One Word

Teesie

The usual response would be that it is bad, and I cannot agree more; however, without it, I would not have experienced the countless memories that I have enjoyed, so...over all...it is what you make of it. For me... I go for nice.

Surreal

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• Suida

• itsapanda16

• Saga

Top Posters In This Topic

is the color of universal love of oneself and of others. Along with being sweet, nice playful, etc. But to me, it's my least favorite color. Just saying.

Autumn

I like to look at it as the Earth dying. Letting go of all of its problems. Such a beautiful season. It is later reset, the color of green sprouting everywhere. Autumn is definitely my favorite season. Always have been.

LOVE

Memories consisting of what happened when of a young age. For me, with such a "normal life" back then, it was nice. Now, since I am older looking back, it was not horrid, but meh.

Traitor

a really cold, beautiful and relaxing season, when ya don´t count the holidays etc.

ya can warm yourself up with hot chocolate or another person easily

so it my fav season~

Incest

...to incest, I mean it is your opinion but ya shouldn´t call it gross.

the society doesn´t really tolerate incest but in the end they are just two people who love each other.

I know a girl who is together with her brother and got kicked out with him cuz of it.

but they are happy together. of course they will never try getting a kid cuz it wouldn´t go right with the Dna.

they are still living a normal life as a couple like any other.

be more careful what ya call gross

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
or not. it can really hurt that person.

something to eat that is mostly eaten in european countries

Akihabara

A place of freedom for you and animals. A place I love to be around. And a unknown place where you can travel or hike around. Seeing new areas.

Lamp

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
(To the defense of another user, I did say not to ask something that you'd be offended by. Just because you do not see incest as gross, does not mean others would not. Everyone has a right to their opinion. Just refrain from possibly causing an argument. Thank you.)

Lamp....Weird thing is...I bought a lava lamp for a girl, back in Christmas. I did not give it to her, as college life makes me forgetful. Every since... I kinda cannot sleep without it on. ._. It is a bit weird, as before I only liked pure darkness.

MONEYYYYY

(yup I know, I just meant that ya should be careful what ya call gross or not .w.

nobody wants to be called like that just because they are different or anything.

so I don´t think I did anything wrong with saying that it can hurt other people.

I didn´t say the poster offended me or that I wanted to have an argumentation with him.

but I meant that he should think about what he said)

Continuations for movies, series or things like that =w=

but isn´t continuation a programmer language or something like that? Owo

Bagel

(One does not have to state the fact that they'd want to argue for an altercation to surface. With that being said, since that's the case, I guess you judge no one and have no opinion at all. A user gave his/her opinion on something that was asked of him/her. If his/her response was the fact that it was gross, then that is his/her initial opinion. I'd just refrain from asking a question I'd be defensive about.)

Night light.... I wonder are there any exotic ones. I'll search that now.

Work

When you do it related to something you love, its the most entertaining and great thing. When you do it at something you dont, it can become a nightmare!

Sky