Dragon Ball Z: A Visitor From Another World

~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

Nexus yanks his arm back when Goku grabbed it, but follow after him anyways. He was confused as to what was going on, the expression on Goku's face wasn't serious, more like something fun was waiting for them. Just what the heck was this guy up to?

Looking back at Bardock, he sighs, stopping in his steps for a moment, before continuing in his footsteps. "Remember the freak out I had the other day?' He asks quietly, his voice steady, giving; away nothing. "Well there was a reason." He pauses and glances at each of them, his eyes falling last on Bardock.

"We don't have two or three months any longer more like one and a half." He falls silent, looking away from Bardock, not wanting to see the reaction on his face. Instead he focuses on the ground.

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bardock

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

Bardock blinks, shock full on his face, "What?!"

Goku looked surprised as well, "Oh man.. I guess its good I remembered this..."

Vegeta walked down the hall then, "What's taking so long, clown?!"

Piccolo was with him, the markings of the night before prominently showing on his arms, "Goku, what is it that you need to tell everyone?"

Goku still looked excited, "We've been freaking out forever on how to fight this guy, and the answer has been in front of us forever!"

Krillen looked confused, "Goku, WHAT are you TALKING about?"

Goku laughed softly, "Billis! Do you remember when I fought him a few years back?"

Gohan, wearing a Gi uniform much like his fathers, nods, "We all do, but what about it?"

"The Super Saiyan God!!" Goku took Gohans shoulders, "We have six Saiyans and three are pureblood!" He turns to Bardock, "We'll make Dad a Super Saiyan God... the power will be limitless!"

Bardock shook his head slowly, "Kakarot... I'm not strong enough... I-"

"It won't work." Piccolo's voice made everyone's heads turn, "The legend says it has to be six of righteous hearts, and the god it makes has to be pure of evil. I'm sorry, Bardock.. but with your past, you aren't pure enough. It won't work."

"But he didn't know what he was doing! It's completely-"

"Enough, Goku!" Piccolo looked at him, glaring almost. Goku pouted, but kept silent. "We'll stick with our plan. We go at him with his full power, and after fifteen minutes, whoever is left can take him. Who's all fighting?"

"I am.." Krillen.

"I am." Gohan.

"Of course." Goku.

Vegeta raised a hand, holding two fingers up.

"I will be.." Piccolo's eyes went to Bardock, "Bardock?"

Bardock looked unsure, and his breath caught in his throat as he looked to Nexus, "I'm not ready... it's not long enough, I won't be ready in a day.."

"A day??" Piccolo looked shocked, "What does he mean a day??"

They reach where the others were waiting, and Nexus listens to what was said between them all, silent, standing slightly to the side. He'd heard of this Billie before, but never thought much on him. He wasn't someone the planet Xeros worried about all too much.

Though, the mentioning of something called a Super Saiyan God interested him, though from what Piccolo was saying, it wasn't possible to achieve. They would have to go with their original game plan, with attacking at full power, then when Exodys' fifteen minute power boost was up, whoever was left could finish him off.

Then, Piccolo asked who was fighting. Nexus looks to each as they spoke up. Krillen, Gohan, Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo. Nexus felt a tug at his heart, and fought back anything he was going to say. Turning to look at Bardock, who'd been questioned by Piccolo. Quickly looking away when Bardock glances at him.

He winces at Piccolo's incredulous reply by what Bardock had said, and winces again when everyone suddenly turns to look at him. Taking a deep breath, he gets nervous, a look of shame on his face, staring down at his feet.

"Well..you s-see Piccolo...um...remember yesterday?" He forces himself to look up. "Seems we...don't exactly have months anymore. Exodys...could be here any day now." He grits his teeth, taking a step back, bracing himself for whatever was said by any of the others in the room.

Krillen was the first to speak, "Oh man!! Bardock's right, we'll never be ready in a day!"

"I havn't even trained much! How are we going to do this??" Gohan was getting a little frustrated, and he glanced at Piccolo.

Piccolo heard everyone talking at once, and he kept a straight face, his arms crossed on his chest. Finally he growled, "SHUT UP!!!"

Everyone fell silent, their eyes on Piccolo as he continued, "We'll all be ready. Mister Popo!!"

Mister Popo walked past Goku then, his eyes wide and unblinking as he bowed to Piccolo, "Yes, sir?"

"Get thr Hyperbolic Time room ready. Enough for six people. Three are Saiyans and remember, one EATS like a Saiyan."

Voices bombard his ears, but he keeps quiet, and was glad when Piccolo finally told everyone to shut up, which they did. He stared at Piccolo when the other said they'd be ready, wondering just what he had in mind, blinking in surprise when Mister Popo was called for.

Nexus follows the strange, expressionless man as he pretty much just appeared out of nowhere, and walked right up to Piccolo, before bowing and addressing Piccolo as 'sir'.

Piccolo gives instructions, making Nexus tilt his head in confusion. What was he talking about. Though the mention of how one of the people entering the room ATE like a Saiyan, he goes red in the face, and stares down at his feet, knowing exactly who Piccolo was talking about.

After a moment, he clears his throat and looks up, his face still red slightly. "Um, if you don't mind me asking...what exactly is this 'Hyperbolic Time Room'?" He looked at the others, apparently he was the only clueless one there. But of course he would be. They've all lived on Earth longer. Unless...he looks over at Bardock, wondering if he had any idea what it was Piccolo was talking about. "By the way...Has anyone seen Senryx?"

Goku looked a little dumbfounded, turning his head to Krillen, "Eats like a Saiyan? Is he talking about you?"

Krillen blinks, then blushes, "Hey!! Thanks a lot!! I don't eat like that and you know it!!"

Vegeta growled softly, staring at Bardock as he met Nexus' gaze. Hyperbolic Time Room? He had never heard about it.

"You have been on Earth HOW long, and have never heard of this?? What do you and the Green Giant do around here all day??" Vegeta looked over at them.

Piccolo glared back at him, his face going red, "Stop with the nicknames, dammit!!"

Vegeta let his arms drop, "The Hyperbolic Time room slows down time so training can be longer. One hour in this room can equal yo about six years."

Nexus' eyes go wide when Vegeta speaks up, his voice annoyed and rather rude in Nexus' opinion. He glares at Vegeta, never really having liked the guy. Knowing quite well the guy was talking to him, Nexus still acts half way oblivious. "If you're talking to me, I've been here a little over a month and a half, almost two. Not that it matters, your Royal Grumpiness, but this is the first time I've been here. As for what we do, wouldn't you like to know? "

He returned the nickname Vegeta had called Piccolo with a nickname of his own for Vegeta. At one point, one of the others had told Nexus that Vegeta was a prince. Which Nexus had laughed at.

Listening to the explanation, he raises an eyebrow. Interesting. "Sounds like a handy room..." He says, smirking. Yes, quite handy indeed.

"But before we start...has anyone seen Senryx? I kinda need him to train."

"Royal Grumpiness?!" Vegeta clenched his hands together, blushing softly as Krillen and Goku laughed at the nickname. "I am the Prince of ALL Saiyans, fool!! I will not be laughed at, do you hear me?!"

Goku was holding Vegeta by the arms, laughing softly. When Vegeta snatched his arms away, he glared angrily, "Get off me, baka!!"

Goku, noting the anger in Vegeta's voice, let go, his face showing slight sadness from Vegeta yelling at him. It'd been a long time since he'd been referred to as a 'baka'.

Piccolo noted the hurt look, raising a brow. What was up Vegeta's ass today? "Hey.. did you two get in a fight?"

Goku shrugged softly, smiling his usual smile to hide the hurt, "Nah.. he's just stressed. A good workout will do him good. By the way, who's this 'Sentryx' you ask about, Nexus?"

Rolling his eyes at the outburst, he just laughs again. "Yeah, Prince of all Saiyans, I know. Like you'd ever let me forget. I'm not the fool here. You are." He notices how Vegeta pulls away angrily from Goku, calling him a Baka. Noticing the hurt on Goku's face, and making Nexus grit his teeth.

"More like Princess, you sure act like one. Cranky, moody, and throwing a fit. You may be the Prince of all Saiyans, but I'M the Pr-....Gah, forget it. You're not even worth my time." He glares at Vegeta, his eyes flashing in annoyance. Yeah...this guy definitely pushed the wrong buttons with Nexus.

Ignoring any other outburst, he turns to look at Goku, who was now smiling to hide the hurt he felt. "Oh, um...Senryx is my sword. It's what holds...wait, why am I even saying this? I just need it. It's important, and crucial for my training." He gets annoyed with himself now, and sighs. "I just need to know it's location. Then I can get it here."

Senryx was indeed a very special sword. Each weapon of Xeros had a unique quality to it, and out of all the weapons, his was the most unique. Only if asked, he might deem them worthy in sharing a tidbit of why Senryx was so important.

Vegeta let an outburst of laughter, knowing exactly what Nexus was going to say, "Go on finish your sentence!" He had that smirk plastered on his face, one hand resting on his hip, "Do you really expect me to believe YOU'RE a Prince?! How absurd."

"Enough, Prince Vegeta.." Bardock hadn't ever said his name out loud, but he looked to him now, "Think what you wish, but he's still my fiancee' and you will show him proper respect."

Vegeta's glare turned to Bardock now, "Oh, will I?" His hand swung then, connecting to Bardock's face harshly. Bardock stumbled briefly and he angrily rose a hand to strike him back. But at the last moment, he allowed his hand to lower, shaking from the anger inside. His hand falls, sighing as he looked away.

"Don't you see?" Vegeta took a step closer to Nexus, "Although Planet Vegeta no longer exists, the Saiyans who survived still fear me. They know the name Prince Vegeta. On Earth, you're just another worm. Call me a fool all you want, but the true respect is what you make it." He smirked again, "You have no honor or pride.. at least I'm still feared."

"Bardock may fear you..." As Vegeta turned, Piccolo's fist connected with his face, immediately knocking him sideways, "But I don't.. Your sword is in my room."

The smirk that was on Nexus' face slides off like butter on a hot knife at what Vegeta says next. Standing there, rigid like stone, his eyes not once looking away from Vegeta, not even when he hit Bardock, though his eyes flash in anger, just a faint spark, before fading away. He just had to keep pressing buttons, didn't he?

Face blank, eyes unrevealed to any emotion, he stares right back into Vegeta's eyes, not backing down when the other took a step closer. Continuing to berate him. Calling him a worm, saying he had no honor or pride. And still, Nexus remains silent, head held high, his stature, the way he stood, giving away who he was. A prince.

After Piccolo punches Vegeta, and tells him where his sword was, he nods. Holding his hand out to his side, he concentrates, and in a burst of flames the sword appears in his palm, his fingers curling around the sheathe. Then, he steps forward, so he was facing Vegeta.

And when he spoke, his voice was calm, but underlying that calm was something that commanded attention, his tone regal, and laced with bitter hatred. "You do realize what worms do, right? When you die, they eat your flesh, from the inside out, leaving nothing behind but a pile of bone. You may be right about what you said. But know this." He was now toe to toe with Vageta.

His voice goes low, and his gaze pierces Vegeta's. "I don't fear you. I don't respect you. You're nothing but a pile of undeserving flesh and bone. And let me tell you, it's taking every bit of my self restraint not to run you through with my sword. You're filth, and unworthy of the title of Prince. So, think on this. Who is the real warrior prince here? The one who runs his mouth disrespecting everyone he sees, or the one who knows when to retain themselves....because it surely isn't you."

Goku stared at Nexis, shocked at how serious he sounded and he lowered his hands to take Vegeta's arm. He didn't want his friends to fight.. "Vegeta, we-"

Vegeta slapped his hand away, glaring at Nexus with a growl, "Is that a challenge?!"

Bardock took Nexus' arm, softly squeezing to reassure he was alright, "We can fight later.."

"Shut up!!" Vegeta glared at Bardock now, "We'll fight now! In the Hyperbolic Time Room!" He points a finger at Nexus, "I'll show you what it means to be a true warrior! You may defeat Bardock quickly, but beating me won't be so much!"

Piccolo shook his head, "Can't you see how childish you're being, Vegeta?! Instead of attacking each other, we should be helping!!"

"Stay out of this!!!" Vegeta was nearly screaming now, "You can question my dignity, but you will never know what its like to have EVERYTHING taken from you!!"

"Vegeta, please.." Goku tried to calm him down, "Can't we-"

"I SAID SHUT UP!!" he swung his hand out, slapping Goku over the face. He hit the wall hard with a grunt. Vegeta stopped, shocked that he'd lost his temper and struck Goku, but he said nothing. He kust lowered his hands, finally easing off from screaming.

Nexus glares right back, his expression made of stone, his eyes unshifting from their cold appearance. "WAS it a challenge?" He replies, his voice taunting, stepping back only when he felt Bardock's hand upon his arm, though his expression remained the same.

He hears the yelled words Vegeta says next, saying nothing, keeping silent. He let's none of his emotions show through, letting nothing he was thinking at that moment appear upon his face. Turning around, he was shocked when Vegeta strikes Goku, making him hit the wall.

And that's what triggered his rage. Right as Vegeta lowered his hand, Nexus spins around, hitting Vegeta hard with his unsheathed sword, moving too quickly for the other to even know it was coming, the force of the blow sending him into the wall Goku had hit moments earlier.

Crossing over to him, he grabs the front of Vegeta's top, pulling him to his feet and getting into his face, his eyes flashing dangerously. "You say you want to show me what*it means to be a real warrior? Bring it. Because you know what? I think I've got a few things to teach you as well. I'll wipe the floor with your ungrateful ass."

Shoving the other away, he wipes his hand off on his pants, as if he'd touched something disgusting. Looking to Bardock, then to Piccolo, he turns away from Vegeta, but doesn't let his guard down, in case the guy tried to pull anything stupid.

"Piccolo. Let,'s get this pointless thing over with. Then we can get back to what actually matters."

Vegeta rages now, "You son of a-" he was cut off. By Gohan now, who pushed his chest towards a wall, "Vegeta, you got what you wanted, alright?"

"He'll pay for putting his filthy, disgusting hands on me!!" Vegeta yelled it out, loud enough for Nexus to hear.

Goku kept his eyes adverted for a minute, and then he glanced at Nexus, taking his arm gently to stop him, "Thank you.."

Bardock shook his head softly, "Why do you allow that?"

Goku shrugs his shoulders, shifting his hands to the insides of his pockets, "I love him..."

"The room is this way.." Piccolo turned the corner, and opened two large doors. Inside the room was white, and six beds lay inside.

"You have everything you need.." Mister Popo was finishing up making a bed, "Plenty of food and water, and beds to sleep on. Try not to blow the door up. It took me a year to fix it last time."

Shaking his head, Nexus just laughs when he was called filthy, not even bothering this time to answer him back. Filthy? Vegeta was calling HIM filthy? That was funny, just hilarious in Nexus' opinion. And totally untrue. If anyone in this room was filthy, it was Vegeta.

When Goku took his arm, and thanked him, his lips twitched upward in an attempt to smile, but falls back seconds later, and he just nods instead. "No problem. To be honest he doesn't deserve your love. Considering he just throws it back in your face."

With that said, he follows after Piccolo, stepping into the white room, the color bright on his eyes, making him squint a bit. His eyes look to Mister Popo, who was finishing things up so it seemed, listening to the things said, and nods. He wondered who had been the one guilty of blowing up the door, but keeps silent, not speaking up.

Once everything was set, his hand still gripping tightly onto his sword, was when he finally says something. "So...this s it then?" His thumb pushes the against the guard of the sword, freeing it from the sheathe, which falls to the floor with a clatter. And like so many times before, as soon as the blade was free, his energy level spikes, reaching over 8,000 in mere seconds. Because he learned to control his curse, his power level had gotten a huge boost, and even Nexus didn't know the extent of his newly found power.

"Let's see...how much should I hold back? Fifty percent? Seventy? No, Ninety. Ninety percent should be good. I'll only need ten percent of my power to knock you flat on your ass." He grins cockily, spinning the hilt of the sword in the palm of his hand, the silver flashing, the red line down the middle a blur, the entire movement almost hypnotic in a way.

"I might even be generous and show you just why Senryx is so special." He was mocking Vegeta now, a smirk on his lips.

Goku stared at Nexus, slight surprise on his face. He followed the two, keeping quiet the whole time.

"I didn't mean..." Vegeta started, not looking at Goku , "I mean... okay, your face got in my hands way."

Goku blinked softly before smiling at him, "Apology accepted, Vegeta.." he links his arms around Vegeta's neck and nuzzles softly. Vegeta blushes softly, trying to shake him off.

Piccolo sat down, glancing up at Nexus, "Vegeta's strong.. don't underestimate him.."

Bardock just glared in Veheta's direction, still angry about being hit, "Kick his ass, Nyx.."

Vegeta glared back, "Don't insult me by saying you'll hold back! I'm stronger than you think!!"

Glancing at Piccolo, he shrugs. "Fine. Twenty percent it is." Then he grins to Bardock, chuckling softly. "Oh I will, believe me. I'm going to have fun with this." He truly looked forward to wiping the floor with Vegeta, make him pay for hitting Bardock, for insulting him.

His gaze turns to Vegeta himself when he told Nexus not insult him by saying he was going to hold back. Nexus just rolls his eyes and laughs. "If I went at you with even fifty percent you'd be out for a month. You really think you can take on all my power, one hundred percent of it, at once? As if."

He points his sword at Vegeta, smirking. "You may be strong, but you've never faced off against a Xerothuan." Then he lowers the blade. "Any...rules you'd like to set? Or will this be anything goes? This should be fun. Wait. Did I say fun? I meant amusing."

Nexus stood there, his eyes not once looking away. Vegeta better just hope he doesn't say or do anything to actually piss Nexus off. Because Nexus was much more dangerously serious when angered. And much more deadly.

Goku looked slightly worried, 'Please Nyx.. don't kill him..'

Krillen stretched, "Hey Gohan, wanna spar a round or two?"

Gohan looked a little shocked, "Don't you wanna see what happens?"

"Nah. I already know who's gonna win." He raised hisbeyes to Nexus, winking before walking away.

Piccolo smirked softly, 'So even Krillen knows the outcome of this match.. let's just hope Vegeta learns a lesson.'

Bardock sat as well, his hands behind his head. 'This should be entertaining..'

Vegeta immediately got into fighting stance. "No weapons. Just fists." He glared triumphantly at Nexus, waiting to see who will make the first move. After a moment or two he phases out, and reappeared directly behind Nexus, sending a kick to his lower back.

"I promise I won't kill him." He assures Goku, grinning. And smiles back at Krillen, who had winked, before walking away. He makes a grand bow to Piccolo and Bardock, before standing straight again, trying to not laugh.

Hearing what Vegeta says, he shrugs. Seeing the the triumphant look on the other's face. Apparently Vegeta thought Nexus could only fight well with swords. Tossing his sword in the air, it flips a few times before heading back down to the ground.

The moment it lands point first in the floor, right as Vegeta aims a kick at his leg, was when he moves, in the blink of an eye, he was now behind Vegeta, pretending to yawn. "Oh, did you do something? Sorry, I must have sneezed or something." With these words, he taps on Vegeta's shoulder, a grin plastered on his face, before sticking his tongue out and laughing.

Phasing out, he pops up in front, just to disappear again to move above. He does this several times, phasing in and out, moving at a gradually rising speed, til it was almost dizzying to try and keep up, evading every single attack Vegeta throws at him, laughing the whole time.

Vegeta blinked from the tap, shocked that he moved so fast. Angry now, he struck again. Then again, and still again. Each time he couldn't keep up. After a few minutes, he snarled, powering up to Super Saiyan. He was unbelievably faster now. Instead of hitting where he was, Vegeta spun, taking a guess of where he'd be at. His fist finally made impact on Nexus' face and he immediately started the brawl, sending a blur of kicks and hits. Goku watched, trying to keep up with the fight and after a moment, he smiled lovingly, "I love it when Vegeta fights.."

"So.. abuse is your thing?" Piccolo raised an eyebrow, "He's a complete dick, and you're staring at him like a lovesick crush."

Goku laughed softly, "What can I say? He's really sexy when he gets angry."

After a while, Nexus feels the punch to the face after Vegeta went Super Saiyan, and finally decides to fight seriously. Or so he made it seem. It was a mere blur, near impossible for those watching to keep up with their movements as they punched and kicked each other, Nexus blocking over half of the attacks given and reciprocating nearly twice as hard with his own attacks, a smirk still plastered on his face.

Moments pass, and he puts space between them. "You want me to be serious? Fine." He begins to power up, releasing his Senshilo Tuula, his power level doubling. Nexus knew this was a mere fraction of his true power, but Vegeta didn't. Besides, only Bardock and Piccolo had ever seen his Phoenix Release, it would be a first for everyone else of seeing it.

"This better for you?!" He punches Vegeta in the gut, sending him flying. "Or do you want more?!" Phasing out, he appears behind Vegeta mid sprawl and kicks him in the back, making him crash forward the way he'd come from, as if playing a version of human, or in this case, Saiyan, ping pong with himself as the paddles, and Vegeta as the ball.

Vegeta doubled over, holding his stomach. Then cried out as he was sent forward. After being made bbc.co the ball, he stopped himself by extending his arms and legs. He looked angry, growling and snarling from being made fun of, "You want me to be serious? Fine, let's get serious!!" He started to power up, letting out a loud yell as he did.

Piccolo looked slightly surprised at the power up, 'So even Vegeta's holding back, huh?'

Goku watched, still very worried, 'Vegeta.. just give up. You won't win..'

Vegeta growled again, grabbing Nexus' arms. His knee thrusts up, and although it was deflected, he glared at Nexus, "You might have lore power, but I have more will! That alone will be enough to beat you! You have NO idea what its like! To be singled out.. always in the shadow of another.. always coming so close byt they're ALWAYS a step ahead of you!"

Nexus glares when his arms were grabbed, hissing like a pissed off cat, deflecting the knee that Vegeta aimed at him. Hearing those words of self pity ticked him off even more, and that's when things started turning sour. More power leaks from him, and a cyclone of wind circles around them as he powers up, first by hundreds, then by thousands.

"AND THAT'S WHERE YOU'RE FUCKING WRONG YOU ASS! I KNOW EXACTLY HOW THAT FEELS, YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS PROBLEMS, SO STOP WITH THE SELF PITY AND....SUCK IT UP!"

With these words, he flips around backwards, despite having Vegeta holding him by the arms, and brings both heels down on Vegeta's shoulders, sending him face first into the floor, a crater forming where he lands. He jumps away, trembling with anger, as he stood there, wind shipping fiercely around him, tugging at his clothes and hair.

"You've FINALLY done it. You've PISSED me off. Aren't you just FUCKING PROUD of yourself?!" A change occurs, and it was apparent he released something. Phoenix Release Two, and even with that done, his power was still rising, making the very air heavy with the pressure of his power.

'Damn it! Time to intervene!' Piccolo rose to his feet quickly, "Goku, if you love Vegeta, you'll take him away!"

Krillen turned his head from the spar, "Whoa.. do you feel that? Nexus is pissed off..."

Gohan stopped as well, "Wow... what power.. Krillen, he's... he's even stronger than Dad!!"

Goku rushed to Vegeta, who was getting up from the broken area, holding his shoulder, "Vegeta, you have to stop!!" He was trying to yell over the wind.

Vegeta rose, now back down to his black hair and he stared up at Nexus, nervousness settling in, "Where does he get that power?? Kakarot, he..."

"I know..." he nodded, "But Vegeta, please. Stop this. You need to make it right or.. you're not fighting anymore for fun. You'll be fighting to stay alive!"

Piccolo tried to get close to Nexus, but the wind was too rough, "Nyx!!"

Vegeta stared at Nexus, then nods, "Alright, Nexus. Enough. You win. I don't have the power to beat you." He waited until Nexus was calm enough before he continued, "I apologize for my behavior. For days I could feel a power inside you that needed yo be released. I figured if you got angry enough, you'd release it."

Bardock blinked, "You did all this on purpose??"

Vegeta glanced at Bardock, "Of course I did! Do you honestly think I'd act like a spoiled princess like that? Come on! I have my pride, you know!"

Not once did he look away from Vegeta, nor level off the rise in power. Nexus was extremely pissed off at that point, and all he could focus on right then was Vegeta, who had gotten up from the crater in the floor, appearance normal once again.

When Vegeta speaks to him, his eyes narrow, but at the words 'You win', he finally calms down, the wind dying down, so the other could continue. His expression was stone cold as he listened to what Vegeta had to say, and even after he'd finished, Nexus says nothing.

Once silence ensues, he steps forward, not powering down just yet, as he moves to stand in front of Vegeta. For a moment, he stares into Vegeta's eyes. Then he speaks up, tone extremely serious. "I'm not completely sure I believe you, but for now I'll take your word as it is. Your apology is accepted. At least you have the balls to admit defeat."

Backing away, he turns so his back was to Vegeta, walking over to pull his sword from the floor. "Oh, and just so you know...that was only fourty five percent of my power. You should feel lucky I didn't hit you with it."

Running his finger along the blade's edge, blood drips down it, and is absorbed by the crimson line running down the center of it, and as it disappeared, the blade pulsates a tiny bit, and glows just slightly. He repeats this process with his other fingers, each time resulting in the same thing.

"Okay...now then...what's next? I actually have something I want to try..." He turns to face them, hand gripping tightly on his sword.