Neko Roommate ~robertita and YaoiFanGirlBritty~ {18+}

YaoiFanGirlBritty

"Are you happy Kiyo?" His mother asked smiling "Arata treats you like a delicate flower...not to mention he's a gentleman". She petted his head "I want you to know...even you and Arata won't have kids your dad and I - we are very proud of you. You choose a great man to be your husband".

Arata took Christie back to her table and smiled "Xane, you have to look after her and baby now...while I'm not around. The baby likes when I'm around as he keeps moving. I can smell him". Christie nodded "Don't worry, we will be careful in honeymoon". Arata giggled "Just have fun you two. Kiyo and I will do the same. A week without you". He returned then to his table wondering what mother was telling to Kiyo.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

Kiyo looks at his mom as he was dancing with her and tilts his head, slowly nodding his head with a smile, "yeah of course I am happy." He blushes a little and rubs the back of his head, knowing at some points Arata didn't quite treat him like a flower, especially when it came to the bedroom but he couldn't tell that to his mom, "do you really think so?" He smiles as he get his head petted and blinks a couple of time with a sigh, "well.. we will have to see what happens I suppose." He looks over at Arata and nods his head, smiling, "y-yeah I sure did."

Xane looks up at Arata and laughs a little, "don't worry, I will take care of Christie and her baby. That is my job after all," he smiles as he rubs Christie's stomach. He laughs a little, "well I am sure you two will like that, no teasings for you. Though, all of Christie's surprises for your honeymoon is something to look forward too."

• 2 weeks later...

Arata smirked "I think our honeymoon starts today. So I may check the bag she prepared for us". Christie giggled "If you will find it Arata". The neko sighed "Don't tell me you hide it". Christie nodded "Of course I did. Once you are married you can have fun, until then you can use your old toys". Arata laughed "Don't worry, I will do so. And just you two be careful. If you hurt my nephew I won't forget you". Christie smiled "That's impossible neko". Arata kissed her hand before going back to the wedding ring "It's my time to dance with mom, love" he told Kiyo. Mother smiled "Yes it is Arata. I'm impressed you learn so quickly to dance. Sophie did a good job" Arata bowed and started to dance with his new mother "It's not hard at all. Plus I have fun dancing".

Kiyo blinks a little as he looks at Arata and laughs a little, "honeymoons start after the wedding and we didn't have our wedding yet silly." Kiyo looks at Christie and laughs a little, "she wants to keep it a secret until we actually get married so be patient, we will get it soon," he pokes Arata's cheek. He looks at Arata and blushes a little, rubbing the back of his head.

Xane laughs a little and pats Arata's head, "don't worry, I won't hurt your nephew. Calm down neko," he pokes his nose with a smile.

Kiyo looks at Arata and nods his head slowly as he looks at his mom, "alright," he smiles and rubs the back of his head as he watches Arata dance with mom.

Mom smiled "Kiyo is my baby but I know he's happy with you Arata". The neko giggled "We are very happy mom. And excited about being uncles". Mom laughed "So you knew she's pregnant and you didn't say us a word". Arata sighed "It was a secret mom. We plan all together to tell you".

Christie had a seat and smiled "He's still looking after me love. The neko is cute and sweet".

Kiyo was sitting next to Sara and watches as Arata was dancing with mom, smiling softly as he rests his chin on his palm and rubs the back of his head, leaning back within his seat and looked over at Christie as she was talking to Xane. He smiles a little and rubs his eyes a bit, starting to feel a bit tired.

Xane looks at Arata and then at Christie, laughing a little, "of course. He is looking forward to being a uncle neko for our son," he watched Arata dance with mom.

Once the dance finished Arata kissed his mother's hand and headed back to his seat "I like to dance love" he explained to Kiyo as he had a seat "but I'm hungry after dancing. I wonder when we will be served next". Christie smiled "The tofu soup will come soon neko. I prepared it special for you". Arata licked his lips "I love it". Sara giggled "Ra Ra, you eat too much". Arata petted her hair "Because I'm a neko Sara". She climbed on his lap "Can we play now?"

Kiyo watches as the dance between his mom and Arata finished, watching Arata walk to the table. He smiles a little and laughs a little, "did dancing too much trigger your appetite," he rests his chin on his palm as he looks at the clock, "I am sure there will be more food soon," he smiles softly. He looks at Christie and then at Arata, laughing a little, "what a way to the neko's heart," he smiles a little. Looking at Sara and laughs a little with a smile, "he is a very hungry neko," he rubs Sara's head. Kiyo looks at Sara and then Arata, "go play, I will just sit here and watch," he smiles a little.

Xane looks at Kiyo and then at Christie with a smile, leaning over to Christie's ear, "my brother doesn't seem to want to move too much. Do you think the baby is developing inside him," he whispered as he leans back within his seat.

Christie giggled and gazed on Kiyo "I don't think he's pregnant yet. Arata will smell his kid if Kiyo is expecting". She waved to Sophie who came near she "What are you two chatting about?" She asked being curious. Christie smiled and whispered to her ear "Xane thinks Kiyo is expecting as he looks tired". Sophie laughed "He's not. Arata will know right away. Plus since there is a little chance for him to get pregnant..." Christie stopped her "Actually Arata can let him pregnant only when he's in heat. And the neko wasn't in heat for few months now. The cold change his habits". Sophie smirked "I think his heat will be back soon. He's eating more than usually".

Arata was dancing with Sara and didn't hear what others were speaking about. Sara took his hat off and Arata perked his ears "I hope we won't got scold Sara". She giggled "No way Ra Ra".

Xane laughs a little, "I am sure a guy being pregnant works differently than the typical female being pregnant. Maybe there is no scent at all," he rests his chin on his palm while looking over at Kiyo. Xane perks his head up as he watched Sophie walk over. He looks over at Christie and then at Sophie, laughing a little, "hey we don't know how this works so you never know what may happen," he scratches the back of his head. Xane looks at Christie and smiles a little, "oh.. but I am sure they have done it plenty of times while Arata was in heat," he laughs a little.

Kiyo watches Arata dancing with Sara and smiles a little, looking over at Christie, Xane and Sophie, tilting his head a bit and wondered what they were talking about as he goes back to watching Arata and Sara.

Sophie giggled "But Kiyo didn't get pregnant yet so no idea if it is so simple how you think" Christie nodded "His smell is sharp, I'm sure he will knew when Kiyo is pregnant. He can smell our hormones anytime. The only female around he's comfortable is Sara because she's a kid". Sophie laughed "She took his hat off even he told her today she's not allowed to do so". Christie smiled "Nobody seems to care about his ears so let them play. Tom is taking photos of them. I should go to Kiyo, he's alone now". She headed to her new brother in law and seats next to him "Are you ok Kiyo? You look tired".

Xane laughs a little and rubs his chin a bit, "well you never know. A guy getting pregnant isn't normal so are you sure that Arata can even smell that out?" Xane looks over at Arata as he was with Sara, smiling as he looks at the other guest, "yeah looks like everyone is alright with the idea that Arata is not one hundred percent human." Xane looks over at Kiyo and looks at Christie, nodding his head, "alright I will inform the kitchen to serve the next set of food dishes," he gets up and walks to the kitchen.

Kiyo perks his head up a bit as he looks at Christie and nods his head, "yeah I am alright." He tilts his head and nods his head, "yeah, just been a early day with waking up early that's all," he rubs the back of his head.

• 2 weeks later...

Christie smiled "Are you sure you aren't pregnant?" Arata who just came back to his table holding Sara heard her. "No, he's not. I sniff only one baby here and that's yours". Sara giggled "Ra Ra, can I take a photo with the bride?" Arata nodded and passed her to Christie. "You look great with a kid in your arms Christie". Tom took a photo and laughed. "Ok boys, move closer to Christie for a family photo". Arata smiled and Tom took the photo. "Put your hat back Arata" Tom asked and the neko hid his ears. "Now move next to Kiyo. Xane came next to Christie" he asked and Arata did as Tom wanted. "He's bossy Kiyo" he whispered to his lover.

Kiyo perks his head up and blushes a little as he looks at his stomach, "I... don't think so," he rubs the back of his head as he looks at Arata as he walked over. He laughs a little and looks at Sara, standing up as he looked at Christie holding Sara, "makes sense since she has a baby boy growing in her," he looks at Tom and nods his head, moving closer and smiled as Tom took the photo. Kiyo watched as Xane walked over to stand next to Christie and looks at Arata, laughing a little and nods his head, "well he just wants to make sure to have the photos. Or it can be from sticking too much time with Christie," he whispered but couldn't help but to let out a soft laugh.

Arata nodded "I think he learn from Christie and Xane. At least Sophie is calmer". He perked is ears up as Sara moved closer to him and he lifted her up. "Do you want to play more?" he asked and she giggled "Nope, you should eat first as the food is coming". Arata licked his lips and smiled to Xane "Oh boss, even lasagna for me. I'm being spoiled today". Sophie smiled "Actually Christie asked us to cook the food you like Arata". Arata gazed on Christie "Thank you sister in law. Just go to your table now and let me eat". Christie left without saying a word and Arata had a seat and sniffed the food. "It's yummy Sara. Do you want to try?" She nodded and waited for Arata to feed her.

Kiyo laughs a little and then looks at Sophie and then at Christie, "well maybe once Christie gives birth to her son, maybe she will be calm like Sophie," he whispered and then looks at Sara as she moved closer to Arata. He laughs a little and rubs Sara's head, "don't worry, Arata will play with you again once he gets more food to eat," he smiles a little.

Xane laughs a little and looks at Christie, nodding his head, "yeah all the food was Christie's idea. I just told the staff to make it for the wedding," he rubs the back of his head. Xane looks at Christie and follows her back to the table.

Kiyo looks at Arata and smiles a little, resting his chin on his palm as he starts eating while watching Sara and Arata, slightly glancing at his own stomach while he blushes a bit as he ate.

Sophie smiled "I think you will be a good father Arata". The neko nodded "Actually Sara likes my company and Kiyo's. And I like to share my food with her, like this nobody can claim I'm eating lots". Tom laughed "Eat as much as you want Arata. Nobody is teasing you about eating lots. Christie even make your favourite food". The neko nodded "That's because she knows I love to eat and I get easily hungry. Plus Kiyo eats little always, so I have to eat the food or will get spoiled".

Kiyo looks at Arata and smiles as he looks down at Sara, rubbing her head. He looks at Arata and shakes his head, "it's not like it is a bad thing really," he rubs the back of his head, "It just means your a very hungry neko." Kiyo looks at Tom and nods his head, "yeah I am sure there are some people at the wedding that are eating just like you are. No one can resist the good cooking here." Kiyo tilts his head as he looks at Arata, rubbing the back of his head, "well.. I can't resist my brother's cooking. I just get full faster than you."

Xane listens to what everyone at the other table was saying. Hearing Arata say how Kiyo didn't have quite the appetite like him made him smile as he looks at Christie, "I am sure that will be the first sign for Arata to tell that Kiyo is pregnant. When Arata notices Kiyo's increase in appetite."

Christie laughed "You are keep talking about their baby and the neko was mad on me earlier. It will happen sooner or later. I'm curious about their reaction when it will happen". She started to eat and looked on Sara. "I hope one day we will have a girl as well".

Arata didn't hear what Xane and Christie were chatting about as he was busy eating and feeding Sara. "Ra Ra, I'm full now and ready to play with my doll while you are finishing to eat". The neko let her on the ground and continued to eat smiling to Kiyo. "I think I have to save some space for the cake". Tom smiled "I should take some photos of you boys. Let's go outside". Arata giggled "I want one with me holding Kiyo in my arms and maybe one with me kissing him". Sophie nodded "Tom will frame some for you, you can put them in your flat". Arata purred "That's a great idea".

Xane looks at Christie and laughs a little, "hey it's not like it's the only time he has been mad at you. After all, we both tease those two plenty. I mean I have a excuse to tease Kiyo because he is my brother and that." He looks over at Arata and Kiyo, smiling, "oh I am sure we will fine out soon enough," he starts to eat and watches as Christie looks at Sara, blinking a couple of times and laughs a little, "w-well let's just see how the whole ... first kid goes first and then we will think about having another one. At least.. have your first one first," he slightly nudges Christie but then kisses her cheek.

Kiyo was eating as he looks over at Xane and Christie, wondering what they were talking about as he looks at Arata and Sara, smiling softly. He looks at Arata and laughs a little, "I am sure you will find some room for the cake. There is always room for dessert," he rubs the back of his head. He looks over at Tom and nods his head as he finishes up the meal. Kiyo looks over at Arata and smiles a little as he gets out of the seat he was in, "are you ready to take some photos," he smiles as he scratches the back of his head.

Arata nodded and kissed Sara before he let her on Sophie's lap. "Just play with your doll once we will take some photos" he smiled to Christie and sniffed the air "Those two should get a room" he whispered to Kiyo and giggled as he passed by Xane's table "Boss, you should take Christie to your office, she looks some pale". Tom laughed "I think he means you two needs some time together".

Christie blushed as he gazed on Arata "Did you sniff us again neko?" Arata ignored her and went out followed by Kiyo and Tom. "Where should we pose Tom. I'm a little excited about taking photos". Tom nodded "That's why I suggested for you two to take some photos before your wedding. So you can be relaxed on your wedding day". Arata hugged Kiyo and smiled "I'm ready then".

Kiyo smiles as he looks at Sara but looks over at Arata, looking over at Christie and Xane, laughing a little, "I am sure that won't stop you from kissing me on our wedding day," he nudges Arata and follows Arata.

Xane looks at Arata and Kiyo before looking at Christie, softly blushing and laughs a little, resting his chin on his palm, "if she needs a break from the wedding, she will let me know and we will relax in the office. So far, we are just enjoying our special day." Xane looks at Christie, watching as Arata and Kiyo left to follow Tom, "just let me know when you do need that break. I am sure our guest will understand. We been up mostly all day and your pregnant so I am sure they wouldn't mind."

Kiyo looks at Arata and laughs a little, "looks like your already preparing for our wedding," he looks at Tom. Kiyo looks at Arata as he hugs him and smiles, hugging him back and looks over at Tom, "I am ready as well."

Christie smiled "Then let's take the break while the boys are out" She stood up and held her dress with one hand "I'm sure the neko knows I'm a little tired. He always sniffed us" she get on Xane's office and rushed to the sofa. "Do you think I can take a little nap?" She lay down and yawned "I'm sure he's thinking we want to do it since he smirked. But I only want to stay in your arms for a while" she said waiting for Xane to hug her.

Arata smiled and look on Kiyo "All we have to do is to smile". Tom giggled "Yes and you can also share a kiss. That will be sweet" Arata leaned forward and kissed Kiyo gently. "Maybe I should use my tail as well, to wrap it around Kiyo's waist". Tom nodded and Arata did as he said pulling Kiyo closer and gave him a passionate kiss.

Xane smiles and nods his head as he stands up from the table, looking at Christie. He laughs a little, "well it was pretty big day and it's not even over yet," he rubs the back of his head, "and not to mention your pregnant as well," he mentions as he walks with Christie to his office. He watches Christie and closes the door with a smile as he shakes his head, "no problem, I am sure no one will mind you having a nap." He laughs a little and shakes his head, "I will..only do it if you really want to do it," he rubs the back of his head. Xane sits down on the sofa and then hugs Christie.

Kiyo looks at Tom and smiles a little, "well that should be easy," he laughs a little. He looks at Arata and closes his eyes as he kisses Arata. He laughs a little as he looks at Tom before looking back at Arata, blushing a little as he goes back to kissing him but with a bit more passion. Kiyo holds onto Arata and continues kissing him.

Tom took the photos and smiled "Good job boys. You two are very natural" Arata broke the kiss and gazed on Tom. "What should we do now?" Tom gazed on them "Just hold your hands and smile to the camera. Arata you may hold your hat in your free hand. Kiyo you should pull Arata's tie while looking into his eyes" Arata did as Tom said and start purring "I like posing for photos" he whispered to Kiyo.

Christie smiled "Yes I want you to hold me in your arms while I'm resting. If you can because of the dress. I choose this sexy one with lace before I find I'm pregnant...The boys like it as well. Arata said I'm sexy in it".