Dragon Ball Z: A Visitor From Another World

~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

Placing Bardock gently on the ground, Nexus watched with worried eyes as Goku got up, shunning any help that was offered, saying he was fine, but it was obvious that he was not. Watching as Goku snaps, and then walks away, clearly upset by what had happened. However Nexus leaves him be, and stands up from where he'd been kneeling, taking a shaking step back, and almost falling flat on his ass as he stumbles slightly.

His eyes flick to look down to Piccolo, who had knelt next to Bardock, running his hand over Bardock's forehead. And then he hears the apology, which made his expression turn to stone, hard and unreadable.

"Right." Turning away, he walks over to the wall, and for a second it looked as if he were going to lean against it, but at the last moment he whirls around with a yell, and faces Piccolo, at the same time slamming his fist against the wall, cracking it and creating a dent within it, spider web cracks forming from impact where his fist was, blood dripping down it now, the red vibrant against the white.

He didn't want to hear anything right then. Memories flashed in his mind, terrible ones. Seeing what Bardock had done had pulled those memories he'd tried to shove away back to the surface, and he was pissed.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU FUCKING TELL ME HUH?!?

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bardock

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

Everyone gasped from the yell and hit, and they seemed to have backed away. Piccolo didn't move, he just kept his head turned. Finally he got up, his own voice raising, "I didn't think about the simulation. And I didn't think he'd go apeshit and try to rape Goku! Goku and Vegeta had NO problems with it!"

"Kakarot and I have also been here several times. It was Bardock's first time here! This is all your fucking fault!"

Piccolo shook his head in shock, "What?! I didn't do this on purpose!"

"YOU knew about the simulation!" Vegeta growled, "And whether or not you remembered, it was YOUR idea to come here and now you see what you fucking did!! This is YOUR responsibility to remind new people of the Blood Moon. YOU failed to keep Nexus informed, Piccolo!!"

Krillen sighed, "Okay, everyone just calm down. This was an accident. Piccolo's only PARTLY to blame.."

Piccolo nodded then blinked again, "Wait, what?!"

Krilen nodded, "Piccolo, you should have remembered the simulation.. especially after what happened the first time."

Piccolo shook his head, "That wasn't my fault."

Vegeta growled again, "First time??"

Krillen nodded, sighing again, "It's.. not the first time I saw a Saiyan go crazy during a blood moon.. it was me and Goku before.. and the only difference is he got what he wanted." He shrugged, crossing his arms over his chest, "I think that's why its messing with his head.."

Gohan looked at his father, who had sat down yards away, "What do you mean?"

"Because.. in some ironic way.. its almost like payback.."

An argument ensues, but Nexus wanted no part of it. Without another word he walks off, going as far as he could away from the others, and sits down, a trail of blood drops following him all the way. Even from where he was sitting he could still hear the entire conversation that was going on, but no expression forms upon his face at what he heard.

Flopping onto his back, he stares up at the ceiling, arms at his sides, hands placed firm on the ground beneath him. This was all so frustrating, and after a moment he takes a long, deep breath and sighs slowly, chest rising and falling gently and deeply. He then closes his eyes, but does not fall asleep, more like he dozes off, half of his mind still awake and conscious to what was around him, the other half slipping away, memories floating there.

As he lay there, he could see it all replaying in his mind's eye. The face of the man he was supposed to live and respect, honor and cherish. But no longer. Not after that man had beat him, nearly killed him and assaulted his body. He'd almost been broken, his body touched in ways a young child should never have been touched.

"Payback...I wish I could have the chance to get payback on him." He murmurs, anger bubbling in him again, and he sighs softly again, the memories growing more vivid as he gradually moves passed being dozed off and falls asleep, his body going limp as it settles down, his breathing becoming steady.

He was exhausted from his three fights, the last having drained him of the last bit of his energy. Nexus was so fatigued he didn't even wake when his stomach growls harshly, complaining about the lack of food within his body, instead slumbers on.

Goku watched Nexus sleep for a few minutes before he reached over, softly tapping his arm to wake him up. As Nexus woke, Goku set a plate of fried rice, broccoli, and another plate of eggrolls in front of him. He had changed out of his torn clothes, and into a sweatshirt and blue jeans. He pulled his legs against his chest then, "I could hear your stomach from where I was sitting.."

The bruises on his face stood out, as well as the ones from Bardock's fingers on his neck, "Everyone is worried that you're still angry. And Dad woke up.. he asked a lot of questions, but Piccolo said it'd probably be best if we didn't tell him about it.."

He watched Nexus before he lit a cigarette, his hands still shaking a little, "I don't usually smoke, but, fuck it, you know?" He laughed softly, "I bandaged your hand.. it was bleeding as you slept, and I didn't want you to lose so much blood. And um.. thank you.. you know, for.. intervening.."

Stirring softly at the tap he felt in his arm, Nexus opens his eyes slowly, vision blurred at first, but when he saw clearly, he was surprised to find Goku sitting next to him, placing food down in front of him. Moving to a sitting position, legs crossed, his face blank at first, but a gentle smile forms on his lips when he heard what Goku said. "Thanks..." He murmurs, picking up the plate and begins to eat, the smile fading as fast as it had appeared.

He saw the bruises, almost breaking his chopsticks, fingers trembling as he grits his teeth. "I'm not angry...." He begins, his voice calm, disguising the thing he was going to say next. "I'm fucking pissed!" He eats some more food, his eyes flashing with rage, but does nothing to outwardly show the fury he was feeling deep inside, almost boiling off of him like steam, and no doubt one or two of the others in the room could sense this.

Glancing up, he saw Goku smoking, but says nothing, instead nodding. He knew that feeling. Looking at his hand, he only then noticed the bandage, after Goku mentioned it, before thanking Nexus for intervening. His eyes travel to Goku's face, and for a moment says nothing. Then, he speaks up, his voice low, and rather cold sounding, as if he was trying to suppress what he felt.

"I've been through similar, though different at the same time. Seeing you like that made me remember things I'd wanted to forget...that I THOUGHT I'd forgotten... but it seems I couldn't. I didn't want you being hurt like I had...." He falls silent, poking at an egg roll angrily, eyes narrowing, brows pressing together, a frown on his lips.

"I HAD to help...or I'd never forgive myself for letting another suffer the same thing I'd gone through..." He sighs, stabbing a chopstick down into the egg roll, snapping the wooden piece in half in the process.

Goku nodded, sighing softly as he took a drag of the cigarette, "I'm sorry.. you know, that happened. I hope whoever it was got their just desserts. "

Bardock had finally sauntered over, smiling as he sat down beside Nexus, "Hey, you're up."

"They won't. Trust me..." He'd failed to mention exactly who it was for a few specific reasons, and those he was planning on keeping to himself. Picking up the now mutilated egg roll, he takes a bite out of it after pulling the broken piece of chop stick from it and putting it down. "And thank YOU for fixing up my hand..." Flexing the said hand, he sighs softly.

Looking up when Bardock sits down next to him, forces a smile. "Hey." Murmuring this softly, leaning his head lightly against Bardock's arm. As much as he wanted to, he knew he could not stay mad at Bardock. As much as it had hurt, feeling the rage flow through him, he mustn't say a word. "Yeah, I'm up. Three fights just zonked me out, ya know?" He chuckles softly, and even though it sounded completely real, it was 100% fake.

"Oh yeah, um, Goku? Shall we continue later, or just call it a draw? I'll even answer five questions." Looking to Goku, he hoped the other was okay. Goku being his friend made Nexus worry, though he'd never admit this out loud to anyone.

Bardock raised his eyes to Goku, then reached out for his cigarette, "Those are bad for you, dummy." He smiled while he said this, to show he was kidding.

Goku, who had just kept his eyes on Bardock, jerked away, "Don't touch me..." Why couldn't anyone understand this? He ignored the confused, and somewhat hurt look on his fathers face as he stood up, "I'll still teach you the kamehameha.." Then, after taking a last drag of his cigarette, he stepped on it and walked away, holding his arms over his chest.

Bardock looked at Nexus now, "Okay, what's going on? That's the second time he's practically ignored me. And Piccolo's acting weird, too..."

Eyes rising to look at Goku who had stood up, Nexus nods, after he was told that Goku would still teach him the Kamehameha. "Sure thing..." Watching him leave, he sighs quietly, before turning to look at Bardock, who had a hurt and confused expression on his face, asking what was going on.

Shaking his head, he smiles a little, attempting to make things less tense. "Nothing is wrong, something happened during our sparring match and..." Nexus hated lying to people, and since Bardock meant so much to him, it made doing the feel one hundred times worse, his gut clenching unpleasantly.

'Piccolo, help me out, please.' He wasn't sure what to really say or do, afraid he might end up making things worse, so decided to ask for help, though his words only Piccolo could hear.

Piccolo knew what had gone on. He'd kept an eye on Goku since Bardock woke up. Upon approaching him, Goku had said he was fine, and je'd 'get over it'. But Piccolo wondered if Goku really would. He narrowed his eyes slightly. Looks like he'll have to do something drastic..

'Repeat what I tell you to Bardock. Tell him Goku hasn't been feeling well, and movements make him nauseous. Also tell him that I hadn't meditated, so I got cranky. Those explanations should be enough to hold him off for a little while..'

"Goku?" Piccolo spoke as Goku walked right by him, "May I speak with you?"

'Thank you...' He was grateful for Piccolo's help, but it did not lessen the guilt he was feeling as he continued his explination to Bardock as to what was going on. "Well, Goku hasn't been feeling all that well, movements make him nauseous, and Piccolo didn't meditate, so he's cranky.

Smiling, hiding what he was really feeling, he leans over and gently kisses Bardock, noticing from the corner of his eye as Piccolo spoke to Goku. Pulling away, he offers what was left of his food to the other. "You hungry?" He asks, turning so he was facing only Bardock, his back to the others.

Nexus wondered what the others were thinking, Gohan, Krillen and Vegeta, what they thought of how Bardock had behaved, and about his own little outburst, evidence of his fury the huge crater-like indent and cracks in the wall, blood staining it, the majority of it in the center, from where his fist had made contact.

"How are YOU feeling by the way?"

Bardock shrugged a little, winding his arms, "I woke up with pains all over my body. Piccolo said that I probably slept on it wrong." Upon staring at Nexus bandaged hand, Bardock grabbed an eggroll and took a bite. Then he pointed to the crater in the wall, "So you did that? What happened?"

An eyebrow quirks, but he says nothing, knowing full well the REAL reason why Bardock felt pain all over his body, making his stomach sink with even more guilt, piling up like rocks in his gut. His eyes follow Bardock's line of sight, first to his bandaged hand, spotted with red from the blood of his wound, to the damaged wall, painted with the crimson color of what flowed in his veins.

"Yeah, I uh, did that..." He mutters, rubbing his neck softly. When asked what happened, he thinks of something on the spot. "Oh, um, Vegeta said something that pissed me off again, but I didn't want to waste my time punching him, and don't really want to bother with him getting pissy, so I punched the wall instead. Stupid idea, I know." He chuckled softly, letting his hand fall into his lap.

He wasn't sure what to do right then, so simple fell quiet, staring at his hands. Then, sighs softly, before moving a bit, and laying his head in Bardock's lap. "Ugh...my body hurts, but I still need to do some stuff on my own..." Closing his eyes half way, he sighs again.

Bardock's head tilted softly, "What could he have possibly said?" Then he shook his head, "Know what, I don't need to know. It's Vegeta, after all."

Goku sauntered back over, smiling as he softly tapped Bardock with his foot. "You're awake. How'd you sleep?"

Bardock blinked, looking up. Then he smiled, "Well. Thank you. You seem to be feeling better."

Goku's head tilted, slightly confused as he leaned on his heels, "Better? Was I sick? I don't remember being sick.." a finger scratched his face as he thought. Almost as if he just decided to forget, he then smiled at Nexus, "Hey, Nexus, now that you've had rest and eaten, did you wanna spar?"

Piccolo's voice finally came in Nexus' head, 'I erased the memory.. I think it'd be better this way. He'll remember when he truly wants to.'

Nexus looks up, seeing that Goku had come over again, his attitude having changed completely. Hearing the request aimed at him to spar, he blind in surprise, but then shrugs. "Sure, did you want to keep the same wager?" Standing up, he stretches a bit, popping his back a little as he did so.

Hearing Piccolo's explanation, and it made sense. Nodding, he smiles softly, and flexes his hand. It still stung, but at least it was no longer throbbing. "Alright..." He moves a bit, placing some space between them.

"Same rules as before. Power level at normal, and no aerial combat. I'm ready when you are." Since he'd gotten some rest and food, he was confident he'd be better off than last time. He gets into a fighting stance, waiting for Goku to move.

Goku laughed gleefully, backing up by hopping and he nodded, "Yeah, I'm ready!!" He gets into fighting stance, a look of determination on his face. He wasted no time and immediately sped forward, sending a powerful hit towards his face.

Bardock barely had enough time to move as he laughed softly. Then the smile fell from his face. He felt like this was familiar.. and it'd been done. He watched regardless, the smile returning to his face moments later.

Nexus reaches up and grabs the hand aimed at his face, and using the momentum, speed, and force of Goku's attack, flips the other up and over, slamming him onto his back, wincing as he'd used his injured hand to do this. His fingers and palm got a stinging feeling as if he'd been sitting on them for hours, and he backs away, shaking his hand a bit, before readying himself again.

"Alright..." This time he rushes at Goku, and lowers himself at the last moment, kicking up at Goku's chest, sending him skyward, jumping up after him and spinning in a 360° before kicking out and nailing the other in the gut with his foot, knocking him back before landing nimbly on the ground again. "Time for some of my race's traditional fighting moves!" He was right, that nap had indeed helped. Once more he readies himself, waiting.

Goku was flipped, landing on his feet before his back hit the ground. He was sent into the air, grunting from the kick, then another. He'd barely had enough time to think, moreover to move. It was like something was holding him back.. Goku shook his head. He needed to focus. He landed softly on the ground. Then, he smirked at Nexus, placing one foot back and placing his hands together, "Ka....me...."

Piccolo blinked, having joined Bardock in watching, "What the hell is he doing?" He facepalmed, sighing, "Thank god these walls are indestructible..."

"Ha...me...." his hands were pulled to the left side of his body, and a bluish-yellow light started to resonate from in between his hands.

Bardock laughed softly, "Well, Nexus DID want to see it, after all."

"HAAAA!!" Goku's voice echoed over the wall as he pushed both hands out, the orange-blue energy erupting from his palms like a dam that broke free. The large surge would be enough to hurt, but not kill, since he wasn't using but five percent of his power.

Nexus watches with wide eyes as Goku readies an attack, and a huge grin forms as he heard what was being said. The attack was amazing, and as it came towards him, he reaches out, hands placed as if he were holding a basketball, grunting as it hit his fingers and palms, sliding back a few feet from the force. It hurt terribly, and his arms start to feel numb, but he does not lower them.

Something odd happens, as after it had ended, it looked as if Nexus was holding a orange blue glowing ball in his hands. Grinning, he mimics Goku's movements, hands at his sides for a split second.

"Here, have it...BACK!" Right as he yells the word 'back', he makes a shoving motion, and Goku's Kamehameha was sent flying right back at him, but it was twice as big, and had a red color mixed in with it, and like when it hit him, it would hurt on contact, but it wasn't enough to kill.

The attack over, he grins widely. "Such an amazing move! I love it!" He waits for Goku to ready himself, and let the other attack next, on guard for anything the other would throw at him.

Goku blinked, shocked his attack was negated. No one had ever stopped his kamehameha. When it was shot back at him, he readied himself, shooting his own arms out in front of himself. He grunted on impact, screaming out in pain. When the dust settles, he shook his hands, which were red and burned slightly, "Ahh.. Dammit, you didn't say you'd shoot a fireball at me!!"

Goku turned to Nexus, waving his hands, "Stop using your fire! That's not fair, I'm not made of water!" A stressmark pulsed on the back of his head.

Bardock couldn't help but laugh, shaking his head softly as he crossed his arms over his chest, "Well, he never said he COULDN'T use it, now did he, son?"

Goku threw a look to Bardock, "Aww, who's side are yoh on, anyway?!"

"Oops! Sorry, my bad!" Nexus laughs slightly, hearing the complaints that Goku made. "Well, I'm guessing your bodily structure is similar to that of a human, which is made up of nearly sixty percent water. Or was it seventy?" He shrugs. "Either way...you ARE made of water!" At this he he breaks out laughing, all anger from earlier having subsided.

Hearing the conversation between Goku and Bardock makes him smile, and then he calms down. Right as Goku looked at Bardock, Nexus moves forward in the blink of an eye and jumps up, landing nimbly to perch on Goku's shoulder.

"Oi, never take yur eye off the enemy. You should know this by now." Moving his feet quickly so they were on either side of Goku's head, knees gripping him, he flips his body backward, and plants his hands on the ground, before releasing his grip of the other, the momentum of his flip sending Goku flying.

He stands up straight, both feet on the ground, and grins, waiting to see how Goku reacted.

Goku blinked, feeling Nexus perching on him like a bird. He growled softly, "Dammit, I hate being made fun of! It isn't nice, you know!!" He was too slow, and the next thing he knew, he was being flipped again. A cry sounded from him as he flew backwards, rolling a few times.

Vegeta walked over in time to see Goku make the flip and he smirked softly. "What do you mean, Kakarot? We're always making fun of you!!" He laughed.

Goku finally stopped, landing on his back, hard. It triggered his memory and he gasped inwardly, a scene of Bardock over him, holding his neck on the ground flashing over his eyes. He lied there, having that playing in his head over and over again. A few minutes pass, a look of strong thought and confusion on his face.

Bardock kneels beside him, waving a hand, "Kakarot?"

Goku blinked, glancing up, "Yeah.. sorry." He leaned up, rubbing his head where it hit the ground, "That... was odd.."

Bardock tilted his head, reaching out and rubbing Goku's forehead, "What is? You okay?"

Goku nodded softly. He laughed then, shaking his head, "I feel like.. I remembered a nightmare."

Bardock nodded, smiling, "Well, nightmares are just dreams that start badly." He rubbed off a trickle of blood that ran down Goku's forehead, "You can turn any nightmare into a good dream. You just gotta have enough willpower."

Shaking his head softly, Nexus sighs, crossing his arms lightly over his chest. He watched as father and son spoke, hearing every word that was said between the two, knowing full well that what Goku had thought was just a nightmare, had actually been reality. Seeing them like this, getting along, but knowing it was artificial, made Nexus slightly sad for the two, but knew it was for the best. Or was it...

Stepping forward, he kneels down beside Goku and Bardock, forcing a smile on his lips. Looking at Bardock, before turning his attention to Goku. "I...think we're done here. With our spar I mean..."

With that said, he stands up straight, and backs away, not turning around, but walking backwards, not sure if Goku would decide they WEREN'T done and got up to come after him. Reaching where Piccolo and the others were, he flops down on one of the beds, next to Piccolo, laying on his back, sprawled out. His injured hand held above him, he flexes it and winces as a sharp pain shot through his arm from it. Hissing when that happens and gritting his teeth, he lets his arm fall to his side.

'There is something I want to try...but how will I do it? I can't let too many of these guys see...' He thinks this, eyes closed, unaware he was touching Piccolo as his mind pictured a rather unique technique, not to mention looked powerful, difficult, and very dangerous.

Piccolo's eyes flashed and he jerked his hand away from touching Nexus. 'You're kidding. After all the trouble I went through to make sure they never find out about this, and you want to tell them BOTH??'

Goku had gotten up, blinking as Nexus sits down, "But I'm not even tired yet.."

Bardock looked at his son, "I'll spar with you."

Nexus opens his eyes, blinking, and looking up at Piccolo, an eyebrow raising, before simply closing his eyes again, an arm moving to cover the top half of his face. 'I have absolutely NO clue what the hell you're talking about. I'm not telling anyone anything.'

Remaining like this for a moment longer, he sighs, before sitting up suddenly, a look of determination on his face, before suddenly sinking his teeth into his hand, wincing greatly as blood seeped through the bandage. After, he flexes his hand, nodding at something he only felt. "That should work."

Looking at Piccolo, he stands. 'Is there any place I can go that is away from anyone else? Where no one can see, watch, or bother me?' He asks this, his hands falling to his side, looking at Piccolo with an intensity in his eyes that showed he meant business, and he wasn't fooling around. 'If so, and if there is such a place, I need to go there.'

Walking to where his sword was, he pulls it from the floor, replacing it's sheathe, and holds onto it, looking to Piccolo.