Dragon Ball Z: A Visitor From Another World

~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

"Oh, I see...well, that certainly is interesting... I wonder why he'd like me though..." He adds the last bit as an after thought, following wherever Piccolo led, walking up a set of spiraling airs that led to a closed door. Looking to Piccolo, who had paused for a moment, he was about to ask if something was wrong when the door was opened, revealing a room behind it.

Stepping inside, he looks around, taking note of the cushioned mat on the floor, before his eyes fall to the bed. For a moment he stares at it, noticing the color, a soft smirk forming on his lips now, turning to look up at Piccolo. "I never knew you were into that color. Maybe that's why you like me...considering my eyes are the same color as your bed sheets."

Leaning up, he moves his lips so they were hovering next to Piccolo's, but not touching, his breath teasingly caressing Piccolo's lips, his own parted ever so slightly. His gaze was set on the other, his eyes staring into Piccolo's, while his hands had moved to rest upon his chest.

"What else about me do you like and I don't know about?" Murmuring this, one of his hands move downwards, slowly sliding to rest upon Piccolo's lower abdomen.

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bardock

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

Piccolo softly growled, leaning over, not touching Nexus' lips. One didn't have to look down to see that he was turned on. The feeling of Nexus' hand on his abdomen sent shivers over his body. But he had to think for a minute before he smirked, "Your body.. I like the way you writhe in ecstasy when I touch you."

He pulls his black top off, his muscles showing prominently even in the dark. He turned his head, pleased to see the door was already closed, "I also like the way you look at me.. even if its the same way you look at Bardock. With me.. its different somehow. Isn't it?" One hand placed itself upon Nexus' cheek, the other running his nails over the soft skin on his back.

His eyes shimmer slightly at the response he was given, taking in the sight of Piccolo removing his shirt, revealing his muscled form underneath. Nexus leans in closer, both hands now on Piccolo's lower abdomen, feeling the strong body beneath his fingers. Listening to what was said, and the question that came with it. For a moment he was silent, then he smirks more.

"Of course it's different..." He leans into the hand upon his cheek, and his back curves slightly in response to the touch on his back, causing him to push up against Piccolo even more than he already was. Because there are some things only you can do for me...things I CRAVE...things about you that make me go crazy..." He closes the gap between their lips a bit more, still teasing, wondering who would take the initiative.

"I'm your prey Piccolo...let your inner animal out and take me...do with me as you wish...I'm all yours..." Nexus looks into Piccolo's eyes, knowing the other was already turned on. He wanted indeed, to feel the touch that caused pleasure to ripple through him. He was, at that very moment, wanting the touch he had come to love, that of roughness, pain, and all around pleasure.

Piccolo took that as permission and he smirked softly, "Animal?" He bends then, lifting Nexus on his hips, holding his hips as he softly thrust his ups into the others. Carrying him onto the bed, he gently tosses Nexus down, the bed bouncing up and down a little. Two hands grabbed Nexus' shirt, nearly ripping it off of his body, "How badly do you wanna see how animalistic I can get?"

Not once did Nexus look away from Piccolo, noticing the way he'd been picked up, feeling the hips thrusting up against his own, a soft sound escaping his lips as he was lightly tossed to the bed. He smirks as his shirt was practically ripped from his body by Piccolo.

"I want to see it very badly. All of your animal side, let it come out. Don't hold back, I'm a big boy, I can handle it." Looking up at Piccolo, he licks his lips sexily, doing everything he knew and thought would work with making Piccolo even hornier without the use of his bite. Moving a tiny bit, he makes a seductive look, all the while a burning flame of desire could be seen in his eyes.

Piccolo could feel the desire burning inside him. God, the way he did these little things: licking his lips, seductively eyeing him him, curving his body just right so that it made him burn for Nexus even more. Piccolo untied his sash, allowing his pants to fall away from his body.

After he kicked them away and removed Nexus' own pants, He then pulled Nexus up against his hardened groin. Entering him at the same time, Piccolo groaned from the tightness. He wasted no time as he hoisted Nexus' legs so they were resting on his forearms, and both his hands grasped Nexus' wrists. He started to thrust quickly and somewhat roughly, pulling Nexus by the wrists at the same time for a deeper penetration.

It seemed his little teases worked, because soon enough both of them were completely disrobed. Without any waiting at all, Nexus felt as Piccolo pushes inside him, making him moan at the sensation. His body moves rather willingly to wherever it was put, being quite flexible he could do many things that might cause pain in others.

Baring his teeth when Piccolo starts thrusting, the roughness of it all felt wonderful. Wrists pulled on, he felt every little movement that went on, as he was pushed deeper into, making his back curve in pleasure, and his toes curl in delight. He had meant what he'd said, about Piccolo not holding back, Nexus wanted it all.

His hands move so they were tightly holding onto Piccolo's own wrists, just like Piccolo was holding to him, his nails scratching him, but just barely. This was just the very beginning of what Nexus knew would be a very wild and hot time between them, and at that very thought, he began to move his hips, urging Piccolo on, looking at him, lust and longing in his eyes.

Piccolo released his wrists, now holding onto his hips, his nails digging into the already marked skin from previous encounters. He thrust harder, growling again from the sensation moving through his body. Pulling down on his hips, he started to thrust faster, but only slightly. He leaned over, finally taking the mouth tgat teased him in his in a deep kiss.

As nails dug deep into his hips, blood begins to drip down his skin, turning Nexus on a bit more than he already was. His own hands reach up, his arms wrapping around Piccolo's mid section, his fingers resting on the other's lower back, his own nails making lines along Piccolo's skin, not deep enough to draw blood, but definitely enough to leave marks, and it could be felt.

Nexus enjoyed hearing the sound of Piccolo's growls, it was hot. Especially when, right after, he was pulled down even more against the other, the thrusting becoming harder. His lips press hungrily against Piccolo's, his mouth being dominated by the other, opening so as to allow Piccolo's tongue to enter, their breath hot and mingling. One of his hands move up to the back of Piccolo's neck, his nails leaving a trail along the skin.

The whole time his body tightens around Piccolo's hardened flesh, making it more pleasurable and amazing. He moans into the kiss, fighting the urge to sink his teeth into Piccolo's shoulder. The only way he would do that was if Piccolo told him to do so. Until then, he would hold back, refrain from doing so.

Piccolo groaned louder upon feeling Nexus' nails scraping over his skin. He was glad he didn't have to say anything in order to speak to him as he mentally said 'Bite me..'

Piccolo in the meantime slipped his tongue inside the others mouth, moving it around to taste him. His knees lifted and set on the bed now, while his thrusts became more powerful.

Hearing Piccolo's voice in his mind, he moans in response, waiting for the right moment to bite the other. His tongue brushes against Piccolo's, and as the kiss continued, he could feel as each movement within him became more powerful and forcing, making him writhe in pleasure.

When he got the chance, he moves his lips to where he'd marked Piccolo, baring his fangs, liquid already dripping from them, hissing and disappearing in steam as it fell and landed on the skin below. A moment passes, before he sinks his teeth deep into Piccolo's muscular shoulder, that sensation the other knew so well flowing throughout his veins.

'Would you care to try it raw?' He asks with his mind, tasting blood in his mouth, swallowing it without a second thought as he released his grip upon Piccolo's flesh. Nexus wanted this experience to be even better than the last time it had just been himself and the other.

Piccolo grunted as he felt the bite, it always caught him off guard. He felt the drug immediately start its coarse and he had to pause for a moment, finally remembering how good it felt. He heard the question, and he nodded to Nexus, still on his knees. He pulled Nexus up, his arms around his waist as the other sat on his hips. Piccolo held him there, and he softly winced from the burning sensation from the drop on his shoulder. He remembered how Bardock reacted when he got his first taste of whatever it was that Nexus injected them with.

That night had been hot, heavy.. and in Piccolo's opinion, pne pf the best sex nights he'd had. He then looked over at Nexus, 'So that's what you did.. yeah, I definitely want to try.'

They moved in position, Nexus now sitting upright, his legs wrapping around Piccolo's waist, his ankles hooking together, holding tightly onto Piccolo as they continued doing their thing. He already was beginning to sweat lightly, but in time they'd both be drenched. A smirk forms when his offer was taken, biting down on his tongue, allowing the liquid to pool and gather up inside his mouth.

Then he leans forward, placing his lips upon Piccolo's, pouring the 'drug' into the kiss, which then is swallowed. Even after all of it had been transferred, Nexus continues kissing the other, moving himself along Piccolo's hardness, nails now scratching hard along his back, thin lines of blood forming. He knew, in a matter of seconds things were about to get wild.

It burned the instant it touched his tongue, and continued burning ad it slid down his throat. But somehow the continued kiss made it easier. Piccolo ravished the others mouth, kissing him deeply. As he pulled away, that liquid took effect. Piccolo groaned softly, his breathing becoming irregular now. He was sweating from the anticipation, the need to just fuck him senseless. He was flying high as he let go, the scraping of Nexus' nails sent shivers over his whole body.

Piccolo grabbed Nexus' thighs now, as he continued to thrust his hips faster inside him, and harder of course. His nails raked his thighs and hips, leaving long, red scratches that welted slightly and bled just a little. Piccolo leaned over, biting into the inside of Nexus' thigh, then pulled his teeth away. Blood ran down Nexus' leg and Piccolo then smeared it upwards, to his hips and abdomen.

Just as he anticipated, things definitely started getting more wild as the effects of the liquid took hold of Piccolo. His whole body now felt the thrusts, which were faster and harder, and the nails tearing at his skin and making him bleed, causing moans of delight to be heard. His body wanted more, and it showed quite well, writhing and moving in ways to spur Piccolo further on, driving him to release the beast.

A sexy whimper escapes his lips as his inner thigh was bitten, blood dripping hot along his flesh, only to be smeared up onto his hips and abdomen by Piccolo, the scent of it reaching his nose, making his body shiver. Wherever he could reach, his nails scratch at the other, now deep enough for blood to come forward and spill, getting beneath his nails and all over his fingers.

"A-again! Bite me again!" He moans, his eyes looking intently at Piccolo, wanting to feel his sharp teeth pierce his flesh again, over and over. It was amazing, the sensation he got during sex when his own blood was on him, pain only bringing him immeasurable pleasure.

Piccolo growled again, his throat vibrating ad he ran his tongue over Nexus' chest, teasing a nipple before he sank his teeth into a pec. He released his pec again immediately after, allowing the blood to run over the side. Piccolo rubbed the blood over Nexus' chest, smearing it again as his thrusts got quicker. He was pounding into the other now. His body shivered harshly with each scratch and he could feel the warm blood trickling down from each scratch.

"Nyx.. fuck.." he was slowly losing control. And he also worried about Nexus. The last time they got so hot and heavy Nexus had burst into flame. Literally.

He got his wish, his muscles quaking in response to being bitten, blood flowing from the bite on his chest, dripping down his side, and like before, smeared across his skin. His fingers literally now clawing and digging deep into Piccolo's back, he moans louder, feeling himself becoming warmer by the minute. His heart was beating so fast he was surprised he hadn't died of a heart attack, and his breathing so hard it hurt.

Each pounding thrust caused wave after wave of ecstasy to rush through him, along with a rise in heat, sweat dripping off of him, mixing in with the blood. A flicker of change could be seen in his eyes, and his fingertips begin to become hot, causing steam to rise from where he was touching Piccolo. Despite having his curse under his control now, he still had the mishap of losing do control during sex, especially the wild sex he had with Piccolo.

His two fangs slowly elongate and become sharper, as his whole body becomes hot. "D-damn it...Piccolo! Nngh..." He digs deep with his fingernails, moaning loudly, on edge of control and total chaos.

Piccolo groaned from the sizzling on his back, but somehow it made him pound harder into Nexus. He felt the rising temperature in Nexus' skin and Piccolo closed his eyes. Seconds pass before they disappeared, then reappeared in Piccolo's shower. Standing upright, Piccolo slams Nexus against the wall, his legs on his hips again. One hand reached over and turned the shower on, the water hitting both men.

Piccolo sighed as the cool water hit hot skin, and he smirked softly at Nexus, "You won't be bursting into flame this time.."

He continued the powerful thrusts, slamming harder and faster into Nexus. His nails dug into his hips again, tearing at the skin.

Nexus shows no sign of surprise when they suddenly move places, going from the bed to inside Piccolo's shower, groaning loudly as he was slammed against the wall, his legs automatically moving so they were holding to tight to Piccolo's waist his arms remaining at his shoulder's, clinging on tightly.

As the water from the shower hit his skin, it hissed and turned to steam, his body still rising in heat, but no longer in threat of bursting into flames. Soon enough his entire body was drenched, his hair sticking to his face, curling slightly at the ends. He head the words Piccolo had said, a soft chuckle could be heard at the back of his throat, but it dies down and is replaced by moans once more as Piccolo continues his assault, moving even more than he had before.

His voice echoes around them, and when the nails dug into his hips, tearing at his skin, he reciprocates by clawing Piccolo's back, blood from both of them dripping down, mixing in with the shower water that disappeared in the drain. He leans forward, and sinks his teeth into Piccolo again, but does not use his liquid, knowing too much of a good thing had the possibility of becoming bad. He'd only give more if he was asked.

Piccolo groaned from the clawing on his back and he pushed Nexus up more against the shower, slamming his hips against the others almost at his hardest. The water slicked his skin, drenching them both In water, sweat, and blood. Once he was bitten again, Piccolo threw his head back, moaning loudly before he sank his own teeth into Nexus' shoulder. He drank what blood came up this time, his tongue running along the two curved bite marks that almost made a full circle. His body tingled as he neared his release, gasping softly, "One more time.. just a little bit more."

He was nearing release himself, the bite upon his shoulder the almost there nudge. Moaning, he took Piccolo's as permission to inject him again, and so he does, not completely sure if that's what he had wanted, his teeth sinking deep into Piccolo's shoulder, but only giving a small amount, enough to tip the scales and let Piccolo reach release, and at the same time he does this, Nexus does so as well, moaning loudly as his body tenses then relaxes, that white flowing from him, dripping to the shower floor and being washed away.

"Piccolo..." He moans the others name as he came again, before leaning back against the shower wall, breathing hard, his body temperature slowly returning to normal. Blood dripped down from the corner of his lip, though after a moment he lazily licks it off, his eyes partoy closed. Not even realizing it, the time had flown by while they had their 'fun'. He didn't even want to know just how much time had passed.

Upon the miracle juice being released into his bloodstream again, Piccolo came, hard. He thrust his hardest, going deeper than ever and he cried out, "Nyx.. fuck!!" He felt the other tense up around his cock. Afterwards, Piccolo felt his legs finally give out and he slid too his bottom. He was sitting on the shower floor, breathing hard, trying to stop shaking from the intense pleasure.

After a moment, Piccolo rests his head against the shower wall, sighing softly. Then he lightly pecked Nexus' lips with his own.

They were now on the floor of the shower, water pouring onto them, washing away the grime upon their bodies. He pulls himself off of Piccolo, shivering a tiny bit at the feeling of the other's flesh exiting him, and soon after, he felt that sensation of cum dripping down his leg. Nexus could see Piccolo's body shaking, making a satisfied smile form on his lips, and after a moment, he kisses Piccolo back softly.

Leaning back against the opposite wall, he looks to Piccolo. "So...did you enjoy yourself? It's been a while since you very called me Nyx, especially with such lust in your voice..." He closes his eyes a bit, shoulders slumping a bit, the water falling on him helping him relax. He knew he had a good time, that was for sure. He bites his bottom lip after licking it softly, getting the rest of the blood off.

Piccolo groaned as Nexus pulled off, his cock slipping out. He looked up at him, the vision of Cum sliding down his leg sent shivers over his body. Then, Nexus kissed him again. The way that Nexus bit his lip, sucking softly on it, nearly made him hard all over again. He grasped Nexus' hips again, pulling him back down into his lap. Piccolo licked a trail of blood left over on the other's chin before resting his head back against the tile, "Thoroughly. However.. if you continue looking so sexy, you may give me another boner.."

Just from being pulled onto Piccolo's lap, feeling hands on his hips, made him warm again. A soft sigh could be heard as Piccolo's tongue trailed over his chin, licking the blood Nexus hadn't gotten off. Leaning forward against Piccolo's chest, his hands fall to rest on the other's waist, moving his hips so they were pressed to Piccolo's. A smirk forms at what he was told, and kisses Piccolo's neck before answering.

"I can't help it...it's just how I look. And I wouldn't mind...not at all..." His voice was a seductive murmur, dripping thoroughly with want and lust. Nexus then continues his kisses along Piccolo's neck, jaw, and collarbone, licking the skin and biting gently here and there. Nexus was up for anything, his lower half firmly held against Piccolo, moving his hips and rubbing himself against Piccolo, just enough to tease.