~what I must pretend to get married to boy I don't know~ Private

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Ryuji nodded a couple of times as he heard Taiga's short story about his mother. "Aah, I see.. so that was the reason.. it's really different with my mom who's a workaholic and just let the maids do all the house works" he said, drink his apple juice as well.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• CheputChan19

• shisuexx

Taiga sigh"I guess that its Why the huge fight happend, our mothers are tottaly differnt" he finish drink his Apple juice

Ryuji nod and rested his head on Taiga's shoulde. "Yeah, maybe that's true.. but what actually our parent's problems is? why were they must to broke our relationship?" He sighed.

Taiga sighed"I wish I could answer that but I dont know that myself, its strange it shuddenly happend" he Wonder what happend so Get their parents to have huge fight

Ryuji looked up at his lover and huffed another sighs. "Me too.. I have no idea about the source of the problem was.. it's too strange.." he paused, realize it's time to go home. "Ah, it's already this late.. let's go home, Taiga.."

Taiga smiled"yes lets go home And I can clean up this place tomorrow before class starts" he start holding Ryuji hand and walked towards their home

Ryuji nodded and take his bag. "Oh okay.." he smiled, let Taiga hold onto his hand and walked side by side by his lover. Yet, he start felt uneasy again cause the stalker from before followed them now.

Taiga feel the same as Ryuji and scream in loud voice"who is there, come frame Or I'm going to trow big hard stone on you" he hope the stalker Would come frame

Ryuji startled as heard Taiga shouted and didn't expect that his lover will felt that too. He waited with thumping heart then an old man with black suit and mask appeared. "Aah! I didn't think you will found me that fast Taiga.." Hearing that Ryuji's eyes widened cause that voice must be Tanaka's.

Taiga said angry voice"Of course I knew it was you, who Else Would stalk Ryuji like that and what do you want?" He was not scared since alt he was think about was to protject Ryuji from Tanaka

Tanaka took off his mask and smirked as seeing an angry face from Taiga. "Ooh, you're smart boy.. you talk right to the main problem.." he smiled friendly but soon his face got serious. "This is last time, Taiga. I warned you to don't get close to Ryuji anymore! This is the direct order from his father." He said with cold voice. Ryuji who heard that trembled but tried to glared at the old man. "You liar! I-I won't obeyed that.. I'll keep see Taiga everyday!" He yelled but Tanaka shrugged instead. "It's up to you but don't blame if something happen to both of you.." and with that Tanaka walked away.

Taiga said in angry tone"who do he think he is, telling us that, we wont stop seeing another, right my love?" He looked at Ryuji was now much calm than before

Ryuji sighed when Tanaka walked away and gone from his sight then looked up at Taiga and nod with a smile. "Of course.. I won't do what he said before.. I'll come to see you even in the weekend.." he said, squeezed his lover's hand that still he hold since before.

Taiga smiled"I'm very happy for to hear that, I love you so much, you are very special to me and I'm lucky for to have find guy like you" he gave Ryuji hot kiss

Ryuji blushed and nodded slightly. "Yes, I love you too, Taiga. And I'm the one who is lucky since you always take care all everything about me.." he gasped at a sudden kiss but manage to turned back the passionate kiss from his lover.

Taiga stopp kissing Ryuji"I'm sorry I Would like to kiss you more but I dont want to Get cought" he kissed Ryuji forhead

Ryuji chuckled with a bit panting. "Yeah, it's okay, Taiga.. Tanaka won't come back.." he said, blushed when he got kiss on the forehead.

Taiga smiled"I'm going home soon, remember I Would always love you no matter what" he start walking home and waved to Ryuji

Ryuji nod his head with a smile. "yeah, see you tomorrow, Taiga.. I'll always love you too.. " he waved back and turned to his way back to his home.

Taiga continue walking home and after some min he arrive home, he open the door and walked inside closed the door after himself, he walked towards bedroom for to do homework

After a few walks, Ryuji reached his house and got inside with anxious feeling but luckily there's no one in house; empty as usual. "Fiuh, seems that old man didn't say anything to my parents yet.." he mumbled then walk straight to his room and locked himself like he usual do.

Taiga was in his bedroom doing homework and after some min he was finish doing homework and he decide to lay himself down on bed for to rest for some min, he closed his eyes and start daydream about Ryuji

Ryuji throw his bag on the floor and slumped his body, tired after all the event that happen today. "Why all of this happen to me and Taiga.. I hope I can be always with Taiga.." he muttered, yawned softly and fall asleep after that.

The next morning, Ryuji wake up cause the noisy from his door that being knocked nonstop. Pissed uo, he open his eyes and yelled at the person who wake him up. "what is it? It's still early!" he yawned but Tanaka was the one who answered. "Your parents waiting you to have breakfast together.." he clicked his tongue cause his heard that old man voice but wondered why his parent need him.