~what I must pretend to get married to boy I don't know~ Private

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Taiga was walking around since his wound was almost healed and Doctor Tesumi said it was alright at he could move around, He waited for Ryuji outside his room

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• CheputChan19

• shisuexx

Ryuji reached the hospital after walked a couple of minutes, walk straight to the patient room and search it since he just visit his lover's room once. But when he passed the park he saw Taiga already walked out and looked better. "Taiga.." he called before walked toward him.

Taiga hugged Ryuji and smiled at Ryuji"good day Ryuji, Nice to see you again, I have missed you so much my love"

Ryuji a bit startled when Taiga hugged him suddenly but hugged him back as well. "Hi, Taiga.. I miss you too.. so your wound already healed? But don't walk to much or your wounds will bleeding again.." he said worriedly, lead them to the one of bench in there.

Taiga sat himself down on bench and smiled"yes my wound its slowly healing so Doctor Tesumi said it was alright at I can move around but I think its best at I go back to my room, can you help me to my room?" He raise himself up

Ryuji sat beside Taiga and smiled in relief, "I see.. I'm glad your wound already healed.." he paused and touched lightly his lover's bandage. "..hmm, okay.. hold on me, Taiga.." he said, raised himself up and hold Taiga's body gently and walked him back to his room.

Taiga walked back to his room together with Ryuji, he smiled"so what did your father tell you?"

Ryuji looked at Taiga then smiled happily at him. "That's Tanaka's fault.. my father never order him to do that.. And it seems that old man planned something about our parents business and our wedding.."

They got inside Taiga room and he lay himself down on bed, smiled at Ryuji"so I did have right but I have feeling at Tanaka are working for somebody Else and he just take order from that somebody"

Ryuji help Taiga laid on the bed before pulled a small chair and sat on it then looked back at him. "Yeah, your guess really right. But my father didn't know Tanaka's reason, he said he'll investigate it secretly.. and yeah, maybe Tanaka had another boss.."

Taiga smiled"I hope we can be together again after your father finish investigate Tanaka and I want to marry you soon, I really need you in my life" he start to squeezed Ryuji hand

Hearing Taiga's words that indirectly proposed him, made Ryuji blushed and nodded then squeezef back his lover's hand. "Yeah, I hope everything will be back like we used to be.. and I'll gladly marry you and have a wonderful life together.."

Taiga smiled"Ryuji do you know When your father have break from work? I Would like to talk to him about something"

Ryuji looked up as Taiga asked him abou his father. "I don't know surely cause I rarely see him in the house. But I think every sunday he stay in the house. What do you want to talk to him?" He asked curiously.

Taiga smiled"I have idea who Tanaka boss is but I want to know what your father find out before I make sure who Tanaka boss is"

Ryuji was surprised as he heard Taiga's reason, "Are you sure? You.. you know Tanaka's boss?" he paused then hold his lover's hands. "..I'll tell him right away after this.. you can come to my house as well so you can talk it seriously with my father.."

Taiga smiled"I can Ask my doctor at I can leave hospital for awaile on Sunday so I can talk to your father"

Ryuji looked at his lover with a nod. "Yes, but make sure your body already better than now.. so I'm not gonna be think worriedly, okay?"

Taiga smiled"yes I'm going to make sure Of that, so you dont have to worry and can you kiss me?" He blushed litter bit When he asked that

Ryuji blinked before blushed as well cause Taiga rarely asked him like that. "Sure.. why not.." he leaned closer and locked his lips with Taiga's and kissed him gently.

Taiga kissed back and enjoy the kiss very much, he really did miss kiss Ryuji very much

Ryuji tilted his head a bit and hold on his chest as Taiga continue kissing him, drowned in the sweet kiss.

Taiga stopp kissing Ryuji and smiled"thank you for the kiss, I really need that and I really miss kissing you" he stryke Ryuji cheek

Ryuji was panting softly and looked at his lover. "Y-You're welcome.. stop saying embarrassing stuff, Taiga.. B-But, I miss your tight hugs and touch.." he said with a blush.

Taiga smiled"I'm going to hug you again and touch you" he hugged Ryuji tightly and start touch Ryuji