"Fall from Grace" (Private, 18+)

Arekushisu

"My sleep? Terrible as usual! But I'm great, really." Rasniel smiled as he sat at the table, frowning slightly due to the headache he was having. But the problem was insignificant when compared to the smell of food Belial has cooked for him.

"Thank you very much, my dear!" Rasniel smiled as he picked up the utensils, and began to dig into the food. As he ate he asked Belial: "And what about you love, how's your wound? I'm sure Lucifer did all he could to heal you."

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• hal7283

Belial tilted his head and he sighed, "Nightmares still I'm assuming?" he said gently and sat across from him leaning forward as to not hurt himself on the chair. He smiled watching Rasniel eat happily, "Oh me? I'm fine...really. Lucifer will come back today and heal me once more. It will have to be this way because I cannot make it home.." he said gently and looked away. "He will come around and heal before going back to hell and taking care of things there for me. He knows all too well that if I leave you..." He trailed off and shook his head. "I'm fine. Don't worry about me...I can't die after all. I'm right on up there with God himself." he winked and chuckled.

He was half right, but he also knew that if God gave one of the angels an order to kill him, they would do it. He would bestow upon them his power and they would destroy him. But, that goes against the laws of heaven. Belial sighed and rested his head on his hand watching Rasniel. "What was your dream about?" He asked and touched his lovers head knowing that he was hurting. The small touch would numb the pain for an hour or so. He leaned back and smiled, "Sorry you had some hair in your face." he then sighed. "Youll have to tell me your dream...so I know what you're reliving in there."

"My dreams? Well, not exactly a fun subject, but I suppose it's a interesting one." Rasniel smiled as he felt the headache he had faded slightly, did Belial do something? But to be honest Belial didn't have to put any effort or special powers into his touch, being touched by Belial in itself was healing and pleasing for Rasniel.

Rasniel wiped his mouth and leaned back, looking at the ceiling for a moment. " Now I know they must be the side effects of me instinctively trying to remember who I trulyly was, trying to remember you. But at first I didn't think too much into them, ever since I was born I've been having those nightmares, so I figured that's must be how 'sleeping' normally is for people. I learned the truth was otherwise much, much later in life from Zack, or Zachiel, that's his angel name by the way."

Rasniel lowered his head and looked at Belial. He continued:" Of course I didn't have much success remembering you until lately, when I actually met you again. All I've achieved before was feeling experiencing countless lifetimes of suffering, solitude. Now come to think of it, I think Zachiel was always there too, as a friend, a family member, an enemy, or just a stranger, probably to make sure that I always suffered." His expression clearly darkened when he talked about Zachiel. After a moment he smiled weakly and said: "I suppose you must give Zachiel credit, alwsys managed to find the worst places imaginable on this earth to put me in. It's one thing knowing the suffering as an knowledge and seeing it happens to others, and totally another experiencimg them yourself! Speaking of suffering, the world has surely gone to shits in the past few centuries. Did you let the devils work overtime, or did human beings just fucked themselves?"

Belial nodded and he chuckled, after Rasniel found out who he was, his entire vocabulary and way of speaking seemed to change. He had that high and mighty feel to it once more even though he was still just a human. A small chuckle left Belial's mouth as he heard Rasniel tell him that Zach's real name was Zachiel like he didn't already figure it out. But he sighed lightly listening again as he knew that Rasniel was trying his hardest to understand.

Finally when he was asked that question he took in a breath and began to speak, "The humans did it to themselves, I helped them of course to get this way. I didn't know how bad it was till I came up in search of bodies. After your death...I never went back onto Earth. You loved it up here, we had a secret island that we would go to...just you and I...and you thought it was your home. The only place you really felt safe and yourself." he smiled weakly and looked away. "After that I stopped taking trips up to Earth...I stopped going on the raiding trips to gather souls and I stayed down in my home mourning your loss. Then I spent centuries fully embracing my job like before." He laughed lightly and sighed, "But that day...I decided to come up here and go on a raid. And I found you...and...I don't know." he ran a hand through his hair blushing lightly.

"Zach was appointed to you by God, to look after you. And make sure you never ever remembered me and who you once were...I was the reason you fell from heaven...if you didn't know that already...and I was the reason you were destroyed...I seduced you to sleep with me to love me like you had never loved before. I taught you so many horrible things...and every day those white wings of yours drooped and darkened...and before long you fell...and they couldn't stand it if I got what I wanted." he looked down at the table. Every inch of his body hurt, his pain could be heard in his voice and it shook in fear almost, "They take you from me...every time I get close enough to hear you, smell you, even to hug you...they snatch you up and drop you in another time...another place far from me...they can't let me be happy because that means I win..."

"Belial......" Rasniel got up from his seat and went beside Belial, wrapping his arms around Belial's head and gently brought themselves closer. "So I wad an angel, and a fallen one huh? That sure explains a lot. You made it sound like it was all awful. But it couldn't be. From the fragments of memories I can remember about us, I was happy, really, really happy with you."

He knelt down before Belial, the suffering of a thousand lifetimes paled in comparison seeing Belial in pain like this. Rasniel held Belial's cheeks with his hand and said: "I don't know why God made us go through this, but somehow I don't believe it's simply to make you suffer. You know how he is, with that over-ccomplicated-nonsensical divine plan of his! Maybe things would work out somehow? Yes....Zachiel! I mean it's not easy to bind a fallen angel to endless cycles of reincarnation! Unless God did the work himself which I highly doubt it.... Zachiel must be the one who maintained the spell throughout all these years! If we can get to him, make him free my spirit, then you can take me back to hell ajd be out of God's reach! What do you think?"

Belial was shocked to feel arms embrace him, his body tensed and he looked up at Rasniel. He hadn't been touched like this in so many years...and he wanted to throw him on the floor and do him there. But he figured that wouldn't work out. Instead he blinked his eyes and honed in on what Rasniel was saying. A sigh left his lips and he shook his head, "I never knew if you were happy...the last night you were with me was fantastic...but you never did tell me you were happy with me. You always seemed lost in my little world, I was always holding onto you when you were trying so hard to be here..." he said softly and closed his eyes leaning his face into Rasniels hands welcoming the touch.

He opened them once again as he listened to Rasniel's idea. Though he didn't think it was completely crazy, he also didn't understand it. "Zachiel is too weak to keep you in an endless cycle like that...less he is a rank above you...then he could. He would be easy for me though...to get rid of him I mean..not kill but banish from me is what I mean. I don't know how to make him free your spirit...and why would he keep you locked up? If God himself didn't ask if of him? He would be going against Gods will keeping you here if thats what he is doing..' he said gently and sighed. "I don't know...I just want you safe with me..." he said gently.

"Of course, it wasn't Zachiel who personally wanted to bind me to this earth. As you said he isn't powerful enough for that. Even if he is he couldn't have came up with an idea like this. While ultimately it was God who commanded all this, Metatron likely casted the spell, then he left the 'maintenance' of it to Zachiel. That's why we have a chance, since if Metatron was looking over me personally I doubt we could've ever seen each other again."

Rasniel thought for a moment. He knew better to think God or Metatron got careless, so their reunion must also be part of "the great plan." He had no idea what's the point of all these pointless suffering, that being said, he was almost grateful that he was able to meet with Belial, and would do all he could to make sure they could be toghether again. But for the moment, he wanted to throw all worries away.

Rasniel leaned down a bit, closing the distance between them slowly. He hesitated for a moment but eventually covered Belial's lips with his own, but didn't dare to go much further with thie kiss. He pulled back a little and smiled shyly: "Anyway, let's relax while we can. I have memories... good, happy memoires with you by my side... quiet ones... noisy ones... peaceful ones... passionate ones..." Rasniel moved close again as he spoke, and laid a gently kiss on Belial's neck, nibbing, sucking on it slightly. "We still have time... how do you wish to spend it?"

Belial thought while Rasniel spoke and he sighed, "Yes...well...I do understand that God himself had to have made this happen...but still..." he looked away and shook his head. He hated it, this world they had to live in. Though he understood it, the pain he was being forced to go through. He chose this life, when he chose to betray God. He chose this for himself and ever since then he has been suffering. Those he cares about simply get pulled into the trouble with him. Thats why he felt so bad for Rasniel, knowing that he had pulled him into his suffering hole with him.

He tilted his head to Rasniel's touch and he closed the gap between them meeting his lips with his own. He welcomed the taste, it was slightly foreign but it was still so familiar. He was saddened as it left his lips, the connection they had made easily severed just as quickly as it had been made. "Rasniel...do you remember it all...? Us I mean...?" he asked gently his head moving up away from his neck leaving room for Rasniel's lips as they caressed his neck.

"I want to spend it however you want to spend it...I don't mind...long as I'm with you." he said softly and looked away. "If you keep touching me this way though I will not be responsible for my actions." he said gently, almost softly as Rasniel's body got closer to his own. He knew all too well that he would have to be gentle. Now that Rasniel was human he couldn't be as rough as he used to be, he couldn't go as rough as he wanted to. He would just need to limit himself.

"I remember fragments, like individual scenes cut away from a movie and scattered randomly, out of order, chaotic. I remember us in a luxurious room, I remember us in what seemed like a library, I remember us sitting somewhere high looking over the sunset, and I remember watching you disappear in flames. Or was it me who was burning?" Rasniel said as he dwelled into memories. For a moment his mind was about to sink and get lost into the swirling abyss of his own scattered memories. But the sight of Belial being so close, the warmth of his breath on Rasniel's skin, the scent of him going up Rasniel's nostrils, the sound of that magnetic voice echoing his ears, and the slightly salty taste of Belial's skin, all kept Rasniel's mind grounded in the fantastical reality in front of him.

Rasniel chuckled and said: "To be honest, I'd love to make love with you right here right now, preferably until I die of exhaustion, or maybe due to blood lost or something, so I could end this miserable existence and finally get some fucking rest. But... I'm still bond to this earth, if I die then I'll lose. you again. More importantly, I don't think fucking helps with your healing. Oh damn it you have no idea how much I'd like to punch someone in the face, especially Zachiel and Metatron, and of course fucking god himself!"

Belial listened and he nodded as Rasniel listed off the enstances where they had supposedly been together. He wanted to mention it to him, tell him the heated memories he had in his own mind. He blushed lightly and smiled softly before he noticed Rasniel had stopped talking. His fingers brushed up against his neck and tilted his face up so he would look into his eyes. "Those are some nice memories...I wish you could remember every hot detail of those memories but I see that you dwelling on them isn't helping your mind any. Too many memories for a past that is no longer ours.." he said gently and sighed.

He noticed instantly when Rasniel pulled himself back from his mind and he smiled softly seeing his little firey angle come to life. "Oh? But I don't want you to die. Now that you are human..your safety is number one." he said gently and picked Rasniel up placing him on his lap and he smiled gently looking up at him. "Dont worry about hurting me, Lucifer healed me up pretty well, the bones are covered so I no longer have an open open wound." he said softly and looked up at Rasniel a soft chuckle leaving his lips. "I bet they would laugh so hard if they saw you coming after them." he chuckled and covered his mouth shaking his head. "My little angle running up there and kicking Gods ass, something I haven't done myself yet." he laughed harder and shook his head smiling brightly. "On a different note...I would love to make love to you too Rasniel...you have no idea how hard it is to keep my hands to myself. Centuries have gone by since the last time we were together like that.." he said gently and kissed Rasniels cheek.

Rasniel looked at Belial, feeling the warmth of his lips on his own cheek. He took a deep breath and then chuckled: "Oh... dear Belial, I think I know why I fell in love with you..." He moved to look Belial face to face and continued: "You are really, really irresistible..." And he quickly pressed his lips against Belial's again, only this time it was passionate, aggressive even, biting slightly on his lips, stretching his tongue deep inside Belial's mouth to lick every single spot inside. Rasniel continued his kiss even after he began to feel pain due to lack of air, and only pulled away before the brink of suffocating himself.

He panted heavily, but before long he began to kiss Belial again. The very existence of Belial was like narcoticscs poisoning his consciousness, driving his already fragile reason further towards insanity. But he simply couldn't help it. "Sorry love... ah... I know I shouldn't tempt you while you're injured, but... Oh damn it I missed this! Even though I don't remember any of it but I missed this! Make me yours again would you? Please Belial!"

Belial smiled softly and he felt his hands moving over the boys face lightly caressing it. He listened intently a smirk covering his lips as he heard Rasniel saying he was irresistable. He was caught off guard by the sudden attack to his lips but recovered quickly. His hands moved cupping the back of his neck pulling the small boy towards him. Belial kissed back with such force it quickly over powered Rasniel's kiss and rather than his tongue delving into Belial's, it was the oppisite. Belial had fully taken control when Rasniel pulled away panting for air. The sudden detachment caused Belial's lips to move to his jaw kissing along it as the little human caught his breath.

He wasn't taken aback by the second set of kisses, he combated them with his own kissing back with so much loss and passion bent up inside of him that it came out in soft moans as their lips parted. "Rasniel..." his voice was deep and husky, full of lust but it was concerned as well. "You can't take it...your body is still weak from the events a few days back...you can't take me on even with my injury I can still harm you easily.." he said softly his lips brushing against Rasniels before he pulled back lightly to look at him. "I don't want to hurt you...as much as I would love to pound that cute ass of yours into the bed I can't..." he sighed and rested his forehead against Rasniels.

"I missed this too...trust me...I did...more than you probably...but the last thing I want to do is cause you harm." He kissed him again and he sighed. "I'm just worried your body won't be able to take it...after being raped so many times by that gang boss...you really think it could handle me...? I'm not the smallest one you've ever seen Rasniel.." he chuckled lightly a soft smirk on his lips.

Rasniel frowned slightly hearing Belial mentioning what happened a few days earlier, and his expression darkened immediately, his body shivered for a moment but soon recovered. He looked at Belial with teary eyes and smiled weakly: "And sadly you're perhaps not the biggest, unless you make it larger with some magic of course. I had my fair share of nasty fucking in my lives....." He paused for a moment and continued: "I... I hate this body Belial, it's dirty, it's tainted, and to be honest I don't even want to touch you with it but... but this is what I got right now and I can't help wanting to be near you! Hurting me? By all means please! I wish I could tear off every piece of skin, every chunk of flesh, every thread of nerves, bleed out all the filth inside me so I could...!"

Rasniel pulled back and took a deep breath. He put his palm on his face and sighed: "Sorry I got a bit... weird... You're right I probably can't handle you with this body..." He walked away from the dining table and laid down weakly on the bed.

Belial could tell he had hurt Rasniel's feelings, he gently stood as the boy walked to the bed and he followed. He sat down on it next to him and he smiled, "No you're right, I'm probably not the biggest, but to you back then I was the one and only.." he winked and sighed. "I am tainted, how do you think I got to where I am now? I wasn't nice to anyone and I damn sure wasn't the christian, god-loving freak he wanted me to be. I made some decisions...and I corrupted myself with the temptations of human nature." he leaned close and touched his cheek. "You're not tainted, or disgusting, or anything like that...you're my angle Rasniel. Then and now I see no difference...underneath...I still see the same person I fell for years and years ago." He said gently and smiled. "Just because you made some bad choices...doesn't mean you need to treat yourself in such a bad way. When two tainted bodies come together...they should no longer see themselves as tainted but as a whole rather than on their own." he said gently and leaned in kissing him.

"I know you don't mind if I hurt you...but I care if I hurt you. Seeing you in pain is the last thing I want to do...I know that if I really knew you could take it right now, not fully healed, I would. And I would do you so hard you probably couldn't remember your name tomorrow. But you know what...I will keep you safe so that day will happen...just take a few more days to rest up your body okay?" he kissed his forehead. "Then come onto me like you want to...I'm sure I won't back down from your offer. And I'll be more healed then too." he hugged him and moved to sit next to him against the pillows.

Rasniel turned over and looked at Belial, after hearing what he said Rasniel chuckled: "You certainly knows how to cheer me up." He reached up his hand and touched Belial's cheek gently and said: "You know, considering how the shitty job god had done to the rest of the universe, I'm surprised he was able to create something as beautiful as you. You sure god isn't being a dick to us because he's jealous? Ha ha, just kidding. It would be much easier for everyone if god is capable of feeling such things."

Rasniel curled up against Belial, trying to find a comfortable spot which was also closer to him. He looked up at Belial and said: "I suppose... we can just cuddle and do nothing for till Lucifer come tomorrow? I can't even remember the last time I had spare time to spend."

Belial smiled softly as he watched Rasniel turn to him and gladly accepted his methods of cheering up. He let a soft blush filter over his cheeks and he looked away, "I'm not that beautiful...but God did make all of us beautiful in our own way. He never expected any of us to fall." he said gently and looked at Rasniel. He moved and yawned softly wincing as his back hit against the head board. "I don't really care what we do...though I can't fly in this condition so if we do something it will have to be around here.." he said softly and hugged Rasniel. "Which means taking a walk or something in the woods cause there isn't anything really to do around here but that." he said chuckling gently.

"Taking a walk in the woods sounds good. But before that..."Rasniel crawled up a bit and rested his head on Belial's thigh smiling: "But before that, let me just enjoy this for a while." He patted on Belial's thigh slightly and giggled, noticing how easy his mood swing from one extreme to the other. Feeling at peace and relaxed he found his eyelids gettingg heavier by the second, but he kept himself awake since he was reluctant to go into nightmares again, but perhaps more importantly, he wanted to cheerish every moment with Belial at his side. But eventually sleepiness overtook him and he closed his eyes. When could he trully rest?

(If there's nothing in particular you have in mind, perhaps we can skip to the next day, or even the day after?)

Belial's fingers moved and brushed through the boys hair calming his mind so he would dream a sleepless and good dream. He doesn't sleep, and he doesn't rest. So by morning he was up still and ready to greet Lucifer. He stood from the bed pulling the blankets up over Rasniel and kissing his head. "I'll be back." he said gently and walked to the living room seeing his old lover standing there.

"Belial...how are you?" he asked and belial laughed gently.

"Oh as good as ever..." he pulled his shirt off and moved walking so that his back was facing Lucifer. "Why do you come back to me Lu-Lu?" he asked softly as he felt the calming hands start to heal him. The trendels of skin slowly weaving back together and making his back a scarred mess but it would not bleed anymore.

"I come back because I love you Belial." he said softly and walked so that he was infront of Belial his hands slowly cupping his face. "Why can't you notice me?" he said softly his body moving closer, closing the gap between them.

Belial kissed back instinctively but he instantly woke up and he pushed Lucifer lightly his hands resting on his arms. "I can't do this Lucifer. You know that..." he said softly and he sighed his back feeling better already.

"I-I know...I just...why does that little brat get to have you?!? He's left you twice now! How can you still want him! All he does is bring you pain and you hate life when he is gone! When he died you cried non-stop for days!" Belial looked angry and the simple look made Lucifer stop talking. He finally nodded and sighed, "When he leaves you again...I'll be here to pick you up Belial...I'll love you when he wont.." he said softly before kissing Belial again and walking out the door.

A groan left Belial's lips and he rolled his shoulders, he was angry. His wings unfolded with a cracking sound and a loud pop causing him to cry out. He stayed standing however as his wings stretched out to their full glory before relaxing against his back. "Damn it..." he sighed and felt the feathers on his wings feeling blood on them. "Rasniel? Are you awake?" he asked looking into the room a soft smile on his face. "Lucifer came and he healed me some more...I don't think a little physical energy will kill me now." he chuckled and walked into the room sitting by the sleeping figure.

Rasniel woke up panting heavily as usual, after having another nightmare of the past lives it took some time for him to remember who he was at the moment. He closed his eyes and began to take deep breaths, trying to calm himself down, and the thought of Belial quickly brought a smile to his face. He felt the familiar precense entering the room and sitting beside him. Opening his eys he smiled happily seeing the love of his life. Yes, despite how miserable his existence was, he had found the one thing that made this life worth living.

"Good morning Belial..." Rasniel said happily, then he turned his attention to the wings on Belial's back, noticing some blood on it he quickly jumped up in a panic and screamed: "Oh Belial! Are you alright?! Did someone attack you? The angels? Or did you have a fight with Lucifer? Oh.. oh what should I do... what..what..."

Belial quickly moved and his hands moved over the boys lips, "Rasniel...please no screaming...I'm fine. Just I'm not fully healed to the point my wings can come out properly..so the strain of unfolding them caused some tearing and some ya know..pain." he smiled softly and moved his hands. "I haven't had them out since then, and the wound ran right over the bones for my wings so you can imagine how it must be." He smiled gently. "No one attacked me, and lucifer was here earlier to heal me more." He turned to show his back and how it was covered in veiny like skin scarred over, "See? I'm practically back to normal. Just every time I open my wings they will bleed a little from the strain on my body till I'm fully healed. I just can't leave them in any longer its getting uncomfortable." he said gently and kissed Rasniel.

Rasniel sighed in relief hearing what Belial said, he wrapped. his arms around Belial's waist and said: "I'm glad that you're okay. You really scared me back there." Rasniel smiled weakly as he moved closer to Belial and put his head on Belial's chest: "It's never a good feeling seeing your loved ones get hurt... I suppose you know that better than anyone since I've made you suffer this feeling too many times.... I really owe you an apology for that..."

Rasniel looked up at Belial and was about. to say something, but he was interrupted by the knocks on the door. Even as a mortal Rasniel could feel the presence of the uninvited guest. In fact the presence was so obvious that it was probably intentional.

"I'll get this." Rasniel walked towards the door and said: "Don't worry Belial, I don't think he means us any harm right now. He wouldn't have made himself so detectable if otherwise." Rasniel opened the door and smiled to the one at the door: " Isn't that right, Zack? Or should I call you Zachiel now?"

Zachiel stood at the door, while still maintaining his human form the aura coming out of him showed his angelic stature as bright as day. He looked at Rasniel, and then at Belial and said: "Rasniel is right, I mean you no harm. I'm here to talk."

Rasniel let Zachiel in, he could see the concerns in Belial's eyes but he smiled back at his love. This is the perfect opportunity to get information out of Zachiel, and he couldn't afford to miss it.

Zachiel looked at Rasniel and asked: "You've recovered all of your memories?"

"Not really. I could only remember fragments, but Belial had filled up some blanks for me, such as the part of me being an angel and stuff."

Zachiel seemed relieved, he then looked and Belial and said: "Lord Belial, I've spoken to my superiors and now I shall make you a new proposal. As you know my mission is to bound Rasniel to endless reincarnations and preventing him from remembering his memories. Such is the Lord's will. As long as this bottom line is kept, the conditions of Rasniel's lives are... negotiable. Thus... I make you this offer."

Zachiel paused for a moment and continued: "Wipe all of Rasniel's past memories, and you can continue to be 'Ben' and stay at Rasniel's side for the rest of his life. When he die in the future and gets reborn elsewhere, I'll make sure all of his future incarnations live a happy life. In fact we'll even let you find him again so you can be with him as long as you wipe off all of the memories of his past which he may rememberso from being close to you. Think carefully Belial, do you want to fight us and risk really loosing him forever, or work with us and make him yours on this world again and again? You can live in perpetual happiness as long as he doesn't remember."

Belial laughed gently and he shook his head, "No no don't think so much on how you made me feel then...you're here now.." he said softly and his voice trailed off. He could feel the presence before he heard the knock but Rasniel was already up and running before he could. He stood and slowly walked into the main room looking at the uninvited guest at his door. "Fine...come in then I guess.." he said softly and he walked up to Rasniel standing next to him his wings fluttering in agitation as Zachiel started to speak.

His head lifted as he heard his title and he chuckled. "Who told you to call me that? Usually its lowly lord or some shit like that...actually being polite now.." he said under his breath and chuckled gently before his smile faltered and his wings drooped against his back and he leaned against the wall his eyebrows knitting together. "How long do I have to make my decision...? I hope you're not asking this of me now...if anything give me a few days.." he said softly looking up at the angle in his small cottage they had chosen for their hideout. Really it was a good deal, but it also had some faults.

What if in the next life Rasniel doesn't fall in love with Belial when he meets him again? What if he already finds someone else to love before Belial can find him? Plus...Ben was something he never wanted to be, his heart hurt when the boy had to call him by it and it would make it worse going lifetimes hearing it. He would also have to watch Rasniel die, over, and over again. Belial's eyes moved to Rasniel and he looked over his face and he smiled lightly, even though there was alot of bad. If he did fall in love with him again. If he didn't find anyone before he reached him, and if he didn't hate him he would get to spend eternity with his lovely angle.

He really would have to spend alot of time thinking about this, it hurt him enough to have to watch Rasniel die once having to see it again would be miserable. And, he didn't know how long between reincarnations he would have to wait to be with him again. A century? or maybe just a few months? He didn't know because it was up to God. He shook his head and he looked at Zachiel. "I need time...to think it over.." he said softly and he walked to him. "Please give me some time..." he said sternly. He knew all too well that God was most likely hearing through this mans ears and seeing through his eyes as he spoke so it was like speaking to God directly.

Rasniel lowered his head as Zachiel explained his proposal, his long hair dangled down concealing his expressions. When Belial asked Zachiel for more time his body jumped a little, and he began to tremble. Meanwhile Zachiel looked up at Belial, and slowly closed his eyes. When he opened his eyes again the air around him became different. He opened his mouth, and he sounded like the several different people speaking in unison, man, women, young and old: “You really believed it was a good deal didn't you? There's no point of lies nor excuses, you know they don't work with us. While 'Give me more time' is better than 'Yes', the correct answer to our proposal is 'No'."

Zachiel slowly walked passed Belial toward Rasniel, while continuing to speak in that multi-fold voice: "The Lord had such high hopes for you Belial, but you turn out to be a great disappointment. Someone imprisoned your love and tortured him for years, and you seriously considered to join his captives and become his warden? Why? Just because you're afraid, because your enemy is stronger than you, because you don't want to feel lost and solitude, so you're willing to sacrifice your loved one's freedom?"

Zachiel extended his hand to Rasniel, and a shining sphere of light appeared his his hand. Rasniel kept his head down but took the sphere and pressed it against his own chest, the sphere began to submerge into his body. And the next moment his body began to crumble like dry dirt, like a butterfly shedding its cocoon Rasniel was reborn, naked, with strange looking tendril extending from one side, and a feathered wing, now pitch black, extending from another.

“It’s time to fulfill your purpose, Rasniel.” Zachiel said.

“Purpose?”

“I believe you’ve said it yourself at some point: ‘Void is the only salvation you’ll get.’ Bring that salvation to all creation. Look inside you, you have the means to do so from the beginning.”

“......So this was the ‘divine plan’ all along?” Rasniel asked, the trembling of his body stopped.

“I’m afraid so.”

Rasniel fell silent, after a while he raised his head and looked straight at Zachiel, who after a deep sigh disappeared. Rasniel then turned to look at Belial, his stare was blank and emotionless, and said calmly: “ I must go.”

Rasniel then flapped his wings and went through the roof, and flew all the way up towards the heavens. Simultaneously storm clouds gathered on the sky, shrouding the entire Earth in darkness. Rain began to pour down like waterfalls everywhere, quickly submerging the lower terrains and quickly threaten to engulf everything with flood. The few people who remembered the old scriptures remembered the great flood of legends, and wondered why God had broken his promise to not flood the Earth again.

But God did not promise an Angel wouldn’t decide to do so.

The words pierced through him like a blade. His head snapped up and his eyes closed, "You never meant to give me a negotiation you came here to take him..you never were going to allow me to stay with him." he said softly under his breathe as Zachiel walked past him. His body hurt and his heart hurt but he said nothing as the light passed between the two. His wings flapped lightly and he sighed, "For the record, I'm not as strong as God but I can get rid of every Angle in my path. I have the strength to do that." he said sickly and he watched at Rasniel turned to him. His expression was cold, emotionless, unrecognizing and foreign. Belial hated it, his eyes casted down and he didn't say a word as the two left him.

Rasniel looked like he had when he died, beautiful white feathers on one side and the sick creation of his sins on the other. Belial sighed softly and he heard another knock at the door after the rain started to pour and he went to it opening it. Lucifer stood before him and he was greeted with a hug. Belial hugged him back hiding his face in the mans neck, "He left me Lucifer...he left me on his own free will to go kill the Earth.." he laughed softly and he pulled away. "I guess I was never meant to have a weakness like him...Never meant to have true love." he said softly and moved his hand to Lucifers and he pulled him up into the air.

"Come..we will be having alot of souls coming down to us in the next few days...I don't want this to happen but Rasniel wont listen to me I know he wont...he didn't recognize me let alone say goodbye.." he said gently and he let go of Lucifer his wings flapping against the storm winds. His face tilted up and his eyes scanned the heavens, "I hope you like it up there...none of them will ever treat you like I did...never will love you like I did." he said softly and tears slid down his cheeks. The salt trails on his face were shrouded with the rain falling and his smile too hid his pain. "Come on Lucifer time to go home, I miss everyone." he said and flapped his wings to leave.

Rasniel flew up, and step through the gates of heaven for the first time in millennia. He looked at the brightness of the place silently. Quickly angels began to gather around him cautiously, conjuring magic, forming weapons.

"You defiles the sanctity of heaven with your presence, fallen one! Be gone or we shall smite you down in the lord's name!" One of them approached Rasniel and pointed his sword at him.

"Pathetic... puppets who don't even realize they're getting discarded by their masters." Rasniel said coldly.

"What are you...!" The angel was interrupted by the sound of thunder rumbling. All the angels raised their head and saw in shock as the holy sky of heaven itself was beginning to be covered by dark clouds.

"How... how could this be?" the angels muttered in horror.

"As I said, the Lord had abandoned you, and not just you: men, women, elderly, children, angels, demons, heaven, earth and hell. The whole of existence had been a great disappointment.

"Lies.... Lies!" The angel with the sword roared, anger, fear and despair flooded the angel's mind for the first time in his existence. He raised his sword and was about to strike Rasniel with it.

"...Poor thing." Rasniel said calmly as he raised his hand, and a giant wave occurred out of nowhere, engulfing the angels nearby. Rain and storm began to ravage heaven itself, blown to pieces by the fierce wind and submerged under rising water. The only thing unaffected was Rasniel, and a glimpse ray of light shining through the dark clouds. Rasniel looked up at the source of the light, the unreachable throne of God himself, and frowned.

"Unfortunately even you can't reach the Lord's throne." A voice came from Rasneil's back. He turned around and saw Zachiel floating there looking at him.

"I was wondering when you'd show up." Rasniel said as he got close to him and said: "I suppose I should thank you."

"For what?" Zachiel asked.

"For being my friend. If you simply want to make sure my lives were miserable you didn't have to get so close. You could simply whisper into the ears of the people around me. I suppose that's your way of trying to make my life a bit more bearable?"

After a moment of silence Zachiel said: "The Lord's orders aren't always... clear. Sometimes they appear to be nonsensical or outright cruel. All we could do is to try interpret the true intentions of his orders as best as we could."

Rasniel looked at Zachiel and smiled weakly: "Yeah... God is a dick like that. Sadly I think this time he is being very clear. He made me curious, let me go down to earth, fall in love with Belial and go to hell, get caught and bound to earth for countless reincarnations. He planed all these to convince me that the world is beyond repair. He wants a clean slate."

One of the tendrils on Rasniel's back extended out and pierced through Zachiel's chest, and half heartedly through his corpse into the waters below. Rasniel looked down, his eyes pierced through the infinity distance between heaven and earth, and saw the flood and engulfed most the landmass. Deep below the water surface, all the corpses and rubbles began to disappear, as if being corroded, melted. And it's not just their physical form, even the souls became thin and turned to nothing in the waters. Similar things were happening around him, as the rubbles of the palaces as well as remains of the angels began to fade away.

"Already melting? You've certainly made it fragile when he created 'existence'. Was it intentional, or you simply did a shitty job?" Rasniel asked as he looked at the ray of light coming from above, and got no respond. He then reached out his tendrils and tore open the fabrics of space and created a portal to hell. There's still one more place to clean.