• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• Suida

• itsapanda16

• Saga

Top Posters In This Topic

Man are there so many, but let me point out which of those I dislike the most. We will start with the Appeal to Popular Belief. I couldn't care two shits about what majority of humanity think on a subject. I am an individual, therefore have my own thoughts. I despise when someone argue that most people think this way, therefore it is normal or correct. Have you thought that maybe all of you are narrow minded idiots? Don't worry I'll wait.

(.... ok I just noticed it will be long, therefore if you wish to read my ranting feel free to click the spoiler ^^")

[table=width: 400, align: center]

[tr]

[td]

2) Appeal to Ignorance- Ok surely I'm not the smartest on this earth, nor will I pretend to be. If I am unaware of what something is....I will say so. I am not one to fake my intelligence. If somewhat of a 'smarter' person sees me as an idiot, well shame on them, because if I'm not mistaken....he/she too had to learn 'it' at one point. Miss me with the bullshit. Don't dare assume you're correct because I'm unknowing in a subject. Hell, it doesn't mean I'm not logical. I can clearly see a hole through a theory. So yeah...

3)False Dilemma- Captious. XD Hell, I have enough problem to deal with. Don't try to fool me. Nice if you actually managed.

4) Illogical conclusion Like what the fuck made you come to, most likely, an idiot conclusion. Man have I head much about "my kind"-...OK let's not go there.

OK...enough. I'll go all day. XD so that enough about me. Ha-ha...ha... ^^"

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Regnant

What my friends do whenever I am helping them with their college work. Man is it stressful. I am a patient person, for sure, albeit if I am directly talking to someone and is basically ignored, having to repeat myself like five times...... -_- No. I'll just give up. XD

Uppity

Snobbish/Arrogant - Basically people I can't tolerate but accept anyway because the world need more accepting people.

Immunodeficiency

hmm i’ve waited that someone might say something about Immunodeficiency since i’ve thankfully no experience with it… umm sorry that i’ve nothing much to say about it and i don’t wanna copy paste something from wikipedia...:Sorry:

ambitions

Ambitions...heh, something I seem to lack at the moment. I admire those that push themselves for the limit of their dreams, or to work towards something. I wish I could have such determination.

Disembowelled

Okay honestly? I laughed xD Then again, to disembowel someone is not very nice, is it? Something, okay. Some"one" ...

=_='

Moving on...

Catapult.

I've posted about said word before. Something to match my thoughts.

--cynicism is a greater force for progress than optimism

--What cynicism and idealism share in common is an acceptance of reality as it is but with a bad conscience

Influence

I feel like teenagers are the number one group that suffer from "influence" (because it's a disease...obviously not. XD).

I believe this because I'm still a teenager now and I've never been so easily influenced by stupid crap in my entire life.

It could be different for everyone of course, yet I still feel like this time in my lifetime will most likely be the dumbest because of my brain not knowing when to think for itself...DX

Belief

• 2 weeks later...

The trust and confidence of someone, besides believing a statement is true. Anyhow it is an important aspect for me. If someone doesn't have faith in me...meh... it kind of sucks. -_- Especially if I care for that person. XD

Fireplace

umm reminds me of a client.. when you’re forced to live a life with someone you despite and how this hatred slowly erodes your joy and happiness

taciturnity

In all honesty I am not familiar with this word. Though, oddly it reminds me of money. Meh... I know the definition though.

Abstract Paintings

well in my eyes they all are unrecognizable and weird.. unfortunately i may not say any more on this.. i'm not an art connoisseur :confused:

spiritual kinship

to me this means a lot, spiritual means with your whole being rather or not you believe in beliefs such as i. and kinship equals a type of bond that is equal shared between two different people or of blood ties like family.

Pride in one's own confidence?

Is... that a word? Maybe this thread should rather be Concepts inst of Words xD

Anyway, most important survival kit in achieving something as long as negativicy will continue to exist..

Translucency

umm okay that’s an interesting word umm idn why but the first thing i can think of are clothes. I have a colleague and she’s wearing always translucent clothes which reveals some parts of her body that nobody wants to see :D

teasing

A favorite act of mine. I do it on a daily basis. It is even more fun when my teasing angers someone. XD

onamonapia