One Word

Teesie

They're not free, as the givers would have us believe, but in the expectation of something in return, like gratitude, patronage, tax benefits etc. XD

Uke

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• Suida

• itsapanda16

• Saga

Top Posters In This Topic

The time where if your country is invaded that you get to let out all of the crazy muderous intent that you have bottle up for years out and turn into a rampaging psychopath.

moaning

Basically describe much shit I talk of.
XD XD XD that goes for me

Arguments.. such a waste of time and breath.. actually it depends on the situation and your opponent.. if this person is a stubborn idiot never fight back it’s useless.. if your opponent is a machine then smash it into pieces you’ll fell better but not afterwards -_- and of course there are people who are worth to challenge them just because of fun XD hmm the seminar about conflict management at work brought me absolutely nothing…

Strictness

I never liked that word maybe because it's related with feminism and genderization.. they are kinda extreme -_- assholes are everywhere you can't eradicate them but it's up to you if you wanna keep them around or not.. i don't need any support of a fringe group to kick someone's ass idn why some women keep playing the victim role but what do i know...

Volunteering

In theory not a bad concept. But depending what one volunteers for - and the work load involved - it has the potential to degrade towards exploitation.

Daydreams

Is what my body and brain is doing at this moment. Insomnia is a bitch, man. I'm mentally and physically exhausted. So suffering it is.

Kiss