the fact of his nipples however Rasniel wasn't going to be listening to him. Before he knew it his shirt was off and he was laying on his back and both boys were on his chest sucking and nipping at his nipples. He shifted slightly and one hand roamed down Lucifer's back lightly caressing him. "mm...okay maybe I like that a little..' he said with a wince to the bite on his nipple. His hand roamed to Lucifers front lightly grabbing his growing erection. "I know you like this." he said with a smirk as his hands caused Lucifer to moan out, his hands started to move faster stroking him.

Rasniel enjoyed the groans coming from the man below him as he and Lucifer worked on the nipples. He chuckled slightly and bite a few times on Belial's chest, then returned to the small bump again and sucked on it greedily. Meanwhile he found himself instinctively moving closer to Belial, his erection rubbing against his side. He saw Belial reaching his hand and grabbed Lucifer's errection, which was quite an aluring member second only to Belial's. He wondered if he should ask Belial to do the same to him but decided to leave it for now. Gradually he began to move downwards, kissing, licking, biting along Belial's abs and to the side of his waist.

Eventually he reached at Belial's groin, nimbly he bite on the zippers and pulled it down, parting the fabric with his nose he soon reached the prize hidden beneath. "Ah... I missedd this..." Rasniel said in a mesmorized voice, he could almost cry from the great sense of nostalgia mixed with burning desire. He reached out his tongue and began to lick on the growing member, cheerishing every single moment.

Sharp pants left his lips as his hips moved into Belial's hands. He shivered even harder and he looked at Rasniel watching his lips travel down and to his pants pulling away the man's pants. Laying exposed and beautiful was Belial's erection, throbbing against his stomach as if it was dying to get out. An even darker blush covered his cheeks as Rasniel's lips invaded its pulsing space and started sucking on it. Lucifer moaned softly and looked up at Belial yet said nothing as he kissed his neck.

Belial was enjoying this far too much, his hips worked with Rasniel's hands as they unbuttoned his pants pulling them down slightly. As the all too familiar hands wrapped around his erection it grew larger if at all possible just by the feeling of his lovers hands. A shiver ran through his body as he felt Rasniel's tongue on his length, it caused him to let out a soft moan and then a chuckle, "You missed it?" he laughed and wiggled down pulling his pants off and throwing them away before laying flat on his back again. "Come here Lu-Lu." he said with a cute sing-song voice as he pulled the boys body closer. He seemed to know what to do for he sat on Belial's chest and he moved so his cock was right infront of Belial's face.

Lucifer blushed in the position he was in, his hands had to hold the headboard of the bed to keep from falling forwards onto Belial but he didn't mind. He whimpered softly and looked down at Belial just to see a smirk and watch the man pull his erection into his mouth. Belial's hands found their way around Lucifers hips pushing him closer and pushing his length further into his mouth. Lucifer moaned softly a hand roaming down to his lovers hair running his fingers through it. Finally he grabbed onto it, pulling on the others hair as if to tell him to go faster and suck him in deeper. As Belial's mouth worked its magic Lucifer moaned in pure bliss his body shaking and trembling just from a small touch of Belial's lips.

Rasniel loved the feeling of Belial's length filling up his mouth. He took the hot member deep into his mouth and down to his throat, and even that felt satisfying. He sucked on the length greedily, tasting the pre-cum leaking from the tip as if it was the most delicious thing in the world. "Yeah... I really missed this..." Rasniel muttered as he stop for a brief moment for breath, nibbling the hot rod from the side.

He looked up and saw Lucifer straddling Belial on his chest, while it was a pity that he couldn't see Belial's face at the moment, Lucifer's back was certainly a beautiful sight in itself, his sensual moans echoed in the room. Rasniel thought for a moment and smile deviously, he got up and leaned forward, sinking his face into Lucifer's buttocks and reached out his tongue for his entrance, licking on it lovingly and even entering it slightly. Meanwhile he held his hand around Belial’s length, and continued to stimulate it by stroking on it with one hand, and rubbing its tip with the other.

Belial let his mouth pull back slightly causing an unsatisfied groan from Lucifer. "I didn't think you would miss me so much Rasniel." he said softly and tilted his face up looking at Lucifer. "Nor did I think you missed me this much Lulu." He said gently before pulling his erection back into his mouth. A moan left his mouth as he felt a nip to his own length and he chuckled in his throat gently as he sucked Lucifer off. Pre-cum was forming at his tip as fast as Belial's tongue could move up and lick it away. It just showed how much Lucifer had missed all of this.

Lucifers lips parted and his body went rigid as Belial sucked him in deeper up to the hilt. His body shivered and then he moaned louder his hands tightening in his black locks. But as he pulled away to speak he groaned unhappily, "Nn..." he pouted yet moved his hands back up to the head board so he could move his hips. Now that Belial was sucking him off again he thrust his hips into Belial's face, the hums and the chuckles from Belial sent vibrations through his length and he moaned once more his head tilting down to look at him. Fully immersed in Belial he didn't realize that the other thing touching him was Rasniel. He squeaked as he felt a face between his butt cheeks and he giggled softly. "W-what are you doing!" He laughed a little more before he felt the others tongue slide along his entrance causing a low moan to cut off his laughing. His body arched pushing his rear into the others face as he entered him slightly with his tongue. Lucifer moaned even louder, his hands moved from above him to his cheeks spreading them apart for Rasniel so he would have easier access to his entrance. "R-Rasniel, you don't have to do that you know.." he said weakly his body trembling visibly as his thighs were shaking from both men stimulating him. Belial had started to move his hands along with his mouth causing his length to harden to its full length and the pre-cum to become even more noticeable.