One Word

Teesie

insults can be mean, hurting and even funny and sometimes there’s a hidden message behind it well it depends on the insulter.. you can either ignore it (which i totally recommend) or lower yourself to a weak person’s level or take it as a joke..

Scapegoats

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• Suida

• itsapanda16

• Saga

Top Posters In This Topic

Those who are used in the worst way possible...I keep on thinking of the Salem Witch Trials personally...it's a shame what people will do to stay out of trouble.

Hydrophobic

I never use this word. XD Personally, I am never bored, even if I have nothing to do. I suppose an active imagination comes in handy at some point. ^^

Betrayal

Pft. With profession come frustration. Question, why does everything have to always be professional? Oh, of course, it comes with the job. That isn't what I'm asking. Lemme be more precise....why can't I be fucking my coworkers? XD Come now...

Games

When I think of games I think of the physical ones, like tag or hide and seek. (Haha, I have the weirdest train of thoughts ^^"). So, it can be a good workout. :hamtaro-005 (6):

Stalking

I think of

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
because he likes to stalk me every now and then.

Loaded

Loaded, I think of station wagons being loaded with potatoes. (Why did I think this. I really don't know other than it was the first thing I thought of.) Haha. (Whim is a riot btw). ^^

Embracing

When I think of thief, I think of retail theft and I've seen quite a few interesting ones when I worked in retail. I also think of a hooded guy going from door to door.

Forgiveness

Something that I value. I most likely keep things secret that I do not wish to share whether it be not that big a deal, or simply because I don't wish to. However, if it is someone else's 'life' that I have been entrusted with, I wouldn't share. It will be a limit (something that maybe I found funny, but just if it wasn't an inside joke) that's about it, and only to someone else I consider close.

The world

When I think of the world, I think of the universe, and all the possibilities that we might not be the only ones who exists in this moment. Maybe the things we call 'aliens' are other people from different planets and probably they think of us as aliens too. Idk, nobody really knows. But think about it. :)

Women's bra?

Something that we, as humans, all have, yet care too much. Personally I embrace my flaws because that's what makes me, me. Oh well.

Animals

It's surely the most useful skill. Helps with much which leads me to a philosophical word in general, though I'm sure some may not think so. XD

Numbers