Neko Roommate ~robertita and YaoiFanGirlBritty~ {18+}

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Kiyo shrugs his shoulders, "well... they probably just wanted to start a family before getting married. You can always ask them at the party. I am sure they will be there to celebrate." Kiyo looks at Sophie and nods his head, "yeah sounds like a plan," he follows Arata in to the restaurant. Kiyo notices as Arata was talking to his mom and walks over, listening as he was asking about the decision to have children before marriage." He laughs a little, "oh so.. that's why. Well you had no problem starting a family before marrying," he rubs the back of his head. Kiyo looks at Arata and smiles a little, nodding his head, "it's nice to have you in the family," he blushes a little and rubs the back of his head.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

"Come on boys, have a seat" mom asked them and Arata smiled to her. "Will you dance with me later?" He asked her kissing her hand. "Of course Arata. And with Kiyo as well". Mom then left to the parents table. Arata had a seat next to Sara. "Can I stay next to you?" He kissed her cheeks. "Of course Ra Ra. And Ky Ky next to you". Sophie laughed "You are very polite neko". Arata giggled "Of course. I read in that book how to behave at a wedding. Plus ladies comes first". Sophie nodded "Kiyo's mom simply fall for you". Arata smiled "She asked me to call her mom when we first meet. And yes, she spoils me like Xane. After all, he learnt from her to cook". He turned to Kiyo "Love, I think we should go and bring the gifts. We can hide them on the waiters room until we had to gave them to parents". Sophie laughed "It's a good idea Arata. But please enter through the back door so nobody to see you two with them".

Kiyo looks and nods his head as he sits down with a smile. He watches Arata and laughs a little, wondering how Arata will act on their wedding as he blushes a little and rubs the back of his head. He looks at Sophie and laughs a little, "Arata wanted to make sure he was well behave for the wedding or he would have suffered Christie's wrath," he rubs the back of his head. Kiyo looks at Arata, looking at the clock and nods his head, "yeah we better," he stands from the seat, looking at Sophie, "alright, we will. Come on Arata, while everyone is distracted," he walks out the restaurant and heads outside.

"Your mom is so cute Kiyo. She will dance with me" Arata said as they were outside of restaurant. "I'm a little nervous about it but Sophie told me to stay calm. I'm happy she teaches me how to dance" he added as he waited for Kiyo to unlock car's door. He then grabbed 2 boxes and waited for Kiyo to take the other two. "I'm sure parents will be happy to be grandparents" he smiled as he knew what it was inside the gifts.

Kiyo laughs a little, "hm.. I wonder who you will dance with first, my mom or me," he sticks his tongue out to tease Arata, "I am sure most of the evening she will dance with her husband after so I guess I can wait until then," he rubs the back of his head. He nods his head, "yeah, don't want to be stepping on anyone's toes," he laughs a little. He unlocks the car door and grabs the other two boxes as Arata grabbed the other two. He locks the door once again and nods his head, "oh yeah, I am sure. The first thing the parents usually ask about are grandchildren," he laughs a little as he walks to the back door of the restaurant so no one will see them with the presents.

Arata giggled "I will dance with you first. Since all your relatives know we are together, plus Christie's parents as well" he hide the boxes under a table and smiled "Should we go and check the food since we are here?" he asked sniffing the air and looking on kitchen's doors. An waiter entered and gazed on them "What are you two doing here? Just go to your table before Sophie caught you here. She told us to not let you into kitchen today Arata". The neko sighed "Ok but I'm hungry. It smells delicious".

Kiyo smiles and laughs a little, nodding his head, "yeah. I can't wait to see what you learned from Sophie's dance lessons," he sticks his tongue out. He hides the presents under the table, looking at Arata, "I suppose we could," he rubs the back of his head as he looks over at the waiter. He blinks a little and rubs the back a little, "I wonder why Sophie doesn't want us to help, I mean.. we are waiters too," he pouts a little and shakes his head, taking Arata's hand, "I am sure the food will be serve once Xane and Christie get here," he walks while holding Arata's hand, walking back to the table and sits down.

Arata sits down as well and gazed on Sophie "Why didn't you want us to go to kitchen?" She laughed "You won't serve today Arata as you are a guest to wedding, plus I can't let you eat all the food there. I know you are hungry already and I can hear your tummy is noisy". Arata sighed and Sara looked at him "Are you hungry Ra Ra? Me too. We can eat together". Once the bride and groom arrived Arata stood up "They are here now so we can eat". Christie made a sign for him to approached "Is everything ready Arata? We will have our first dance so after you can bring the gifts".

Kiyo looks at Sophie and then Arata, laughing a little as he rubs the back of his head, "in other words, Sophie wanted you to see how patient you can be. But don't worry, we will eat soon." he rubs Arata's head with a smile. He looks at Sara and laughs a little, "I am sure Xane and Christie will be here soon. I am sure Christie is excited to tell her parents the news." He perks his head up as Xane and Christie entered, walking with Arata, "everything is ready yeah," he stretches his arms out.

Xane looks at Christie and then Arata, "while we dance, feel free to eat. I am sure your pretty hungry by now," he walks to the kitchen and opens the door, "begin to serve the food, everyone is getting hungry," he walks back up to Christie and holds her hand, taking her to the dance floor.

Arata giggled "Did you see Sophie? Xane is on my side. He won't let me be hungry". The waiter saved him first and Arata blinked "Oh my, the plate looks great and smells wonderful". Sophie petted his head "These are the apperitives that Xane prepared last night. He wanted to be sure you will have some fish in it". Arata nodded and started to eat, sharing his food with Sara.

Christie smiled "We are finally married Xane. We are a real family now". She looked to Arata and laughed "The neko did well today, nobody realised he's not human and didn't do any mistake. I was worried for nothing".

Kiyo looks at Arata and laughs a little, "Xane knows how you get when your hungry. Besides, I am sure the other wedding guest are starting to get hungry as well." Kiyo looks at Xane and smiles a little, "I wonder how much food was made since Xane knows how much Arata loves to eat," he laughs a little.

Xane looks at Christie and smiles, nodding his head, "yes we are finally a family now and just wait until... our son is born," he whisper softly so Christie's parents and his didn't hear the news as he smiles. Xane looks over at Arata and laughs a little, "yeah this is good practice for him when he gets married to Kiyo."

Arata gave a piece of fish to Sara and she ate it quickly waiting for more. Sophie laughed "She eats everything you give to her neko. But if I try to feed her she won't eat. Tom finally joined the table and quickly took a photo of Arata feeding Sara. "You shoud be a nanny Arata". The neko smiled "Only for Sara". Once Sara was full she moved on her father lap and Arata could eat.

Christie gently touched Xane's hair "Are you ready for the big surprise? I will ask the boy to bring the boxes" she said once the dance was over.

Kiyo looks at Arata as he fed Sara and smiles a little. He laughs a little, "who would though a girl her age would enjoy eating fish." He rubs his chin a bit as he looks at Sophie with a smile, "I guess Arata just has that charm on kids," he laughs a little. He watches as Tom took a photo of Arata and Sara as he was eating, smiling a bit and laughs softly, "I am sure Arata wouldn't mind that at all," he watched as Sara went to sit on Tom's lap and watches Arata eat as he was eating as well.

Xane looks at Christie with a smile as he looks at Arata and Kiyo eating, "well, let's wait for them to eat. We don't want a grumbly hungry neko at the party do we," he laughs a little. "Let's go sit down and have something to eat, I am sure your starting to get hungry as well by now."

Arata smiled to Kiyo "She likes what we eat Kiyo. Plus I told her she will grew faster if she eats fish". Sophie nodded "I didn't give her fish until now Arata but she seems to like it". Tom gave Sara some water and petted her hair "Where you good girl while I was taking photos?" She clapped her hands "Yes Papa, can I see the photos?" Tom showed her the ones from the church and Sara giggled once she saw the one with Arata "Can I have a photo with Ra Ra and Ky Ky in my room?" Sophie laughed "You have to take one with them first". Sara moved on Kiyo's lap and smiled. "Take one Papa". Arata got closer to Kiyo and smiled as Tom took a photo of them.

Christie went to her table and had a seat looking on the food "I'm hungry actually since I didn't eat lots on morning. Did I tell you how handsome you are love?" She eat everything from her plate and gazed on neko's table "It seems they are doing fine without us. Sara is only on their laps. I will ask them now to bring the gifts for our parents". She headed to other table and smiled "Do you like the wedding neko?" She asked him and Arata nodded "Of course we do. Are you ready for the surprise?" Christie smirked "Just bring the gifts and give them to my parents. Kiyo you give them to your parents. Xane and I will ask them to open them. The pink boxes are for mothers, the blue ones are for fathers". Arata sniffed her as he stood up "The baby seems happy today as well, he's moving inside you" he whispered into her ear. Christie touched her belly as she went back to her table.

Kiyo looks at Arata and smiles as he nods his head, "well at least she ate the fish. It is pretty rare to see a kid her age be interested in eating fish. You did a real good job giving her advice," he laughs softly. He looks at Sara as Tom was showing her the pictures he took with a smile. Kiyo watched as Sara moved onto his lap and looks at Tom, leaning closer to Arata as he smiles when Tom took the photo.

Xane walks to the table and sits down, looking at Christie and nods his head, "I know you were saving room for all the delicious food at the wedding," he laughs a little and starts to eat the food on his plate. Xane looks at Christie with a smile, "well you look beautiful my wife." Xane looks over at the table Kiyo, Arata, Tom, Sophie and Sara were atand laughs a little, "yeah looks like Tom is getting some more photos in." He looks at Christie and nods his head as he follows Christie over to the table.

Kiyo looks at Christie and then nods his head, "alright, we can do that." Kiyo looks at Arata and then puts Sara on Sophie's lap, "lets go get the presents."

Xane looks at Christie with a smile as he rubs her belly as well, following her back to the table.

Arata giggled as he saw Xane rubbing Christie's belly "Did you see it Kiyo? Xane already is protecting the baby...that was my job as I can smell the baby". The took the boxes out and gave one pink to Kiyo and one blue. "Let's gave them to parents. I hope Christie's parents will recognise me". He headed to parents table and smiled "This is for you sweet lady and this for you handsome man" he greeted Christie's parents. "What's this Arata?" They asked. The neko giggled "So you remember me. They are some gifts from the bride and groom. Come on open it". The parents nodded and slowly opened the boxes "Oh my, are you two serious? This is a baby clothe and writes on it we will be grandparents". Christie rushed to her mother "Yep mom, I'm almost 3 months pregnant". Arata hugged Christie "I smell it first and I look after her all this time...but Xane has a dog nose and found a week ago". The parents jumped to hug Christie as well being very happy.

Kiyo looks at Arata and then looks over at Christie and Xane, smiling a little, "well I am sure the baby wouldn't mind you protecting him as well. I mean.. Xane has more of a right to be pretty protective since he is the father. Don't worry, if what Xane says is true, you can do that for me if I ever wind up getting pregnant, which I doubt that will happen since how many times we had sex," he says as he holds the pink and blue box. He laughs a little, "don't worry, your pretty hard to forget," he smiles a little as he walks to the parent's table with Arata, giving the boxes to his parents with a smile, watching them open the presents.

Xane walks over to the parent's table with Christie and smiles, "surprise," he laughs a little. "Now you don't have to bother about asking for grandchildren because.. well your getting one," he smiles a bit.

The parents laughed "So you kept it secret to surprise us. And what the baby will be?" Arata sniffed the air "It's a boy. The doctor let me and Kiyo to hear his heart and I assure you he's healthy and waiting to come into Earth". The parents gazed on him "You surely are amazing son. And Xane told us you and Kiyo...may be parents one day. You have to work on it hard". Arata looked on Kiyo "They are expecting a baby from us as well now. Can you believe it?" Christie giggled "They work hard every night mother but nothing yet. There is a change only of 10% for a baby. Xane wants to be an uncle so badly that he teases them daily about it". Arata whispered to Kiyo "What she means by only 10%?"

Kiyo laughs a little, "of course, Christie and Xane wanted to surprise you guys so.. what better way than keeping it a secret until the wedding." Kiyo blinks as he looks at Xane with a pout, rubbing the back of his head as he looks at Arata, "yeah, I wonder if they are expecting us to adopt one," he laughs a little. Kiyo perks his head up as he looks at Christie, blushing and slightly nudges her, "hey don't tell my parents that... gees," he crosses his arms a bit.

Xane laughs a little as he looks at Christie, "way to get my brother all flustered. Don't worry mom and dad, Kiyo will also get you a grandchild as well," he crosses his arms.

Kiyo looks at Xane and pouts a little, looking at Arata and shrugs his shoulders, "maybe it has something to do with... male pregnancy being really rare," he scratches the back of his head.

Arata nodded "So they are teasing us for nothing. There is a very small chance for us to have a baby". The parents smiled "If Xane says you two will be parents, then it will happen. He never gets wrong. He told me I was expecting Kiyo before I knew I'm pregnant" mom explained. The neko sighed "I'm sure he's wrong this time mother. Let's go to our table Kiyo. Sara is waiting us". Christie laughed as he watched Arata "The neko will be a good father. I'm sure he will get Kiyo pregnant soon so my son will have a cousin". Arata heard her but he ignored her by going back to his table and taking Sara into his lap. "I can't believe that all of them want us to be parents. We aren't even married yet".

Kiyo looks at Arata and laughs a little, slowly nods his head, "yeah.. so they really shouldn't make a big deal out of it since there is such a small percentage," he rubs the back of his head. He blinks as he looks at his parents and covers half of his face with embarrassment, "now my parents think the percentage of me getting.. pregnant is more possible since Xane said it." He looks at Arata and slowly nods his head while blushing as he walks to the table they were sitting at before. Kiyo sits down at the table, resting his chin on his palm, "I can't believe my parents are so open with me getting pregnant.. it's pretty crazy," he scratches the back of his head with his other hand. Kiyo looks at Arata and laughs a little, "well.. it's not that far off but it is pretty crazy that everyone close to us really wants us to have a baby.. sounds like Christie just wants a cousin for her son," he leans back in his chair.

Arata nodded "But since it is a small change to get one...soon they will forget about it". Sophie giggled "I think they are just excited about having a nephew. Once Christie gives birth, I'm sure they will be busy with the baby". Sara looked on her mother "Will Christie still play with me once her baby is born?". Tom smiled "Of course, everyone will play with you". Sophie petted her head "It's time for us to dance boys". Arata nodded and invited Kiyo to dance.

Kiyo looks at Arata and laughs a little, rubbing the back of his head, "well... they will find proof once it happens or not," he looks at Sophie. He blushes a little and slowly nods his head, "yeah that is probably true. I wonder if they will forget about me having a baby... I am sure Christie won't even once she gives birth," he laughs a little. He looks at Sara and smiles, "aw don't worry, I am sure she will still play with you." Kiyo looks at Sophie and rubs the back of his head, looking at Arata as he gets up from his seat to go dance with Arata.

Arata smiled to Kiyo as they started to dance. "Sophie is watching me...I hope she won't be disappointed about my dance" he explaining counting the steps in his mind. "I like to dance, it's relaxing me" he added seeing Christie is gazing at him. "I think Christie is surprised I dance so well, she looks at me with big eyes" he sniffed the air "I can smell she's excited about dancing with me. I promised her a dance". Mom appeared and interrupted them "Go and dance with Christie, I want to dance with my baby Kiyo". Arata nodded and kissed Kiyo's hand "Dance with your mom love". He headed to new couple's table and bowed "Will you dance with me Christie?" She nodded and gave him her hand "You do dance well neko, Sophie did a great job". Arata laughed "It's not hard at all". They started to dance and he smiled "You are beautiful today. Did Xane like your dress? It makes you look slimer and sexy". Christie giggled "I think Xane wants to see me with less clothes". Arata sighed "You are very naughty". She nodded and continue to dance with the neko until the song finished.

Kiyo dances with Arata and smiles a little, "she wants to see how well you have gotten from your lessons." He nods his head slowly, "yes, I like dancing too. It is pretty fun to do." He tilts his head as he looks at Arata, slowly looking over at Christie and laughs a little, "she is very impress by your dancing skills," he smiles a little. Kiyo perks his head and looks at his mom, smiling but looks at Arata as he kissed his hand and blushes, slowly nodding his head, "alright," he watches Arata walk over to Christie and then starts dancing with his mom.