Dragon Ball Z: A Visitor From Another World

~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

Nexus felt as Bardock came not too much after himself, feeling as it filled him up, and even began to leak out of him, while Bardock was still inside of him. He groans softly, sighing as he was laid down onto the bed, and kisses Bardock back, enjoying the kiss that they shared. He could feel as Bardock was trembling against him, his own body shuddering a bit, after the strenuous activity they'd just finished with.

He wraps his arms around Bardock again, and smiles. "I love you too..." He murmurs. Closing his eyes, he calms himself down, his breathing eventually becoming normal, and his heart rate slows down. "I love you so much..." He sighs again, feeling himself drift, but knew now was not the time to fall asleep. Forcing his eyes open, he looks at Bardock, excitement flowing through his veins. He still couldn't believe the thing the other had asked him, the words still echoing inside of his head.

It was something he could not forget, and knew he would never forget the moment that they'd shared. It would be forever etched inside of his mind, and in his memories. "Bardock..."

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bardock

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

Bardock shifted, pulling out of him with a grunt and he lied beside him, smiling, "Yes, baby?" His hand ran up and down Nexus' side, then he holds him, kissing his neck and shoulder softly. He closed his eyes, nuzzling him then, "I can't wait to marry you.. after we destroy your brother, we'll get everything ready."

"Nothing...I just wanted to say your name..." He smiles softly, making a soft noise as Bardock pulls out of him. Then, as the other lay against him, Nexus moves close, enjoying as Bardock first kisses him, then nuzzled him, laughing softly under his breath. He closes his eyes, the warmth from the other making him want to fall asleep, but he knew they had things to do, and he couldn't waste the day away by sleeping.

Hearing the comment made by Bardock, he nods. "Yes...I can't wait either. We WILL defeat Exodys...and then we'll be together...I like the sound of that." He turns to face Bardock, and kisses him lightly on the lips, and then on the cheek. "But for that to happen, unfortunately we can't just lay here..." However, despite his words, he makes no move to get up.

But, a knock at the door makes him jolt upright, forgetting he'd locked the door this time, and pulls the blankets up to cover himself. "Yes, we know! We need to train. Give us a second, geeze!" He flushes a deep red, a sweat drop of embarrassment dripping down the side of his face, as he rather reluctantly gets up from the bed, and proceeds to put his clothing back on. "By the way...what's your opinion on the new outfit? Goku got it for me, cause I asked for it..."

Bardock whined softly, not wanting to get up and he had nuzzled him more, "I know.. but I wanna lay here."

Just as he said it, though, he growled angrily, "God.." he sighed before getting up, and he also pulled on his pants and his bandanna, wrapping it around his head.

Upon hearing the question, Bardock smirked softly, sneaking around the bed and he suddenly grabbed him from behind, one hand snaking up his shirt as he buried his face into the back of Nexus' neck, "I like you better OUT of it."

"Dirty, dirty man..." He mutters, giggling as he felt the arms that had suddenly wrapped around his waist slip up underneath the shirt he was wearing, touching his bare skin, and hearing the comment that Bardock had made. "When this is all over, then you can see me without again, how does that sound?" Nexus mutters, turning to face Bardock and kiss him lightly, pulling away, and wrapping his hand around the other's, before crossing the room, making sure he had his pouch, and opens the door, glaring at whoever it was who had interrupted them.

"Come on, let's go..." He walks down the hall and then down the steps, pausing in the front room to look at the rest of the people who were waiting. "Alright, we're ready to go if you are." With that statement, he leaves the house entirely, the whole while having a firm hold on Bardock's hand.

Once outside, he lets go of Bardock's hand, and jumps up into the air, hovering there. "Here isn't exactly the safest place to train, especially when you take the medicine." He waits for Bardock to join him, and decides to do something he'd never done with anyone else. "Come here..." He motions for Bardock to come close, before pulling the other against him, and then curls up into a circle, his hand holding onto Bardock's once more.

The fire surrounds them, and they take off, towards the place that had pretty much become their designated training area, that sadly held more than just than fighting memories, but Nexus shoves the memories from his head. They reach the spot ahead of everyone else. As they stood there waiting, he looks to the other. "So...are you ready to try this out?" He asks, pulling the vial from his pouch again, still keeping a tight hold onto it, not wanting to give it quite yet.

Bardock nodded softly, his other hand wrapping around Nexus' and he gives it a squeeze, "I probably should ask what will happen if my body rejects it?"

Piccolo, Goku, Vegeta and Krillen joined them at that moment. Piccolo, aside from having his usual annoyed look looked especially perturbed at that moment, "I'm sorry I interrupted you. But our best option is to have Bardock fight Exodys. We have to get his power under control."

Goku looked over at Piccolo, his clothes torn slightly but fully healed, thanks to Krillen, "Ah, stop being so hard on him. He'll learn to control it."

"WAIT!!" a sudden voice rang out.

Piccolo turned, shocked to see Gracie landing softly onto the ground, "How did you..?"

Gracie looked at Piccolo, "I flew. Duh!"

A frown forms on his lips at the question he was asked by Bardock, taking a deep breath, he was just about to answer when the rest of the group arrives, cutting him off before he could even begin. Hearing what was being said, he was about to speak again when a voice reached his ears, making him freeze up. Looking around, much to his horror, there was Gracie.

He covers his face with his free hand, the other still being held onto by Bardock. Nexus really didn't want her seeing this. "Damn it all to hell..." He grumbles, letting his arm fall to his side.

Then, without another thought on it, he turns to face Bardock again , and he answers the question he'd been asked. "There aked. "There are a countless number of possible outcomes, because each body reacts differently to the medicine, but here are a few of the more common outcomes." He holds up a finger for each of the ways as he spoke, counting off the "scenarios" so to speak. "One, you could just end up sick. Two, you lose consciousness. Three, you begin having a seizure like reaction. Four, you could fall into a coma. And five, you die instantly. The thing you need to pay attention to most, is how your body feels. If it feels unnatural, tell me right away."

He puts his hand down. "Like I said, I'll know when and if it reacts badly. Those are just a few of the many ways it could affect your body." Pausing, he stares at the vial before opening, it, tipping it over, a small drip falling and, as it landed in the palm of hus hand, it turns solid, though continued to change color.

Nexus knew that once Bardock took the medicine, it would feel Ike he was being tortured. Broken glass and nails forced down his throat. Molten lava being pumped through his veins. Like his insides were being ripped out and rearranged. His skin frozen, on fire, and being peeled away from his muscle all at the same time. Being stabbed over and over again, all over his body and in his head. Like his lungs were filled with water and smoke. It would last five minutes, but if he could endure, the pain would fade, and he'd be just fine.

"You ready?" He asks, holding the pill out for Bardock to take. 'Piccolo....make sure Gracie doesn't see or hear this...' He says this with his mind. Once everything was in place, he hands the medicine to Bardock.

Bardock nods his head, taking the pill in his hand. But before he put It in his mouth, he looked up at Nexus, "If something happens, take care of Gracie for me..."

"Wait!" Gracie took a step forward, "Papa, I want to help!"

"Enough, Gracie.." Bardock shook his head, "I won't allow you to get hurt.. not again."

"But you don't have to protect me, I'm not afraid!" Gracie took another step forward, "I know what happened four years ago, I always knew! I hid it from you because I know how much it hurt you knowing what you had done. But I'm not afraid!"

Bardock looked down at Gracie, a little bit of shock on his face. The only one who didn't look shocked was Goku, who smiled at Gracie out of the corner of his eye, "Go on. Say what you wanna say."

Gracie nodded, feeling nervous, "I know how to control MY power now, and I can help! Please don't shut me out again!! Don't keep the distance between us. For the first time, I finally get it. I understand now. We can head down your mountain hand in hand, and never live in fear again. Because for the first tome ever, I will be right here."

Piccolo raised an eyebrow, "Did you just quote 'Frozen'?"

Gracie shrugged, "Seemed appropriate."

Bardock stared at Gracie still, as if he was really considering it. Then, he shook his head, "I know you want to help.. but you're still a child.. Go back to Goku's house. We will talk later."

"But Papa!"

Bardock turned his head away, "Krillen.. please take her away...."

She protested the whole way home, and once she was out of sight, Bardock looked at Nexus, nervous, "Okay.. here goes.."

"I will. I promise." Nexus says this, in response to Bardock's request to take care of Gracie if anything happened to him. Hopefully that would not be the case, and for once, everything would go right.

He stands there quietly as the whole conversation goes on, and an expression he hadn't used in quite some time forms on his face. One of quiet observation, looking completely reserved, showing absolutely no emotion at all. Nexus knew Gracie wanted to help, but for this...it would be best if she wasn't there.

Eventually she leaves with Krillen, and Nexus turns to face Bardock. "Right. You're in for the worst experience of your life, but it will only last five minutes. If you can pull through, you'll be fine. This is the trial time, when we find out just how it will effect you. But...I believe in you. I know you'll be fine."

He takes a step back, closes his eyes, and when he opened them again, they were pure white in color. "Take it. Now." When like this, Nexus was able to "see" the make-up of every single thing, and like this, he'd be able to observe the way the medicine changed within Bardock's body. The only thing Nexus hated about his eyes were when like this, his vision was more like a mix between X-ray, Night vision, and reverse color.

"I'll be right here. Don't worry. The rest of you might want to take a step back." As he spoke, his hair began to slowly turn white, from the root down, a few strands at a time. His skin also became pale. Using his 'eyes' took a lot of energy, so much so it changed his appearance.

Bardock hesitated, but eventually he popped it into his mouth, swallowing it whole. Bardock immediately felt the pill start its attack, as his throat began to burn as if he drank acid and it was eating him alive. Coughing only made it worse. As the nausea kicked on, he squeezed his eyes shut, his whole body started to tremble. He refused to make a sound, to show any kind of hint how much turmoil he was in.

Piccolo took a step back, grunting as he felt the pained energy coming from Bardock. He hated feeling this way: useless to help. Bardock was hurting and he couldn't help. He heard Gohan sigh, and when he glanced over, he saw that Gohan had covered his mouth with his hands, watching, "I can't do this.." Gohan turned, walking away.

Vegeta intently stared up at Nardock, his arms crossed over his chest. Every few moments, his eyes would dart over towards Goku, as if he were waiting for him to say something. But Goku just watched, his own arms resting against his hips as that small smirk played on his lips.

Nexus watches in intent, not once looking away, his eyes flicking back and forth as he watched the reaction within Bardock's body, the experience nearly tripled in discomfort to that of the others. Not only could he sense the pain, but he could see it, from inside of Bardock, and he could also feel the same pain Bardock was feeling, a fact about the medicine he'd hidden from the others.

Because he was so deeply connected with Bardock, the effects of the substance not only caused pain within Bardock, but within himself as well. He keeps his own pain hidden, the only sign of discomfort being a drip of sweat down the side of his face, and a clenched look to his jaw, as he grits his teeth.

"Just a little longer. Nothing wrong so far. You'll be fine." He was saying this in a rather monotone voice, trying to mask his pain. So far he hadn't seen anything out of the ordinary within the other, it was moving smoothly. Moments pass, and he had to fight back a cry of pain as he felt like his skin was being peeled away from his body, one layer at a time. "Come on! Just a bit longer!"

His hair was almost pure white now, only a few strands of dark hair remain. His skin, now almost looking like snow. It was nearly over, only two minutes remained. And when that time came, they would be free of pain. The time slowly trickled past, and eventually the final few seconds remained. Thirty seconds left, and still nothing... but even in that short time that remained, something could still go wrong.

Bardock clenched his teeth together, every time he felt his heart heart beat, it felt like someone was stabbing him in the chest. Or was it his side? He felt pain everywhere. So he guessed it didn't matter much. Time was ticking down and it seemed like five minutes would never end.

The pain in his stomach increased and it took everything he had not to double over. No, he had to be strong. One eye opened andit seemed as though the only person that was still watching.. that could STAND to watch, was Goku.

Goku hadn't moved. He kept his eyes on Bardock, that intense stare that he had. His arms crossed over his chest, he caught eyea with Bardock, and he smiled, giving him a soft nod as if to tell him he was doing okay.

Bardock heard the words Nexus said then and before he could stop himself, he felt his power drop. And drop rapidly.

"Something's wrong!" Piccolo looked ul again, "His power is nearly at nothing!!"

"Grandpa!!" Gohan's fear caught in his throat and he started to jump into the air to his aid.

Goku grabbed Gohan's arm, "Leave him."

Gohan looked at his father in shock, "Dad, you can't do this!!"

Goku blinked, looking at Gohan, confusion on his face, "Hm? But he's fine. Look." He pointed upwards.

Bardock's power indeed dropped, and a split second later, it skyrocketed once more. Bardock immediately powered up to Super Saiyan, his hair turning gold and his eyes emerald green. For a minute, Bardock said nothing.. and then he softly sighed, opening his eyes and taking a look around.

Nexus felt as the last second trickled away, and the pain disappeared. He sighs, closing his eyes to open them once more as their normal color, though his hair and skin remained snow like, white and pale. It would be some time until the color returned to natural. He looks over to Bardock, watching with a smile as he goes Super Saiyan, knowing now he'd have the chance to learn to control it without fear of losing his grip on the power it held.

He almost falls to the ground, but manages to steady himself at the last moment, not once taking his eyes off of Bardock. "So...how are you feeling?' He asks, now beginning to raise his own power level at a steady pace. Nexus wasn't completely sure, but he guessed it was him that Bardock would be fighting against.

Looking at the others, just for a moment, he moves a bit away from Bardock, taking deep breaths of air. "Now then...as you can probably guess from seeing my fire, you've no doubt come to the conclusion that my kind fight with element. Or at least you've realized that, Piccolo..." Glancing at Piccolo, he smirks, looking to Bardock again.

"Well, that's completely correct. My brother and I share one common element...and I'm going to see how well you fight against it." With these words, he raises his arms out from his sides, holding them at shoulder height. At first nothing happens, until a crackling sound in their ears, and static fills the air, making skin tingle and hair stand on end.

Electricity forms upon Nexus' forearms and hands, constantly flashing and jolting, flickering like a million lightning bolts caught onto him. Dancing upon his skin, flickering non stop. Clenching his hands into fists, the electricity seemed to grow stronger, the voltage and sound getting larger and louder, the bluish white color getting brighter, glowing like a neon sign.

Lowering his arms, he gets into a fighting stance, one he'd never used around any of them one arm was held in front of his body, bent slightly at the elbow, his fingers pointed up, hand flat. The other arm was at his side, hand formed in a claw-like way, fingers curled slightly, palm pointed down. Knees bent, spaced evenly, one slightly in front of the other. His muscles relax, but were more than ready to spring into action at any second.

"You ready?"

Bardock raised a hand, clenching it onto a fist and then relaxing it s few times before he spoke, "So this is what it feels like to be in control...." he lowered himself to the ground, watching as Nexus prepared himself to fight. Bardock smiled then, nodding to Nexus as he powered up more, "Born ready.."

Piccolo shook his head, "Wait, okay? I understand the feeling the need to fight and train. But we need to continue our lessons, Bardock."

Goku laughed softly, "You worry tpo much, Piccolo. Look at him. He's in complete control."

"It"s only temporary!" He tried to explain the urgency, "Look, that pill gives you time to control your power. You're still fearing you'll lose control, I can sense it."

"Right." He was about to move forward, when he heard Piccolo speak up. Nexus grits his teeth, for once grateful for the words Goku says next. Though, as Piccolo says more, irritation runs through him. Growling, he snaps his fingers and a flash of lightning strikes right in front of Piccolo, searing the grass at his feet.

Not looking away, he speaks up. "I know more about this medicine than you do. I know how it works, I know what will happen. Consider me as your substitute and back off for now! Bardock will learn to control his power, just watch. If you interfere..." He glares over at Piccolo now, eyes flashing. "Next time, I won't miss."

Turning his attention back to Bardock, he smirks. "Let's go."

With those two words, he attacks, but his style had changed. Instead of his usual fake then attack, he charges head on, aiming at Bardock chest. Even if he was deflected, he smirks, knowing in mere seconds, he'd get the hit, but instead of with his actual fist, the lightning that surrounded it. Knocking Bardock back, he'd feel stunned, but because of the medicine, he'd recover much quicker.

Nexus was starting slow, and allows Bardock to throw the next attack. He smiles, and in the flash of a lightening strike, he steps aside, so all Bardock was hitting was an afterimage of himself, laced with electricity.

"When you use your attacks, focus your power and energy in a mindset that the actual attack should come AFTER you strike.Just like with thunder and lightning, the flash comes first, and the bang comes second."

Piccolo glared back, but backed off, taking a few steps back. He crossed his arms over his chest and leaned against a tree, watching. He'd just watch for now...

Bardock felt the first blow knock him back. He nearly Immediately recovered and he sent an attack himself, rounding a kick to Nexus' stomach. The kick went straight through him, and Bardock looked shocked, "What??"

He froze, listening to the words that came out of Nexus' mind. First the light... then the boom. Bardock's mouth pulled into a soft smirk as he phased out. He reappeared in front of Nexus, a hand swinging to hit Nexus. At the last second he phased out again, kneeing Nexus in the stomach from the side.

Shaking his head, he steps aside, reaching and grabbing a hold of the knee, before letting go and backing off. "Close...but not quite. You're still thinking in the fire way. Unpredictable. Everywhere. No specific target." He moves forward now, taking his attack, kicking out and like his punch before, it seemed to miss, but seconds later, it pummels into Bardock's side, jolting him like the first attack.

"You won't get it right away. It takes a natural lightning based at least four years to master this style, it took me, a natural fire base, almost six. For now, focus on learning the way I move, get a feel for how it looks. Don't focus on aiming for contact, aim for accuracy and precision."

With that said, he jumps up, and comes right back down, swinging out a kick as he flips over to be behind Bardock, striking him with his foot in the middle of his back.

"If you want, we can go back to regular fighting..." He bounces back, flipping several times, and with each contact his hand came with to the ground, a patch of seared grass was left behind. Coming to a stop about fifteen feet away, he gets into his fighting stance, waiting for Bardock's next move.

Bardock blinked when his attack was stopped and the blow to the middle of his back sent him forward a foot or two. After righting himself, he began to feel a familiar feeling. It was trying to happen, trying to take control again. Bardock covered his face with one hand, trying to push aside the animalistic side away. He had to remain in control.

Piccolo growled softly as he watched, "It's happening.."

Goku watched as well, his eyes intently staring at his father as he fought, "Come on.. you can beat this.."

Bardock fought inside, grunting as he felt the presence grow stronger, "Nexus.. I can't.." he tried to explain, "Something.. wrong.."

Nexus narrows his eyes, sensing the strange shift happening within Bardock. He hears the words muttered by first Piccolo, then Goku, and lastly by Bardock himself, making him shake his head, disbelieving. "No, that can't be right. The medicine should help control it, keep it in check...unless..."

He closes his eyes, and like before when Bardock had first taken the meds, when he opened them again they were pure white. The electricity dies down, as he studies the other, frowning. He saw absolutely nothing. "It's fine...everything is fine..." Looking closer, he was confused.

Then he sees it. "Shit." Without any warning at all he strikes out at Bardock, hitting several pressure points in rapid succession, before bring both fist to Bardock's chest, wincing as he felt a rib crack beneath his hands from the force of the blow. It wasn't his power going haywire, it was the medicine doing it. However, as he finishes by, rather unconventionally forcing te medicine from Bardock's body, which came up out of Bardock's mouth, and the moment it exited his body, turned to nothingness.

Backing away, he stares at Bardock, still staring at him with his white eyes, worry etched on his face, before steppibg closer again, reaching out to him. "B...Bardock?"

Bardock felt the rib crack, but he didn't move much. Pressure points were hit, and he opened his mouth and exhaled. It was as if something then lifted from his body. Bardock kept his eyes closed, gritting his teeth from the pain of the cracked rib and the internal fight.

'No...' he had to keep fighting. He powered up more, his level reaching higher now, 'You will not defeat me..'

A scream erupted from Bardock throat, his power level reaching nearly its peak. Through the pain, he raised the power level until his aura around his body turned gold, then white. He couldn't let that side take over. He knew what would happen if he did. Fighting harder, Bardock pushed himself, nearly screaming inside him that he wouldn't allow this to happen. The other side clawed its way up, trying to take control. it told him to just give up.. he'd never win.

'Yes I will! You do not control me!' Bardock's scream got higher as he continued to power up, 'Now get out of my body and BURN IN HELL!!'

The white aura got brighter. It blocked out any color and moments later, everything turned silent.

The white light diminished, and Bardock was left standing, still in Super Saiyan. The battle was over.. Bardock had finally gained control.

That's when he turned his head, smiling at Nexus, "Yes?"

Nexus grits his teeth, watching the struggle that Bardock was enduring, hearing the screams coming from the other making him wince. Wanting to step forward, to ease the suffering....but knowing it was impossible. This was a fight Bardock had to endure on his own. To defeat his inner demons so to speak. And so Nexus remains standing where he/was, watching intently, ready to step in to help if things got out of hand.

However, it didn't seem his help was needed. After a moment, and a great bright white light, everything goes quiet. Nexus stares, and his heart nearly stops when he sees Bardock looking at him, that smile of confidence on his face. "Bardock...You..."

Tears of relief well up, spilling over onto his cheeks and he smiles a big smile. Stepping forward, he gets close to Bardock, he smiles more, his eyes returning to their natural red color. "You did it! You won control! That's so amazing! I knew you would be able to, I just knew it! B-Bardock... I..." Mid-sentence his eyes roll up, before closing, and he falls forward, his energy level dropping.

Using the eyes twice had robbed him of nearly all of his energy. His whole body was now reeling the effect, not just his appearance, which was now completely white as snow, his hair pure white, his skin pale ivory. Even as he fell, his whole body just falls asleep, his consciousness near dead. His vitals had slowed, but he was in no danger of dying just yet.

Bardock caught Nexus before he fell, holding him in his arms, "It's okay.." he placed his palm on Nexus' chest, transferring just a little of his energy to Nexus, enough for him to sleep, and not be in the danger of anything being risked of happening. Bardock powered down then, lifting Nexus into his arms. He looked up, realizing that it was near dusk and he looked over at the others who were still watching, "It's time to rest. We'll pick up tomorrow."

"Bardock.."

He stopped upon hearing Piccolo's voice. He turned his head, but not his body.

Piccolo nodded, "I knew you could do it. Rest well. The REAL training begins tomorrow. "

Bardock nodded his head before taking off into the air. Once he made it home and got inside, he carefully lied Nexus onto the bed. He crawled in after him.

As the energy drifted through him, Nexus relaxes, his body settling down so he could rest, color finally returning to him as he regained his own energy back. He was way too out of it to even feel as he was lifted into Bardock's arms, or when they took off and went home.

His body gratefully accepted the softness of the bed, and sighs in his sleep. Today had been one hell of a day, that was for sure. And his body needed the rest, they all did. Because unknown to them, Exodys was moving a bit faster than Nexus had predicted.

Moving close to the warmth that Bardock gave off, nexus did not move again until morning came, his eyes slowly opening. Looking over, he smiles at the form next to him, leaning in and placing a soft kiss upon Bardock's lips.

Since he'd removed the medicine from Bardock's body before the full affect could take it's toll, he knew that Bardock would be fine to train again. Nexus regretted though, after everything had happened, the pain he'd made Bardock endure, it had done nothing to help. A small tear slips from his eye, and he sighs.

"I'm such a failure...I wasn't even able to help you...I'm so sorry..." He mutters, not even sure if Bardock was even awake, resting his head upon Bardock's chest, not wanting to move, but knowing, regrettably, that wasn't an option.

Bardock could hear Nexus speaking. Hr'd woken up minutes prior, but decided he wasn't going to get up just yet. As he felt Nexus' head on his chest, his arms wrapped around the other. Bardock nuzzled him, smiling, "You said you didn't help?"

Bardock held him slightly tighter, "Yesterday, I had to tell myself that if I lost this time.. everyone would die. I know that's a bit drastic, but I remembered what i did to you. Then to Krillen, Kakarot, and Piccolo. I didn't want that to happen again.. what if I wasn't able to be stopped this time? Woild I kill someone? You.. Gracie?"

He shook his head then, "I couldn't let that happen. The pain you made me go through, just reminded me of the pain I inflicted on the others. So in all reality.. it was because of you, that I was able to win control."

Nexus was surprised a tiny bit when he felt Bardock's arms around him, holding him close. He listens closely to each word that was said, and it seemed as if a weight was beginning to lift from him. Sighing softly, he raises his head to look into Bardock's eyes, not sure of what to say in return. "I..."

Sighing softly, he remains as he was for a few seconds, but after a while he wanted to adjust. He moves then, so he was positioned slightly over Bardock, looking straight into the other's eyes, locking gazes with him. "I...I am glad...that you are..." He sighs again, deciding to screw talking and just leans forward, pressing his lips against Bardock's.

He was glad that Bardock was okay. Relieved that he'd managed to take control of his power. Secretly still feeling guilty for causing so much pain, no matter what he was told. And lastly, wishing that it would all just get over and done with, wanting to just continue his life here with his friends and with Bardock.