~what I must pretend to get married to boy I don't know~ Private

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Taiga smiled"yes I'm inside so just come inside, I'm soon finish making dinner" he was soon finish making dinner

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• CheputChan19

• shisuexx

Ryuji slide open the door and closed it back with tremble hand before slide down on the floor with gasping breath.

Taiga so Ryuji hand tremble and walked towards him, said in worry voice"what happend my love? And Why does your hand tremble?" He was really worried about Ryuji and whonder Why Ryuji was scared

Ryuji looked at Taiga still with trembled hands, bit his lower lips and tried to explain. 'T-There's someone who followed me up s-since morning.. I-I think it w-was just my imagination b-but that person keep followed me u-until I reached y-your school.." he said stutterly.

Taiga smiled"what I dont like that, do you think its Tanaka?" He hugged Ryuji so he Should calm down

Ryuji hugged back Taiga and buried his face on his lover's chest. "I-I don't know.. but yesterday, he saw us kissed anf he appeared when you gone.. but I hate it when I was being followed like before.."

Taiga smiled"its okay, you have me now and I'm going to talk to your parents about this, after we have eat some dinner" he hope Ryuji Would calm down soon, he didnt like at Ryuji was afride

Ryuji sobbed softly with a slight nod, already had his hand and mind a little calm. "O-Okay.. but are you sure about it? My parents will be mad at you instead.."

Taiga smiled"its me so shall be mad at them and I dont care about they Get mad at me, I'm not afride Of them, all I want and care about its at you are happy" he stopp hugging Ryuji and kissed him

Ryuji leaned back a bit and looked up at Taiga, bit his lower lips since his lover will act reckless. "B-But, Tai-mmfm.." he can't finished his words and couldn't think of anything since Taiga kissed him, just kissed him back.

Ryuji panted softly as Taiga broke the kiss. "I-It's okay.. You don't have to come to my house.. I'm afraid my parents will be banned me to go out after school.. I'll tried to talk about with my mom.." he said with unconfident tone.

Taiga smiled"okay I shall not talk to your parents but let eat now, I'm hungry" his stomace start to make noice and he start to blush

Ryuji couldn't help but laughed as heard Taiga's stomach grumbled in hungry, a bit forgot about his problem. "Okay.. so what did you cook today?"

Taiga smiled"Today I make simple Curry" he raise himself up and walked towards table where dinner was alright plached, he sat himself down on table

Ryuji stand up from the floor and followed Taiga from behind, smiled as he smell the delicious curry on the table then sat himself beside his lover. "Whoa, this looked tasty, Taiga.."

Taiga smiled"Yes I Tried to make it tasty, so I hope you Would like it" he start to eat his curry

Ryuji smiled happily before scooped the rice with the curry and chew it slowly after blow it a bit. "Mmm, this is really delicious, Taiga.."

Taiga smiled"I'm happy at you like it, what do you do with dinner When you are home? Since your parents its working late" he continue eat his curry

Ryuji blinked at Taiga's asking words then shrugged. "maids in my house always made dinner for me but since I hate to eat alone, I never eat my dinner and just take some snacks instead.."

Taiga smiled"I see you have Maids in your home thats cool, I wish I hadd Maids in my home, you are lucky one" he was soon finish eat his curry

Ryuji glanced at Taiga as he chew his last spoon of curry, shakes his head. "It's not big deal beside the maid not much being seen when I'm home.. you didn't have even one maid on your house?" he said a bit surprise.

Ryuji scratched his cheek a bit. "Well, both of our parents was have a big bussiness and even agreed to make us married so I think it's usual if you have some maid or house work on you house.."

Taiga smiled"thats true but my mother like cooking and clean the house, so she wont have any Maid in the house, self at my dad and I tell her at it Would be good idea to have Maid in the house but she denied everytime so we gave up" he finish eat his curry and start to drink his Apple juice