• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• Suida

• itsapanda16

• Saga

Top Posters In This Topic

A state of mind in which one is positive, yet in my opinion not exactly any extreme feelings :p

Coonnection

^That is true Sai, because it is one a temporary state of bliss and two can be effected by other's moods.

I hope you meant connection as in a attachment to something or somebody as well as what a net service provider offers for you.

Attraction to somebody?

Haha i actually really got the idea from me bad internet connection but aye i meant to someone or something ::p

... I first thought of trouble ^^ But I guess it is the feeling of something like the beginning of love. no the beginning of contact on wanted actually. one can be attracted to someone as a friend or f¨ck buddy as well, and it doesn't need to lead to a relationship to even a good time or something ^^" I guess tis what pulls us to someone ^^

moral

Something in which was determined by a "higher power" yet, I say is corrupted. Fuck morals in that case, albeit that would be hypocritical of me to say, since I agree and value some.

Mentality

attitude of the mind.. purely dependent on the way of thinking of an individual or as group.. very subjective

stubbornness :)

that's two words :)

well,generally it may better than having a bad one,.

.though i personally prefer bad weathers!!

indifference

My personality most the times. I can say...it leaves one feelings empty at times but...what can I say? It's natural.

Benevolent

characterized by or expressing goodwill or kindly feelings

a benevolent attitude; her benevolent smile.

Generous

Hmmm both positive and negative association comes into mind when reading this word. Positive as in the caring Mun/Dad that always keep their children as number one, an negative as in people who just can't mind their own business being all judgemental and shit.

Trickle 8D

trickle.. umm i can only think of the sound of trickling water which annoys me and my bladder but for some ppl it's relaxing..

mind-hacks

The shit that comes to mind are manipulators.They can seem to mind-hack. XD Man are they damn good at it too. Everything is in their favor.

Assholes XD

^--true dat

Snobs:

human beings that wanted to be better than others and instead got oddly secluded from reality.

Fascinating

Is a building in which I view to be over populated. Let alone, it could lower taxes had there not be so many. No one thinks of that though, huh?

Endeavors

something that won’t come and knock on your door.. though some ppl are foolish enough to think that...

smugness