One Word

Teesie

When a situation with someone is so vexing on you that you lose who you are because of the drama.

Memories ... of first meeting.

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• Suida

• itsapanda16

• Saga

Top Posters In This Topic

Memories....of first meeting? Er...well there are first impressions, which can be damn deceiving. Would it be weird if I say I don't really consider having a first impression? No, that would be weird to say, huh? Hm...I really don't draw a mental image of someone from first impression, even after I observe them. If they do not affect me, I couldn't care less. Meh...I feel like I'd become more and more hypocritical if I continue. XDD

Cheating

is an act considered bad and dishonest.. but it entices some people to sin more for a promise to gain an advantage against others...!!

curiosity

Water is awesome in many ways basically the source of life.. wish everyone would care about water waste -_-

Bilinguality

My favorite past time. Is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Reliability

• 2 weeks later...

Something that most of us want, be it from work, a person..also a good quality for oneself to have in life.

Abandoned.

Had been through in that situation before, both of Object & Subject. No matter which roles you take it's no fun at all.

RESPONSE

It's a reaction or reply to someone or something. An answer to a question would be the example.

Situation

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sustainability?? err, ability to sustain?? maybe more about taking what we need to live now without putting a risk for the future so as to maintain a certain level,,

help

Help or helping is the action of helping someone to do something. Assisting someone in case if something might happen to them.

Denial

• 2 weeks later...

Justice is something I've been thinking on quite a lot lately. Personally, I do not think there is a true justice UNLESS tthere is afterlife. I suppose one would have to read between the lines and think on what I am talking of. -smile-

Hm..... celibacy

okay first of all i have nothing against traditions and certain lifestyles choices but celibacy is completely nonsensical in my opinion. I’m not saying celibacy should be abolished but it should be done on a voluntary basis. Enforced celibacy makes no sense to me. We have seen what that leads to over the years... i won’t go into detail on something everyone already knows..

Commercials

The one thing that keeps the gravity in check here on our planet, and sometimes the one thing that can take ones mind off of the b.s. surrounding them.

Testicle

ummm i don’t have any but i’m always comparing them with boobs… they are always in the way and simply annoying..now imagine yourself having two lil boobs between your legs.. must be really uncomfortable...

wisdom

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
What a comparison. XD

I always thought, and still do, that a certain ethnic have much more wisdom than the rest. Will not say which, since I do not want to offend anyone. I consider wisdom a way of logic outside of academics. Sure it could be with, but...yeah.

Heartless

someone who's a leader, can handle responsibility well, he's good at everything but can be emotionless till the right person appears.

Sin

Orr you could have said about semes that they are the epitome of sadism, the perfect sociopaths next door and the ultimate predators plus the only ones who can rape someone without being punished

anyway coming back to "Sin".. isn’t everything we do considered as a sin? I’m convinced that i’m sinning every minute.. but seriously who cares what i’m doing or thinking as long as i don’t harm or hurt anyone

giveaways