Neko Roommate ~robertita and YaoiFanGirlBritty~ {18+}

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Kiyo nods his head as he cuddles up with Arata, "yeah, she is always good at waking us up anyway," he laughs a little as he rests his head slowly on Arata's chest and lets out a soft yawn, falling asleep afterwards.

Xane laughs a little, "yeah I imagine they get each other pretty tired with the way they have sex like crazy and with work," he goes upstairs to get check on Arata and Kiyo once Christie came downstairs. He looks at Arata and Kiyo that still had their clothes on, laughing a little as he head backs downstairs, watching Christie carry the bag upstairs. Xane locks the front door and heads back upstairs, heading into his and Christie's bedroom, laying down with a yawn.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

Christie entered into the boys room on morning and yelled "Wake up boys. Breakfast is ready". Arata slowly opened his eyes and gazed on her "What do you mean breakfast? I thought you will wake up us for dinner". Christie approached the bed and petted his head "You two were sleepy like babies so we didn't wake you up. Just take a shower and come downstairs to eat. Meanwhile the hairdress is coming to do my hair". Arata looked on Kiyo and smiled. "She's bosy even on her wedding day".

Christie ran into her bedroom and smiled. She leaned forward and kissed Xane on his lips. "Good morning love. Breakfast is ready. Can you believe is our wedding day?"

Kiyo jolts as he heard Christie yell and glances at her, "gees... way to give someone a heart attack," he laughs a little. He looks at the window and blinks when he saw it was bright out and not dark, "wow.. we actually slept the night in" he laughs a little as he gets off the bed. He stretches out his arms as he looks at Arata, laughing a little, "well keep in mind it's her big day and also that she is pregnant so that explains why she is like that. But let's just get ready so she will be in peace for her big day," he rubs the back of his head as he looks at the tuxedo on the table and grabs it, "let's go take a shower," he walks to the bathroom.

Xane slowly wakes up as he felt Christie kiss him and smiles a little, stretching out his arms as he got out of bed, "yeah sure came pretty quick huh," he scratches his stomach, "I will take my shower after Kiyo and Arata, I don't really take a long time in the shower so I will go have my breakfast, then shower and then wait for Tom, Sophie and Sara to arrive."

Arata gazed on his tuxedo and sniffed it "It smell nice" he look to Kiyo after "I think we have to wear after I ate. I don't want to"...he stopped as he saw the shirts "Oh my, they are pink. Does she want us to look like girls?" Christie heard him as she came back to their room with the shoes "Here are your shoes boys. Stop complaining Arata. You will look great in pink. You have to match my wedding bouquet". Arata nodded and smiled "If Xane is wearing one too, we will wear them". Christie giggled and left the room going into the kitchen for a cup of tea. She did breakfast but didn't feel hungry. She was nervous about her weeding.

Kiyo laughs a little, "well.. that is always a good thing," he rubs the back of his head. "Yeah maybe it is better to eat before getting dressed." He looks at Arata as he looks at the shirts, "hm.. well maybe she thinks we will look good in pink," he sticks his tongue out. Kiyo looks at Christie as she enters the room and laughs a little, "hey.. I wasn't complaining.. it was mostly Arata," he crosses his arms. "Yeah I am sure Xane will be wearing pink as well," he laughs a little as he heads towards the bathroom.

Xane looked at Christie as he was eating, "hm? Not going to eat? Are you nervous for the big day? Everything will be fine," he finishes eating as he walks over to Christie and kiss her forehead, "you got to eat, remember, you have a baby developing in you. There is no need to be so nervous."

Arata took the bathrobe Christie prepared for them and laughed "Do you think she will be squeaky if we go into the kitchen like this?" he asked his lover as he finished his shower. He stopped in front of the mirror thinking he was handsome with his hair wet. He took the slippers and went into bedroom waiting for Kiyo. "Hurry love, I'm hungry. I'm sure Xane and Christie are waiting us in the kitchen".

Christie smiled "I'm a bride today, of course I'm nervous. I will eat once boys are here. I hope they aren't naughty this morning and make us o wait". Arata entered into the kitchen and giggled "I'm not naughty, I'm a hungry beast this morning since I didn't have dinner". Christie laughed "I see. You came into your bathrobe, all naked behind it". Arata nodded "You saw me naked already so what's the issue?"

Kiyo looks at the bathrobe and shakes his head, "well it is better than ruining the tuxedos. She probably wouldn't mind if it meant the tuxedos won't get messed up for the wedding." He finishes up his shower with Arata and follows him to the bedroom, nodding his head, "yeah let's go. You must be pretty hungry since you didn't have dinner," he laughs a little.

Xane laughs a little, "well everyone there will be there to support the wedding so everything will be fine." He laughs a little, "well, I am sure they know what kind of day it is today and hopefully save it for after the wedding." Xane looks at Kiyo and Arata in the bathrobes, laughing a little, "well look at you two." He looks at Christie, "they probably just didn't want to ruin their tuxedos for the wedding so you should be happy in them."

Kiyo looks at Christie and laughs a little, "yeah you seen us lay naked in bed before." He sits down at the table, "yeah like Xane said, we just didn't want to ruin the tuxedo so you would get mad at us."

• 2 weeks later...

Christie giggled "You both are very cute. Plus if you ruin my wedding Arata you are dead" she laughed and Arata sniffed her "We won't, don't worry. I will be good boy. Plus the tuxedo is on my taste, it makes me look handsome and I can hide my tail. My ears will go under Xane's hat. Plus Sophie will teach me to dance so I may even ask you a dance". Christie blushed and hugged him from behind "I thought you wouldn't ask me since I tease you so much". Arata purred "I know you are a meanie but I love you after all, you are like my mother". Christie started to cry and petted his head "I love you as well neko. Ok boys, time to go to the hair dresser. Eat as much you want and wait for Sophie and Tom". She then kissed Xane and whispered something into Arata's ear before she left. The neko giggled "Boss you will only see her now in church during ceremony. Don't you try to find anything about the dress, I won't tell you".

Kiyo blinks as he looks at Christie and shakes his head, "Arata won't ruin your special day so there is no need to worry about it." Kiyo listens to Christie and Arata talk as he smiles a little, glad to see them still get along even with all the teasing Christie puts him and Arata through. He looks over at Xane as he was drinking some coffee since he probably was awake for a while. He wondered why Xane looked so relax. He remembered when he was younger how much of a panic his parents were when they got married. Kiyo reaches for Xane's coffee and drinks some.

Xane looks at Kiyo and laughs a little, "trying to wake yourself up?" He stretches out his arms as he stands from the chair, rubbing the back of his head, looking at his watch since Tom should be here anytime now to help him prep for the wedding. Xane looks at AraTa and laughs a little, "I know how a wedding goes neko. I have watched the whole process when my and Kiyo's parents got married. I went with our dad and Kiyo, since they didn't have a daughter, went with our mom," he laughs a little and flicks Arata's forehead, "how will you ever manage not being able to see Kiyo almost the whole day when it's your and his wedding. You can't even stand a day being apart from him," he chuckles a little.

Arata gazed on Xane "What do you mean Xane? Why to be apart from Kiyo? He's not a woman to do his hair and to put make up". He then looked on Kiyo "I hope you won't let me alone all day" he smiled to his lover. Sophie entered the room and Arata almost to jump from his chair. She was so elegant that the neko kissed her hand and bowed. "Oh my Arata. You are a gentleman". He sniffed her and giggled "Where is Sara? I want to..." he stopped seeing the young lady in the dress he bought for her "You are so lovely Sara". She kissed his cheek "Go and dress Ra Ra. You are naked". Arata just then realised he was in wardrobe. "Let's go Kiyo". Tom giggled as they left "Those two are very funny".

Xane looks at Arata and laughs a little, "well, your not suppose to see the one your marrying until at the church. That is just how the ceremony is performed. I suppose you should be glad he doesn't need make up but he still needs his hair styled."

Kiyo looks at Arata and smiles a little, "it won't be the whole day just enough to prepare for the wedding then once it is all done, we will be together at the after party and then of course once we get home." He blinks once he saw Sophie and smiles, "well they are finally here. Now Christie and Xane will have to start preparing and won't see each other until at the church, like Xane had said." He looks at Sara and smiles, "oh wow Sara, you look so adorable." He looks down at both himself and Arata while blushing, "I guess it is safe to get dress now that we ate," he laughs nervously and then rushes to the bedroom with Arata.

Xane looks at Tom and laughs softly, "well they didn't want to ruin their tuxedos so in a way they were very thoughtful. I guess they really didn't want to face Christie's wrath, especially on a day like this."

Sophie smiled “Ok Xane, go and get yourself ready. I will tidy here until you boys are ready”. Tom nodded “You are lucky to have them both Kiyo. They are working hard and both make a nice couple. And be sure both love Christie” he headed to living room and Sara followed him. She watched cartoons as his father turned on the TV for her. Tom gave a call at restaurant to see if his employers were busy with the flowers.

Arata get quickly dressed being surprise about the fact Christie prepared everything for them. “She brought us new underwears and socks. We also have new shoes. I’m impressed” he told to Kiyo as he was wrapping his tail around his waist. “I only need my hat and I’m ready for wedding” he said looking around for his hat. Once he saw it he looked himself in the mirror and smiled. “I think pink suits me” he bowed in front of Kiyo “Are you ready my love to get downstairs?”

Xane nods his head and laughs a little, "Yeah they are good boys for being well behaved for this kind of day. Alright I will go now," he rubs the back of his head as he looks at Tom as he was calling the restaurant as he goes downstairs to the basement. He takes out the bag his tuxedo was in and takes off his shirt and sweat pants since he didn't want to wear too much since he was going to be mostly in a tuxedo for the wedding and the after party. He takes the tuxedo out of the bag and then starts putting on the pants, following by the under shirt and then the jacket. He puts on his belt and walks to the mirror, tying up his tie and fix up anything that was out of place.

Kiyo looks at Arata as he was getting dressed and laughs a little, "I guess she wanted to make sure we were ready for the wedding." He looks over at Arata and looks down at his tail, smiling a little, "yeah then we will be all ready." He looks at Arata and nods his head, "yeah you look very nice in pink," he smiles as he blushes a bit, slowly nodding his head, "yeah, I suppose we better get downstairs," he leans down as Arata was bowed and kisses his cheek, smiling softly.

Arata giggled “Only a kiss on cheek for me today? Are you scared to kiss me on lips?” he put a gently kiss on his lover’s lips. “We will celebrate later in our house…a wedding night” he whispered into Kiyo’s ear before he headed downstairs. “You are very cute” Sophie said as they came down. “Your hat is lovely Arata”. Tom said and Arata nodded “Xane borrowed it to me as I have to hide my ears, there you be lots of people there so I have to hide my neko side. Christie asked me not to purr today and is not easy at all”. Sara looked at him and wondered where was the tail “Ra Ra, where is your tail?” she asked gazing at him. Tom took her into his arms “Today, Arata let it home. You can play with it another day, ok?” Sara nodded and played with her father’s hair. “Is Xane ready?” Arata wondered as he took a seat on sofa.

Kiyo blushes and shakes his head, "n-no of course I am not scared to kiss you on your lips," he pouts a little and then blushes slightly as he kisses Arata. "I kiss you everywhere, on the cheek, on the lips and even... on your cock," he sticks his tongue out a little. He shivers a little as he listens to Arata whisper in his ear and then looks at him while smiling, nodding his head, "sounds like fun," he laughs a little. He goes down the stairs with Arata and looks around, wondering if Xane was done getting ready as he listens to Arata talk to Sophie and Tom. He looks at Sara and laughs a little, "don't worry, you will be able to play with Arata's tail on a less busy day." Kiyo looks at Arata, "I am sure he will be done soon." He looks over at Sophie, "how is Christie doing," he sits down next to Arata on the couch.

Xane comes up the stairs as he was tucking in his shirt as he looks at Arata and Kiyo with a soft laugh, "hey you two are finally dressed huh?" He checks his watch and then sighs, "alright Tom, we should probably head out now."

“Of course we are boss. How do we look? I may say I like how I look in pink” Arata said being surprised Xane’s shirt was blue. Sophie giggled “Christie has good tastes Arata. The neko nodded “We are matching with Sara since her dress is pink as well”. Sara came near Arata and he knew she wanted to be taken in arms. He lifted her up “Ok let’s go. I’m waiting to see everyone there. Your parents are excited about the wedding. And they have no idea about the big news”. Sophie sighed “I forgot about it. She wanted to tell them in a unique way and I had to take care of it”. Arata laughed “Don’t worry, we will help you”. Tom locked the door as they got out and headed to the car. “Arata, you keep the key. Christie told me so”. The neko smiled “Just gave it to Kiyo, my hands are full” he joked kissing Sara’s hair.

Xane looks at both Arata and Kiyo with a smile, "you both look very handsome. This is probably how it's gonna be when you two get married," he laughs a little.

Kiyo smiles as he looks at Xane and looks down at Sara, watching Arata pick her up as he looks at the clock, "we better get going or Christie will get mad on her special day with Xane." Kiyo tilts his head as he looks at Arata and then he takes the key, "yeah I will take care of it." He looks at Sophie, "see you at the church," he waves and then walks to the car.

Xane walks outside with Kiyo, Tom and Arata as he was holding Sara and gets in the car as well, putting on his suit belt, "it sure is going to be a long day," he rubs the back of his head.

Sophie waved to them as she got into her car and drove to Christie's parents house. She got inside the house and smiled seeing Christie was ready. "he men and Sara are on their way to church now. All 4 are handsome while Sara is cute...according to the neko". Christie smiled "I'm sure she was after Arata". Sophie nodded "Yes she is. She likes his company. That's why we didn't cal her nanny today. Arata and Kiyo will look after her".

Sara made herself comfortable on Arata's lap and smiled to Kiyo. "Ky Ky do you have the rings?" Arata giggled "I have them Sara. Christie gave them to me. Once we are on church I will gave them to you ok? And when the priest calls you, just pass them to him". Tom smiled to Xane "I must say those 3 are cute. Sara looks more like their kid now".

Kiyo looks at Sophie and waves to her with a smile, knowing they were going to see her back at the church when it was time for the wedding.

Kiyo looks down at Sara and laughs a little, shaking his head, "nah, Christie thought it was best to give them to Arata." Kiyo pokes Sara's nose with a smile, "you have a very important job to do Sara, you should feel proud," he laughs a little and rubs Sara's head.

Xane looks at Tom and then look at Kiyo and Arata with Sara, laughing a little, "I am sure Sara wouldn't mind being their kid, I mean she already loves them so much. I wonder what Kiyo and Arata's baby will be like? I am sure he or she will get along with Sara just fine," he laughs a little as he looks out the window.

Sara smiled and moved on Kiyo's lap. "So I have an important job. And what you and Ra Ra will do?" she asked curiously. Arata giggled "We have to be sure Xane won't change his mind and run away". Tom laughed "You are so funny Arata. No wonder Sara likes you". The neko yawned and closed his eyes for a little. Sara moved back to his lap and poked his nose "You can't sleep Ra Ra. Last night it took me ages to wake you up". Arata blinked as he couldn't believe Sara was scolding him. "I won't. I was resting my eyes". Tom laughed again "Sorry boys, no sleep for you today in car".

Kiyo watches as Sara moved to his lap and smiles, rubbing her head and nods his head. He tilts his head as he looks at Arata, laughing a little, "yeah basically, but I really doubt Xane will be changing his mind about marrying Christie since they have been together a long time, not to mention they are gonna have a baby boy."

Xane looks at Arata and laughs a little, shaking his head, "I wouldn't run away. Just like what Kiyo said, I am going to go through with this marriage because I want to be with Christie."

Kiyo watches as Sara was making sure Arata didn't fall asleep and laughs a little, "don't worry, we had plenty of sleep yesterday. We had so much sleep, we didn't even have dinner. When we woke up, it was time for breakfast," he laughs a little as he looks out the window.

Sara nodded "Ra Ra you have to eat dinner or else you won't grow big". Tom laughed "That's what Sophie tells her to make her eat". Arata giggled "I never skipped a meal Sara, last night was an exception". Sara smiled and made herself comfortable in Kiyo's lap. "Ky, I need to pee" she whispered to him but Tom heard her. "We will arrive in 2 minutes Sara, you have to hold on ok". She smirked "Hurry papa". Arata sighed "I want to toilet as well. I drank too much milk". Tom rolled his eyes "You two are alike".

Kiyo looks at Sara and laughs a little, rubbing the back of his head, "well Arata was very tired. I mean we both knew it was going to be a big day the day after since it was going to be Xane's and Christie's wedding. We had to make sure to wake up decently so we wouldn't stress Christie and Xane more then they already are I imagine." Kiyo looks down at Sara and then laughs a little, "I am sure we are almost there," he rubs Sara's head and looks over at Arata, laughing a little, "now you made Arata realize he needs to go as well." He looks at Tom while laughing softly as he leans back in the seat and looks out the window.

Sara giggled "Ra Ra is drinking milk as I do". Tom parked the car and smiled "Ok you two, time to go to bathroom. I will go with you Sara to be sure you won't get dirty. Your mom will kill me if you get dirty today". Sara jumped out of Kiyo's lap and took her father's hand. Arata hurried to bathroom and purred. Once he finished he washed his hands and looked again into the mirror. "I'm so handsome with the hat" he thought and an idea for that night came into his mind.

Sophie smiled to Christie one more time "Time to go my friend. I'm sure Xane is waiting you". Christie nodded "I'm ready and I'm happy the dress is making me look great, you can't tell I'm pregnant". Sophie laughed "Don't worry soon you will be like a whale and needing to pee all day". Christie sticks out her tongue and finally she left her parents house.

Kiyo laughs a little and nods his head, "yes Arata likes milk just like you." He looks out the window as Tom parked the car. Kiyo figured he should probably use the bathroom while he had the chance so he followed Arata to the bathroom. After he finished, he washed his hands and looks over at Arata with a smile as he grabs some paper towels to dry off his hands.