Neko Roommate ~robertita and YaoiFanGirlBritty~ {18+}

YaoiFanGirlBritty

When Arata broke the kiss, Kiyo looks at Tom and then smiles, "I am so glad the photos came out good." Kiyo listens to Tom and then blushes a little as he looks at Arata, smiling a little as he reaches inside of Arata's shirt and takes hold of his tie, holding it and slightly pulls on it, looking into Arata's eyes with a smile, "yeah it sure is fun," he laughs a little.

Xane looks at Christie and smiles as he wraps his arms around Christie. He looks at Christie's dress and then up at Christie, laughing softly, "well... at least the neko is a smart one since you are very sexy in this dress. I mean.. your sexy period, no matter what you wear...," he leans closer and presses his forehead on Christie's, "... or don't wear," he smiles and kisses Christie's cheek.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

"I'm glad you are having fun boys" Tom said checking his photos. "Take your smoking coat off and lets take some photos only on your shirts". Arata giggled "Do you plan to let us naked Tom?" He gave his coat to the boy who was helping Tom and took out his tie, even unbutton his shirt. Tom gazed on him "Who teach you to be a sexy neko?" Arata laughed "I learn from Kiyo to strip".

Christie giggled "Hm, I know you like me more with less clothes Xane...and tonight you will get what you want" she closed her eyes holding her hubby closer "Arata has good taste on clothes, the neko even sniffed the dress and said this is the one. I think he said something about the way I smell wearing it".

Kiyo looks at Tom and laughs a little, "well I am not use to taking so many photos since I am not... very photogenic," he rubs the back of his head. He tilts his head as he listens to Tony, taking off the coat. Listening to Arata made him blush, "we should really keep those kind of photos in a more... private place," he laughs a little. Kiyo looks at Arata and blushes a bit, slowly nodding his head, "he.. has seen me strip plenty of times," he sticks his tongue out a little a bit as he softly laughs.

Xane laughs softly and smiles, "you sure you want to while your pregnant," he rubs his hand through Christie's hair. He holds onto Christie, looking down at her and listens to Christie, laughing a little, "well you know him, he wanted you to be perfect for our special day."

Tom took few more photos and smiled "Ok boys, there are enough. I will frame them for you and gave them to you next week". Arata nodded and smiled to Kiyo "We should go inside then Kiyo, Sara is waiting us to play with her". Tom laughed "You sure have lots of energy Arata". Arata smirked "Of course I do, I have too since I like to play".

Christie giggled "Of course I'm sure Xane, don't you treat me like I'm of glass. That's a job for the neko to do". She touched the lace and smiled "He simply like it as it's soft. He thought you will like to strip me tonight. According to him, lace has a sexy feeling. And I did bought for them sexy lace underwear for their honeymoon".

Kiyo looks at Tom and then his clothes, laughing a little as he looks at Arata, "well looks like we didn't have to get completely naked for our photo shoot," he sticks his tongue out a little. He looks at Tom and smiles, nodding his head, "that will be great." He looks at Arata and laughs a little, "I suppose you do have a point. Sara is probably waiting for us. Kiyo looks at Tom and laughs a little, "that is.. one of Arata's best features," he sticks his tongue out a little.

Xane looks at Christie and laughs a little, "such a naughty girl, wanting to still go at it even while pregnant." He smiles a little and nods his head, "yeah it really is a nice type of fabric. I mean... I am the last one you really want to talk about clothes," he laughs a little, "my specialty is .. more towards food," he rubs the back of his head. Xane blinks a little and smiles a little, "oh? I am sure Kiyo will not like that. Especially depending on the kind of underwear you got him to wear," he laughs softly.

Sara jumped on Arata's arms as she saw him coming back. "Ra Ra, can we play now?" He nodded and smiled as she grabbed his tail. The neko gazed on Kiyo "Oh no, I forgot to hide my tail again. Christie will kill me". Sara took a bow from her hair and put it on Arata's tail. "Christie is not here Ra Ra. She has to rest a little due to the baby". The parents looked on them and Kiyo's mother smiled as she approached him "Don't worry Arata, the guests seems to enjoy the party and you are a neko, no need to hide everytime you go out in public". He nodded and pocked Sara with his tail. "Then I will let you play with it Sara". Sara giggled "You look great with a bow Arata. I will ask mother for more bows". She ran back to Sophie while Arata asked Kiyo for a dance.

Christie smiled "Of course he will like them, they aren't pink. Plus Arata helped me choose them. The neko has good tastes. More than you on clothes anyway. You are only after food but I plan to change that once our son is born". She giggled pulling Xane closer. "What will you like for dessert tonight?" she smirked before she kissed her new husband.

Kiyo follows Arata inside and blinks when Sara jumped within Arata's arms, smiles, "looks like someone really was waiting for you. She was just ready to pounce you at any moment," he laughs a little. Kiyo looks at Arata's tail and looks around for Christie before looking at Sara, sighing with relief, "oh sounds like Christie got tired. It must be pretty hard on her for this big ceremony, not to mention being pregnant as well." He looks at the parents and then at Arata, "yeah it looks like the other guest don't seem to mind." Kiyo looks at Sara and laughs a little as he looks at the bow on Arata's tail before nodding his head, accepting Arata's dancing request.

Xane laughs a little and rubs his chin, "ah well I am sure Kiyo won't mind it if Arata helped choose it." He blinks as he nudges Christie, "hey, I told you I know more about food, not clothes." He pokes Christie's nose and blinks, laughing a little, "oh? Is that right," he smiles and moves closer to Christie. Xane smiles as he looks at Christie,"oh, I am sure you know what I want for dessert you naughty girl," he laughs a little and kisses Christie as well.

Arata laughed as they were dancing "How do I look with the pink bow?" he asked Kiyo using his tail to poke other's foot. "I hope she won't transform me in a girl since my hair is long enough for bows in it" he giggled and kept dancing around. "Your parents are really happy for us, your mother treats me like I'm hers third child".

Christie sighed "I'm not naughty, just a woman in love. I'm a little scared you won't want me soon when I will be big enough to hardly get on a door" she joked touching her belly. "I envy the neko as he can smell our son but I will feel him soon". She smiled "Let's go back to wedding before the neko will drag your brother in the bathroom".

Kiyo dances with Arata and then looks at the bow, laughing a little, "well for a neko, the bows don't really look that bad on you." He looks over at Sara and shakes his head slowly, "well.. hopefully if I deliver a baby, they will be a girl. That way Sara will have a little cousin to dress up instead of you," he laughs a little while he continues dancing with Arata. He smiles and nods his head, "of course, your very likeable," he kisses Arata's cheek.

Xane looks at Christie and smiles, "I am just teasing you silly. Like you tease my brother and his soon to be husband," he pokes Christie's nose. He sighs and shakes his head, rubbing Christie's belly, "what gave you that idea? That big belly you fear is proof how much we love each other." Xane nods his head, "soon you will be able to hold him." Xane gets off the couch and laughs a little, "hey give the neko some credit, they probably didn't get any action last night since they had to be up early for the wedding. Besides he is controlling himself pretty well today, but I am sure he can't wait to go back home. I bet the first thing that will happen is that he will start making out while shedding both their clothes off," he laughs a little as he walks out of the office, heading back to the wedding with Christie.

Arata smiled "Well is a good idea. A girl is what I want as well. She will be cute as Sara and I will play with her". The music changed and Arata sighed "I don't know how to dance this. Do you?" He asked being nervous.

Christie smiled as Xane and she came back "They are still here and dancing. Arata has no hat and he forgot to hide his tail. And he has a bow on it". Sara ran to her "Auntie Christie do you have bows? I want to decorate Ra Ra's tail". Christie nodded "Yes, they are in Xane's office". Sara clapped her hand and went after them. Christie looked around "The guests seem to accept Arata is a neko. Nobody is gazing on him" she held Xane's hand tightly as she spoke.

Kiyo looks at Arata and laughs a little, nodding his head, "I am sure she will be cute and would love having you play with her, especially with your tail. Kiyo looks at Arata and shakes his head, "I am not sure.. we can always ask Sophie," he rubs the back of his head.

Xane walks with Christie back out to the main room where everyone was. He looks over at Arata and then looks at Sara. He laughs a little, "sounds like Arata has his hands full," he rubs the back of his head. Xane looks at the guests as well and nods his head, "yeah looks like they are pretty comfortable with him," he holds onto Christie's hand.

Sophie approached the boys and show them how to dance. "So all I have to do is to shake my butt?" Arata asked and started to dance imitating Sophie. "This is very funny" he giggled spinning around and using his tail to poke Sara as she came back with more bows. She put them all on his tail and danced with him and Kiyo.

Christie smiled "They are having fun for sure. Let's dance as well love" she suggested holding Xane's hand. "Do you have fun neko?" She asked Arata as they approached the boys "Yes I have, the weddings are cool" Arata answered wrapping his tail around Christie and pulled her close "Can we dance?" He asked her looking straight into her eyes.

Kiyo looks at Sophie while blushing a little, covering his eyes as he started to imitate Sophie after watching her. He spreads his fingers a bit, looking at Sara as she puts bows on his tail and laughs a little.

Xane watched Kiyo and Arata dance, laughing a little, "yeah looks like it," he holds onto Christie's hand. He looks over at Arata and laughs a little, "go ahead," he walks over to Kiyo, "I will just dance with my brother."

Arata bowed in front of Christie before he started to dance "It seems Sara adopted you neko". Arata nodded "She likes to play with me, plus your mother said I'm cute as a neko. No need for me to hide". She giggled "Indeed. Plus Xane liked my dress, you were right about the lace". Arata looked on Xane "Boss has good tastes and he knows to dance".

Kiyo blinks a bit and looks at Xane, "w-wouldn't you rather dance with mom? Or Christie's mom," he pouts a little as he looks over at Arata dancing with Christie.

Xane laughs a little and shakes his head, "I already dance with mom and Christie's mom, even dad and Christie's father so now it's time to dance with you," he grabs Kiyo's wrist and then starts dancing with him. Xane looks over at Arata and laughs a little, "of course I do neko, this isn't my first time dancing," he looks down at Kiyo.

Kiyo looks at Xane and looks over at Arata and Christie as he continues to dance with Xane.

• 2 weeks later...

"Xane took me out to dance at our first date. I enjoy it so much that I asked him to go there every Saturday night. We were both students back then". Arata nodded "So you know each other for long?" Christie smiled "Yes we do, Kiyo grew under my eyes". Arata gazed on Kiyo "You and Xane raise him well, he's a very smart man". Christie giggled "But we didn't expect him to fall in love with a cat". Arata smirked "That's because I'm a sexy and handsome cat". He let her tail around Christie's waist "Your baby bump is starting to grow, my tail soon can't wrap around your waist". Christie laughed "Better you are curious to meet my son, aren't you?" Arata sniffed her "Yes, it's true. I'm waiting to be an uncle".

Xane looks at Kiyo as he was dancing with him and smiles, "looks like you are a fast learner when it comes to dancing. I remember when I first danced with you, you woul step on my toes with each movement. I am glad you improved since then," Xane laughs a little.

Kiyo looks at Xane and pouts a little, "hey... I wasn't going to be bad at dancing forever.. I especially had to get better at it for when I get married to Arata." He looks over at Christie and then back at Xane, pouting, "hey.. do you know what Christie's 'care package' is going to be when we are on our honeymoon," he whispered softly so only Xane can hear.

Xane laughs a little and shakes his head a little, "nah that is mostly Christie's idea. I mean Arata knows some information but not the whole package. I guess you will just have to find out," he mentions softly and then pokes Kiyo's nose.

Christie gently touched his tail "Are you claiming me in public Arata?" The neko gigged "Why not? You are my sister now and I won't let other man to get close to you, apart from boss of course'. Christie smiled "You do are protective with persons you like Arata". The neko nodded "I have to because you are my family now. I have none here apart for you and Kiyo's family. Even your parents like me. Your mother said I'm handsome with my hat on". Christie laughed "You are indeed. But I prefer you without hat and having to hide your tail". Arata sighed "I thought you hate them". Christie hugged him "Silly boy, let's change partners. Kiyo is gazing on you". Arata kissed her hand before she left to Xane. "Well love, how was dancing with Xane? I had a fun time with Christie. Can you belive she didn't tease me?"

Kiyo looks at Xane and bites his bottom lip, unsure what to really talk about but he just continues listening to Christie's and Arata's conversation. Kiyo lets out a soft yawn and rubs his eyes a bit.

Xane laughs a little, "you getting tired already? Well just think, if Arata lets you, you will be able to sleep when you get back to your house to make up for all the sleep you lost from waking up early."

Kiyo blinks and blushes a little, slowly nodding his head and looks over at Arata.

Xane looks at Christie and then laughs a little, "don't worry Arata, I woke him up a bit," he smiles a little as he walks to Christie.

Kiyo blushes as he looks at Xane, pouting before looking at Arata and rubs the back of his head, "it was nice dancing with Xane," he smiles a little. He looks over at Christie and then back at Arata, "really? I wonder if she will tease me," he laughs a little.

Arata sighed "We won't escape of teasing love but for now she's behaving well. A week without them, alone in our house. We will get out of bed only to eat. I plan to rest and make you mine" he whispered into his lover's ear the last words. "Are you getting tired?" he asked Kiyo as the other was yawning. "I hope they will gave us the cake soon so we can go home to rest. I'm getting sleepy as well".

Kiyo laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah she is only behaving since there is a lot of witnesses to watch her teasing us." He looks at Arata and then blushes a little while smiling, "sounds like we are going to be lazy the whole week besides from you being a naughty neko," he whispers softly. Kiyo nods his head as he rubs his eyes, "yeah.. I am getting there. It's been a pretty long day," he looks at Arata. "I am sure they will serve the cake soon.. hopefully," he rubs the back of his head.

Xane looks over at Kiyo and Arata, laughing a little, "looks like they are started to get tired," he rubs his chin as he looks at Christie.

• 2 weeks later...

Arata smiled "From what I see, Sara is sleeping in Tom's arms. Maybe we should go back to the table and wait for the cake" he suggested gazing on Christie and Xane.

Christie giggled "They had a long day love, of course they are tired. The neko like to sleep lots and to have fun with Kiyo. The next 2 weeks will be busy for them. I hope Kiyo to be pregnant soon".

Kiyo looks over at Sara and laughs a little, "she probably is just taking a power nap and getting ready for cake." He nods his head and then walks over to the table, sitting down.

Xane laughs a little, nodding his head, "yeah, this is probably they earliest they been up since it was going to be a pretty busy day." He watches as Arata looks over and laughs a little, "I think Arata is telling us he is ready for cake." Xane nods his head, "oh I am sure, they will be... plenty busy." Xane nods his head with a smile, "hopefully soon so our son will have someone his age to be able to play with."

Arata yawned "We are tired Sophie. When they will bring the cake?" Tom laughed "Xane just asked for it. Are you two ready for photos with the cake?" Arata licked his lips "Of course we are. Sophie did it so I'm curious about its taste more". The caked entered full of lights and Arata gazed on it "What's this Kiyo? Why the cake is on flames?"

Christie pushed him from behind "Come on neko. Don't tell me you didn't see fireworks until now?" Arata nodded "I can't eat a cake on flames Christie". Tom took photos of the cake and giggled "His face is priceless". Arata smiled to camera and wondered how to eat some cake.

Kiyo yawns a little as he looks at Arata, laughing a little as he looks at Sophie, "yeah we been up for a while since Christie and Xane made sure we were ready and dressed for the wedding." Kiyo smiles a little, "I can't wait to see the cake," he then perks his head as the cake came out. He looks over at Arata, "don't worry, it's just for decoration. Those will get put out before we eat the cake. As Tom was taking pictures, he smiles at the camera and looks at Arata, laughing a little, "don't worry, once Tom is done taking photos, they will put out the fireworks so everyone will be able to eat the cake."

Xane laughs a little, "don't worry neko, the fireworks will be put out once Tom is done taking photos and then you can eat the cake."