Dragon Ball Z: A Visitor From Another World

~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

Bardock gasps, moaning softly from Nexus' leg rubbing against his crotch. He bucked softly, shivering from the warm hands trailing over his body. The clear liquid ran from his lips, and Bardock eyed it. Part of him wanted to lick it up, but would it trigger his Rut again? What if he did hurt someone this time? A few moments pass of thinking before he heard Piccolo's husky voice, "Do it.."

Bardock did what he was told, licking up the clear drug. The burning sensation was nothing now and moments later, he was in bliss. It was as if he was climaxing almost, even if nothing was touching him. He moaned, breathing hard and he could feel he was rock hard now.

Piccolo was pulling away covers, kissing down Nexus' chest and stomach. He lapped at the navel, tugging the skin with his teeth before going lower. He stopped at Nexus' hardened cock, and he licked the base first, then the head. Before he pulled it into his mouth, sucking hard.

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bardock

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

Simply sighing as a tongue licks away the liquid from his chin, he shifts slightly, his hand gripping the tail now. Moving his hand up and down across the fur, almost as if he were jerking off Bardock himself. After a moment he let's go of the tail, letting his hand just lay there on Bardock's side.

Nexus shivers as the warmth from the covers disappears from his body, and then moans as he felt lips traveling down his bare chest, a tongue on his navel, teeth tugging at his skin. And when his flesh was licked by Piccolo's tongue, his eyes fly open, and he moans loudly. It wasn't a dream. "W-what is g-goin on?!?!" He cries loudly, as he stares down at Piccolo, then up at Bardock, who looked like he'd gone to heaven.

He groans when Piccolo suddenly put his erection into his mouth, it was a bit much for so soon after waking up. In result, it didn't take long for him to cum, his body trembling as he did. "Haaa....wh-what the h-hell?! P-Piccolo?! B-Bardock!?! Wh-why?!" His cheeks flushed darkly. "G-get off of me you ass hole!" He growls, embarrassed and confused. He didn't want to admit he kind of liked the feeling that he was experiencing right now.

Bardock moaned softly from his tail being rubbed, his hips bucking softly as he spiraled higher into Nirvana. The sudden removal made him confused and he leaned up, a darkened blush coming over his face once he saw Nexus wmas NOT happy.

Piccolo swallowed the cum that shot into his mouth, and he smirked as he leaned up, pulling Nexus' legs around his waist, "Hey, you started it. You were jacking Bardock off with your knee in your sleep. Moaning our names in that sexy drawl of yours gave me a boner."

He makes a "eep!" sound as his legs were pulled around Piccolo's waist, his eyes even wider than before as he heard the explanation. "HUUUH?!?!" His voice was incredulous, and his cheeks burn a deeper red from embarrassment. That wasn't true, it COULDN'T be true! Right?

Looking over at Bardock, noticing the state he was in. "I-is he telling the truth? H-he's lying...right? Please tell me he's lying! Oh God..." Nexus whimpers, closing his eyes and gritting his teeth together. Well, thus was a different way to start the new day, that was for sure. Opening his eyes again, he looks straight at Piccolo. "And I'm guessing you want me to fix that for you somehow huh?"

Piccolo raised a brow, smirking softly, "Well, if you don't, Bardock would have to."

Bardock blinked, "H-Hey!! Don't go off offering my body without asking, you cocky son of a bitch!!" The blush on his face was a deeper red now.

Piccoll smirked again, "Cocky? Why, you have no idea.." he leaned in close, almost whispering to Nexus, "So how about it? Do you want to see me fuck Bardock until he goes crazy... or do you want my cock inside you?"

"Uh..um, n-no that's fine..." He glances at Bardock again, before turning to Piccolo, who had leaned close to him, whispering to him, making him blush even more. There was no hard desicion on that one, none at all. Smirking a tiny bit, he was quiet for a moment, but then...

In response to the question, he simply pushes Piccolo onto his back, clambers over him so he was positioned at Piccolo's waist, legs on either side of his hips, hovering a bit. He then reaches behind and beneath, taking a hold of Piccolo's already hardened flesh and pulls it up under him, before lowering himself onto it, trembling as his insides tightly enveloped the other, his stomach clenching a bit, his muscles flexing. a tiny moan escapes from his lips before he bites them as he reaches base, his ass now resting against Piccolo's groin.

'There's your answer...' He thinks, knowing Piccolo would "hear" him.

Piccolo groaned from the tightness and he immediately grasped Nexus' hips tightly, his nails breaking the skin . He thrusts his hips up, slamming into Nezus roughly as he pulled him down with his hands. Another moan escapes his lips, his eyes trailing over to Bardock briefly.

Bardock nuzzled Nexus' neck lovingly, nipping at the soft skin before biting into the mark he left, smelling Nexus' blood made him growl softly. His tongue lapped at the bite, licking up the blood that welled up.

Moaning loudly as Piccolo thrust upward, hard. Blood dripped down from his hips where Piccolo had already broken his skin with his sharp nails. Even as Piccolo moves him, Nexus moves himself up and down, his thighs making slapping noises as they come into contact each time with his calves as he was brought back down from being pushed up. His hands held on to Piccolo's waist, his own fingers gripping tightly, his nails scratching the skin.

When Bardock nuzzled him, and then bites him on his mark, he groans, feeling blood there now too, which Bardock licks up. Reaching up with one hand, he holds onto the other's shoulders, wanting to kiss him, feel that perfect fit between his own lips and Bardock's.

Bardock willingly leans over, his lips touching Nexus' in a deep kiss. His mouth slanted slightly, one hand resting on Piccolo's chest to steady himself. His body shook with want as he trailed his hands down Nexus' body.

Piccolo was still thrusting up into Nexus hard and fast. The sound was driving him crazy with desire and when he felt Bardock's hand on his chest, he looked up. 'Do what you did last night... how you kissed him and he had that stuff you put into us.. do it again.' He was speaking to Nexus through his mind.

Nexus moans into the kiss that he found himself caught up in, lost against the lips that belonged to Bardock. His body trembles more as Bardock's hand travelled down his body, making his breathing short and quick, coming in gasps of pleasure.

When he heard Piccolo's voice in his mind, he opens his eyes a bit to look at him, a look of stubbornness in his eyes, as his hand gripped the other's waist, nails digging into his skin. 'Oh? And why should I do that?' If his mind had voice,iit uld be laced with attitude, a hint of a challenge in it as well.

Piccolo smirked, slowing his hips to a stop and he grips Nexus' hips harder, keeping him in place. He knew that Nexus wouldn't be able to move himself this way, 'Because if you refuse.. I'll stop. You don't want me to stop, do you?'

Bardock's hand moved up and down Nexus' chest and back, his nails scraping down roughly, leaving long, red grooves. He blinked at both him and Piccolo, noticing the look in their eyes, "What's going on?"

The mood was gone. He no longer felt inclined to do this at that moment, and the comment made by Piccolo made him burst out laughing. "Ah ha ha ha ha! That's too funny! It's you who doesn't want to stop! I could any time I want. In fact..." He moves his hands to Piccolo's and pulls them from his hips. "I think I'm done." He felt terrible for leaving Bardock hanging like this...but...

He gets up, pulling himself off of Piccolo's flesh, and turns away, stretching his arms above his head, leaning back to look at Bardock, upside down, his stretching arms resting on the other's shoulders. "What's going on? Nothing." He kisses the other softly, before turning up right again, and moves to get off the bed, reaching down to grab his pants from the other night.

Piccolo blinked a few times, staring at Nexus a bit. Was that true? Could he really turn himself on and off just like that? "Hey!! You started this, you brat! You can't just leave us hanging!!"

Bardock looked even more shocked, even with the kiss from Nexus and he glared, his eyes moving to Piccolo. If looks coukd shoot daggers, Piccolo would be covered in them, "WHAT did you DO??"

"I didn't do anything! I merely suggested him.. to... you know, do that thing he d-" Piccolo stopped when he suddenly felt a slap on his face. He touched the red mark, "Okay, what was that for?"

"You wanted him to drug me again?!" Bardock's face showed disbelief, "You hit a new low, Piccolo!" His hand swung again to slap him again.

Piccolo caught this one, pulling Bardock by his wrist, "If you're gonna slap me, you better make sure my hands are tied first."

Bardock gasped, "Oh my GOD, you're disgusting!"

"Tch, I can and I will. Just watch me." He stands up, and pulls his pants on, tying them securely at the waist, ignoring the argument between Piccolo and Bardock, smirking as he heard the sound of a smack across someone's face, knowing it was Piccolo who'd gotten slapped by his question that followed.

Turning to leave, he stops when he hears what followed, and looked back to see Bardock's wrist caught in Piccolo's grip. "Let go of him." Slowly he walks to the side of the bed,growling softly. His eyes flash, and a blur of movement follows, as he strikes out at Piccolo, smacking him even harder than Bardock had done. "I don't need to tie you up though."

He flexes his hand, which was bare, as his bandages had come off last night, fire flaring up on his skin, crackling to show his annoyance. Rolling his eyes, he makes the fire go out again, and turns away one last time. "Hands off Piccolo. It's time to go." Nexus wanted to train, and he was tired of the bullshit.

Piccolo turned just in time to be slapped, harder this time. He grunted, "Okay, STOP doing that." His voice showed some annoyance and he growled softly before tossing Bardock's wrist away, "God, you're freaking protective of this guy." He gets to his feet, throwing on his clothes without saying anything.

Bardock does the same, just getting on his usual attire of his armour and spandex pants before he dipped down, scooping up his red bandanna. As he tied it around his forehead, he walked out of the house, following Nexus.

Piccolo closed the door behind him, and immediately started to stretch. Bardock stretched as well, making small noises as he did so, "Who fights first?"

"Of course I am. Get used to it." Was his simple reply, as he leaves the room, having grabbed his sword from the corner.

Heading outside, to the back yard which was quite large in size, all Nexus does to ready himself was flick his wrists, making them pop, and stretch out his legs by squatting a few times. He watches and waits as the other two ready themselves, and when they were, smirks at the question.

"You and me, Bardock." He moves towards the center of the yard, having stuck the blade and sheathe in his belt that he'd put on, the blade slightly exposed. Readying himself, he stands facing Bardock, his eye brows slightly raised. "Alright...you make the first move." When Bardock does, he dodges easily, and as he passed by, kicks out at him, his foot hitting him square in the middle of his back, before facing him again.

Bardock shrugged softly to Piccolo, walking until he was several feet away from Nexus before he powered up, golden aura resonating from his body. Bardock did what he was told, phasing closer to launch a quick attack. At the last second, Nexus dodged, and sent a swift kick to his back. Bardock grunts from the kick, and turns, "Come on, don't play around with me.."

Piccolo watched this, and the first thing he noticed, made him think hard, 'Why isn't Bardock going Super Saiyan? He did it onve before when Nexus first got here.'

Piccolo was still watching as Bardock once again threw another hot, and of course Nexus dodged that one as well. Bardock let out a soft growl, his fists clenched at his sides. 'Nexus is just playing with Bardock.. he's not even trying.. But why? Not to make him look weak. He's way too overprotective for that..'

((Side note: hes thinking all that to himself, so no one else can hear it.))

"I'm not playing with you." He ridges another hit and strikes out with his elbow, hitting Bardock in his shoulder. Moving away once again, he felt as his power level began to rise because of the sword, slowly gaining strength as he waited for another attack, side skirting that as well.

"This is training, yes? Well, I'm showing you how my people fight, our style of combat. I'm not going to get rough with you until you learn the basics. Dodge, maneuver and attack, dodge, maneuver, and attack. Strike back, use the enemies attack as your own. It's a dance."

All the while he dodged attack after attack, his voice steady, lightly tapping Bardock after each evaded punch or kick. "Dodge, maneuver, and ATTACK!" He makes a low sweeping motion with his feet at Bardock's legs, knocking him to the ground. Backing away, he never once took his eyes off of Bardock, and during the whole thing, he could feel Piccolo watching them, observing.

"Come on, get up. Try again." Nexus gesture for Bardock to come at him again.

Bardock lost his footing, falling flat on his back. Cringing, he gets up, getting back into his fighting stance, 'Dodge... maneuver... then attack. Why can't I get it right? Am I trying too hard?' Bardock suddenly blinked, 'Trying too... that's it!'

Bardock then attacked again, knowing this time Nexus would move, he instead phased out, and reappeared behind Nexus, kneeing him in the middle of the back.

Piccolo growled softly, 'He's relying too much on his brute strength.. a true warrior fights with the mind and body..'

Smirking, he was surprised by the sudden change in direction, and before he knew it, Bardock was behind him. He jumps up, feeling the knee brush against his back, and flips up and over the other, landing on the ground and striking out with his own knee. "You're getting the gist of it, I see. But..."

He moves again, going for the feet again, but at the last moment, strikes higher, bringing his heel down hard on Bardock's shoulder. "You're still trying to just rely on strength!" Nexus was trying to get Bardock to see that unless he could keep up with him, he'd have no chance against his brother.

"Come on! I'm faster than Exodys, so if you can match my movements you might have a chance against him! Again!" He strikes out this time, instead of being on the defensive, he switches to offensive, making a punch towards Bardock's chest. "If you want me to fight equally with you, try harder!"

Bardock let out a cry with the blow to his shoulder. But the blow to his chest is what sent him to the ground, face first. Landing right at Piccolo's feet, he trembled slightly before trying to get up.

'Pathetic..'

"What?!" Bardock raised his head, glaring up at Piccolo.

Piccolo raised an eyebrow, tilting his head, "I didn't say anything.."

Bardock opened his mouth for a comeback when the voice came over his mind again, 'You really are weak.. stay down and stop embarrassing yourself, you incompetent fool..'

Frieza. Bardock's eyes closed. He remembered that day.. so long ago. He was fighting to be a henchman, back when he wanted to be. Upon fighting another warrior... who was it, Napa? He'd lost his fight, and Frieza told him that he was weak and pathetic.

Bardock raised to his feet, just in time to see the confused look on Piccolo's face. Bardock let out a wild scream, his power level rising until he transformed. His hair turned that bright blonde color and his eyes that emerald green.

Bardock turned around, raising his hand and moving his fingers towards Nexus as if to say 'Bring it'.

Nexus just glares at Piccolo, waiting for Bardock to get up. Tensed, ready to continue. A satisfied smile forms on his lips as Bardock releases his Super Saiyan, finally getting a bit more serious. "Right. Let's begin."

He mimics the other's movements, and like the other day, his appearance changes, hair blood red, eyes hawk like in appearance, teeth sharpening. Nexus knew that this time he wouldn't lose control, as his energy level spikes up high, much mire so than Bardock's. "Alright..."

Moving forward in the blink of an eye, he pulls a fist back, then lunges it at Bardock, his movements swift, and once again, reminding one of a striking snake, a mere blur. But at the last second he pulls away, and punches at Bardock's stomach. His eye glimmers, making it seem he was going with his second choice, before his fist from before colliding into the other's chest, sending him sprawling.

With his release, he was even faster than before, and that was really fast. He moved as if he were nearly invisible, his movements there one moment, then gone the next. However, even like this, he holds back a bit still, keeping true to what he said, and not going full out until Bardock got the basics down.

Bardock grunts as he's hit, but he stops himself from flying backwards. He dodges the next attack, letting out a wild cry as he swung his fist, making ut collide with Nexus' face. He was faster now, but slowly, his power was consuming his personality. Everyone was an enemy in the mind of this Super Saiyan. He phased in and phased out quickly, his own kicks and hits becoming a blur of movements. Bardock flew back only long enough to power up more, his eyes flashing from emerald green to hazel, and finally to a golden color.

Piccolo watched, amazed at how much power Bardock was holding back, but he kept his eyes narrowed, watching carefully, 'Something's off.. Why would Bardock hold back such power?'

This time Nexus couldn't dodge, and bounces back, holding his hand to his face. He fights back, on par with the other make, surpassing his strength by only a tiny margin, as they received and dealt blows equally in share. Something was changing within Bardock, and he could tell it wasn't good...

He backs away as Bardock powers up more, his appearance changing further. He pulls his sword from it's sheathe, upping his own power even farther by releasing the energy from within the sheathe. He grips the handle tightly, the tip making small circles in the air. What was going on? He couldn't tell.

Squeezing the handle a bit tighter, flames spring up from his hands and arms, and trail down the blade, so it looked like there was a fiery trail or vine wrapped around the weapon, and the marking upon it glows from the heat. When it does, another huge surge of power follows, the energy and power from the blade itself returning to Nexus. Better safe than sorry.

When Bardock attacks again, he slices out, careful not to cut too deep, and also striking with his other hand, as well as his legs and feet. The energy he felt coming from Bardock seemed different, not the same as what he was used to. His eyes flick to look at Piccolo, then focuses on Bardock again,

Bardock lunges, but couldn't stop the blade from hitting him. Instead of piercing his skin, however, it struck his armour, and it snapped apart where the Katana hit. Bardock turned around, still floating in the air. He pulled his broken armour off his chest and tossed it to the ground. It landed with a loud thud, and he striked again, yelling as he dealt blows and kicks to Nexus at an incredibly blurring speed. The golden color remained in his eyes, and it was obvious he was losing the inner battle.

Piccolo watched, cringing slightly from the fight that was before his eyes. 'Nexus, listen to me.. Bardock can't control his power when he's a Super Saiyan.. that's why he never transforms. I should have put it together sooner.. we have to wake him up.. bring him back before his power makes him go insane.'