Neko Roommate ~robertita and YaoiFanGirlBritty~ {18+}

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Kiyo looks at Sophie and rubs his chin, "hm.. yeah I suppose that's true. Just in case anyone we know who had kids comes over so they will be entertained." He nods his head, "yeah Xane made that newest addition to the restaurant so kids can play while waiting for their parents to finish eating or talking. They can talk for a while when they are digesting their food and kids are just bursts of energy," he laughs a little. Kiyo looks at Sophie and laughs a little, looking at Arata and smiles, resting his head on Arata's arm, "can't wait to meet our little ones."

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

Sophie's phone rang so she rushed to answer "Yea, Tom. Yes, we finished. We are at the mall now, we bought some clothes for babies and we are eating ice-cream right now. Ok, see you soon". She hang up the phone and smiled "Tom is coming after us boys. We will go to my house so we can have lunch. Also Tom has the photo album for you. You may choose which one you will expose to your wedding". Arata smiled "I'm excited to see the photos, it was our first photo shoot". 

Kiyo looks over as Sophie was on her phone as he rests his head on Arata's arm with a smile. He looks at his phone, playing a game on his phone since he didn't want to listen too much to Sophie's conversation so he figured he would keep himself busy. He looks up at Sophie and laughs a little, nodding his head, "yeah sounds good," he smiles slightly. "Can't wait to see the photos as well. I wonder which one we will be picking," he looks at Arata as he puts his phone away in his pocket.

• 2 weeks later...

After he paid to the waiter, Arata helped Sara with her shoes. Sara had took them off during her race with Arata and now was struggling with putting them on. She didn't let her mother to help her, she wanted Arata to help. Once she was ready, she hugged Arata "Ra Ra, can you take me to the car? I'm tired". Sophie laughed "I think she's getting sleepy after so much ice-cream and now wants to be carried ... We spoil her too much". Arata giggled "Ok. But you owe me a kiss if I carry you". Sara quickly kissed him on cheek. 

Kiyo looks as Arata was helping Sara into her shoes and laughs a little as he slowly stands up. He stretches a little and then looks at Sara before looking at Sophie, laughing a little, "sounds like she got herself all tired from sugar." He smiles a little, "oh I am sure Sara doesn't mind being spoiled though," he watches as Sara kisses Arata's cheek laughs softly. He then walks to the door and opens it for Arata since his hands were full and for Sophie.

"You both are gentlemen boys" Sophie said as Kiyo held the door for them to pass. Sara was already with her head on Arata's shoulder and yawned. "You can take a nap in the car, Sara" he said as he heard her yawning. Tom was already there, waiting for them. "Hello love. Did you take a taxi here" Sophie kissed him as he nodded and gave him the keys of the car. "Boys, you should stay on back with Sara. I see she's already sleeping on your shoulder". Arata gently dropped her on the  backseat and helped Kiyo to get into the car before he did the same. 

Kiyo smiles and nods his head as he glances over at Sara, laughing a little when he saw how tired she was. "I am sure she will have no problem taking a nap since she looks so sleepy." He looks and saw Tom and nods his head, "alright, we will do that," he gets into the backseat and watches as Arata gets into the car as well.

• 1 month later...

Sara was sleeping with her head on Kiyo's lap and her feet on Arata's lap. Arata even covered her with his jacket. Tom smiled "What the doctor said?" Arata giggled "She was fascinating by me and said I will have 2 kids, not one" Tom laughed "You are such a naughty neko". Sophie explained to Tom what the doctor said to the boys and Arata was only nodding. "I'm excited to go next time, she couldn't tell us their gender yet".

Kiyo looks down at Sara and smiles a little as he rubs Sara's head as she had her head in his lap. He looks over at Arata and rests his head on Arata's arm with a smile. Kiyo looks at Tom while blushing and laughs a little, "yeah, he is a very naughty neko but I am use to his naughty ways by now." Kiyo nods his head, "yeah I am pretty curious to know the genders... hopefully she will know next time we go."

• 3 months later...

Once they arrived at Tom's and Sophie's house, Arata gently took Sara into his arms. She rubbed her head on his tshirt but continued to sleep. Sophie helped Kiyo out of the car and they headed upstairs to the flat while Tom was parking the car. Sophie let Arata to carry Sara into the flat but once they were there, she took Sara and headed to her room. Arata took a seat on the sofa and smiled to his lover "I think we are lucky, we will have 2 babies at once not one like Sophie and Christie". Tom heard him as he entered into the flat "It's not easy to raise a child Arata, so you having 2 at once it means lots of diapers and nights without sleep". Arata nodded "Yes, I know. Kiyo will teach me how to look after a baby". Sophie smiled as she came back "I will heat the lunch boys so go and wash your hands". 

Kiyo watches as Arata gets out of the car with Sara in his arms, smiling a little while she was sleeping. He looks at Sophie as he was getting helped out of the car, following her to the flat. He watches as Sophie took Sara from Arata so she could take Sara to her room. He sits down on the sofa, looking at Arata while blushing and laughs a little, "that just means more work for us but I am sure we can handle it," he looks over as Tom entered the room. He then looks at Arata and laughs a little, "you hear that? We all know how much you love to sleep, since your a neko. But... if they are both neko babies, they probably will sleep as well," he rubs his chin. He looks at Sophie and smiles, nodding his head, "alright sounds good," he gets up suddenly, feeling a sudden dizzy spell and places his hand on his head, "ugh... guess I got up too quickly," he then walks over to the bathroom so he can wash his hands.