Neko Roommate ~robertita and YaoiFanGirlBritty~ {18+}

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Arata looked at the daughter and smiled "What's your name?" She hid behind her mother "She's my daughter Alice and she's shy". Arata nodded and sniffed the air "Boss plans to built a room for kids here so soon you can let Ryan here daily". The woman yelled "Are you serious? Thank you so much". She waved as bye as she left the restaurant with her kids. "It seems there are few costumers so soon we can start decorate it for wedding. I'm excited about it". Christie heard him as she came into restaurant from kitchen "Ok boys, go and finish to eat...we will be busy soon".

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

Kiyo looks at the daughter and smiles as he looks back at the mom, "she is very cute." He laughs a little, "yeah ever since we looked after Ryan the very first time, my brother decided it was best to make a little play room for the kids." He waves to Ryan, his mom and his sister Alice. He looks around, seeing all the remaining customers and notices Christie, nodding his head, "yeah once they all leave, we will need to get busy with decorating so we better finish our lunch," he walks into the kitchen and sits at the table.

Arata followed Kiyo into the kitchen and sits down next to Sara. She was playing with her doll and didn't look at him first. Arata started to eat some pie and noticed Sara was gazing at him. "Are your ears real Ra Ra?" She asked him and he nodded. Sara reached his hand and touched an ear "But they are soft like my tiger's ones". Sophie took her into her arms "Arata is like a real tiger Sara. And he's your uncle". She clapped her hands and kissed her mother. Sophie dropped her on Tom's lap and she continued to play with her doll. Arata perked his ears "She's smart for her age". Sophie giggled "She will be 3 years old soon". Arata blinked "I thought she has 2". Sophie nodded "Yea, she's not 3 yet".

Kiyo looks at Sara as she was playing with her doll and smiles, continues to eat his lunch. He looks at Sara and laughs a little, "yes, they are real and also very sensitive to the touch, like his tail," he looks at Arata but then blushes, knowing that Arata's tail was not only sensitive but it was a good way to get Arata horny. He watches Sara and smiles as he goes back to eating. "Soon? When is Sara's birthday," he gets up and puts the plate in the sink, washing it.

Sophie smiled "In two months she will be 3 years old". Arata nodded "We will have a party for her then". Christie giggled "We can organize it here". Tom lifted Sara on his lap "What do you think sweetie? Will you like to have your party here?" Sara shook her head as yes and soon she was asleep in her father arms. "Take her on Xane's office. She can sleep on the sofa there while we will decorate. I will look after her since I can't help you due to my condition" Christie said. Arata finished to eat and stood up "I will check if the costumers left. Then we can carry inside the stuffs from Tom's van".

Kiyo smiles, "can't wait to celebrate Sara's third birthday. I bet she can't wait to get lots of presents," he laughs a little. He looks over at Sara and laughs a little, "aw she fell asleep," he smiled. He looks over at Christie and nods his head, "yeah mind as well lay her down when so we can finish up here and start decorating for the wedding." Kiyo puts the dishes away and walks into the dining area, seeing the last group of people leave and takes the dirty plates, taking the plates into the kitchen.

Xane writes up a notice for the restaurant and walks to the front of the restaurant, turning the sign from open to closed and tapes up the sign that read:

Closed for the weekend. Will be back as soon as possible.

Thank you for understanding.

Xane walks back to the kitchen, "alright, let's get started with the decorating."

Arata helped Kiyo with the dishes while the other waiters started to wash them. Tom came back from Xane's office and smiled "Ok boys, we have to bring the table clothes, new dishes and flowers. They are in my van". Arata blinked "So we have to change everything, even de plates". Sophie laughed "Of course my neko. They are special for weddings. The table clothes are light purple and the plates are yellow". Arata nodded and followed Tom behind the restaurant where his van was parked "What to carry first Tom?" He asked looking inside the van.

Kiyo watches the waiters wash the plates and then notices Tom coming out of Xane's office. He nods his head as he looks over at Arata, laughing a little, "it won't be that hard to do. Besides it's what Christie and Xane want for their wedding party." He follows Tom outside the restaurant with Arata to go to Tom's van and looks in the van, "hm.. we should probably do the table cloth and plates first so the flowers don't get ruined."

Tom laughed "Kiyo knows what to do. You should teach Arata to decorate for weddings". Arata giggled "I learn fast Tom. And Christie trusts me". Christie came out as well and looked on the van "I do trust you Arata but do as Tom says. He's the boss today. Xane and Sophie will be busy with the food, the waiters will decorate the tables, just take inside what they need, you and Kiyo have to decorate the room, you have all you need in Xane's office". Arata smiled "You are bossy again, just go and look after Sara. I will call you when everything is ready" he grabbed some bags and headed back inside. Tom sighed "Stop teasing him. He's right, we can handle without you bossing around". Christie nodded and left to Xane's office where she kept doing paper decorations.

Kiyo looks at Tom and laughs a little, "well he will learn as we go. After all, this is considered practice for when we get married." He looks at Christie as she came outside to look in the van. He listens to Christie as he nods his head, looking at Tom and Arata, laughing a little, "hey, she has the right to be kind of bossy for this, since it is her wedding," Kiyo rubs the back of his head before he grabs a few bags from the van, carrying the stuff into the restaurant.

Arata looked around and clapped his hands "It looks beautiful" he said to Kiyo as they finished decorating. "I will go and call Christie" he said and rushed into Xane's office. He blincked and perked his ears: Sara was playing in a corner while Christie was sleeping on sofa. "Ra Ra" Sara yelled running to him. Christie suddenly woke up seeing the neko. "The restaurant is ready, you should come and see it. Maybe you want to change something". Christie giggled as he didn't tease her about her sleeping. "Let's go neko. I got bored waiting here".

Kiyo looks around with a smile, "yes, I am sure Christie will approve once she sees how it looks." He watches Arata go in Xane's office and follows him. Noticing Sara playing in the corner and Christie sleep, laughing a little. He looks at Christie as she gets up, "just wait until you see all the rearranging we did, I am sure your going to enjoy it," Kiyo looks at Christie as he walks back out to the decorated dining room for the wedding.

Christie clapped her hands of happiness "It looks perfect. You did a good job Tom". He laughed "We all did good jobs sweetie". Arata lifted Sara so she could see better "Mother said we will have a party tomorrow so I should behave well" she explained. Arata nodded "I heard you will wear the dress we buy for you". Sara giggled "Yes I will". Christie smiled "Ok boys, Tom will take you two at our house. Your bag is inside his van. Just be good boys until Xane and I are coming home". Arata yawned "We will have a nap. I'm tired".

Kiyo laughs a little, "hey.. we helped too," he looks at Christie and then pouts. He looks at Sara and smiles, rubbing her head, "aw, I am sure you will be a good girl." Kiyo looks at Christie and nods his head, "we... won't make any promises. But I guess we better so we can get the sleep we need. Tomorrow.. is a really big day," he laughs a little as he goes into Tom's van.

Arata got into the van holding Sara. She was still playing with the doll and was quiet. Tom smiled "Ok boys, let's take you home. You worked hard today". Arata nodded "We did but of course Christie teased us about it". Tom laughed "She loves you both very much. And I know you love her as your sister Arata". The neko nodded "Yes I do". He then rest his head on Kiyo's shoulder closing his eyes. Sara gazed on him "Ra Ra why are you snoring?" she asked as the neko was purring very loud. Arata quickly opened his eyes "I'm sorry Sara, I'm just sleepy" he stopped purring as he didn't want to scary Sara.

Kiyo looked over at Arata and looks down at Sara as she was playing with her doll. He smiles and yawns a little as he rests his head on the window as he listen to Tom and Arata talk about Christie and he felt Arata's head rest on his arm. Kiyo looks at Arata and looks at Sara, laughing, "he is a very sleepy neko," he yawns as he falls asleep as his head rested on the window.

Tom smiled as he saw the boys were falling asleep on back. Sara was combing her doll's hair and didn't realise Arata was sleeping. Just when he purred again she asked her dad "Papa, why Ra Ra sleeps so much?" Tom laughed "He's having his nap as you have daily". She nodded and added "But I'm not noisy as him, am I?" Tom giggled "Nope you aren't. Only men are". Sara moved herself on Arata's lap and he stopped purring.

Kiyo was fast asleep as he could hear Arata purring and smiles in his sleep. He could slightly hear Tom and Sara talk about Arata's purring, laughing softly in his sleep as he cuddles up to Arata and continues sleeping. He slowly opens his eyes, looking at Sara on Arata's lap and smiles as he goes back to sleep.

Arata woke up as Sara moved, he sniffed her and closed his eyes again falling asleep. Sara gently moved to the seat next to her father "Papa, can I wake them up once we arrive?" Tom nodded knowing Sara was curious about the boys. "Just kiss them on forehead. I'm sure they will wake up". He said hoping it was a good idea. He really didn't want to carry them as Xane did. Sara moved back to Arata lap and gently blow on his face "Ra Ra, we arrived on your house" she kissed his forehead after.

Kiyo was fast asleep and could hear Tom talking with Sara as he rested his head on Arata's arm. He could feel the vehicle stopping but he didn't know if Tom was at a stop light, stop sign or at the house so he just continues sleeping. Slowly moving down, Kiyo rests his head on Arata's chest with a soft mumble in his sleep.

Arata moved into his sleep closer to Kiyo. Sara blinked "Papa, they won't wake up". Tom laughed "Try and tickle him" Sara did as her father said but Arata didn't move. She then grabbed his tail and pulled it. "OUCH" Arata yelled waking up. He gazed on Sara and Tom giggled "Sorry boys, we arrived". Arata nodded and took his bag "Thank you for taking us home...sorry for sleeping in your car" he got down of car waving to Sara.

Kiyo smiles softly in his sleep as he could feel how close Arata was. He then perks his head up as he heard Arata cry out and yawns. He rubs his eyes as he looks and rubs the back of his head, "oh.. so we are here? Thank you for the ride," he gets out of the car and waves to Sara and Tom before walking to the front door, unlocking the door and walks inside the house.

Arata followed his lover inside the house "My poor tail, one day I will remain without it. Why Sara is so strong?" he complained touching his tail. "Let's go to our room. I'm so tired. We work hard today" he added dropping the bag on the floor and heading upstairs. He heard his tummy being noisy but he was so sleepy he didn't bother to eat something.

Kiyo laughs a little and shakes his head, "what? No, you will always have your tail you silly neko," he pokes the other's cheek. "Well she is a growing girl, she was probably a milk baby since she is so strong," he laughs softly. He nods his head and sighs, "yeah.. and it's only going to be super busy tomorrow," he rubs the back of his head as he follows Arata. He blinks as he could hear Arata's stomach, "are you sure you don't want to eat something first? I suppose... I can always make you something later when we wake up," he walks into their bedroom and lays down on the bed with a soft sigh since it was so comfortable.

Arata jumped in bed and pulled a blanket over them using his tail. "Don't worry Kiyo, I'm sure Christie will wake up us once they are back" he yawned and closed his eyes wrapping his tail around Kiyo's body. "We really need a nap" it was his last words before he fall asleep.

Christie rushed upstairs once they came back. She slowly opened the door and smiled seeing the boys were sleeping. "Those two are sleeping with the clothes on them...I bet they were very tired" she told Xane once she was downstairs again. "Look, he left his bag here" she took the bag and took it upstairs into boys room. Then she went into her bedroom and jumped in bed yawning.