One Word

Teesie

umm you mean the spiritual strength or the physical? hmm with inner strength you can reach your hardest goal and manage the impossible.. and physical strength.. i can’t say much about it.. it’s quite obvious. I’m seriously lacking both..

rivals

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• Suida

• itsapanda16

• Saga

Top Posters In This Topic

Rivals..are tools to measure yourself

..are necessary to advance towards your goals

..are means to achieve greatness

temper

temper~a frame of mind~mood or humour:) a good temper~Or a sudden outburst *the condition of human personality in different situation*

Limp.

one of natures most perfect features. Changes the night and allows one often to see without needing electricity.

weakness

a self-indulgent liking or special fondness, as for a particular thing(person);

an object of special desire; something very difficult to resist

space

An surrounding I wish to experience when older. One wish of mine is to adventure into a black hole. Wonder where it'll take me....if I don't die that is. XD

(Hm...seems I chose the more scientific version of the word. Meh.)

Isolation

a state of seclusion, i.e., lack of contact with people or minimizing associative connections with others.. something i don't mind to be in as long as there's internet connection :)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
..i can only wish you luck on your adventure! :)

happenstance

Something that just occurs. It could be fate or it could just be that you have the same schedule. Either way, shit happens~

Music

The first thing that comes in my mind is "thinking" or taking decisions and measuring the pros and cons.

Elevators

Meh, I find them very relaxing and exciting, seeing as I've only been on one twice in my life. Meh...better than escalators. Those things....feel like a death trap.

German chocolate cake. (XD Yes...that counts as one word. Lol)

A layered chocolate cake filled and topped with a coconut-pecan frosting; from the United States; something I now want to eat.

Aberration

my favorite word ^^ i could write a whole essay about empathy.. don't worry i won't.. umm without it i wouldn't be able to do my job.. just never confuse empathy with pity or sympathy.. this is the most important aspect of empathy

tattoos

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
lol couldn't agree more

Lesbians umm they are sociable and enjoyable i know this sounds like i'm describing a pet but idn is there even a difference between straight girls and lesbians? umm can't see any therefore my answer is girls are great XP

Aphorisms

Can't deny that some are pretty intellectual in some aspects

while others are just plainly retarded. I'm not a fan of them myself but find

it funny when others used them.

Hyperbole

A lack of water, although the word constantly reminds me not only of dessert, but also of the old testament, i dunno why, i didnt even read it -_- I just think of, was it beetles? attack :3

Foreign

the feeling of intense desire or craving for something or someone; though the images of pillows and bed are floating in my mind right now! ...and chocolate cake!!! :)

troubles