• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• Suida

• itsapanda16

• Saga

Top Posters In This Topic

MY life. Oh where would I be without my technology. Though, in deeper thoughts, I believe that technology corrupts at some point. Knowledge. Judgement. A person as a whole. Pftt... on to the next.

Being accepted

First thing that comes to mind is the actual design of a model for a certain type of computer. That's what I will stick with.

Structure... (so many things come to thought for me)

books are entertaining, instructive, distractive, influencing etc i can’t imagine a world without books one thing that i enjoy with my whole heart

music

Supposedly a time to relax. Me, personally, if I were to go on vacation I'd go without my partner, if I had a partner. XD That's because I'd want alone time. Nothing like a reunion, huh? *smile*

Parallel world

May I say the BEST fucking beverage there is! I can not drink anything other than water and like it. Hell, let alone keep it down. :/ OK...I'm over exaggerating, but I seriously hate any liquid besides water. XD OK. We can continue with saying it is useful. A valuable resource. Help cleans the body. Mop the floors. Cleans the counters. Wash dishes...blah blah..blah....with a little help ofc but still.

Sleeping

A necessity; most living species must do this in order to survive and function; something that I am missing much of.

Love.