Dragon Ball Z: A Visitor From Another World

~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

Goku backed up a little, "Don't look at me."

"I am." Bardock stepped towards Nexus, "At least with me you can use half your energy." Bardock stretched a bit before looking at Nexus.

Goku looked a bit surprised, "But.. Dad, you-"

Piccolo stopped Goku, "Don't you remember when Bardock took control of his power? He's stronger than you think.." he smirks, "You hide it well, Bardock. Even I can't detect the Saiyan power in you.."

Bardock smirked, glancing at Piccolo, the bite on the back of his shoulder showing prominently, "I learn things as I go along.. ready, Nyx?"

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bardock

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

Nexus smirks when Goku backed away. "Aw, that's too bad. But at some point...we are going to face off..." Chuckling, he looks to Bardock, who had spoken up. A satisfied smile forms on his lips.

"Alright then. You and me. Half power, you say? Okay. Any rules you'd like to set? Maybe some handicaps?" He grips his sword tightly, the blade glinting and shining gently. "By the way, at some point all of you will need to get used to my sword, because Exodys uses one as well."

Taking a deep breath, he takes a deep breath, and readies himself once Bardock sets his rules and/or handicaps. Raising a hand, he motions for Bardock to come at him.

"I'm ready when you are."

Bardock laughed softly, "Just one.. give me anything you got.." Bardock got into fighting stance, knees bent and sideways. He was looking at Nexus, a smirk plastered on his face, both arms bent at his sides and fists clenched.

Vegeta stepped back, smirking and Watching as they got ready to fight, "This should be good to watch. You shoild've accepted, Kakarot.."

Goku shrugged, "Nah. Dad looked eagar, so I let him. Maybe I'll tske winners. "

"Alright then. I'll show you something no one has ever seen before." He jumps back, putting more space in between them, before throwing his sword up in the air, much like he had before in his fight against Vegeta. However, unlike then, it does not fall back down, instead, he raises a hand above his head, palm up, concentrating as he lets his power flow again, but not as quickly as before, more like a draft of wind through a crack in the window.

The blade spins midair, and begins to pulsate gently at first, then with greater intensity, until it bursts into flames, and what appeared to be a huge bird of flames with four wings and long, flowing tail feathers appears, crying out, it's voice much like a hawk's or eagle's. Flapping it's enormous wings, it dives from the air and heads straight down to Nexus, where it's sharp, curved beak touches his outstretched hand, and becomes absorbed into Nexus.

And the moment this happens his appearance changes. Keeping the transformation of Senshilo Tuula, his skin gets a fire pattern on it, glowing and pulsating gently. His fingernails become like talons, and his eyes begin to shine and glow a bright golden yellow. And the flames of his curse, no his power appear all over his body, condensed mostly in the back, appearing almost like the wings of the bird. "Senryx Senshilo Tuula, or as you'd call it, Blade of Fire's Phoenix Release. Don't worry, I won't let the flames hurt you."

He then bends his knees, and, with a sound of what was like a shot gun, he disappears as he rushes forward, appearing with a skid, smoke and dust rising as his feet slid to a stop behind Bardock, fire crackling and dancing as he swings forward with his fist, which was given an extra boost in speed by the fire, pummeling Bardock straight in the back. And like he'd said, the flames didn't even touch Bardock, all he'd feel was a slight warmth.

"Bring it on!"

The attack made Bardock grunt. He'd been mesmerized by the fire and the bird, so when his mate had attacked, he had not been prepared. Bardock skidded to a halt before spinning on his heels, swinging his fist around. When Nexus caught his attack, which he knew he would, Bardock smirked, leaning forward and pecking Nexus on the lips, "Already brought it."

Bardock shoved away from Nexus, "Love you." Then, he proceeded to attack in a blur of kicks and hits, crying out a warrior cry each time a blow was landed or blocked.

Goku watched, blinking softly, "Dad sure has gotten stronger, hasn't he?"

"It's almost scary." Piccolo smirked as he watched, "I think he'd be the next best bet against Exodys. Batdock will fight first, try to weaken him as fast as possible.. then we'll send in you, Goku. Then Vegeta, then me, then Gohan, and Krillen can finish him off."

Goku blinked a few times, "Well, don't you think it'd be better to kust attack him head on? All of us?"

Vegeta even blinked, looking at Goku, "It's not like you to break the rules, Kakarot.."

"Were you not there.. when we decided it'd only be a couple of people at a time?"

"No, I was." Goku shrugged, "But since when did we start doing that? We always helped each other out."

Nexus grins as he catches Barcock's fist, and smirks into the quick kiss on the lips he received from Bardock. "Good." He murmurs, before fighting back, their punches and kicks evenly matched. Nexus wasn't going to go full out on Bardock, and hopefully the other knew this. His own style of fighting blending quite well with Bardock's, flowing and merging, almost as if it were a dance of sorts. Nexus with his almost ninja like movements, flipping, hopping, moving like the wind, and Bardock, firm, strong, and sturdy.

Even as he fought, he could hear the conversation going on between the others, though his attention focused mainly on the one in front of him. Hearing the question Goku asks, Nexus drops down, using his hands to pivot his body as he spins and kicks out at Bardock's legs, pushing off and flipping back, landing on his feet.

As he prepares himself for Bardock's next attack, sweat beginning to drip off of him, he speaks up, not once looking away from Bardock. "It's because I said so. And because no doubt..." He blocks an attack, pushing the other away. "Exodys has something up his sleeve. I can feel it."

It was true. He didn't know what it was, but he felt his brother was up to something. Something that would drastically change their battle plan. So, he was taking this runabout way to try and keep up with his conniving older brother, and to be ready for anything he threw at them.

Gritting his teeth, he grunts as the attacks continued, and so did he. But he wasn't going to give in, he was going to win this sparring match.

Bardock grunted, falling to the ground. Then he moved before anything could hit him. After trying to land another blow, he knew Nexus was speaking to his son, "We agreed.. not to overwhelm the idea." He pushed at the exact same time, "It's Nyx's call on this. I won't budge. We fight on his terms."

Bardock raised his power level then, turning Super Saiyan. He proceeded to attack, kicking and hitting at Nexus at an incredibly fast pace. He knew that if he showed his full power, then he and Nexus would be close.

"Okay.." Goku turned to Vegeta, "Then we'll all join hands and make Dad the Super Saiyan God while he fights."

"Not this again.. Goku I told you, it won't work."

"We won't know of we don't try, Piccolo.. just let us try.."

Vegeta narrowed his eyes slightly, "Why does Bardock get to be the god? I thought we agreed I would take the form next?"

"Because it's HIS mate, Vegeta.. Dad will win because ofnhis love for Nexus."

"And if it DOESN'T work, WHICH it won't, we run the risk of depleting your power, Goku. The answer is no." he turned his head back to the fight. He was annoyed that Goku kept pushing this.. but he had to admit.. it was a bit exciting.

A smirk forms on his lips at what Bardock says to the others, confirming it all with a nod of his head. It was indeed his call, and he said they attack one at a time, unless told otherwise. His attention was moved from the conversation the others were having to fall on Bardock fully, who had powered up to Super Saiyan, and once more the fight ensues, the pace quickening even faster than it was before, and then it had been pretty fast.

He didn't pay much attention to what Goku and everyone else was saying, but he had heard the mention of the Super Saiyan God, making his attention slip and he gets a hit to the face, making him grunt slightly, and back away, only to fling himself forward and reciprocate the hit, but instead of just hitting Bardock's face, he fakes out, using his lightning fight style and makes the hit not on the face, but the chest instead, the force knocking Bardock back.

Now sweat was dripping profusely off of his skin, and he grins, chest heaving. "Wanna up the stakes and make it sixty percent?" He asks, eyes flashing in the moment, the grin on his face growing. "You can give up anytime. Though I know you won't. That's what I love about you." He laughs lightly, and moves forward again.

He could feel the eyes of the others on them, watching as the fight progressed on, and slowly Nexus could feel himself gaining the upper-hand.

"Come on Bardock. Hold out a little longer."

Bardock copies the same smirk, hearing Nexus' question about upping his power, "Sure.. but can you handle my power at sixty percent?"

Vegeta's eyes went wide, hearing the conversation, "What?! He's bluffing!! There's no way Bardock is only using half his power! That would mean..."

"Yeah!!" Goku took a few steps forward, his eyes showing excitement, "Go Dad!!" He laughs, "I knew you could do it!!"

Bardock started to yell, raising his power higher now, but only a little. His hair spiked more, and the gold aura resonated fr ppl m his body.

"He's ascending!!" Krillen and Gohan had stopped training to watch, and both were completely mesmerized by what was taking place.

Bardock finally stopped, his yelling coming to a halt, and his power level stayed where it had raised. He smirked, mimicking Nexus' attack that was much like lightening, faking it out, and then kicking him in the back, sending him towards the ground, "I never thought I would learn so much from someone I loved so dearly.."

He was in the air, smiling softly, "I couldn't do it without you, Nexus.. you're a damn good teacher..."

Eyes widening, he hadn't even seen the attack coming, and falls towards the ground, stopping himself from landing flat on his face by throwing his arms out last second. He grins, looking over his shoulder at Bardock, his eyes twinkling like a million stars at that moment. Seeing Bardock like this, was a grand sight indeed, but even so...he wasn't finished quite yet.

Standing up straight, he closes his eyes, lowering his head. Taking a deep breath, he let's it out slowly, and as he did, the flames around him grow even more, until it looked as if he was on fire. He concentrates deeply, a calm expression on his face.

Bardock wasn't the only one who had learned something. Nexus had also gained valuable learning experience, as Bardock had taught him several things as well, even if he hadn't realized it at the time. They had all taught him something, each and every one of them.

His appearance becomes much like the day that he'd earned to control his curse, an added thing being an extension of hair, resembling phoenix feathers, at the base of his head. However, instead of losing control, he remains sane, his power rising drastically.

"Love, passion, pride, self sacrifice, purity, friendship, honor." He looks up at them, and grins, his eyes now like an aurora in color, however, if one looked closely, they would see that the color constantly changed. "You all taught me so much, in the short time I've known you. And for that...I thank you."

Jumping up into the air facing Bardock. "You taught me the most. You and Piccolo." Smiling a genuine smile, he almost cries, tears glistening. "Thank you. But...enough talk. Time to try out my last power up of the Senshilo Tuula. Come on at me."

Goku stared at Nexus. In amazement and awe, and he nods to him, "You taught us, too.." His eyes look slightly saddened, but only because he could feel the emotion behind this battle. They weren't just fighting to up their strength, they were fighting so they could bond poo n a whole new level.

'You taught Piccolo that it was okay to fall in love.. you taught Krillen to stand up for himself.. you taught Vegeta to be humble..' Goku watched as the wind blew in his face, thinking to himself, rather than anyone else, 'You taught Gohan what it meant to be a true friend.. and more importantly, you taught my Dad how to be a true Saiyan.. its more than I can teach anyone in my life. So I should really be thanking you..'

Bardock nodded, closing his eyes a moment. Then, he started to yell again, his power sky-rocketing. The pulse of his power was so great, that it sent waves of wind out everywhere, hitting the others. As they shielded their faces from debris, they watched, all of them. Bardock's appearance never changed, but his power level was nearly unreadable. Faster than lightening, he attacked, appearing in front of Nexus again.

His knee blocked by his mate, he smirks, once again using Nexus' own trick against him, faking the right, and sending a fist to the left side of Nexus' face.

His eyes focus diligently upon Bardock, taking in the sight of the other powering up yet again, an almost longing look upon his expression, the smallest of smiles upon his lips. It was a miracle, in his opinion, the many feelings that one could feel for just another, singular person, and yet, he found himself caught feeling those many things for Bardock. The other's might not have been able to read his power, but Nexus somehow could, finding it quite easy, and it confused him. Was it because he was so close to the other?

As Bardock moves, he smiles when he blocks the knee that was aimed at him, and simply laughs as a fist was sent to his face. His own arms did not block the attack, but in his place, the flames upon his body formed a shield from the attack, protecting him from harm, and pushing Bardock away, and moving several feet away.

"The flames belong to me now Bardock. They yield to me, they do as I say, as I command. They are mine to control, and are only in existence to protect me." He stares at the other, his eyes going soft a moment before he phases out and appears right in front of Bardock, his face close to the other's, lips almost touching Bardock's, their breath mingling. "What about you?"

His gaze becomes warm, staring straight into Bardock's eyes, and the tears fall. For the slightest moment, his lips brush against Bardock's, before he pulls away, and punches the other straight in the gut, shining tears flying as the other was sent in a blast of wind away from him, his teeth gritting. He hated to think it, but he feared that this would be the last time they would spend together.

"I love you Bardock..." He murmurs, feeling his stomach tighten, almost as if he was going to be sick. "Damn it..."

The flames, although not hurting him, blocked Bardock from attacking. As Nexus spoke, he still smirked, preparing to attack again. A split second later, he was kissed, sending a shiver throughout his body. Then, the hit came. He doubled over, holding the area. His hair turned back to black, and his power immediately dropped to nearly nothing.

It was almost as if he were moving in slow motion. Bardock started to fall backwards, plummeting towards the ground. His fingertips brushed Nexus' as he fell, his hand reached out as if asking for it back. His facial expression showed almost nothing, his mouth open just slightly.

At the same time Piccolo was fighting inside. Kami had showed him a vision of the future, and when it had been over, he sucked in a breath. He looked up, realizing that Bardock was falling, but it was too late. Bardock hit the ground, bouncing once before his eyes closed and he lied there.

Nexus watches as Bardock fell backwards, his hand reaching out to the other, their fingertips brushing against each other, a look of longing within Nexus' eyes. The expression upon his love's face was near unreadable, and even he could not tell what Bardock was thinking, his own face becoming blank after a moment, that was until he saw the other plummet to the ground below, not making any attempt to stop his fall.

"No!" He cries, and without him even making a move. as if the flames of his body could read his very mind, a section of his fire detaches itself from him, and wraps itself around Bardock's body just seconds before he hit the floor, protecting him from any damage or getting hurt, but even so, Nexus saw the other's eyes close, and then he just lays there, not moving, not getting up.

His own appearance returns to normal, the fire disappears, his sword appearing in a burst of flame before falling to the ground and landing blade down in the floor, before descending to the ground to kneel next to Bardock, leaning over him, his face hovering over Bardock's. His eyes search Bardock's face, a tear falling from him to land on the other's cheek. "Bardock..." Nexus felt terrible, he was scared. He was beginning to think that results of this battle with Exodys was not going to end the way they wanted it to. Glancing at Piccolo, he sighs, seeing the expression his face. "What is it? Did you sense something?"

"Dad!!" Goku ran over to Bardock as Nexus lowered himself, and he knealt beaide him, "Oh man..."

Vegeta, arms crossed, walked over as well. He unfolded his arms, kneeling beside Goku. One hand reached under Bardocks head and he grunted as he pulled him up, "Come on.."

Bardock was pulled and pushed up, and he opened his eyes in the process, a hand rubbing his head softly. He smiled once he saw Nexus, "Hey.."

Goku laughed as well, "You sure gave everyone a scare.. we didn't know WHAT had happened.. I guess you just got a little tired, huh?"

Bardock nodded to Goku, moving so that he was now laying in Nexus' lap. He smiled, staring up, "That was a great fight... I almost beat you.."

Piccolo got up from his seat, walking away from the scene in front of him. 'No.. I won't accept it..'

Another voice, slow, calm, and wise then spoke, 'Piccolo.. destiny is not something that can be easily changed. With this sadness comes great success..'

'You're talking in riddles, Old Man!!' Piccolo growled, pacing as he argued with Kami, 'I won't allow it. I can't!'

'There is nothing you can do.. Exodys will be defeated, but Nexus won't win this fight..'

Piccolo kept his shield up, making sure that no one could hear what he was thinking, 'But WE will win.. I can't lose anyone right now..' A pained look overcame his features and he placed a hand over his heart, 'We have to win this.. we-'

"Piccolo?"

Piccolo's head shot up, a look of surprise on his face, "What?? No, I sensed nothing.." he cleared his throat, "S-Sorry.."

Nexus sighs in relief when Bardock opens his eyes. He was alright, that was good. "You're okay...thank goodness..." He moved so Bardock could rest his head in his lap, and looked down right as Bardock looks up, hearing what the other had to say. To be honest, Nexus had actually thought he was going to lose, he had used that attack as a last resort thing.

After the initial relief of Bardock's condition fades, slight irritation takes hold, and bonks Bardock on the forehead, a tiny frown on his lips. "Don't ever do that to me again! I was fucking worried as hell, you damn fool!"

He crosses his arms over his chest, and makes a sound of annoyance. "You owe me an apology." His eyes part slightly, and he turns his head, noticing how Piccolo had walked away.

When he tried to ask what was wrong, he was surprised he could not, there was a barrier in the way. What was going on?

"Piccolo?"

His eyes were focused on the other now, open fully, a concerned look on his face. This seemed to snap Piccolo out of whatever he was doing or thinking of. He saw the surprised look on Piccolo's face, and even though he was told that there was nothing sensed, Nexus doubted this.

Shaking his head, he smiles. "Don't apologize. It's fine. You just looked out if it for a moment, that's all."

Turning back, he sighs. "So...what are we gonna do now?"

Bardock blinked and then rubbed his forehead from being bonked. He pouted softly and then nuzzled Nexus' neck. He was about to apologize when he looked up, watching Piccolo. The way he paced, that frown on his face.. Bardock's eyes narrowed once Piccolo snapped out of it, claiming to be fine, "Liar."

Piccolo blinked, staring at Bardock asbthe other shakily rose to his feet, them immediately fell to his knees. Piccolo used this moment to walk to his side, "Don't try to get up.. you used a lot of power when you tried to ascend.."

Krillen tilted his head, "Were you even watching?? He DID ascend."

"If he had ascended, then his power wouldn't have depleted." Piccolo glanced at Krillen, "It only seemed like he did because he got close."

Goku's hands went into fists, "Hey, Nyx! Wanna spar with me??"

Saying nothing, he jumps up to his feet when Bardock attempts to stand, only to fall to his knees. He looks to Piccolo, and nods in agreement. "He's right, don't try to move so soon. That last hit I gave you will start hurting any moment now...stay still..." Leaning over, he kisses Bardock softly, not caring if the others were there.

Then he stood straight again, and looks to Goku, and grins. "Sure...but uh...after, I'm gonna need to eat. Three matches in a row will leave me starving."

Moving, he puts some space between them and the others, before readying himself. "Okay, I think I'll make a rule this time. Keep your power level at normal, and feet stay on the ground. Excluding kicking and stuff like that. No aerial combat. How does that sound?" He smiles, and waits.

"How about a wager as well? How about...if I win, you have to teach me about this kamehameha I've been hearing about, and if I lose...well you can decide." Nexus smirks, and wondered if Goku would agree to it.

Goku's face showed disappointment slightly, "Aww. No flying AND I can't raise my power? You're strict." He thinks for a moment, deciding upon that wager. He finally smiled, "Alright! If you win, I'll show you the Kamehameha!"

Piccolo sets Bardock down, allowing him to lean against his chest. He draped an arm over Bardock's shoulder before he smirked softly, "What's your wager, Goku?"

"Iunno.." his words mumbled together, blinking at Piccolo, "I don't really want anything."

Vegeta smirked, "How about making him show you his dick?"

"WHAT?!" Bardock glared at Vegeta.

"But.." Goku blinked again, "I don't really wanna see his dick.." Goku blinks again, "Okay, I got it!! If I win, I get to ask you five questions. And you HAVE to answer them. Deal?"

A satisfied smile forms when Goku agrees to the wager he had placed, and waits for Goku to place his own. He had to smile a bit more at the way the other had said he didn't want anything, though glared at Vegeta when he spoke up, almost tempted to go smack the shit out of him. Instead...

"I dunno Vegeta. If I did show him, he might just fall in love with me..." he smirks, laughing a bit.

Then Goku speaks up, and finally makes a wager. "It's a deal. If I win, you show me the Kamehameha, and if I lose, I'll answer five of your questions." Rolling his shoulders, he bounces on the balls of his feet, before settling down, and preparing himself.

"Let's get this show on the road." He decides to attack first, and even without being powered up, his speed was still incredible. One blink, he's there, the next, he was behind Goku and spin kicking him straight in the back, dodging any counter attack thrown at him.

Vegeta 'hmfed' and placed both fists on his hips, "You obviously havn't seen us in action. "

Goku cried out as he was kicked, and he growled softly and he spun, kicking back. When Nexus dodged, he spun his hand around, knowing that Nexus would block it. Yhat gave room for his other fist to slam into Nexus' gut, hard.

Goku smirked now, throwing a series of punches and kicks in Nexus' area. He could feel the excitement growing in his stomach. He already knew which questions to ask and he was excited to finally get them answered.

Bardock watched the fight, smiling as he rested against Piccolo, the others arm draped over his shoulder. However, the room started to darken slightly, and Bardock looked up. A simulation Blood Moon was in the sky, "Beautiful.."

Piccolo rose his eyes and nodded. It indeed, was pretty. But he was partly glad that it was just simulation, and not the real Blood Moon. Usually the Blood Moon is when Saiyans are at peak in mating, and they get extremely hostile. "Yeah.. it is.."

Bardock's eyes never left the moon. And unfortunately, since it was his first time in this room, Bardock's body and mind was receiving it as the actual Blood Moon. His eyes suddenly changed color, and upon looking at the battle again, he leaned up. His eyes were set on someone.

Piccolo felt Bardock lean up, but he didn't think anything about it as he watched Goku and Nexus fight, "So, what do you think Goku's gonna ask?"

Bardock growled, his tail moving now as his eyes trained on Goku. The hunter always hunted the strongest of the group. As quick as lightening, Bardock got up, and tackled Goku from the side. He landed on top, a hand around his neck and squeezing.

Goku had been in the middle of blocking an attack when he was hit. "KYAAH!!" He landed hard, his hands grabbing at the hand around his neck. His eyes raised, locking with his fathers. Vegeta, Krillen, and Piccolo started to move and Goku raised a hand, "Stay back!!"

Piccolo grabbed Nexus' hand, fearing the worst for Goku, "Goku knows its a simulation and he doesn't get affected!! Why is it affecting Bardock??"

Goku tried to reassure everyone, "Just stay back.. don't make him angry..."

Things weren't looking exactly good for Nexus as he fought Goku. Those last matches had drains a lot more energy out of him than he thought they had, and he was beginning to struggle a bit to keep up with Goku. He felt bruises beginning to form, and a line of blood fell from the corner of his lip.

Right as he was about to attack Goku, Bardock suddenly tackles him, and Nexus stands there in shock, not having paid attention to the shift in the room's appearance, or seen the moon, which he saw clearly now. He steps back, not even noticing the blood dripping down his face as he stared at Bardock, who was choking Goku.

He glances at Piccolo, who had taken hold of his hand, and hears what was being said. "Maybe to Bardock it isn't a simulation. Maybe to him, it's the real thing. He doesn't know it's a fake."

Looking to Goku, he shakes his head. There was no way he was just going to stand by as Bardock was like this. He had to try. Gently tugging his hand from Piccolo's, he walks forward, footsteps as silent as a shadow. Reaching them, he leans down, and leans his head on Bardock's side, before reaching down and placing his hands on Bardock's, trying to loosen the grip upon Goku's neck. "Bardock...let him go."

He decides to do something drastic, and raises his power level, testing if that had anything to do with it. Soon, his power level was the highest in the room, much, MUCH higher than anyone else's.

Goku shook his head at Nexus, fear growing on his face as Bardock leaned over, sniffing Goku softly. He took Goku's shirt, ripping the fabricm once his hand was touched, Bardock snarled, shoving Nexus away.

Vegeta trembled slightly and then glared at Nexus, "Fool!! Lower your power right now! He has his eyes set on Kakarot, and if you raise your power, he'll take it that you want to fight! And it WILL be to the death! Lower it now!"

Bardock growled again as Goku pulled at his hand. He raised the other and swings it, slapping Goku over the face. Goku cried out, kicking his feet a little, "Wait.."

Upon hearing Goku's voice, he stops, his eyes still set on him, that glare never left his face.

"Okay.." Goku nodded, "Dad.. I know you're in there, you have to fight it.."

Another blow to his face makes him cry out. But Goku didn't give up, "Think about what you're doing!"

Another slap, and Goku was starting to get scared, "Please.. I'm your son..."

Bardock looked like it didn't even phase him as he reached below, now ripping at the pants Goku wore.

Goku squeezed his eyes shut, "Okay! Intervene! SOMEONE INTERVENE!!"

Despite it being Vegeta who told him to do something, he did so, lowering his power level right away. What was going on?! He backs away, trembling as he's stood, his knees quaking at the scene unfolding in front of his eyes. The way Bardock's tore at Goku's clothes, slapped him mercilessly.

Then, when Bardock tore at Goku's pants, it reminded him of something in his own past, making his stomach clench up and he felt sick. He wouldn't stand back. He heard Goku's yell, and jumped to action, and rushes forward, not thinking of his own safety now.

"Sorry Bardock..." He mutters quickly, before slamming his fingers in several pressure points, and making Bardock's entire body freeze up, his hand moving so fast it was a blur. Last thing he does, was bring his hand down on a certain spot, and knocks Bardock out cold, catching Bardock in his arms before he fell on to Goku.

Bardock had just ripped Goku's pants enough to slide his hand in, earning a yelp from Goku. But when he started to tear more, his body froze and he immediately fell, knocked out cold. Goku scrambled from under Bardock, pulling on his torn clothing to cover any inch of his bare body. Piccolo slowly walked over, trying to help Goku, and he only earned a jerk away from his grasp, "I'm fine."

Vegeta was next, and he placed a hand on his arm, "Kakarot-"

Goku laughed, although it was rather forced, "I am SO fine. I don't need anyone to help me. I'm good." He pulled at his torn clothes tighter, holding them together.

Piccolo shook his head, softly taking Goku's arm.

That's when Goku snapped, yanking his arm away, "DON'T TOUCH ME!!" He stopped, breathing hard as he held onto his clothing. His eyes adverted, he shakily spoke, "Don't.. fucking touch me.." he finally just walked away, into another direction, away from everyone.

Piccolo sighed softly, shaking his head as Vegeta Started to follow him, "Let's.. leave him for a while.." He lowered himself, a hand running on Bardock's forehead, "I should have warned you.." Piccolo looked at Nexus, "I'm sorry you saw that.. it doesn't happen a lot.. its just..." he sighed softly. "He'll be okay.."