Neko Roommate ~robertita and YaoiFanGirlBritty~ {18+}

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Xane nods his head and then looks at Kiyo with a smile, "and soon enough, even Kiyo will have a baby bump with your child," he laughs a little and goes back to working on food dishes for the customers.

Kiyo blinks and looks at Xane blushes with a pout as he goes in the other room with some finished orders and starts to serve the customers. He looks at Arata and laughs a little, "I wish I had a nose like yours to already smell someone is here before they enter the building." Kiyo looks at Sara as she came from the kitchen and Arata picking her up, smiling softly. He goes back to the kitchen and waits for Xane to finish some of the customer's orders to serve them.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

Arata purred into Sara's ears and she giggled. Sophie smiled "Take her to Christie. You still have to serve clients". Arata nodded and took Sara's into Xane's office. Sara saw the toys and clapped her hands so Arata let her down to play. Christie laughed "Arata can you bring me from kitchen some juice?" He sighed and left back to kitchen "Christie already ordered me to bring her juice. She's naughty boss". Sophie gave him a tray with a glass of milk and some cookies, plus a glass of juice. "For Sara and Christie". Arata nodded and went back to office "From Sophie for you two" he then went back to work smiling to Kiyo.

Kiyo was busy serving the clients and cleaning off tables. He watches as Arata left with Sara to Xane's office and he puts away the cleaning supplies so they wouldn't get in the way and trip people. He walks back to the kitchen and looks at Xane, "uhh.. do you really think I will get pregnant from Arata? We done it so many times, both when he was in heat to not being in heat so what exactly is the difference?"

Xane looks at Kiyo as he was cooking and smiles at him, "apparently nekos have something special in their semen at a certain time of the year, for example full moon or whatever. Nekos are sure wonders," he gives the plate to Kiyo, "besides.. don't think I didn't notice your starting to get a bit.. chubby," he whispered at Kiyo and laughs a little, "and your not much of a eater, so it's not like you got fat off of food and you have plenty of exercise with Arata so proof taken."

Kiyo looks at Xane and pouts as he goes back out to the dining area and looks at Arata as he serves the customer, smiling, "hey there you are. Doing some side jobs?"

Arata nodded "I had to serve Christie and Sara. She's bossy again. I think being pregnant is making her so moody". He sniffed Kiyo and licked his lips "You are smelling delicious today. They are baking some cheesecake". He went back to kitchen and smiled "Xane thinks Kiyo is pregnant" Sophie told him. Arata laughed "He isn't. I can sniff the baby if you remember". We took some orders and went to serve the clients.

Kiyo looks at Arata and laughs a little, "Christie is always moody, it's part of her personality. But I am sure being pregnant is part of it." Kiyo blushes a little and laughs a little, "hey save tasting me for later you naughty neko." Kiyo walks back to the kitchen and looks at Arata, laughing a little, "yeah I guess I will know when your nose can smell the baby in me." Kiyo goes back to serving the clients.

Xane laughs a little as he was cooking and looks over at Sophie, "I was just saying he starting beginning stages of being pregnant. I didn't actually say he was. Hm.. I wonder if he will have the same symptoms as a female when they are pregnant?"

Sophie giggled "I think he will". Arata sighed "On my planet we all look like cats so females are pregnant for few months before giving birth to one or two kitties". Sophie smiled "But your kid will be as a normal baby here, maybe with ears and tail as you". Arata giggled "I want him or her to look like Kiyo. That's if he gets pregnant". He went back to serve the clients and petted Kiyo's head "Look who's here". He rushed to Ryan's mother who smiled "Can you look after him again? I have to go after my daughter". Arata took the baby and the bag and rushed to kitchen. Sophie laughed seeing him "Well Xane, the neko is surrounded by babies anyway".

Kiyo looks at Arata and rubs the back of his head, wondering if he really did get pregnant what the baby would look like. He grabs some food from Xane, walking out to the dining area and looks at Arata, looking at the table with a smile, "hey, Ryan and his mom are here today." Kiyo follows Arata over but then blinks as Arata suddenly grabbed the baby and headed for the kitchen. He laughs a little as he looks at Ryan's mom, "sure no problem."

Xane looks at Sophie and looks over at Arata, laughing a little, "well good, you better get that practice in so you know what to do."

Arata giggled "I think Sara can play with him while Christie will look after them both". Ryan smiled to Arata and tried to take off his hat. He turned to Kiyo "Maybe you should hold him. Kids are always after my ears and tail". He gave the kid to Kiyo and went to look into the bag. "It has diapers and clean clothes and his bottle for milk" he informed Kiyo. Sophie laughed "I will prepare milk for him if he gets hungry. Until then just go in Xane'a office. It's too hot for baby here".

Kiyo laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah I am sure Sara would love someone to hang out with, even if he is much younger than she is." He watches Ryan trying to take off Arata's hat and laughs a little, looking at Arata and nods his head as he takes a hold of Ryan. He looks in the bag with Arata and nods his head, "yeah looks like we have what we need until Ryan's mom comes back." Nodding his head, "yeah with all this cooking, it's going to get too hot for Ryan," he looks at Arata and then walks into Xane's office.

Christie jumped from chair seeing the baby "Let me hold him Kiyo" she reached her hands to grab the baby but Arata stopped her "The doctor said you can't carry anything being pregnant. Ryan is a baby but he's heavy". Christie giggled and went back on her chair "You are worse than Xane neko". Sara looked on the boy and clapped her hands "Do you want to play with me?" She asked him and Arata nodded "Yes, he wants. Just show him the toys". Christie ate a cookie and smiled as Arata was adorable with the kids.

Kiyo blinks as he looks at Christie as he holds Ryan. He laughs a little after Arata told her she couldn't, "well... she can place him on her lap at least. At least that isn't really carrying him." Kiyo looks at Ryan and smiles, "you want to play with Sara?" Hearing a giggle and clap of his hands, Kiyo laughs a little and sits down on the ground, sitting Ryan on the ground in between his legs and watches him crawl over to Sara.

Arata stayed behind Sara who was waiting for Ryan to reach her "Ra Ra can't he walk?" Christie giggled "He's younger than you Sara so he can't yet. But he smiles seeing you so I bet he likes to play with you". Arata was happy Christie answered instead of him. Ryan took the toy from Sara and take it to his mouth. Sara giggled as she touched his hair. Soon they were playing with toys and Arata blinked "I think room's kids will be a big success. Sara and Ryan seem to have fun".

Kiyo gets off the floor as he watches Ryan play with Sara and smiles a bit, walking over to Arata. "Looks like those two are having fun," he laughs a little. He looks at Arata and nods his head, "it will sure be fun having a kid room. Hopefully it will have a different ventilation in there than it is in the kitchen or the dining room." Kiyo watches Ryan and Sara play, smiling a little as he looks at Arata, "well.. we better get back to work."

Christie nodded "I will look after them". Arata giggled "Are you trying to send us away to take Ryan into your arms?" Christie throw a pen to him but Arata caught it with his tail. "No need to be violent dear, this neko has 3 hands to get things you drop". Before she could answer Arata was out of room laughing "This is my revenge for being bossy" he explained to Kiyo as they went into kitchen to get orders.

Kiyo looks at Christie and then Arata, "well everyone will be busy so it makes sense she wants to look after Ryan and Sara." He laughs a little, "she must really want to hold Ryan," he blinks when Christie throw a pen at Arata but watches him catch it. Kiyo rubs the back of his head as he left with Arata, "hey, you better watch out, she is making us our honeymoon bag," he pouts a little as he goes into the kitchen, seeing food on the counter and grabs a couple, going out to the dining room to serve.

Arata giggled "I already have some things for the honeymoon bag. Don't forget I was with Xane to buy...Christie helped me to buy few things. I must say she has good tastes". He smiled as Sophie was gazing at him "Why are you giggling Arata? I hope you two don't have naughty plans today". Arata got closer to her "Christie wants us to go after more decorations, we went to flower shop long ago...she wants us to take what she ordered there and also to help Tom with decorating the restaurant. There will be lots of flowers, luckly she chose some I don't sneeze due to them. And guess the colour? Pink and yellow. Too girly". Sophie sighed "Just get back to work Arata".

Kiyo blinks and then pouts, "so.. y-you were with Xane and Christie for getting stuff for the honeymoon? How come I don't know what is in this honeymoon bag," he grumbles a little as he looks at Arata. He looks at Sophie and blushes, "Arata always has naughty plans," he laughs a little. Kiyo looks at Arata, "well they are what Christie wants. It is her and Xane's wedding so what they want goes, you silly neko," he smiles as he helps serves the customers.

Arata went back to work and whispered to Kiyo “Yes I was with them some time ago but since then I’m sure Christie added more toys inside. I only bought few things for me, you know I’m a sexy neko”. He served some clients and went back to Kiyo “I will do what she wants just because she’s pregnant. But she’s just a big teaser”. Christie got out of Xane’s office holding Ryan into her arms. She headed to kitchen and Arata followed her “Do you need something Christie?” She laughed “Just go and look after Sara while I’m feeding Ryan. Soon it’s your break time”.

Kiyo looks at Arata and then laughs a little, "oh so you just got stuff for yourself," he tilts his head but then blushes, "so.. that means.. all the toys are for me?" He serves some more clients and looks at Arata, nodding his head and laughs a little, "she is always a teaser, pregnant or not. She will still tease even after she gives birth to her baby boy." Kiyo notices Christie walking while holding Ryan and follows Arata to the kitchen. Looking at the clock, "oh, yeah Ryan should probably be fed now," he nods his head as he walks into Xane's office to go check on Sara.

Arata purred in Xane's ears "You should allow her to hold the baby since she's pregnant. Her doctor said she can't hold anything". Christie heard him "Ryan is not heavy neko, plus he has to eat. Sara is hungry as well so please go and feed her". Sophie giggled "It's lunch time actually so the boys finished their job for today". Arata smirked "I will tidy the table". Tom entered into the kitchen smiling "Ok ladies, we have everything for decoration now. Once the clients are leaving we can decorate the restaurant". Christie sighed "So boys won't go after flowers?" Tom laughed "They won't. I took care of everything". Arata went to Xane's office "Our lunch is ready. Guess who's upset as she can't tease us? CHRISTIE" he yelled. "Tom did our job so we only have to decorate the restaurant".

Xane looks at Arata and laughs a little, "she will be fine. She just wants to get some practice in." He looks over at Christie, "see, she can handle Ryan just fine, now go help feed Sara. She is very stubborn and likes eating with you and Kiyo," he laughs a little as he was cooking more food for the customers.

Kiyo looks at Arata as he picks up Sara, laughing a little, "oh? Well Tom does work with flowers so it only made sense for him to take care of the flowers that will be part of the wedding. Besides I am sure Christie will find other ways to tease us, like when we are decorating the restaurant. I am sure she will watch us like a hawk," he laughs a little as he carries Sara out of Xane's office and sits down at the table, ready for lunch.

Sara clapped her hands as Arata served her "Are you eating with me Ra Ra?" Arata laughed "Of course I will. And Kiyo too" He grabbed a spoon and started to feed Sara. "Is the soup good?" he asked her. Sara nodded and continued to eat in silence. Once she finished the bowl of soup she giggled "I will feed you now Ra Ra". Arata blinked as Sara took the spoon. He opened his mouth and waited for her to feed him. Christie gazed on them as she finished to feed Ryan. "I can't believe how close those 3 are". Christie smiled "Sara loves her new uncles. And they both love her. They will be great parents". Tom laughed "I'm sure they are excited about having their own kid".

Kiyo looks at Sara and smiles a little as he watches Arata feed Sara her soup as he was eating his. He looks at Sara and laughs a little, "aw, Sara wants to feed you like you fed her," he looks at Arata. Kiyo watches as Sara was going to feed Arata, laughing a little as he continues eating his soup. He couldn't help but hear Christie and Tom, blushing a little as he goes back to eating.

One of the waiters comes into the kitchen, "hello. Ryan's mom is back at the restaurant."

Arata was excited about being feed by Sara. He opened his mouth and she kept feeding him until the waiter entered the room. Christie giggled "Ok boys, Ryan has eaten so please take him back to his mother. I will look after Sara". Arata looked at Kiyo "I will take the bag, you take Ryan". He kissed Sara before she stood up. Sara ran to her father and Tom took her on his lap. Arata hold the door for Kiyo to pass with Ryan, then he followed him to where Ryan's mother was waiting.

Kiyo was eating as he slowly looks up at the waiter and then Ryan, "aww.. looks like it's time for you to go back to your mama," he smiles a little. He looks at Christie and nods his head, looking at Arata, "alright," he got up from the table. He watches Arata take the bag as he holds onto Ryan, watching him wave to Sara and smiles before walking out of the kitchen with Ryan.

Ryan's mom stands up from the table and walks over to Kiyo and Arata while holding her daughter's hand, "hey, how did Ryan do? Was he a good boy?"

"Of course ma'am, he was really good. He even made a new friend with one of the worker's daughter name Sara," Kiyo hands Ryan to his mom.

"Oh? That is so nice to know that Ryan made a new friend," she holds onto Ryan with a smile.