~what I must pretend to get married to boy I don't know~ Private

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Ryuji blinked in confusion at first then tried to understand Taiga's words. "yes, I think I can act like you said. but if you tell me like that.. are you suspicious with Tanaka and his act wasn't my father's real order?" he asked, start to doubt more about Tanaka who's just works for his father not really long.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• CheputChan19

• shisuexx

Taiga smiled"yes I do and I know at your dad its not that coldhearted to order Tanaka do such thing, dont you think so?" He feel tired again and sleep, start to yawn

Ryuji bit his lower lips and nodded at the end. "yes, I think so.. I know my father was a strict and not really friendly with me but he won't order anyone to harm you.." he paused and smiled at Taiga, brushed his head gently. "Just sleep, Taiga.. I wait until you sleep then after that I'll go home and wait for my father and ask him seriously.."

Taiga feel to sleep since he was very tired and still very weak, he mumled Ryuji name"thank you very much Ryuji for your help, I love you so much"

Ryuji pulled the chair near the bed and watched Taiga's sleeping face then shakes his head slowly with a smile. "I'm the one who was being helped by you, Taiga, if you didn't help maybe I'll be desperate.. thank you and I love you too.."

Taiga continue sleep and breath very weak.

Doctor Tesumi walked inside Taiga room smiled When he so young boy beside Of Taiga"who are you young boy? And visit hours are over" he lay his hand on Ryuji shoulder

Ryuji just smiled as he watched his lover's sleeping face but jumped as his shoulder being touched by someone, turned around and looked at the white coat man that he guess is doctor. "A-Ah! I'm his boyfriend.. I'm sorry, I'll leave now doctor and please take care of Taiga.." he said with a bow

Doktor Tesumi smiled"its Nice to meet you and I'm going to take care Of Taiga, are you going to visit Taiga tomorrow to?"

Ryuji nod his head slowly with a smile. "It's nice to meet you too, doctor.. and thank you again.. yes, I'll visit him aftet take care of something.."

Doctor Tesumi smiled"thats good to hear since it Would take awaile before Taiga leave the hospital and we talk more tomorrow"

Ryuji was a bit worried as the doctor mentioned that Taiga will hospitalized for awhile but just smiled and bowed again. "Yes, it's nice to talk to you, doctor.. I think I take my leave now.." and with that Ryuji walked out of the his lover's room.

Doctor Tesumi took blood test on Taiga and When he was finish with that, he walked out Of Taiga room and towards laboratorium for to seck Taiga blood

Ryuji slowly walked out of the hospital after deep breathed, already act like after broke up with someone since he didn't know if Tanaka will watch him or not. He keep his face sad as he walked to his house while think hard about how he talk flawlessly with his father.

Doctor was finish test Taiga blood and smiled When he so Taiga blood test was posetiv, so Taiga could leave hospital about 1-2 weeks.

When he was finish with that, he walked towards his office for to do some papirwork

Ryuji reached his home in ten minutes and walked straight to his living room, hope his father will be back faster than usual. Luckily his hope seem granted today cause his father back to home though with hurried mixed with confused and anger. "Dad, you're home early.." he greeted and make his father; Akira stopped. "Yeah, but I come back to take my important document So I can't talk to you now." that made Ryuji doubt but he collect his courage to speak up. "But I want to talk you about Tanaka.." his words success made Akira stopped and agreed to listen.

Taiga parents was very worried about Taiga and hope he Would be better soon, they hadd plans to Ask doctor Tesumi When Taiga could leave hospital When they was visit Taiga tomorrow but right now they Wonder who shoot Taiga and was confused

Akira looked at his son with curious looks then take a seat in front of Ryuji. "so what's wrong with Tanaka, Ryuji?" He waited patiently. "Umm, I want asked you something.. did you order Tanaka to shot Taiga with gun cause I didn't want to break up with him?" Ryuji asked slowly which made Akira widen his eyes. "No! I'll never order him to do that even I had problem with your ex fiancee's parents, Ryuji.. who told you that?!" He said angrily; Ryuji sighed in relief though he really surprised seeing his calm father will worked up and angry like this. "Tanaka himself who said to me.. and now Taiga must be hospitalized maybe for a couple of days.." Ryuji said with sad tone.

Taiga wake up for second since he feelt pain in his right stomace, he start to bleed litter bit again, he called Nurse and Nurse with name Yumi walked inside and start to take care Of Taiga

Akira gritted his teeth in anger way then sighed as he looked at his son. "I'm sorry Ryuji.. I think this is my fault.. Tanaka just worked with me for three years and since I like his works, I believe in him much. But since a couple days ago he acted weird and now I lost my important document though I already told him to put it in my bag. That document will make my company will lost much money!" he explain, pinched his nose in angry. Ryuji who saw that walked closer to his father and squeezed his shoulder gently. "So, are you think that this incident related to him and our business with Taiga's parents, dad?" He asked slowly then Akira nodded weakly. "I think so.. but I still don't know the real reason.."

Taiga was sleeping after Nurse Yumi took care off him, he was not in any pain anymore

Ryuji sighed after knew all the truth then looked at his father. "So what should I do now, Dad? I-I don't want break apart with Taiga and I don't wanna him get hurt anymore.." Akira nodded with a slight smile. "I understand your feeling, Ryuji. You don't have do anything, I'll investigate him secretly and pass my deep apologize to Taiga when you visit him again.." Ryuji nodded happily, "yes dad, I'll tell that and explain everything.." Akira stand up and patted Ryuji's shoulder. "I'm going back to my office now so you must rest too.." Ryuji smiled and waved at his father then walked to his room and rested after take a fast shower.

Taiga continue sleeping and start to dream about Ryuji his lover, he mumled Ryuji name in his sleep

Ryuji fall asleep just after laid on his bed since he tired with all the event that happened today. He had dream about Taiga in his sleep. The next morning he wake up with refreshed feeling, stretched his arm then decided to skip his school and visit his lover in the hospital.

Taiga was awake and waited for Ryuji shall visit him, he was much better today and was sitting on the bed

After take a shower and eat breakfast alone; his parents already went to work, Ryuji walked out of his house toward hospital to visit his lover.