Dragon Ball Z: A Visitor From Another World

~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

Bardock kissed him back, leaning into the kiss deeply. One hand softly trailed to Nexus' face and he cupped his face. Bardock moved closer, pressing his body against Nexus', pulling him closer against him.

Piccolo was on his way to Bardock and Nexus' house. As he flew, he thought about what he would say. He first of all was proud that Bardock was able to gain control.. but he knew he also still needed a lot of training.

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bardock

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

As they kiss, Nexus moves his body so he was completely on top of Bardock, his hands on the pillow beneath Bardock's head, his knees on either side of Bardock's waist. He leans in more, just as he felt himself being pulled closer, the kiss they were sharing deepens.

Breaking apart for a moment to breathe, Nexus runs a hand across Bardock's chest, where it comes to rest upon the upper stomach as Nexus leans in once more, his lips craving the sensation that only Bardock could provide.

He knew they needed to get ready, no doubt Piccolo was on his way over, but Nexus wanted to stay like this. Close to Bardock, never letting go. Then, just as he turns his head slightly to deepen the contact, a shooting pain reverberates in his skull. Wincing, he gasps, trying to push the feeling aside.

Bardock growled softly, deepening the kiss a bit. His hips thrust upwards, and both his arms wrapped around Nexus' waist, holding him closely. He didn't want this feeling to end.

Upon his hands moving down, towards his ass area, he heard the shocking gasp from Nexus, and he stopped the kiss. He looked up at Nexus, worried, "What's wrong? Are you okay?"

Just as he managed to get the pain to fade, it pierces his skull again, even more so than before. He could hear the question Bardock asked, could hear the concern in his voice, but Nexus could say nothing. One teeth jarring wave of pain after another crashes inside his head, as if he was being stabbed over and over. He leans back, is hands grabbing a hold of his head, pushing over his ears, his fingers clasping at his hair.

His eyes were wide, but saw nothing, as the pupils dilate to mere specks of black. He begins to gasp for breath, chest heaving wildly. Then, he screams. It was a sound that would make you freeze in your steps, blood curdling and horrid. After his lungs had emptied, he breathes in and screams again, in obvious terrible pain.

"GET OUT! GET OUT OF MY HEAD! DAMN IT GET OUT!" Clawing at his ears, he tears at his skin, lines of blood appearing, dripping down his face and neck. Out of desperation, he jams his fingers in his ears, and soon blood seeps out from there as well, coating his fingers in red, but it was to no avail. That voice was still there, the pain remained.

'Herū Suk zurin, Yaikot? Suk sikuon tì. Sik hér tyusun ké Suk erun Suk werijon. Zeri yu asaniu kuzainui. Edir Suk fini!' The voice, once again, could only be heard by Nexus, as well as Piccolo, if he was close. For Nexus, it was more in his head.

Side Note, Translation:

Herū Suk zurin, Yaikot? Suk sikuon tì. Sik hér tyusun ké Suk erun Suk werijon. Zeri yu asaniu kuzainui. Edir Suk fini!- Are you afraid, Brother? You should be. I am closer to you than you realize. Time for another nightmare. See you soon!

Piccolo had to stop on his tracks. Beads of sweat poured down his neck and face. He heard the voice.. and he knew Nexus had heard it, too. Piccolo started to fly faster towards the house. He knew that Nexus would be freaking out soon. And he didn't want Bardock to calm him down on his own.

Bardock became horrified at the scream.. the feared look in his eyes, and worst of all, how Nexus was tearing at his skin. Bardock took ahold of Nexus' hands to try to stop him, "Nyx!! Nyx, tell me what's wrong!!" He tried to calm him, but panic arose in his chest, "Baby, tell me what it is and I'll make it go away!!"

It was worse. So much worse this time. When he felt his hands being taken a hold of, he yanks away. Right now, in his state of crazed panic, Nexus saw everyone as a threat, a potential enemy. Danger. He saw Bardock's lips moving, but all he could hear were those cruel words echoing in his head.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!" He backs away, stumbling from the bed, and rushing from the room, a bit disoriented from his lack of being able to hear anything, since he'd punctured his ear drums. Running into walls, tripping, he left blood stains everywhere, as he tried to free himself of this pain.

As fast as he could, he leaves the house, screaming again as more words sliced in his head, yelling out protests, speaking in his home language, sounding as if he were shouting utter nonsense. Tears, hot and steaming, poured down his face, as he ran, trying to get away, but it was no use. There was no running away from something inside your own head.

Piccolo stepped down, allowing Nexus to crash into him. He grabbed Nexus' arms, holding him tightly, "Nexus!! Calm yourself!! Listen to me, no one is hurting you!!"

Piccolo growled at the voice he kept hearing and he suddenly grabbed Nexus' face with his hands. His eyes glowed red and he pulled the voices from Nexus. He put up a barrier so that Nexus could calm down and the thoughts... so detailed and racing, it drained Piccolo. He let go, knowing that Nexus shod be more calmed down now. He pulled out a senzu and pushed it into Nexus' mouth, 'Eat this.. your hearing will come back..'

Colliding into Piccolo, Nexus immediately tries to yank himself free of the other's grip, muscles straining as he struggled. As his arms were let go, and his face grabbed instead, he slams his fist into Piccolo's stomach, right as the voices were yanked from his head. The barrier up, he drops to his hands and knees when Piccolo let's go, seemingly calmer, his breathing coming in quick gasps.

However, he was far from calm. As Piccolo shoves a senzu bean into his mouth, Nexus retaliates by sinking his teeth into Piccolo's hand, and instead of the fluid the other was used to, which was like ecstasy, this would feel deadly. Within seconds, Piccolo's whole arm would feel numb, the sensation spreading further the longer Nexus held on, as the liquid secreted from Nexus' fangs flowed through his veins. This was poisonous.

Something within Nexus had snapped, leaving his mind in a state of utter chaos. He was moving on mere animal instinct. And the one thought he'd been taught so long ago. No one is your friend. Everyone is an enemy. Fight to survive, trust nobody. He had swallowed the senzu though, and his ears healed, sound rushing at him from all angles.

Piccolo grunted from the bite, ripping his hand away from Nexus' fangs. Blood seeped out of the wound and he shuddered softly, feeling his arm start to numb. Piccolo reacted quickly before the venom spread, ripping off the affected arm with a growl. Damn. That hurt a little. Piccolo waited a few moments, and then another arm grew back. He moved it slowly at first, and then nodded. He looked at Nexus, an eyebrow raising softly, "Feel better?"

Spitting out the blood in his mouth, he uses a hand to wipe it from the corner of his lips, backing away slightly, before standing up. His eyes raise to look at Piccolo, unrecognizable, dilated and not what others were used to seeing. At the question, he growls, baring his teeth and hissing lightly. "Better than you'll be feeling." Without any warning, he strikes it at Piccolo several times, not only punching and kicking, but scratching with claws and biting as well. His attacks were sure to do damage.

Knocking Piccolo to the ground, pinning him there, he grips onto the other's throat, squeezing tightly, his free hand raised back, fire flaring up around his fist, crackling furiously, lightning tracing the flames. The hand at Piccolo's throat closes more, nails scratching at the skin. He then brings his fist down, and it was seeming Nexus was about to hit Piccolo, before it stops, mere inches away from Piccolo's face.

It was as if he'd frozen, his hand loosening from Piccolo's neck. His eyes were wide, and terror was on his face. The free goes out, and he stumbles back, shocked. "Oh god..."

Piccolo blocked the first few attacks but when one hit, the others crashed down on him as well. He cried out from pain as one rib broke, snapped right in half. Then, he was on the ground, and Nexus was on top of him. He let out a gasp, coughing from the lack of oxygen. Nexus' nails dug into his skin, blood ran from the side of his mouth and from the nails that slid into his skin.

It was then that Piccolo was sure he was going to die. He never thought it would be this way. The bites were numbing his body, but it was nearly too late. It was spreading through his bloodstream quickly. Piccolo stared up at Nexus, barely able to breathe, but spoke only one line, "Better to die by you... than my enemy."

Although Nexus let go, Piccolo closed his eyes, exhaling.

Nexus stared at the damage he'd inflicted upon Piccolo, and internally kicks himself repeatedly. Taking a deep breath, he manages to calm himself, thinking quickly. No doubt in his crazed state he'd poisoned Piccolo, and could see Piccolo was barely breathing. He had to do something about that, or before long it would be attacking vital organs.

"Sorry in advance, but this is going to hurt like a bitch." He leans forward, and sinks his teeth once more into Piccolo's flesh, on his neck. Instead of poison, he releases antibodies, to destroy the venom, and sucked the deadly poison out at the same time. It would feel as if fire replaced all feeling within Piccolo's body, going from numb to intense burning in a matter of seconds.

For nearly three minutes he remains like this, tears dripping down from his eyes, until he pulls away, checking to see if Piccolo was breathing properly, seart beating normally, and once he was sure of this, tumbling back away from the other, knowing that Piccolo would be fine now.

He'd heard the words that Piccolo had said, and it made him feel even more guilty. Remembering the promise he had given the first day he had arrived. How he wouldn't hurt anyone. And now this, he'd broken that promise several times. "You probably hate me now...I wouldn't blame you if you did..." He mutters, not even sure if Piccolo was still conscious to hear him.

Right then...Nexus wished for death more than anything.

Piccolo was screaming inside. He felt like his insides were being torn from his body, ripped apart savagely, and then shoved back inside. He could feel the burn and before he knew it, he sucked in a deep breath. His chest moving up and down, his eyes open. It takes a few minutes for him to realize that he was alive. He could hear Nexus talking... muttering to himself. Piccolo stayed where he was, and inside, he was upset. Not of what had happened, but at the fact Nexus would even think that way.

"The only person I hate.." he groaned as he moved to sitting up, "Is Bardock for taking your love away from me.." he placed a hand on his head, "Damn.. that was brutal.."

Quickly looking up, hearing Piccolo speak, his eyes grow wide, relief flooding through him, and rushing forth in the form of tears. When Piccolo sits up, he moves forward, softly embracing him, holding him close, heart racing. "I'm so sorry...so very, very sorry..." Holding tightly onto Piccolo, but being gentle, he feared if he let go, Piccolo would leave, despite his words saying he only hated Bardock.

Through touch, he let's Piccolo know that despite all that had happened, he still loved him. 'You will always hold a special place in my heart...' He speaks with his mind, his throat felt too tight at that moment for words to be spoken that way. Sighing softly, he pulls away just slightly to look into Piccolo's eyes. Searching for an answer.

Piccolo grunted again, squeezing his eyes shut from the slight pain as he held Nexus softly. Piccolo shook his head then, "Stop apologizing. You weren't yourself, we know that much."

He heard the words in his mind, but he sighed, 'You sure about that? I know he's... different in bed. But.. I guess I feel a bit left out. You spend more time with him..' It's hard for Piccolo to admit his feelings, especially since he trained himself for so long to not have any.

Nodding, he leans forward again, resting his head against Piccolo's chest. 'Yes, I'm sure...Maybe...sometime...we can spend time together? I've been wanting to see this tower of yours for quite some time now.' He felt terrible for making Piccolo feel left out, but he was right in saying that Nexus spent much more of his time with Bardock. Some of it couldn't be helped, since they were living in the same house together and all.

But there was no denying the fact Nexus still loved Piccolo. Nothing changed that. Bardock was special as well, in his own spot of Nexus' heart and life, and it was the same for Piccolo. Harboring feelings for both men was hard, but...he couldn't help it.

'I...I really do care for you...deeply.' Moving away, loosening his hold, he gets to his feet, holding out a hand to Piccolo, he smiles, wiping away his tears with his other hand. "Can you stand?"

Piccolo ran a hand on the back of Nexus' head, enjoying the closeness from Nexus. He was leaning on one arm and upon Nexus standing, asking oif he could stand, Piccolo grabbed his hand, pulling him gently back down, "Of course I can stand.. but I don't want to leave just yet. You said something about spending time together. So let's do it now. I can send a message to Bardock that you're okay. He's freaking out a little."

He was surprised when he was pulled back down, a tiny smile on his lips. Settling back in the spot where he'd been, and nods. "Alright. Now is fine." Nexus then gets a sympathetic look on his face as he hears that Bardock was freaking out a little bit. "Yeah...go ahead and tell him. I don't want him to end up tearing the city apart looking for me..."

Nexus leans against Piccolo again, closing his eyes barely, listening to his heartbeat. For a moment his mind flickers to thinking about how if he had ended up killing Piccolo, he would no longer hear the sound of life inside of him. Shaking his head clear of such thoughts, he focuses instead on the fact that Piccolo was NOT dead, but very much alive.

"By the way...promise me you'll take me to this 'tower' you're always talking about..." Looking up, he smiles more, before kissing Piccolo's jaw lightly.

Piccolo concentrated, informing Bardock that Nexus was okay, but needed to calm down before going home. After receiving a thank you from him, he felt the kiss on his jaw, which made him open his eyes. Piccolo leaned over, pressing his lips to Nexus' again before softly pulling back, smirking softly, "You want to go now? I do have my own training area.. even though I barely use it. There's a bed in it.."

Nexus smiles into the kiss, it had been quite a while since he'd felt Piccolo's lips against his own. Looking up at Piccolo, his smile grows wider at the mention of going there now, and the oh so subtle hint that there was a bed in it. "But of course. Now would be just fine." He gets to his knees and kisses Piccolo again, a bit more forceful this time.

After pulling away, he remembers the last time they'd been together, and how terribly it had ended. Hopefully if all goes well, that wouldn't be the case this time around. Standing up again, he waits for Piccolo, hands on his hips, thumbs hooked beneath the waist band of his pants, a smirk on his lips. "Whenever you're ready..."

Piccolo stood, wrapping an arm around Nexus' waist before placing two fingers to his forehead. In an instant, they disappeared from the area, and reappeared on the Lookout. White flooring from end to end, no walls on the ends of the giant circle. Dende was talking to a black guy, pure black with white eyes and wearing a turbon much like Piccolo's. Dende smiled, waving, "Oh hey! Welcome to the Lookout!"

Piccolo looked at Nexus, a tall white building behind him, and the only green areas were the random trees that were by the entrance, "Be careful at the edges. We don't have guards and uts a long way down."

Dende smiled, bowing slightly to Piccolo, "Training already? We finished my last session a few days ago."

Piccolo shook his head, that smirk still plastered on his face, "No. Mexus wanted to see the Lookout, and I'd been promising him forever I'd take him."

Nexus stares around him, amazed by the whole place, eyes wide and turning in a circle to see everything. He let's out a sound of quiet amazement, before turning his attention to Dende, waving at him in greeting, noticing he was talking to someone he'd never seen before. The guy looked quite strange, making Nexus tilt his head in curiosity before looking at Piccolo, who had spoken up.

"Wait...edge? You mean..." He walks away, heeding to Piccolo's warning, and heads to where the white tile just stopped, getting down on his knees, and grabbing a hold of the edge, and stared down, his eyes sparkling with amazement. He couldn't see the bottom, they were indeed very high up. "Oh wow! This is incredible!"

He then stands up, and walks over to Piccolo, still looking around, a faint pinkish flush on his cheeks, completely mesmerized by the place. Without any warning he hugs Piccolo, a huge smile on his lips. "This place is the greatest! Thank you for showing it to me!"

Glancing at Dende, Nexus smiles more. "Hello Dende. It's nice to see you. How are your lessons going?" He asks this while still hugging Piccolo. Nexus was impressed by the whole place, even though he'd only seen maybe a third of it, maybe half.

Dende smiled and nodded again, "My lessons are going at least. There's a lot of history on Earth.."

Piccolo wrapped one arm around Nexus, smirking still, "You're still very young. It'll take some time before you know everything." He nodded to the other, "That's Mister Popo. He serves the Guardian of Earth. He was here before even I was born and he'll be here long after I pass."

The one labeled as Mister Popo bowed to Nexus, his face straight with no emotion, "Hello."

Nexus smiles. "Well, at least they are going. And you're right...there definitely is a lot to learn about this place called Earth." Leaning against Piccolo more, he turns to look at the one that was introduced, and nods at the introduction. So, this guy was called Mister Popo...interesting.

"Hello to you as well Mister Popo..." He inclines his head in greeting, noticing how the other's face was emotionless. To be honest, it weirded him out just a little bit. But he does not let this show, instead he continued to smile, and turns his attention to the one holding him, Piccolo. "Hey..."

He gently pokes the other, grinning a bit more. "You wanna show me around more? I'm interested in seeing this place in it's entirety." He winks, knowing the other knew full well that Nexus meant this 'bed' that he'd been told about somewhere that was there.

Piccolo nodded slightly, turning with his arm still around the others side. He glanced over at Dende before he started for the large building, "Don't wait up."

He led Nexus through the doors and they immediately turned left, down another hall. "Mister Popo will make sure no one disturbs us. He still tries to serve me while I'm here since I used to be the Guardian. His place here is to serve the current Guardian, and no one else. I don't know why he has a personal attachment to me. Maybe it was my fusing with Kami."

As Piccolo led Nexus up the stairs the circled around, he glanced at him. "Mister Popo likes you. I could hear him thinking it as we left." The stairs came to an end and Piccolo placed a hand on the doorknob at the top of the stairs. Before pushing it open, he paused. Deciding not to think about what was on his mind right then, he turned the knob, opening the door.

The room was dark. There was only one window, and was drawn shut. There was a large padded mat on the floor in the middle of the room, meant for when Piccolo was meditating. Against the wall, without a doubt, was the bed Piccolo spoke of. Decked out in bloodred sheets and only a few pillows were set on the head of the bed.