Dragon Ball Z: A Visitor From Another World

~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

Now, Nexus could barely keep up with the attacks, turned from offensive back to defensive, wincing as he was hit over and over again, crying out in pain from some of the blows he received. What the hell was going on?! Nexus, for the first time in battle, felt scared. Even when he fought Goku, and was ready to face death, he did not tremble. But now he did., Bardock truly frightened him.

Hearing the words in his head, he nods. If made sense now. He grits his teeth, and backs away, thinking. Then he gets an idea. Dropping his sword to the ground, the fire on his skin going out, he rushes at Bardock, this time being completely serious, moving quicker than lightening, and grabs Bardock tightly, knocking him to the ground, his hand gripping the other's tail, not sure if that would help.

"BARDOCK! SNAP OUT OF IT!" He refused to let the other up, a drip of blood falling from a cut on his cheek to land on Bardock's face. "BARDOCK!" He felt so scared, and did the only thing he could think of. Leaning forward, wincing from the pain his body felt from the pounding he'd just received from Bardock, he kisses him, hot tears now joining the blood on his face.

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bardock

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

Bardock gasped when his tail was grabbed, and when he felt Nexus' lips on his, something happened. His hair flickered, and died down to black again. Hisn hands reached up, touching Nexus' face. He leaned up, his tail moving out of Nexus" grasp and he slowly turned, as if he was trying to get up. On his hands anddm knees, Bardock trembled softly, completely aware pof what almost happened, "I couldn't stop it.."

Piccolo slowly walked over where Bardock and Nexus were, watching him.

"I knew what I was doing, I knew what I had done, but I couldn't stop it.. I tried.. so hard, but.." his voice trailed off, and for the first time, tears fell down his face, "It was me.. I killed her family.."

Piccolo nodded, "I know... but Gracie doesn't.. we won't tell her. Eventually, though... you will."

A sigh of pained relief escapes him as he saw Bardock return to normal, and slowly moves off of him, one hand going to cover his stomach, which had nearly been torn open by one of Bardock's attacks, attempting to hide the wound from view, blood seeping from between and underneath his fingers, but he pretends he doesn't notice, despite the raging pain he was feeling. He had to keep a calm face right now.

Listening to Bardock, he was shocked at what he'd heard. And the tears he saw...it hurt him to see the other like this. Reaching out with his other hand, he cups Bardock's cheek, brushing away the tears with his thumb, his fingers trembling.

Nodding at what Piccolo says, he tries to keep his eyes on Bardock, but his vision was becoming blurred and unfocused from the blood loss. 'Dammit, not now!' He thinks, his head feeling light. Lights popping in and out of existence in his view.

"D-don't let it get to you...we've all done something we regret in our past. Like Piccolo s-said, she doesn't...know. But eventually you'll need to tell her. Just n-not now." His own regrets were quite deep as well. Killing Rexyl, his Nalnan, and thousands of innocent people whom he didn't even know were his main ones.

Bardock smelled it then. His eyes wide, he looked over at Nexus, his hand covering the others, "Nyx!! Baby, are you okay??" He pulled back his hand covered in blood. Bardock pulled Nexus into his arms, picking him up under the knees and around the shoulders, "Nyx, hold on!! I'll take you to Kakarot's!! He'll help you!!"

Bardock sped off in the air, Piccolo following seconds later, "Bardock, what's going on??"

Bardock didn't answer Piccolo, he just concentrated on getting to Goku's as fast as possible. He flew in almost a blur, all the while his mind was racing with fear, 'Please Nyx.. hold on..'

"I've...felt b-better, that's...for sure..." Nexus replies weakly, a faint, trembling smile forming on his lips. His eyes were beginning to get a dulled look to them, and he was turning pale, his heart fluttering wildly yet weakly in his chest, as more blood seeped from him.

He winces when he was picked up by Bardock, gritting his teeth. "G-gently, gently!" He groans, feeling as his wounded abdomen shifted painfully. As much as he didn't want Goku to see him like this, in a state as bad as he was in, he knew there wasn't really any choice in the matter.

Hearing Piccolo's question, Nexus wanted to tell him, but no longer had the strength to move, let alone speak. Even though they were moving fast, unfortunately their house and Goku's weren't very close. His eyes start to close, as nearly every drop of his strength drained away, leaving him barely hanging on. 'Sh-shit...this isn't good...the wound is deeper than I realized...' His mind beginning to fade, and he passes out.

His hand slips from over his stomach, dangling at his side. The wound was now in plain sight, and it was bad. It was wide, large, and very deep, but thankfully there was no internal damage, that was visible anyways.

Bardock gasped softly and minutes later, he burst through the front door, "Kakarot, please help!!"

Gohan was sitting on the couch, playing a card game with Gracie as he stood, "Oh my god.. Gracie, go get Krillen!!" He got up, getting off the couch and clearing it, "I'll get my bag!" He ran upstairs as Bardock lied Nexus on the couch, covering the wound and putting pressure on it. One hand rubbed the side of his face, 'Please hold on.. don't die on me.'

Gohan came back with a needle and he stuck it in Nexus' arm, injecting the liquid to his bloodstream, "Its a liquified version of the Senzu bean.. don't worry, he will be alright. But he lost a lot of blood..."

Even as he felt like he was slipping away, drifting along the waves that led to Death's front door, the current changes, and he was being pulled back, strength returning to his body, life into his limbs. What was going on? Did Fate decide to let him live another day? It seemed that way as his heart beat began to return to normal, his breathing less shallow and not forced.

His fingers move slightly, and color slowly starts returning to his face. The wound on his stomach starts to heal, but even so, he'd lost a significant amount of blood, and that was never good. Even though the bleeding had stopped, his and he was no longer on the verge of dying, he was still in terrible condition.

Even so, his face twitches, and after a second or two, he opens his eyes, everything blurred. Nexus was barely even conscious, it was just his body forcing himself to wake up, or he might actually end up in worse condition than he already was. He looks around weakly, his vision landing on Bardock, who had a panicked look on his face. And next tohim was Gohan.

'So...it seems like we got to Goku's house...that's...good...' He thinks, as his eyes close again, unable to really keep them open, despite having recieved a shot of liquified senzu bean. Nexus doesn't fall asleep, he just couldn't keep his eyes open. "Bar...dock..."

Gohan checked Nexus' vitals and sighed in relief, "He's going to be alright. I need blood for him.."

Bardock had tears streaming down his face still, and he nodded, yaking Nexus' hand even though he was covered in blood, "Take mine..."

Gohan nodded, clearing his throat, "I, umm... need to use a needle.."

Bardock didn't phase, "Just take it.."

Gohan prepped Bardock then, finally after a few minutes he got a pouch ready and it started to fill up with Bardock's blood. Bardock hated needles, like Goku, but at the moment he didn't care, "It was my fault... I did this.."

Gohan shook his head, "You didn't know what you were doing, Grandfather... it happens."

Bardock shook his head again, "Yes I did. I knew exactly what I was doing. I... I was trying to kill him.."

Gohan sighed, "He wouldn't want you to blame yourself, you know.."

Even though it appeared as if he were asleep, Nexus was not. Albeit, he was barely conscious. Despite that fact, he could hear everything that was said between Bardock and Gohan. It was confusing at first, the words muffled, but when it got to the part where Gohan told Bardock he didn't know what he had been doing, the voices became clear.

It surprised him to hear what came next, but he had to agree with Gohan, he didn't want Bardock blaming himself. He couldn't control his power, and unfortunately Nexus knew that feeling all too well.

Forcing his eyes open, he looks to Bardock, his eyes slightly unfocused. It took nearly all his strength to reach out, and clasp Bardock's hand, his grip weak. But the look in his eyes was anything but weak. In fact, the longer he stared at Bardock, his gaze becomes stronger and more focused. His vision was no longer blurred, though the edges were a bit fuzzy.

"B-Bardock...I... I d-don't care...about this...I care...a-about you...I wo-would never...blame you...S-so don't blame yourself...either...I love...you..." He forces the words out, struggling to speak. A faint smile forms on his lips.

Bardock started to reply, but when he felt the weak squeze on his arm, his attention immediately turned to Nexus, "Hey baby.." his hand, covered and stained with blood, ran over Nexus' forehead. Gohan gathered uo the pouch of blood from Bardock and made a homemade IV loke the ones in hospitals. Gohan slid the needle inside Nexus' arm, and the blood began to slowly go into his body, "There... he'll be a bit tired. But this will help until his body naturally produces more."

Bardock nods again before leaning over and kissing Nexus' lips softly, "This is all my fault.. I'm so sorry. You know I love you, but.. how can I protect you from him if I can't protect you from ME? I never wanted to hurt you like this.. I'm unfit to be your mate, especially for someone so accepting and forgiving as you.."

"I can help you, Bardock.." Piccolo stood in the doorway, and he walked into the room, looking down at Nexus, "How is he, Gohan?"

"Tired. But he'll be alright." Gohan nodded softly, "Piccolo CAN help. He taught me how to control MY power. And Nexus."

When the needle was slipped into his arm, he winces slightly, but does not look away from Bardock's face. Once again, he was truly grateful to his friend Go a, yet another time the guy had helped him out in a tough situation. But, that's what friends were for, right? To help each other.

As Bardock kisses him, he weakly kisses back, his lips lingering on Bardock's for just a moment. Listening to the words, he shakes his head. It hurt to hear such things, especially when he loved the other so deeply. He knew that Bardock had his heart in the right place, and to Nexus, that was all that mattered.

"Don't...talk l-like that...I..." He was just about to say more when Piccolo speaks up, showing himself in the doorway. Then walking into the room. Nexus looks to him, before looking away, his eyes resting once more on Bardock's face, starting to feel more fatigued than ever.

He could barely hear what Gohan said, but still nods, knowing it had something to do with him. It was true. If Piccolo could help control their powers, especially one once deemed a curse and uncontrollable, no doubt he could help Bardock to control his. "Bardock...I...I'll be sleeping... b-but...you sh-should...train okay? S-so...next time..this won't happen...a-and when Exodys c-comes...I'll be wanting you..,by my side..."

Slowly, his eyes begin to close, but he forces himself to stay awake, wanting to hear Bardock's reply, and to kiss him one last time before he fell asleep. Once he did, he drifts off, eyes closing fully, and soon slumber over takes him. 'Bardock...' His last thoughts were of the other, before fully drifting away.

Bardock quickly kissed the other before he fell asleep, and rubs his hand. He started to feel light headed and he shook his head a little. Gohan placed a hand on Bardock's forehead, "Have you eaten today? How about the last 24 hour?"

Bardock shook his head to both questions and then blinked when Gohan pushed him and Piccolo out of the room. Bardock started to protest and Gohan held up a hand, "He's gonna be sleeping for a while. Go eat, get some rest. Start training with Piccolo.. he CAN help you."

Bardock stared at the door, then nodded, "You tell me first when he wakes up."

Gohan nodded, "You'll be the first to know."

His mind wandered restlessly, due to the absence of Bardock being at his side. He slept a troubled sleep, stirring every so often, twitching and moving, and it was obvious he was in a pained state of mind. He kept dreaming about his brother, over and over, the battle that was looming over them. Each time, the outcome became more drastic and terrifying, until one ended in them all dying, and as his brother strikes him down, his eyes fly open.

His heart was racing, and sweat covered his skin. It was daytime, and unknown to him, nearly three days had passed since the incident between him and Bardock. Groaning, he raises a hand to his head, his muscles sore. His stomach was now fully healed, his own healing ability kicking in. It wasn't quite as efficient as Piccolo's, and it took a bit longer to heal, but it was definitely faster than any average human's.

"Where...am I?" He mumbles, sitting up slowly, wincing a bit, and looking around. He then remembers he'd been brought to Goku's. And after that, his mind lands on...

"Bardock..." His hand rests over his stomach, which now had a scar on it. It was faint, but it was still there. "I wonder how he's holding up...Hopefully Piccolo was indeed able to help him..." He was talking to himself, trying to keep from flipping and running from the house to go and look for Bardock. A soft grumbling could be heard, and he sighs. It seemed he was hungry. Typical.

Gohan came into the room, looking in a book and he blinks, looking up, "Hey! You're finally awake." He closed the book, removing the glasses he used to read, "That's great. Here, Krillen stopped by to give you this.." he handed him a Senzu bean. "My liquid version only heals. But this one will restore your energy and heal your muscles."

Nexus looks over as Gohan came into the room. He takes the offered senzu bean, says a quiet "thank you" and eats it, feeling it's effects immediately. "Much better..." He mumbled to himself, standing up. Then he looks to Gohan again. "Do you know how Bardock is faring? I'm worried for him." Ever since he'd woken, his thoughts had been mainly focused on Bardock, and how he was doing in training.

In all honesty, he just wanted to go and find Bardock. This thought in his mind, he turns to the door, and walks towards it, determined to be there for Bardock. "Gotta...find him..." It was amazing how selfless he was being, it was obvious he was hungry, but he refused to eat, until he saw Bardock again. "Gohan...where's Bardock?" He looks over at the other, a set look in his eyes.

Gohan sighed softly, "Look, um.. Piccolo's been working with him for then last three days.. and it hasn't been good.." Gohan walked to the door, "He's downstairs resting. But when you see him.." he shakes his head, "I'll just let you decide." He led the way downstairs, and pointed to the couch.

Bardock had looked like he'd been in an abusive relationship. Bruises lined his chest and back, his lip was cut but not bleeding, and his pants were ripped slightly. His right arm was bandaged up and blood was starting to seep through the white bandage.

Piccolo was on the floor, sleeping as well. He didn't look much better. Dark bruises lined his chest and sides and a dark scratch was on the side of his face. He was breathing softly, they both were.

"Bardock transforms, and they look like this every day.. I hear he's making progress, though."

Nexus follows Gohan, keeping quiet, not saying anything in response to what he was told. He'd see with his own eyes the state Bardock was in. He was kind of scared of what he was about to see, fearing both Bardock and Piccolo were hurt terribly.

As they reach where Bardock and Piccolo were, his eyes widen at the sight. Despite it not being as bad as he thought it would be, it was still quite bad. He quietly walks over to the couch where Bardock was laying, and kneels down, leaning over and kissing his cheek softly, careful not to wake him up.

Noticing the bandage, he unwraps it, glancing to Gohan. "I want to take care of them. They may make process, but they'll get no where if they're not in top condition..." He then proceeds to ask for clean bandages, and something to wash and clean Bardock's wounds with.

Once he'd gotten it, he first washes the wound on Bardock's arm, his touch gentle. Drying it by patting , he then wraps it up again. After that, he cleans the cut on Bardock's lip. When he was done, he went to kneel next to Piccolo, and cleans his wounds, covering the scratch up with a bandage. After that, he kisses Piccolo on the forehead, before returning to Bardock's side. Fingers brushing across his cheek, gazing at Bardock's face.

The rag on his wound made Bardock cringe. But it was the tender touches that woke him. He slowly opened his eyes, his face showing shock mixed with excitement, "Nyx.." He tried to lean up, and he cringed again, softly crying out.

"Grandfather, you shouldn't try to get up. Krillen went to get Senzu beans.." Gohan handed Nexus a bowl of hot water, "Put the rag on his sore areas.."

Bardock sucked in a breath, his eyes squeezing shut, "My whole body hurts.. Did I kill anyone?"

Gohan laughed softly, "Everyone is fine.. although you did a number on Piccolo and Dad.."

As Bardock woke, and tried to get up, Nexus gently pushes him back down. "Stay down..." He murmurs softly, accepting the bowl of hot water, dipping the rag into it and placing it on one of the bruises upon Bardock's chest, his eyes focused only on Bardock, his mind focused only on getting him back to good health.

The whole time he was quiet, just doing his thing, allowing Gohan and Bardock to exchange a few words, before speaking up. "I...would offer you something but...I don't think you'd like it. I was hoping to save it but...maybe it would be better if you used it." It was just a thought, he felt so dumb after mentioning it, hoping maybe they'd miss his comment altogether.

He was relieved thought that no one had actually gotten terribly hurt, and was surprised that even Goku had gotten injured as well. Nexus sighs, moving the rag, dipping it in the water, ringing it out, and placing it back on a different bruise.

"I hate seeing others like this, beat up and hurt. Especially those I care about. Even though my planet is one of warriors...I despise turning to violence. To hurt another soul is like hurting myself. But unfortunately Exodys doesn't exactly think the same way I do." He sighs, a solemn look on his face, absently playing with the fingers on one of Bardock's hands, gently running his own against them.

Bardock laced his fingers with Nexus', glad to see he was up and moving around, and also glad to feel him again. It had been days since he touched Nexus, and he had been getting lonely when sleeping. Bardock heard Nexus' comment and he looked up at him, "What did you have in mind?"

Looking up at Bardock, he winces a bit at the question. "Oh...um...well, it's something I brought with me from home. But I can't really use it, my body rejects it. Why I brought it I don't really know. But anyways, it's a sort of medicine that allows the consumer to gain power during training much faster, and keeps the body from becoming greatly damaged while fighting. It's also a stimulant to keep power in control." He pauses, squeezing Bardock's hand gently.

"However, there ARE drawbacks. You get a terrible hangover like reaction when it wears off, you're fatigued, and you can get hurt much easier than normal. Just stubbing your toe normally could end in you breaking your entire foot if you're not careful. Plus it's a pain to ingest. The draw backs wear off after fourth eight hours. Despite those flaws...It's a thing you could turn to if you really need it." Sighing, he fixes the rag on Bardock's bruises, wondering what Bardock would say.

He sure was surprised no one had asked him about where he'd come from, despite him being there so long. Which was fine by him, he wouldn't tell just anyone about his home planet.

Bardock tried to lean up again, groaning from the pain, "I'll take it.. anything that will help me control this.. I don't want to hurt anyone anymore..."

Gohan looked shocked, "Bardock, we don't know how your body will handle this.. I think we should run tests first."

Bardock finally gets to where he leans up, relieved, "We don't have time for that. He's going to be here soon and I want to be ready."

Gohan persisted, "It'll take-"

"GOHAN!!" Bardock angrily shouted his name, glaring at him, "Either help... or stay out of the way."

"Alr-" He was about to agree to Bardock's answer, when Gohan interrupts him, and he looks over at the younger male, knowing his argument was valid, but there was truth in Bardock's response. The just didn't have enough time. They couldn't spare any minutes on testing it out.

Standing up, he sighs. Then winces when Bardock snaps at Gohan. "I'll get it. It's back at the house, in my pouch. Plus, until you get a bit more healed up, you can't take it. It'll tear you apart, from the inside out. And I'm not exaggerating when I say that either. I've seen it happen. And trust me...it wasn't something you'd want to see, let alone experience."

Placing a soft kiss on Bardock's cheek he turns to leave. Reaching out, he clasps Gohan's shoulder for a brief moment. "Take care of him." With that, he leaves, jumping into the air, and forming the fiery ball around himself, and speeds home, reaching it in record time.

Going inside, he proceeds to the bedroom, opening the bedside drawer, and pulls out his pouch, flipping it open for a moment to check if it was still inside, and to his relief, it was. He also changes real quick, pulling on an outfit quite similar to the Z Fighter's, including the shoes, but in all black with a red tie, and instead of his name being the symbol on the chest, it was his signature four winged phoenix. He'd asked Goku to get it done for him, and just recieved it a few days ago. It felt nice, and looked good on him.

Closing the bag and heading back, he once more jumps into the air, though this time does not use his speed ball, but travels normally. It would take ten minutes tops for him to get back, and hopefully by that time Krillen would be there with the much needed senzu beans.

Gohan was still arguing with Bardock when Krillen arrived finally. His shirt torn and a large welt was forming on his lip. Bardock blinked, "Krillen.. what happened to you?"

Krillen put the pouch of Senzu beans on the counter, looking at Bardock as if he couldn't believe what he'd heard, "You're kidding, right?" He took off his jacket and tossed it on the table, "In the midst of breaking you off of Goku before you killed him, younthen took out whatever rage you were in on me. Broke two of my fucking ribs, you asshole."

Bardock blinked again, then his face fell, "Krillen.. I'm so-"

"You know what?" He interrupts Bardock then, not knowing fully what was going on, "I'm sorry I kissed you while you were asleep. And I'm sorry I lied to you about it. I'm even sorry that I pronounced to you that I had a crush on you. But for you to beat on me for that is really childish."

Bardock shook his head, "Krillen, it's not about that. I can't-"

"You can't what?" Krillen was getting frustrated now, "Tell me what it is that makes me different from everyone else. I wanna know."

Bardock felt bad for him as he sighed, "I can't... control my power.."

Krillen blinked, "You can't what?"

Bardock was very careful when he spoke, "I was.. Super Saiyan when you pulled me off. I can't control the power. I didn't.. beat on you because you kissed me.. it was because, it wasn't ME really.."

Krillen took a minute to register this, his arms crossed over his chest, "Oh.. I see.." He nodded slowly, "Okay, well.. if you.. well fuck, I'M the asshole, really." His face went red.

Bardock smiled a bit, "And... about that kiss.."

"Oh... okay, we can pour the salt in the wounds now. Not like I don't deserve that.." Krillen put his hands over his face in embarrassment, "I'm sorry."

Bardock shook his head, "It's alright.. we havn't quite kept you informed, so it's okay. You... DO know that.. I like you. But I'm not... in love with you.. I guess?"

Nexus had arrived just in time to hear the end of Bardock's conversation with Krillen, stepping inside, pretending he hadn't heard a single thing that had been said between the two. He looks to Gohan, a forced smile on his lips. "By the way, where is Goku? I need to thank him. For the clothes I mean." He tugs a bit at the shirt for extra explination.

Then he turns to Bardock, and rather fiery and such side thrown greeting to Krillen, walks over to the couch where Bardock was resting. Reaching into his pouch, he pulls out a vial of what appeared to be some sort of foreign substance. It looked neither purely liquid, nor fully gas, but somewhere inbetween the two. It was a shimmering mix of never ending change in color, one moment it was silver, next it's pink, then the next thing you know it's black.

"I got it. But like I said, you need to get your body to normal. Plus, it'll only work when you're fighting or are training." He gently swirls the substance, much like how someone would swirl a cup of wine before drinking it.

Clenching the vial in his hand, he frowns slightly. He was rather reluctant to allow Bardock to use it, but like he'd said, they didn't have time to test and see how the drug effected him.

He glances at Gohan, then at Krillen, then to Piccolo, before looking at Bardock again. Taking a deep breath, he closes his eyes briefly, then opens them again. "One last time. Are you sure you want to use this? Think about the consequences, and think carefully before answering. I know that's hard to do as a Saiyan, but you need to try." He says this last bit teasingly, placing one hand on his hip, the other still holding the vial.