Neko Roommate ~robertita and YaoiFanGirlBritty~ {18+}

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Kiyo smiles as he passes out a slice of cake for everyone and sits down, eating his own slice while watching Arata and Sara. He looks at Arata as he swallows some of his cake, "uhh some milk for me too," he smiles a bit as he looks at Sara, looking at his watch, "yeah it's time for you to get your little beauty sleep," he laughs a little as he finishes his cake.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

Sara yawned again and jumped on Kiyo's arms. "Will you tell me a story" she asked and Arata giggled "I'm happy she choose you Kiyo as I don't know any story. I think I need to learn some to tell Christie's son". Sophie laughed "Go with Kiyo and change her into pyjamas. She's taking her nap daily". Christie hugged Xane "Boys are doing great. They were able to feed Sara, also she was quiet on table and eat everything without complaining. I can trust them will look after our son and they are ready to be parents as well". Arata entered into Sara's room and found the pyjamas. "Change her Kiyo, I'm not good with it".

Kiyo blinks and holds Sara. He laughs a little and nods his head, "sure, no problem." He looks at Arata and sticks his tongue out, "are you sure about that," he looks at Sophie and nods his head, "alright," he follows Arata to Sara's room. "It's not that hard," he nudges Arata and takes the pajamas from Arata. Kiyo starts taking off Sara's clothes and puts on her pajamas, laying Sara down on her bed afterwards and covers her with her blankets, "ready for your story," he smiles softly.

Sara nodded "I'm ready. Ra Ra can I hold your tail" the neko went next to Sara and let his tail around her waist. She giggled hugging the tail and paid attention to Kiyo. "Can you tell me how you meet Arata?" She asked Kiyo. Arata smiled waiting for Kiyo to tell the story. He closed his eyes and fall asleep before Sara purring into her ears.

Kiyo watches Sara and smiles a little as he watches Arata. He looks at Sara and blushes a bit, looking to the side and nods his head, "s-sure," he smiles a bit. He blinks as he looks at Arata already sleeping a little, "I... didn't tell the story yet sleepy neko," he laughs a little. Kiyo looks at Sara and smiles, "Well .. let's see, I met Arata in his cat form not his current form. I was coming home from the store and spotted a cat, taking him to my brother Xane's restaurant to feed him and to have dinner as well. Then I take him to my house and kiss his forehead before going to bed and then he transforms into a human."

Sara giggled and poked Arata's nose. The neko wake up smiling to her "I wasn't sleeping, I was getting ready for the story". Sara played with his tail while listening the story "Then kiss me on forehead too". Arata giggled remembering how Kiyo kissed his lips "And we become friends and roomates since then" he finished Kiyo's story. Sara closed her eyes and curled near Arata falling asleep.

Kiyo laughs softly as Sara wakes up Arata, "sure you were you sleepy neko." He listens to Arata as he finishes the story and looks at Sara sleeping. He looks at Arata while blushing, "I-I had to alter the story just a bit since she is just a child," Kiyo rubs the the back of his head. "I couldn't tell her ... how you went into heat.. and took my virginity in the shower," he whispers in Arata's ear.

Arata giggled "I think she liked the story as she sleeps now". He took the tiger and slowly put it near Sara. Once he was out of bed he hugged his lover. "Let's go" he whispered into Kiyo's ear. Christie smile seeing them coming out of Sara's room. "You two passed the babysitter test. I'm impressed". Arata nodded "We are good boys not clumsy as you think. After wedding we can work on baby's room. I have ideas".

Kiyo laughs a little and nods his head while blushing, "I didn't know she wanted me to tell that story," he rubs the back of his head and gets off the bed slowly not to wake up Sara. He hugs Arata and nods his head as he follows Arata out of Sara's room. Kiyo looks at Christie and nods his head, "of course we did.. so you were really testing us?" Kiyo smiles and nods his head, "I am sure they are good ideas too, can't wait to hear them," he laughs a little.

"Sara choose you two to spend time with her and even Sophie is surprised she ate everything and went to bed alone" Christie said. Arata nodded "She slept only after listening Kiyo's story. She was curious how we met". Christie petted his head "You are ready to be a father Arata" He sniffed her "The baby is getting hungry. You should eat more" Sophie giggled "I will cook for you Christie. Arata what you want to eat?" He purred "Pasta please".

Kiyo laughs a little, "well.. she really likes Arata. She has never seen a neko before. I know I was like that.. when I thought the cat I brought home was just a cat, not a cat that turns into a human," he laughs softly. He nods his head, "yeah, we didn't get too... full of detail. We just told her the basics." Kiyo looks at Arata, "he is hungry from his power nap," he sticks his tongue out.

Christie laughed "Power nap?" Arata nodded "Let's say I fall asleep before Sara and she pocked my nose and woke me up". Sophie giggled "You are sleeping everywhere Arata. You are lucky, Sara is not sleeping in the baby bed anymore". Arata blinked "I saw one on internet and I asked Christie to buy it. It has car shape and it will suits perfectly into baby's room. What do you think boss?" Sophie went to kitchen to cook some pastas with cheese.

Kiyo laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah I am surprise Arata stayed awake long enough after the story Sara wanted to hear." He looks at Arata, "yeah you would have been on the floor if Sara still had a baby bed." Kiyo rubs his chin, "hm.. well the baby would need a crib first unless the car shaped bed has bars on it for safety. If not, the bed will have to wait until after the baby grows up a bit. But I am sure he will like the car bed."

Arata blinked "A crib? I never saw one" Christie giggled "I will take you shopping Arata. It's still early to decorate baby's room. First we have to paint it on light blue and you to paint cars on it". Arata nodded "We will help you for sure" he sniffed Christie "Baby agrees with my ideas as he's moving when he hears my voice. You can't feel him yet but I hear his moves". Sophie blushed "He knows too much Christie". Tom laughed "I was with my ear on your tummy to hear Sara. And I was happy when I could hear her".

Kiyo laughs a little, "well that is because their are no babies in the family yet. I am sure Xane has seen them. I mean.. I was probably in one when I was a baby." He looks at Christie's stomach and smiles, "I am sure he will like his room regardless." Kiyo looks at Sophie and laughs a little, slowly looking at Arata.

"... And Arata will be able to hear a baby in Kiyo's stomach," Xane laughs a little.

Kiyo blushes and hides his face in Arata's arm.

Arata dropped his spoon and gazed on Xane "Kiyo is not pregnant yet but I'm sure I can sniff my baby. I'm still thinking it's impossible to let him pregnant. He didn't until now" Christie giggled "You two will have a baby for you. You can try daily to let Kiyo pregnant". Arata smirked "You know I'm doing it already". He went to kitchen as Sophie called him to eat "Sophie I have a question - when you find out that you are pregnant. I sniffed Christie right away".

Xane laughs a little, "I am surprise he didn't get pregnant by now. You two are always horny and I am sure you cum a lot inside him." He shakes his head, "well.. how long does Kiyo keep the cum inside?" Xane laughs a little as he looks at Christie, "they do it like... all the time besides when they are feeling sick."

Kiyo blushes and covers his face embarrassingly as he looks at Arata, looking at his stomach and wondered if he will really get pregnant.

Arata pulled Kiyo closer and yelled "It's not your business boss. I won't tell you one word about it" Christie giggled "I have a proof in my phone Arata". The neko laughed "Do you? Show it to me" Christie looked for her phone into her bag and blinked "Where is the photo?" Arata smirked "See? You two are speaking nonsense. Kiyo and I are good boys". Christie poked his tail "You delete it neko and I'm sure Xane helped you. Only he knows my passport". Arata sticked his tongue out "I'm a smart neko. I'm going to eat as all your words made me very hungry".

Kiyo blinks as he looks at Arata and laughs a little, patting Arata's head, "shh it's okay, don't get so angry silly neko." He looks at Christie and bites his bottom lip since he was there to witness Xane delete the picture. Kiyo looks at Arata and laughs a little, "your a sneaky neko," he whispered in Arata's ear. "Come on let's go get something to eat you hungry neko," he walks to the kitchen.

Xane laughs a little, "such a touchy neko. But sadly I know how horny you two are since I do remember when you stayed over how much cum was on the guest bed." He leans over to Christie and goes to her ear, "don't worry, I may have deleted it, but I send it to your email," he whispered and laughs a little as he follows Kiyo and Arata to the kitchen.

Christie giggled hearing Xane. "I have it on my laptop too but let the neko think he won" she went into kitchen and started to eat. "The food is yummy" Arata said sniffing the pastas. I need more sauce Sophie. I love my pastas to swim in sauce, especially when the sauce has meat in it". Christie laughed "You aren't home Arata so don't behave so bossy". Arata giggled "Sophie already said I'm in my house so shut up Christie and let me eat". Christie blinked "You are damn naughty neko".

Xane laughs a little and nods his head as he sits down at the table and eats.

Kiyo sits down next to Arata and was eating. He looks at Arata and laughs a little, "regardless, you love your food no matter what." He blinks a little and nudges Arata a bit, "such a bad neko. You must be nice," he pokes Arata's nose and eats.

"Oh.. he is nice, in the bedroom. But I bet he is naughty there as well," Xane laughs and continues eating.

Kiyo blushes and continues eating.

Arata looked at Kiyo "I'm sorry love. I know its cheese pastas but I like them with sauce". Sophie laughed "Arata is right. He's in my kitchen as if he's home. So let the neko eat" she scolded Xane and Christie "Stop teasing him. It's not our issue what him and Kiyo are doing in private". Arata nodded "Those 2 -pointing Xane and Christie - are naughty as well. I sniffed them while I was in their house. Not to mention Christie bought as all kind of naughty gifts". Christie giggled "I hide them in your bag Arata".

Kiyo laughs a little and shakes his head, "no it's okay, you like what you like." He blinks as he looks at Sophie, laughing softly, "they like teasing us, we gotten kind of use to it," he rubs the back of his neck.

Xane laughs, "but it's fun to tease them. It's not our fault they makes it so easy," he crosses his arms. He smirks a bit, "us? Naughty? Oh I am sure we are nothing compare to Kiyo and you Arata," he rests his chin on his palm.

Kiyo blushes a bit, "I think we can agree everyone here, well... besides Sara, are all naughty," he laughs softly.

Sophie laughed "I agree with you Kiyo. But Sara isn't a saint either...she's a little devil sometimes". Arata smirked "Are you a Saint boss? I don't see your wings...but to be sincere maybe I'm a little devil - I have a tail and some ears that looks like horns". Christie poked him "You are innocent neko...sweet and gentle. You can't be a devil". Arata nodded and licked his lips "I ate lots today but no nap for me. We should go home" he suggested and Christie giggled "You are always sleepy after eating. Let's take them home Xane, I'm tired as well. Sara could see the boys and we saw where Sophie is living so we can come anytime now". Arata stood up "We have to wash the plates first, then going Christie".

Kiyo laughs a little, "oh I am sure Sara has her moments."

Xane laughs softly, "hm.. maybe I am. Maybe I am not, what do you think I am hm," he looks at Arata while crossing his arms a bit.

Kiyo looks at Christie and looks at Arata, laughing a bit, "oh.. he can be a devil, sometimes it just comes out ... in the bedroom more than with around people," he blushes a little.

Xane nods his head but then looks at Sophie, "yeah.. we should probably help Sophie clean the dishes first before leaving. Sit on the couch for now Christie and rest until we are done. We will work together to get it done faster."

"Yeah we probably should," Kiyo rubs the back of his head as he walks to the kitchen.